Sensual Business Trip

Story Info
Business trip turns into more for married woman.
3.1k words
4.24
135.3k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kristine and I have been married almost 25 years to a wonderful loving husband. We have always gotten along great and have always had a good sex life. As with many long-term relationships I have to admit that the frequency of our sex has diminished but it is still great when it does happen.

Like many married couples we have talked a lot about our fantasies with each other. To be perfectly honest I am not very imaginative when it comes to sexual fantasies but my husband is and I love and am turned on by many of the ones he comes up with.

My husband and I are both very turned on by the thought of me having sex with another man. I am not sure why it is such a turn-on for him but it is and that turns me on. I guess the thought of having another man's hands all over me or having four hands and two cocks to play with does sound like a lot of fun and very satisfying.

Although I love the thought of turning another man on and having him want me sexually, I just never thought of that as a real possibility. Not that I didn't turn head when I was young but those years have gone by the wayside. I have gotten out of shape and overweight and I just don't feel sexy anymore. That is why I couldn't believe what happened recently to me.

I work for a company that requires frequent trips to other cities and states. I always stay in a hotel and on occasion I run into other employees of the same firm at the same hotel. Usually we will meet for dinner or go out and have a couple of drinks together. On my most recent trip there was a group of three women and two men from our company working in the same city and staying at the same hotel. As usual we all met for dinner one night and then had a few drinks at a local bar. After a few drinks one of the guys in the group suggested we all go to his room for a nightcap as he had a large room with a great view. Everyone agreed and we all headed back to the hotel.

Gary had told the truth about his view as it overlooked the city and was very nice. Gary put on some music and fixed everyone a glass of wine. There were two beds in the room and I took off my shoes and climbed onto one of the beds and leaned my back up against a pillow at the head of the bed. Janice did the same right next to me and Sherri sat cross legged at the foot of the bed. Gary and Phil sat on the other bed. We laughed and talked about almost everything and had several glasses of wine. When we ran out of wine, Sherri said she would go and get some more at the liquor store across from the hotel. Phil said he would go with her and I said I would go to the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom Gary was the only one in the room. "Where did Janice go?" I asked him. He told me that Janice had called it a night and that Phil and Sherri went to get some more wine. I climbed back into my spot at the headboard and Gary got up and went to the bathroom.

When he came back into the room he asked if I wanted a snack and I told him that would be good. He rummaged around in his small refrigerator and came out with some grapes and some crackers. "I picked these up at the grocery store just around the corner at the grocery store. I love grapes and crackers and decided to get some since I was going to be here for a couple of weeks. They make a great midnight snack." He told me as he brought the food over to the bed. Gary walked over and climbed up on the bed next to me and placed the grapes and crackers on a paper towel on the bed between us. He picked up one of the grapes and said "Open up". I was a little surprised at this but opened my mouth and he placed a grape in my mouth. I looked at him and he was smiling at me as I chewed up the grape. "Your turn." He said expectantly. I figured out he wanted me to feed him a grape which I did. I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable with the situation but I figured that Phil and Sherri would return soon. He fed me another grape only this time when he placed it in my mouth he gently touched my cheek with his hand. I felt a sudden flush of excitement because I knew where this might be heading. I was excited but nervous because I knew I didn't want to hurt Gary's feelings but there was no way anything was going to happen between us and there was no way he really wanted me because I knew those years were long gone.

When I went to feed him another grape he grabbed my wrist just as I placed the grape in his mouth and he began to suck on my index finger. It sent another jolt of warmth through me. I pulled my finger from his mouth and said "You shouldn't do that Gary. I am happily married and I don't like that."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just find you very attractive and sexy." He said.

"You are so full of it." I said "I am 10 years older than you, I'm overweight and out-of-shape and I have no illusions of being attractive and sexy." I believed this to be the case and I knew he was just trying to get lucky with an older woman that he thought might be attention starved or something. I have to admit though that it did make me feel good to think that he might actually want me.

