Sensual Indulgence Ch. 04

Story Info
A limo ride complete with femdom & exhibitionism.
3k words
4.5
15.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limousine sits waiting in front of the hotel. We cross the lobby holding hands and continue through the large glass doors to where the chauffeur waits holding the door for us. All eyes are on you, and I never consider doubting that I am the luckiest man alive. I tip the driver as we get in the rear of the limo and she closes the door behind us. Once inside, you sit across from me with your back to the driver. The privacy glass, separating us and the driver, is down and I tell the driver where we wish to go. With the press of a button, the driver raises the dark tinted window and we are alone. The limousine pulls away from the hotel. We have about twenty minutes to share with each other, before we get to the restaurant.

I pull a bottle of champagne from the ice bucket on my left and pour two glasses. I hand the first to you and you take it from my hand. Again you cross your legs as you did in the hotel room, but this time left over right. I marvel at how you can make such a simple act so incredibly sexy and inviting. You recognize what this does to me and enjoy that you have the ability to fluster me so easily. I just shake my head, smile and lean back in the seat with my drink. If I spent all night just sitting here looking at you, it would be the best night of my life. We take a moment to catch our breath from all that has happened since we arrived at the airport earlier. We make small talk and sip on the champagne. We giggle and laugh and revel in the fact that we are finally together.

We finish the first drink and I pour us both another. Instead of sitting back down, I walk across the floor on my knees to bring you your drink. I hand the glass to you and set mine down on the console to your left. Still on my knees in front of you, I take your left ankle in my left hand and slowly uncross your legs. I move up between your legs and as I do I push your dress farther up on your thighs. I take your glass from your right hand and raise it up and press it against your left cheek. It is very cold. Slowly, I trace the glass down from your cheek along the side of your neck and to your chest, just above the top of your dress. Here I roll the glass from my right to left across your bare skin. The contrast between the cold glass and your warm flesh brings your nipples erect instantly. I smile at the response and lean forward to kiss you as I continue to roll the glass back and forth.

Before I can press my lips to yours, you turn your head and place your lips against my left ear and whisper, "If you really want to see something, why don't you give me a glass of ice." As you finish speaking, you flick your tongue along the middle of my ear, and then you continue... "If you REALLY want to that is." A shutter passes through my body and I wonder what kind of show you are going to give me now. Unable to reach the bar from my kneeling position, I back my way out from between your legs. As I begin to turn away from you, I catch a glimpse of bare naked thigh that I have exposed by pushing your dress up. You are wearing stockings with garters. I look up at you at the same time that I realize that my mouth is hanging open. You giggle and pull your dress back to its original position and say, "The ice, please!" Finally, I turn and grab a heavy glass, scoop up a bunch of ice and return it to you. "Why don't you sit back down over there where you were," you say with a smile on your face. Still not sure of what you intend to do, I grin and take my seat across from you.

Your gaze drops to my crotch. I am very hard after realizing that you are wearing stockings. It excites me to the extreme. You continue to stare at the bulge in my slacks as you dip your fingers into the glass of ice. Slowly and very deliberately you pull out a large piece and with your right hand, run it along your left jaw. You trace your jaw from your chin to your neck and then down across your chest. Your nipples stiffen again and you say, "Why don't you take it out so I can see it... it looks a little too confined to be comfortable." I look to your eyes but they never move from between my legs. I look around and confirm that all the windows are tinted so that no one can see in, similar to the one separating us from the driver. "You seem a little nervous," you say through an evil little grin. "Maybe a little motivation would help," you whisper and without breaking your stare, your legs slowly spread apart. As your thighs part, again the dress is forced up around your waist. The top of your stockings are very visible. There seems to be two garters attached to each, that I can see, and I suspect another on the back side. You spread your legs a bit further and I can see a small triangle of what seems to be a very sheer fabric covering your labia. In this position, I can tell little else about the extent or style of your panties other than they appear to be black as well.

