Sensual Indulgence Ch. 07

Story Info
She gives him the remote at the theatre.
2k words
4.12
15.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we enter the lobby of the theatre, you excuse yourself to freshen up in the ladies room. I make my way left to the base of the stairs opposite the ladies room. Leaning against the banister, I survey the expanse and detail involved in the grand entryway. The floor is covered with very plush, deep red carpeting. Large granite pillars are set into the walls every twenty feet. Between the pillars are framed posters depicting the rich history of the theatres past performances. Chandeliers hang from points surrounded with mirrors that span from one side of the room to the other. Between each mirrored section is a sculpture that literally protrudes from the ceiling. It almost appears as if the ceiling is melting and forming great pieces of art in the process. The ceiling is twenty feet high, even at the lowest point where the sculptures extend downward.

In the mirrors, I catch a glimpse of you emerging from behind the walls across from me. I look across at you and you are scanning the area for me. I take a couple steps up the stairs to get above the people entering the theatre so that you might see me easier. You spot me almost immediately and start across the wide lobby toward where I stand. Along the way, many couples slow and stop to allow you to pass. Obviously, they are courteous but they are just as gracious to take in your beauty, if but only for a few seconds. And beautiful you are. I can not take my eyes off of you as you make your way across the lobby. You seem oblivious to the effect you have on everyone. And once again I have to think to myself just how lucky I am to have such an attractive woman to share this evening with. Lucky for me, everyone else can only see your physical attractiveness. If they knew what a wonderful person you are, I would have to share you with everyone. I want you all to myself. I am selfish that way, you know.

As you join me on the stairs, you take an additional step up and lean over to whisper in my ear. "You may have to carry me up the stairs. My legs are still a little weak from the limousine ride." With a shy little grin, you reach down with your left hand and take my right. We both smile and exchange many glances as we slowly proceed to the upper level. We are seated front and center. Our seats are amazingly close to the stage and thus the upper level is very steep to accommodate a clear view for those behind us. The seats are rather large and very comfortable. In front of us is a short railing on top of a low wall. We are able to see over the railing easily, even though the aisle in front of us is fairly wide. We relax into the seats in anticipation of the show. I reach across the arm rest and run the backs of the fingers of my right hand across the top of your left leg, just below your dress. The heat simply radiates from your body. The lights in the theatre dim to nothing to signal the start of the performance. You lay your left hand on top of my right and I realize that nothing in the world could be more perfect.

As we wait for the stage lights and the entertainer to appear, you lean against me and place your head on my right shoulder. You whisper, "I apologize for not letting you maintain the control over so many of the situations that we have shared today. I know that was really something that you intended to do for whatever reason." I smile as you talk, thinking to myself that I could not have wished for things to turn out better. You are my dream come true regardless of how our lives or particular situations play out. You continue, "I want you to be in complete control for the rest of the evening. I know my interests and pleasure are always your first consideration and so I want to experience what you will do to me and for me tonight. And to show you how serious I am, I have a little gift for you."

With that you reach across your body with your right hand and place something in my left hand. The object, like your body, is very warm. Without being able to see any details, I can tell that it is square, about two inches on a side, and about one half inch thick. On one of the flat sides there seems to be some sort of dial.

"What is it?" I ask. With your left hand still on my right, you slowly slide my hand up under your dress and place the pads of my fingers against your soft warm labia. Holding my fingers firmly against your flesh, you lift your head and breathe into my ear.

"Turn the dial clockwise, very slowly," you say. The size of the object allows me to do this with just one hand. As I turn the dial, you remove your left hand from my right and press your thigh together, effectively holding my fingers between your legs. Continuing to turn the dial, I feel your body begin to tense up and I wonder what is happening. As I turn the dial even further to the right, I feel a faint trembling against the fingers of my right hand. I gasp out loud.

"Why are you breathing hard," you whisper. I am the one with these vibrating spheres inside me. Or did you just figure that out?" I can almost hear the evil grin on your face. Your voice quivers slightly as you continue. "Here's how it works. When the dial is all the way to the left, it is off. All the way to the right and I will not be able to control myself. Honestly. The controller you have will work up to five hundred feet away. You have complete control over the pleasure I receive. You also have complete control over the way I am able to act and behave. Do you understand everything?" I tell you that I do. However, I doubt that I have even begun to grasp the extent to which you have just expanded our sexual intimacy.

