Sensual Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirDesir
NoirDesir
62 Followers

Her chest was covered with the substance, it looked as if it had exploded, cum splattered on the walls and ledge of the bathtub, floating in the water. Her thighs were coated with it, the main one, the one delivering the eggs, had depleted itself, completely spent.

The intruder slid from her body, leaving her feeling bereft, but sated. It returned whence it came, releasing the grasp it had on her body and putting the plug back in the drain as it disappeared...

Meanwhile; The tentacle pumped into her, in and out, in and out, in a frenzy. Sara wondered if this counted as losing her virginity, since she had decided the vibrators and other toys she possessed didn't. (But this, this she couldn't have ever done to herself. These sensations... The thrill!) Her body gushed more fluids around the tentacle inside of her, making its actions smoother. Sensing the endorphin's in the victim, (or so it was thought) two more of the tentacles swam towards the girl. One parted where the other was still vigorously pumping into her, snaking around her body and coming upon another secret passage.

The other tentacle continued up to her face, where the one, suppling her with oxygen moved away from her mouth, which just so happened to be open a fraction. The tentacle slid between her parted lips, removing any intruding water before sliding thickly over her tongue to the back of her throat. The goo remaining over her nose reminded her to continue breathing.

Her breasts were tingling as they were filled, and she ached to rub them herself, to relieve the building pressure in her core. She felt the tentacle sliding deeper into her back door and a moan was issued around the thing gagging her.

I wonder... Sara leaned her body forward, as if in the act of allowing better access to her hind quarters, yet at the same time, wiggling one arm from its hold. Surprisingly, she was capable of such a feat. With her free hand she resisted the urge to rub at her aching tits, the slime could work there for a while longer, instead she reached between her legs where the biggest ache was driving her nearly insane.

She grasped the large tentacle lodged there, shocked to find that she couldn't get her hand all the way around it, (she had never used anything so large before...) And started to take control of the motions. She altered the angle slightly and began using it as if she were at home in bed, fantasizing.

She slammed it as far back as she could, feeling it bump against her cervix, pulled it almost all the way out, before slamming it home again. She did this motion as fast as she could, the water allowing her to move almost effortlessly. She picked up speed wanting it faster, harder! As if on cue, the tentacle in her fist widened.

(Sometimes when she had been home alone, she would tie each of her ankles to the bed posts, and tie off one arm, in a position quite like now, and masturbate until she was exhausted. Although, she had never been quite fully sated.)

But these new sensations, the slime igniting the feral tingling in her petite breasts, the goo sliding farther down her throat, gagging her and demanding its pleasure, the tentacle thrusting in her back door, was all amazing. She could feel the gathering in her core...

The buildup was the best part. Her muscles tensed and she felt the orgasm starting deep in her core. Her body started to seize up drawing her muscles taunt, the pleasure almost too much, but luckily the tentacle took the lead, thrusting into her as she had instructed, while her limp hand barely grasped it. It plunged into her over and over, feeling her body starting to shudder.

Large globes coursed up the length of it, pushing her wider, and sliding deep into her body. As the third one slid in, she lost control, (as she had been trying to hold her body on that verge of immense pleasure for as long as possible) and the orgasm ripped through her with a power she hadn't known existed. Her scream emerged despite the gag down her throat, and revibrated through the now completely dark water.

Her body clenched and unclenched around the tentacles, milking their own orgasms almost unwillingly. They exploded simultaneously within her body, pushing her into another orgasm, although smaller this time. They pulsed as the white goo pumped into her every opening, filling her beyond belief, expanding her lithe body. This time her body was sated...

Mindy hoped the other two girls would arrive soon. She sat at the kitchen table twirling a pencil around, staring at the drawing she'd done, trying to think of what more to add to the siren wench she'd visualized. The naked form was covered only by her long flowing hair, her beauty entrapping those who heard her song and were helplessly drawn to her. There was a collection of creatures surrounding her, men and women alike, and animals of all sorts. Birds, cats, dogs. Werewolves lurked behind the tree line. It had taken all afternoon to create that scene. But it was missing something... Damned if I know what it is! She dropped the pencil and stood, pacing the length of the kitchen.

"Mindy, sweetie, what are you doing?" Laura's soft voice stopped her mid-stride. Mindy turned toward the doorway, and was shocked to see her friend standing there completely nude. The front door to the cabin creaked open and then snapped shut again. Sara was back.