Without further hesitation, I unbutton my slacks and slide the zipper down. The head of my cock has been sticking out the top of the black thong I am wearing since your breath hit the back of my neck in the hotel room. I slowly lower the slacks to just above my knees and your smile widens at the minimal amount of material that remains around my waist. Still without moving your eyes, you release the large piece of ice and it slides down your chest and disappears below the top of your dress, between your breasts. "You do not want me to have to come over there and take that off," you say while pulling out another large piece of ice. Not necessarily agreeing with you, I hook both thumbs under he elastic at my sides and, while raising my ass off the seat, slide the thong down my thighs to where the slacks are. "Among other things, that looks much more comfortable," you say without being able to hide the grin on your face.

"Why don't you touch yourself," you whisper and then continue... "I will if you will." Not being able to resist seeing your hands all over your body, I grab my erect cock in my right hand and stare at your gorgeous body as I begin to slowly stroke it up and down. "You remember pouring that ice cold water on me while I was in the shower," you say in a very vengeful voice. I look up and now you are staring me right in the eyes. I have a very bad feeling this is not going to go like I thought, somehow. "That was not very nice." you continue "and you are going to pay for that... you know that don't you?" I try to contain myself but instead I burst out laughing. I know I probably should not be laughing but the image of your face as you came running out of that shower is just too much. I throw my head back still laughing but trying to regain my composure when I feel your hands on my thighs. You take my slacks and thong over my knees and down to my ankles. You spread my knees wide apart, and almost before I realize what you re doing you are kneeling in front of me.

You slide your lips around my cock and take almost the entire length into your mouth. Only then do I recognize that the second piece of ice is in your mouth as well. I gasp for breath as your hot tongue and the cold from the ice engulf me. Unconsciously, I begin to straighten my legs and lift myself off the seat but you put your hands on the top of my upper thighs and force me back to a sitting position. I am not laughing any more. My head is about to explode from the sudden turn of events. You slide me deep into your mouth and I feel the tip of my cock brush against the back of your throat. You continue to hold me down with your left hand as your right reaches under and grabs both of my balls and gently tugs them toward the floor. Ever so slowly, and with great suction and pressure, you slide the entire length of me out from between your lips.

You look up at me and with a perfectly straight face say, "If you move, I stop. If you struggle, I stop. If you try to touch me or resist in any way I will stop. If you feel at any time that any part of this is too much for you, all you have to do is tell me, but know that at that point every part of what I am doing will stop. Do you wish for me to continue?" The pressure that you continue to place on my balls is pure heaven and although the ice is almost a threatening feeling at times, I do not hesitate to slowly shake my head up and down to indicate that I want nothing more than for you to continue. "Remember what I said," you remind me as you take two more pieces of ice from the glass and suck them through your lips.

At that, you remove your right hand from my balls and draw your feet up under your body. You place the glass of ice on the floor directly below where I am sitting. You reach down and take both of my balls in your left hand and pull them down slightly. I tilt my head back and wonder how I will get through this. I should have never laughed at you! With your right hand you slide the foreskin, between the base of my cock and my balls, between your third and fourth fingers. With your right hand in place, you release my balls from your left hand. With your left hand, you pour the rest of your champagne over the ice in the glass and lift the glass up until my balls are submerged in the ice/champagne mixture. You grasp the rim of the glass with the fingertips on your right hand. Now you have complete control of my testicles with the use of a single hand. If I pull against the cold, the restriction of your fingers prevents me from any sort of reprieve.

I scream out at the sudden sensation of my balls being plunged into the thirty degree liquid. I do everything I can to restrain myself from moving, and somehow I succeed. With your right hand imprisoning my balls, you straighten your legs so that you are standing as erect as possible inside the limo. I lower my head just in time to see you bend over and take my cock into your mouth again. The freezing cold of the ice mixed with the warmth and wetness of your mouth overcome me. You are causing me so much anxiety and stress and yet I would not begin to have it any other way. On top of it all you are standing, more or less, in front of me with your knees locked, legs spread, bending at the waist to take my cock into your mouth. What a sight! I can see that your dress is riding up high on the back of your thighs and I want so much to reach out and pull the dress on up and over your little ass, but I am afraid that you would consider that as touching you and I do not dare risk this ending. I think if the dress were to work its way past your ass, the whole dress might off over your head because of the position that you have placed your body in.