I turn the dial slowly to the left and your body starts to relax. Your legs fall apart slightly and I remove my hand from under your dress just as the stage lights come up and the performer is announced. You rearrange your dress although there is hardly enough light for anyone to notice that the tops of your stockings were exposed. The performance is very much a Broadway style event with vocals and a stage show presented by the performer and his back-up group. The show itself is highly energetic and the audience often finds itself on its feet in appreciation of the entertainment. However, you and I have to be enjoying the show much more than anyone else in the theatre. As the singer sings about life and love and lost loves, I enjoy my new gift... and so do you. Again, I take your left hand with my right. This way I can touch you and get a rough gauge on just how much I am doing to you as I play with the dial in my left hand. As I turn the dial further to the right, you unconsciously squeeze my hand harder and harder. As the dial is turned back to the left, your hand relaxes. I turn the dial halfway to the right and glance over to watch your reaction. Simultaneously, you close your eyes, lay your head back against the seat, press your thighs together, and crush my right hand with your left. The slight pain in my hand is very appealing considering the cause.

Over the next five minutes I slowly rock the dial a little to the left, then right. Your breathing steadily increases and the pressure on my hand decreases. I can see that your hips begin to rock slightly from back to front. And as your lips part and you start to open your mouth, I slowly turn the dial all the way to the left. You lift your head from the seatback and slowly open your eyes. You seem to be in a daze, and I love it. As your breathing begins to diminish, your legs relax and assume a more normal and comfortable position. For the next fifteen minutes or so, we sit holding hands and enjoying the show. You are obviously very tense, never knowing when or if I will choose to turn the dial on the remote. Your apprehension is so great that your hand actually seems to relax a bit as I rotate the dial to a position of one-quarter intensity. An almost undetectable grin appears on your face. You cross your right leg over your left, effectively pressing your upper thighs tight against each other again. You place your right hand over my right, placing my hand between both of yours. And with a small sigh you lean over and lay your head against my right arm. I find that the touch of your hands is an excellent way to tell how excited you are.

Throughout the next several numbers performed by the singer, I continue to tease you. I attempt to simulate the energy and intensity of the songs with the position of the dial. So you really get a feel for the songs, so to speak. You seem to enjoy knowing slightly ahead of time which way I will be turning the dial. A few times I sense that you are approaching orgasm, either through the touch of your hands or because you reach up and begin to stroke your left breast through your dress. At these times I reduce the intensity until you are able to come down a little. I want to take you to the edge over and over without allowing you to experience the final release. I am very curious just how well you would be able to hide the fact that you are having an orgasm in the midst of all these people. Or if you would even try to hide it. But more than that curiosity is my desire to make you so excited and so wanting that you practically beg me to make you cum.

As intermission approaches, I continue to balance you on the edge between the extremes of stimulation and sexual peak. After what must be at least thirty minutes of having the dial turned past fifty percent, the lights come up and I lowly turn the remote to the off position. As the audience moves about during the break, you and I continue to sit in our seats and talk quietly between ourselves. I tell you how completely unexpected and incredible you have made the evening and how I have never experienced anyone like you. You are everything I have ever dreamed of in a lady, partner and companion. You are the essence of intellect and sensuality. And you have to be the most sexually attractive person I have and will ever meet.

You respond by saying, "The show is great and all, but I'm really not into it. I can't wait to get back to the hotel. Why don't we get out of here?" I smile and stand up, holding on to your left hand with my right. I help you out of your seat and as you stand, you drop my hand and slide your left arm behind me around my waist. I slide my right arm behind you and place my right hand just above your right hip. We exit the balcony arm in arm. As we descend the staircase, we are obviously headed against traffic. Still, the crowd makes plenty of room for the gorgeous lady in my arms. There are few people in the lobby and we are able to cross to the front doors with relative ease.

Continued...