"Laura, where are your clothes? What are you doing?" Mindy brushed past her, intending to delay Sara so Laura could go get ready. But she stopped short when the blonde came into view. "Sara...?" The thought remained unfinished as she took in the other girls attire, also naked. "What...?"

"Oh it's ok Mindy. We both know. There's no need to hide from us. We'll keep your secret." Sara's voice was raspy and water dripped from her onto the floor.

"I'll even tell you one of ours," Laura's fingers brushed the hair away from Mindy's ear and her warm breath made her shudder. She noticed then that Laura was also dripping water all over the floor. And what had happened to their stomach's?! They were huge! It was almost as if they should be having difficulty walking... "We like it too." Laura's tongue flicked out, running along the other girls earlobe.

"I... but..." Mindy was speechless. What could she say? How long had they known? All thought faded from her mind when Laura's lips descended upon her own. She tasted so sweet, like honey! Sara stepped closer, reaching out to undo the buttons on the front of the redhead's blouse. She let her hand slide against Mindy's bare stomach as she went, her hands going back up to her slender shoulders to push the offensive item from her view. Her hands slid back down, grazing the tops of Mindy's breasts and sliding further down to the next item she wanted gone.

As Laura kissed her lush lips, one hand tangling in her hair, she slid her other hand to Sara's breast, caressing the now generous swell. Mindy's eyes were rivetted to the action, and liquid heat coursed low. A moan rose to her throat. (She had wanted this for so long!) Mindy stepped out of her jeans as Sara knelt before her to tug them down, her mouth skimming down the girl's stomach, teeth catching playfully at the panties. Her mouth moved over the soft mound in a blatant tease.

Laura stepped away, taking both girls by the hand and leading the way down the hall to the first doorway she came to. Mindy's own room. They went inside and resumed, with Sara tugging the panties down and Laura stripping the bra off, both women now in a hurry. Mindy was panting with excitement, she could see the glisten of slick welcome in the trim curls at the junction of Laura's thighs. Her eyes drifted over Sara's body, noting how large her breasts had gotten, (had she just not noticed before?), her eyes gliding down to the smooth expanse of skin that covered her body.

Laura pushed Mindy onto the bed, spreading her thighs and lapping at the slick juices that coursed from her core. Sara climbed onto the bed after her, pulling Mindy's taunt nipples into her hot mouth and nipping playfully. Mindy was impatient though and after only a few seconds of Sara's work, she grabbed the other girl by the thighs, tugging until she was kneeling above her. While Laura's tongue slid in deeper, Mindy tentatively began to eat Sara out. Becoming more bold with every moan she brought forth, her own moans vibrating gently at Sara, she held her by the buttocks, holding her in place, while Sara's hands roamed back to find Mindy's aching breasts.

A smile curved Laura's mouth as she opened her lips a little wider, emitting the beginning of the tentacle that was creeping ever so gently up her throat. It caressed the insides of her mouth before slipping out to replace the spot her tongue had been occupying. It lathered Mindy with its own substance and gradually slipped in. Laura placed a hand on either of Mindy's legs, just above her knees, holding her still while the tentacle went to work.

Mindy's eyes widened in shock when she realized there was no way Laura's tongue could be that far inside of her. She looked down at the brunette and a scream of fear was ripped from her throat when she saw the purple slime that was pouring from her friends lips and entering her.

Sara let out a husky chuckle. "No one can hear you baby." She whispered as she tangled her fingers into Mindy's hair, stopping her head from thrashing side to side. Mindy's second scream was stopped dead as she watched in horror. Another of the creatures was sliding down from between Sara's thighs, pushing her labia apart and emerging ever-so-slowly, slipping over her private parts in search of something.

Mindy stared wide eyed as it paused, seeming to look right at her before moving steadily towards her captive face. She tried to move out of the way, but Sara held her firmly in place for the advancing creature. She pressed her lips together as tightly as she could her teeth sinking into her flesh, drawing blood; this didn't stop the tentacle.

It caressed her lips, leaving behind a slimy substance, one that made her muscles relax no matter how hard she tried to fight it. When she no longer had control, it slipped into her mouth quickly, lapping at the laceration she had inflicted upon herself. The pain vanished, as did the taste of blood. It was replaced by an odd, sweet flavour, like honey...

