Sensual Indulgence Ch. 03

Story Info
All dressed up for a night on the town.
1.1k words
4.09
11.8k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroll over to the bar and fix myself a drink. I turn away from the bar and get a chance to really survey the room for the first time since we walked in. We really have not had a chance to do much of anything except be completely lost in each other since entering the room. Someone could have been in the corner watching the whole time and we probably would not have noticed.

The room is very plush right down to the engraved glasses at the bar and the stone balcony that opens up through double glass doors off the king size bedroom. The bed is made of wood and is very detailed in its crafting. It is a four post style with a flat portion connecting the four posts near the top. On the underside of the wooden flat portion are inlayed mirrors that help reflect the dwindling light from the west over toward the bar where I stand. I walk to the doors to the balcony, open both and walk out. Being on the 41st Floor, the highest in the hotel, makes it easy to feel comfortable in the open and in the nude with such little light left. I walk across the balcony to the stone railing and look out across the city. Everything below is beginning to disappear in a sea of lights.

Looking north, you can tell where the city ends and Lake Michigan begins by the line of lights that seem to stretch forever along the shore. There is a warm breeze blowing in off the lake this evening. I look down at all the buildings and the streets below. Everything is so far away. I certainly feel as if no one can see me. I feel very secluded and alone. I turn, walk back inside and close the doors behind me - smiling. Have I got something for you when we get back from the show tonight. I grab the phone and make a call to the front desk.

After hanging up with the desk, I pick the black tux up off the floor, where it was tossed when we walked in earlier. I finish getting dressed and turn on some soft lighting around the room. Just then you open the door to the bathroom slightly and tell me to turn off the lights and close the blinds. Not even considering questioning you, I walk around and make the room totally dark. I tell you that I am done and I hear the bathroom door swing open but I can not see you. I stand there anticipating being able to catch a glimpse of movement when I first smell your perfume. Then I feel your breath on the back of my neck. You press your breasts into my back and reach around and pull my ass against your pelvis. Then you run your hands up my chest and pull me to you as you lay your head against my right shoulder and softly kiss my neck. Again I begin to get hard. With one soft breath against my ear you let go of me.

I turn to meet you but you have disappeared. I reach out for you but can not find you anywhere. I hear you giggle, obvious to the difficulty that I must be having searching for you. "Why not just turn on a light," I hear you say from across the room. More giggles. I stumble through the room, not even knowing which direction I am going anymore. I begin to rub my hand along the wall to find a switch and bump into a table. Instead, I turn the lamp on that is on the table. I am standing next to the end table beside the bed. I turn toward the center of the room. At first, I can not find you. Then I see you sitting up on the bar with the large mirror behind you.

You lean to your left against your left hand and draw your right nylon clad leg up the side of left and then, starting at your right ankle, slowly slide your right leg across the top of your left knee. Once your legs are crossed you seductively raise your right hand and with one finger begin to pull be across the room. I am in shock. You are so incredibly attractive... more so than even I could have imagined. Much more so than I have ever seen in all my life. You are dressed all in black. From the black shiny three inch heels up your sexy legs covered with black hose which disappears under the most erotic little black dress I have ever seen.

The dress appears to come to about mid thigh. It is very sheer material; although not quite see through, that follows every curve of your luscious body without fitting tight to your skin. At the top are very dainty straps that run up and over your otherwise bare shoulders. To think that these are the only threads of material that allows the dress to continue to cover your body. The front of the dress is cut square about 2 inches above the swell of your breasts. In the mirror I can see that the back is slightly pleated around the waist and it is cut a little lower, opening to the bottom of your shoulder blades.

Around your neck is a black choker that appears to be about one-half inch wide lace material with a single tear drop pearl dangling down approximately one inch. The pearl matches the earrings. Your face is so perfect... I doubt that you are even wearing make up except for the bright amber of your lips that glistens even from the single lights across the room. I am startled, as if waking from a trance and find that I have crossed the entire room and am standing in front of you. My hands are gently running across your legs. The hose feel so sensual... it is almost as if the material was silk. I catch myself standing there staring at your magnificent body.

I finally look up and meet your eyes, slightly embarrassed that I have been so captivated by your body. You smile and lean in and kiss me on the lips. Your lips are so full and inviting. I begin to run my left hand farther up your thigh but you reach down and stop me. You whisper in my ear, "There will be plenty of time for everything you could possibly want after the show. We are going to miss our dinner reservations. I am starved and you are going to need the energy for later." If you only knew what I had planned for you. I step back and you lower yourself from the bar and walk to the door. I stand there watching you walk across the room... watching the dress sway from side to side as you move beneath it. There is just enough light in the room to make out the seam running down the back of each of your legs. Everything about you defines beauty and eroticism.