"If you feel that way why are your nipples getting hard?" he asked me. In shock I looked down and saw that he was right, my nipples were hard and showing through my bra and blouse.

"I guess I kind of found it nice that someone thought of me like that. It has been a very long time since anyone but my husband told me anything like that. It was nice to hear even if you were just giving me a line." I said honestly. I was wondering where Sherri and Phil was, thinking they could end this embarrassing situation for me if they would get back soon.

"Look," Gary said, "I understand that you are married and that you may not be interested, but don't think for a minute that you are not attractive and sexy. You are very attractive and very sexy. I have been watching you all night and I have been hoping to get some time alone with you just so I could tell you how much I want you. You can't tell me you haven't noticed that I have had to adjust my pants all evening? I thought I saw you looking at me." He was right, I had noticed that he seemed to have a bulge in his pants but I assumed it was because of Sherri who always looked great and dressed to show off her ample breasts and cute ass. I had no idea it was because of me and no idea that I had gotten caught looking.

"I am not sure what to say. I guess I am caught red handed." I said. We both started laughing and before I knew it Gary was leaning over and kissing me. I pulled back and said "Gary, you are so sweet and I do appreciate the compliment but I.." and he kissed me again. This time I didn't pull back so quickly because it really felt good to be kissed like that. As his tongue entered my mouth I opened up and began to kiss him back.

I felt Gary shift on the bed and I felt him move closer to me. I felt his hand begin to caress my cheek as we kissed. It felt good and I began to feel myself get aroused. Gary's hand moved to my neck and his fingertips slowly traced my jaw line and then down my neck as our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. I felt his hand close around my breast and it felt like an electric shock went through my body. I gasped uncontrollably as the pleasure went straight from my breast to my pussy. I knew I had to stop this because it was already getting out of hand.

I stopped kissing Gary and moved his hand from my breast "We can't do this. Phil and Sherri will be back any minute and as much as I would like to, I just can't risk getting caught and having my reputation damaged." I said. Gary leaned in and kissed me again and once again I started losing control as he moved his mouth to my neck. I felt him gently squeezing my breast again and felt him pinch my nipple. "Stop" I said. "I really don't want this and I don't think you really want this either." I said.

Gary took my hand and moved it to his hard cock and said "Does this feel like I don't really want this?". I couldn't believe that another man was hard for me and I couldn't help but feel how big and hard his cock was. I pulled my hand away trying to think of something to say to cool things off.

"Sherri and Phil will be here any minute. We just can't" I said. Like magic the phone rang just then and Gary picked it up.

"Yeah, that's OK I understand. Everyone has left anyway." He said "See you in the morning" and then he hung up. He looked at me a long time and said "Evidently Sherri decided to call it a night and Phil did too. They are heading back to their rooms for the night." All of a sudden I knew there was no rescue coming. I had to make my move now to leave or things would get more complicated.

"I know exactly what you are thinking. You better go now before things get out of hand, right?" Gary said. I nodded and stood up and started to slip my shoes back on when Gary stepped up behind me and put his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "Please don't go. I want you so badly. I want to see and touch those beautiful soft breasts. I want to touch and taste you. I want to feel you cum with my tongue inside you." He whispered as he kissed me.

At first I tried to pull away but the more he kissed and talked the less my resolve was to leave. When his left hand moved to my breast and began to gently massage and squeeze it, a soft moan came out of my throat even though I didn't intend to groan. I felt his other hand slowly moving up my leg and under my skirt. I turned my head and he began to kiss me on the mouth as his hand reached my panties. I could feel his cock against me as he began to run his fingers up and down my panties setting my pussy on fire.