Between her thighs, the tentacle delved further into her most secret places, coming upon a flimsy resistance. It seemed confused by this barrier, and paused before pushing at her inner vaginal walls, stretching her and invoking shudders of pleasure.

Mindy's eyes filled with tears. This couldn't be happening to her! She wanted to kick and scream and fight. Yet at the same time, in some perverse way, her body was accepting this. Shudders started in her core, rippling through her restrained body as an orgasm shook her even before the hymen was broken. The goo slid farther into her, pushing past the barrier and deeper into her recesses, the pleasure outweighing the pain of the penetration.

She was in the throes of pleasure and didn't see the second tentacle emerge from Sara's mouth. A sigh of pleasure rose in her throat as it slid down her body, caressing her breasts as it passed. It slid around her waist and dropped down onto Mindy's writhing body, covering her full breasts with its purple goo-like form. It spread over her, massaging and caressing, playing and teasing. Mindy moaned in pleasure, arching her back to the creature playing with her. Her nipples hardened under its ministrations, and she didn't realize that through the pleasure they began to swell...

Laura's body bore another tentacle, sliding wetly from her deep in her womb, working its way under her to their current victim. It moved around the first that was still in the girls channel, lapping at any area of skin that the first hadn't covered on its own.

Mindy's moans escalated, and her body bucked again. The tentacle was sliding over her, searching for some other place... It came upon a tight area that intrigued it as her body bucked again. The goo slid into this opening, pushing into her. The friction of the two tentacles, one in the back the other widening the soft walls of her vagina, moving in opposite rhythms sent her into another strong orgasm, making her buck and moan, and try to take in more! They were everywhere, and she wanted to be theirs! Like a humble servant.

These creatures, too young yet to produce eggs of their own, came uncontrollably, pumping her body full of the colourless substance. As cum jetted into her every recess it sent her into yet another orgasm. She was sucking vigorously at the tentacle in her mouth, draining it of everything it had to offer. Her body began to expand although in a different way than the other two girls. She wasn't carrying the offspring, but they had affected her nonetheless. She belonged to them now...

The three girls left the next morning after a long night of being willing whores to their new master. The schools official uniforms that they wore were stretched tightly over their expanded bellies, causing them to button only the top two buttons, which was still uncomfortably tight across their overly large breasts. Nipples aching from the constrictions, bellies bloated and showing blatantly, they walked down the trail towards their vehicle. For the duration of the ride back to the dorm, their bodies felt uncomfortably hot. The urge to strip off the outfits and give in to the 'need' was strong. They resisted. They had to get back to the dorms. That's what was expected of them.

Laura could feel the tentacles wiggling restlessly within her swollen body. She wanted to let them out, please them as they pleasured her. She shifted in her seat, pushing her foot harder against the accelerator, urging the suburban faster.

Sara's tentacle monsters stirred against her restraining body. She knew they wanted out as to give the new eggs more room to grow and hatch. While she sat in the passenger seat, she could feel the more bold of the few she carried begin to slide through her womb and against her cervix. It moved down its access tunnel, its girth growing wickedly. She gasped, eyes widening in shock. Subconsciously, her left hand moved to her aching breasts, caressing herself while her right hand rested on her thigh, and as inconspicuously as possible, moved under her skirt to touch her engorged clitoris. She felt the head of the tentacle squeeze from her opening, lapping at her labia wetly, like a dog giving kisses. She sighed with pleasure...

Mindy sat in the back, her hands rubbing her huge tummy with affection. Her little creatures. She smiled contentedly to herself. Oh how she wanted to be back in her quad at the all girls dorm of the college. Sara and Laura, two of the three girls she shared the quad with, were as anxious to be there as well. She could feel it.

The drive was silent, each girl lost in her own. When the dorms came into sight, excitement was naturally their reaction. First things first, they had to make their little monsters comfortable at their new home. Then it would be time to induct the fourth girl into their harem. Couldn't have any accidents, so Becky would have to be assimilated.

They snuck into the four bedroom living area they occupied without any of the others seeing their current predicament. Sara and Laura each took a bed, laying down to allow the birth of their creatures. The remaining eggs still left their bodies bloated beyond proportion. But that didn't matter, nothing would, soon enough. The creatures wiggled with anticipation at the sounds of the other girls through the thin walls. Heaven...

Dear readers; If you enjoyed this story, please let me know and perhaps I will be inspired to start on Part 2.

NoirDesir
NoirDesir
62 Followers
12