You continue to suck up and down on my cock, replacing the ice in your mouth from time to time. My balls are so numb from the cold that I wonder if I can even cum, and scared of what it might feel like if I do. My head starts to throb. I can not tell if it is from the most incredible blow job I have ever received or from holding my eyes shut so tightly or a combination of both. As I try to relax and open my eyes, I hear the electric sound of the privacy window being lowered. I lean over to see past you and the driver alerts us that we are at the restaurant. I can see the driver's eyes in the rear view mirror and I can tell the instant she recognizes what she is seeing. She has an incredible view. Even I can tell that she must be able to see the bare skin above the tops of your stockings and your legs spread wide. Chances are she is staring directly at the triangle of cloth that covers your swollen lips. She seems to be locked on the view that you are giving her and she seems to enjoy it. You remove your mouth from me long enough to respond to her, telling her that we will be ready in another five minute.

With that your left hand grabs the glass from between my legs and sets it back on the floor. Then your left hand disappears back between your legs and you grab my cock with your right hand and push it up flat against my tummy. I see that the chauffeur continues to watch and a sudden look of shock and surprise comes over her eyes. It is torture not being able to see what you are doing with your left hand. At that moment you lean over and take my champagne soaked right testicle into your mouth. At that point I forget about the chauffeur and what she might be seeing and again scream out in a combination of pleasure and surprise at the pressure being placed on such a delicate part of my body. You use your right hand to help trade my right testicle for my left. Such extreme pleasure and the warmth is beginning to seep back into them.

As you release the left from your mouth you run your tongue along the underside of my cock until you reach the tip. You place the tip of my cock against your lips and slide it in so just the head is in your mouth. I swear I will cum any second, and sensing that, you grab the head of my cock with your teeth and turn your head so you can see my face. Although I know that you would never hurt me, I tense up at the thought of the situation. You smile and release my cock from your teeth and then your mouth. You raise up to where you are looking me straight in the eyes and with a straight face you say, "Don't you ever fuck with me like you did in the bathroom unless you are willing to pay for it." And then a smile creeps across your face and I know for sure that you are the most incredible woman alive. You grab my face with both hands and shove your tongue as deep into my mouth as possible. I can smell you on your fingers and envy the show the driver must have received. You say, "I would have finished you off but I figure I have to walk into the restaurant with my nipples poking through my dress; you should be a little uncomfortable as well." "Besides," you continue with an evil grin, "I bet I can take care of that later."

And with that you turn around putting your knees on your seat and lean through the privacy window and tell the driver that we are ready to get out. As you lean forward, your dress rides up to expose the bottom of your ass cheeks. Even in the dimly lit cabin of the limousine, the contrast is amazing between the black seamed stockings and the pale skin of your upper thighs and ass. Still leaning through the window, you spread your legs slightly and twist you head and shoulders to see me, causing your dress to be pulled even farther up on your ass. You have to realize what is happening with the position of your dress but you obviously do not care. Your ass is completely naked except for the fine line of a g-string that disappears between your cheeks. I am completely captivated by the sight of your perfect body in such an inviting position. You bring me back to reality by saying, "Why don't you put that thing away so that we can get out of here and go eat?"

Suddenly realizing that my clothes are still around my ankles, I quickly get dressed again and finish just as the driver opens the door for us. We step out into the warm night air, both slightly thankful that the darkness makes it easier to conceal our aroused states. Again, I tip the driver as we exit and tell her that we will need a lift to the theatre in approximately one hour. "Don't worry," she says with a big smile, "I am not going anywhere." With that, we walk into the restaurant holding hands.