As he kissed me he pulled my panties to the side and I felt his finger slide into my wet pussy. "You are so wet for me." He moaned and he was right. I forgot all about who I was or where I was as he began to slowly unbutton my blouse. The next thing I knew he had my blouse and bra off and was gently sucking my nipple as he was pulling my skirt down and then pulled my panties slowly down my legs. He gently pushed me down where I was sitting on the edge of the bed and continued to urge me to lay back on the bed. I felt him push my legs apart as he began to kiss and lick my knee. I was on fire and I hadn't had anyone do these things to me for many, many years except my husband. I felt Gary's fingers begin to go in and out of my pussy slowly as he kissed and licked his way up my leg. When his warm mouth closed over my pussy I had the most tremendous orgasm of my life. "You taste even better than I imagined. I love your pussy." Gary said as he began to lick my pussy from top to bottom.

I don't know when he got undressed I just know that after my second orgasm with his tongue inside me I felt him moving on top of me and I felt his cock at my pussy. He began to move his cock up and down my pussy and it was driving me crazy. "Do you want my cock inside you?" Gary asked.

"Oh yes, please fuck me with your cock." I said. All at once I felt him shove his cock all the way in me with one quick motion. I gasped because it felt so good. I began to cum and almost fainted the orgasm was so intense. Just then I heard Gary groan and I felt him push inside me and hold it there. I knew he was cuming inside of my pussy. He thrust in me a few more times as he continued to cum and then collapsed next to me.

Before I knew it Gary was kissing me again. "You are absolutely fantastic." He said. "I can't believe that you actually did that with me. I have wanted you since the first time we met a couple of years ago. I have made myself cum a hundred times thinking about you."

I was starting to feel guilty about what I had just done. I just cheated on my husband for the first time since we were married. It felt so good but I was starting to feel bad. That is when Gary started kissing me again and telling me how long he had wanted me and then he began to kiss me down my body again. "I want to lick your pussy and make you cum again." The lower he got, the less guilty I was feeling and when he began to eat my pussy again I forgot about feeling guilty. Gary licked and fingered my pussy until I had another orgasm that was almost as good as the last one.

I decided that it was my turn and I got Gary to lay back on the bed and I began to stroke his cock. It was not quite as long as my husband's cock but had a larger head and was a little thicker. I began to lick around the head of his cock as I stroked his cock up and down slowly. Gary began to moan and move his hips. I slipped his cock into my mouth and began to move my head up and down. I could tell Gary was really enjoying what I was doing and that made me want to do it even better. After just a few minutes Gary grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. I never let my husband cum in my mouth and I was thinking that Gary might be about to cum. I started to take his cock out of my mouth when I felt his cum shoot into my mouth. I didn't know what to do so I started swallowing as quickly as I could. I was surprised that I didn't find it as bad as I thought it was going to be and I was also turned on by how Gary obviously enjoyed it.

As his cock began to get soft I licked him clean and then moved up beside him. "You are the most fantastic lover in the world." He said and then he kissed me, a long slow deep kiss. We both must have dozed off because the next thing I knew I woke up as the alarm was going off. I jumped up and put my clothes back on as Gary started sitting up. "Wow, my fantasy really did come true. You did spend the night with me for real." Gary said.

"Yes and I would appreciate it if you didn't ever tell anyone. I had too much wine and you were very persuasive making me feel like a desirable woman. I haven't felt that sexy in a very long time." I said.

Gary jumped up and took me into his arms again and said "You are so very desirable and you are so beautiful and so sexy. Your husband is a very, very lucky man." He kissed me again and I actually believed that he meant what he said.

Arriving home from my trip I thought for days about whether I should tell my husband or not. Fantasy is one thing and the reality is something else. I felt guilty and decided that I had to tell him.

As we lay in bed one night I started by asking my husband if what he had always said about him wanting me to fuck somebody else was really true. He told me it was very true and that he really would love to watch me with someone or have me tell him about it if I did it and he wasn't there. I said "Well, I have a confession to make." I told him the whole storey and the more I talked, the more excited he became. When I was telling him about how it felt when Gary's cock entered me for the first time he began to shoot his cum all over me. I guess that answered my question because we spent the entire night fucking like we hadn't in years. As we lay about to go to sleep my husband asked me if I would invite Gary to spend the week-end with us one day. I told him I would but only if he really wanted me too. He handed me the phone...