Sensual Indulgence Ch. 02

Story Info
Their passion heats up in the shower.
1.4k words
4.29
9.8k
00

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we have caught our breath, I sit up and you wrap your legs around me. We sit tummy to tummy, face to face with you still on my lap. We kiss and explore each others mouths. Eventually, we begin to really talk for the first time since entering the room. We discuss what we have been sharing and realize that what we have is very special and genuine. We have completely reconfirmed that, even though without the physical side of things we seem a perfect match, the sexual attraction is nothing short of phenomenal.

We continue to talk until we realize the time. The sun has almost set and we have dinner reservations to keep before the performance at the theatre. We agree to share a shower to save time, of course. I find it hard to take/keep my hands off of you as we walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. You suggest that I go ahead and shave while you start your shower and then I join you when I am done. You jump in the shower and I shave, possible faster than I ever have. I walk out to the bar and pour two large glasses of ice water and bring them back into the bathroom. I set one of the glasses on the large marble counter top and the other I pout over the top of the shower door. This time a slightly different scream comes from you as you burst through the shower door and into my arms.

Your mouth and eyes are open wide as you look up at me in astonishment. I am laughing hysterically by this time and eventually you catch your breath and begin laughing as well. I reach down and cup your ass with both hands as I pick you up off the tile and set your naked body down on the cold counter top. I lean down and take your right nipple into my mouth as I move between your legs. Just thinking about your naked body in the shower was enough to make me hard again. I knew I could never wait until we got back from the theatre to get my hands on you. You reach up and grab a towel bar on either side of you and I reach around and grab the back of your thighs and pull you to the edge of the counter. With your arms stretched out above you, I move up and gently kiss and run my tongue along your neck.

You begin to moan and I push past your labia and slide all the way inside you. You take a sudden deep breath, not expecting me to move so quickly. Seeing your bare wet body in such a submissive position, and me being in the position of total control, has only excited me more. I grab you at the waist and slowly move myself in and out of you. In and out and in and out and over and over. As I increase the pace, your breasts begin to bounce with the rhythm. You are breathing heavily. The heat from the shower and the heat from our bodies have begun to take its toll on you. As I thrust into you, you close your eyes and moan in unison with me. I pick up the remaining glass of ice water and take a mouth full.

Gently, without interrupting our pace, I take your left breast with my right hand and place my mouth over as much of your breast as possible. As the cold water hits your nipple, your eyes again fly open and you involuntarily pull my mouth off of you. All the cold water that was in my mouth now runs down your belly and your mouth seems to be frozen open in shock. I put my lips to yours and you respond by pushing your tongue to the depths of my mouth. You pull away long enough to grab the back of my head and turn it so that you mouth is on my ear. Your breath is very warm as you whisper, "I will get you for this, count on it!" And then you turn my head back around and run your tongue along my lips until my mouth opens again to take you in.

Your reach over and grab the glass of water and raise it above my head. You can not hold it steady because I continue to push myself into you over and over. A small amount of the water spills over the edge of the glass and lands on my head and I pull away from your mouth, but remain inside of you. I stop pushing and you look me straight in the eyes with the most sultry and sensual of looks. "I could have dumped this over your head, but I said I would get you for this, and this does not begin to do to you what I have planned for you later."

And with that you lean back against the mirror and massage your right breast with your right hand and slowly pour the ice cold water across your breasts and down your tummy. Your nipples are instantly rock hard and I am in a state of absolute awe. Both at what you said and what you have just done. You begin to moan again as you roll your nipple between your fingers. I take the glass out of your left hand and slide it across the counter. You reach up and grab the bar again as I begin to thrust into you harder than ever. The cold water has run down to my cock and the contrast with your hot flesh is incredible. You have to take your right hand off your breast and grab the second bar because I am pushing into you so hard. You pull yourself off the mirror so that you are hanging from the bars. Your breasts bounce as I thrust deep inside you. Our moans echo off the bathroom walls and it sounds like there are twenty other couples having the time of their lives.

I look down and watch the entire length of me slide in and out of your body. I look up and again see your breasts bounce to the rhythm of me pounding into you. I look at your face and know that the only way to describe this is that I am fucking you silly. And I completely lose control. I grab your waist and pull you onto me even further and cum harder than I ever have. You wrap your legs and arms around me as I bury my cock into you over and over. Still impaled on me, I pick you up off the counter as you run your tongue up the side of my neck. I walk into the shower with you wrapped around me. The hot water beats against my back as I pin you against the shower wall... your feet still off the floor and me still inside you. I grab the soap and begin to lather up your neck and above your breasts. You raise your arms above your head once more and exhibit the most seductive of submissive poses I have ever seen.

I continue to run my hands and the suds across your chest, over and under your breasts and up your arms. The soap runs down between us to where we meet. I reach down behind your knees and support you as you interlock your fingers behind my neck. I pull you off the wall and step back toward the shower. The water shoots over my shoulders and pelts the tops of your breasts. I slowly lift you up and I moan as I slide out of you. I lower your legs so that you are standing in front of me. We continue to lather each other up and take great pleasure rubbing our hands and bodies against one another. I apologize for cumming so quickly and you just laugh. You assure me that I have absolutely nothing to apologize for and besides, we are about to be late for our dinner reservations. As I step out of the shower, you tell me that I must leave you in private as you get ready and dressed. You seem to have something up your sleeve, and do not even care to hide it that well. I agree and bring your bags into the bathroom and leave you, closing the door behind me.