Sensual Indulgence Ch. 09

Story Info
She submits on the balcony.
7.4k words
4.82
16k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you walk through the threshold into our room, you gasp. The hotel staff has fulfilled my requests while we were out. There is a single cylindrical candle, about five inches in diameter, burning on each glass top table on either side of the bed. Rose petals cover the comforter in the bed from the head to the foot of the bed. Music plays very softly in the background. The glass double doors that separate the room from the balcony are open, allowing the gentle warm breeze coming off the lake to enter the room. At the foot of the bed is an additional glass table. On it sits a chilled bottle of champagne in ice flanked by two crystal glasses. Also on the table is a candle floating in a small bowl of water. The candle lights a card sitting on the table that reads, "We Hope You Find the Room to Your Liking - Enjoy".

As you turn to face me I say, "I hope you find the room to your liking." You tell me that it is perfect.

We embrace and press our lips together. It is nice to be back to where we can express ourselves to each other as openly as we want. You lay your head against my chest and we hold each other. We breathe together and discuss how we could possibly be in a more comfortable place and position. We conclude that we can not. A large clap of thunder shakes us from our quite state of mind. You excuse yourself while I pour us each a glass of champagne. I carry the glasses out onto the balcony and place them on the stone railing directly opposite from the doors. It is evident from the lightning that there is quite a storm moving in from the west.

As you emerge from the room, you shut off all of the lights. The moon is still visible and I have no trouble seeing you and all your beauty as you step onto the balcony. You continue to wear the black dress, stockings, heels and choker. The uneven inlaid rock floor of the balcony makes it slightly more difficult to walk in heels, but you manage to gracefully cross the balcony and take a seat atop the railing with the glasses of champagne between us. Again, you cross your legs, probably for my benefit as much as yours. The railing is about fifteen inches wide at the top. The top portion of the railing comes to about mid thigh on you when you are standing and is supported by rock pillars that are evenly spaced around the edge of the balcony. You seem very comfortable sitting atop the railing knowing that you are over four hundred feet above the ground below. We drink and talk about us and this evening. We never want any part of it to end. I can not take my eyes or thoughts off of you. Very soon we recognize that we do not always have the ability to share the closeness that we can tonight.

I walk over to you and you stand up. I take you in my arms and we kiss passionately but softly. Your nipples harden again from our touch as well as from the soft breeze that has begun to cool from the ensuing storm. I turn you around and we gaze across the lake at the boats that are lit and marvel as the lightning flashes light up the city and turn the lake into diamonds. I gently run my fingertips across the material covering your belly. You reach up with both hands and delicately caress both sides of my neck while guiding my lips down to the back of your neck. You continue to reach up and back and hold my head as I trace you abdomen with my fingers and your neck with my lips. You begin to moan as my hands slide across the slick fabric to your breasts. I gently kneed and message your breasts as another jolt of thunder echoes across the city. You close your eyes and unconsciously begin to rub your ass against me as I attempt to fulfill our physical and emotional desires. Your nipples threaten to poke through your undergarment and dress as I continue to enjoy your body and even more so, your reaction.

After about ten minutes of your moaning and rubbing against my crotch, I step back slightly and release your breasts. I reach around and pull the bottom of your dress up to your breasts exposing your ass, shaved pussy, stockings, garters and bustier. Your eyes open suddenly, but only for a moment. You drift back into your state of arousal and I move my body against yours again. Now my hands find themselves across your bare belly and down to your naked labia. With garter straps pressed against my forearms, I gently spread your lips and lightly touch your clitoris. You moan loader and set your feet wider apart. With my arms essentially around your waist, you lean forward and place your hands on top of the railing. Such an erotic position... legs spread, dressed to die for, leaning forward so that your back is almost in a horizontal position. I continue to tease you with my left hand and with my right hand I reach forward under your dress until I encounter your breasts again. The position causes me to press even harder against you with my pelvis. Again thunder shakes us as the storm appears to get even closer. You are breathing very heavily and it is apparent that my touch has brought you to the absolute edge of orgasm. Stroking my fingers between your lips and brushing your erect nipples holds you on the edge for many minutes.

I carefully step around your outstretched legs to where I am standing to your right side. My hands never leave your body as I move to your side. Once I am standing next to you, I bend down and begin placing kisses up the center of your back starting just above your ass. As my lips slowly brush across your bare back, I remove my left arm from around your waist and place my hand on your ass just below where the kisses started. As my face and right arm continue to push your dress farther and farther up, exposing more of your perfect body, my left hand caresses your ass and across your swollen lips once again. Your breasts spill out from your lingerie as my fingers circle the wet opening of your pussy. As I continue to pleasure your body, you twist your body leaving only your left hand on the railing and begin to remove my clothing with your right. This action causes me to remove my lips from your back, but provides a spectacular view of the front of your body. With great effort you remove the jacket, tie and shirt. You moan your displeasure when I must take my hands from your body. I kick off my shoes as my hands continue to explore you. Slowly, I rub my thumb between your lips and across the opening of your pussy. As you remove the rest of my clothing, I gently bury my thumb into you. With my thumb inside of you, my index finger circles your clitoris causing jolts of pleasure to pulse throughout your body. I move my thumb in and out of you as the attention to your clitoris increases. Suddenly you are screaming that you are cumming. Your body shakes uncontrollably as your vagina spasms around my thumb. I continue to maintain contact with your clit and breasts as you ride through the climax. You do a poor job of attempting to muffle your verbal expression of pleasure, although I am sure no one can hear you anyway.

As you catch your breath, you drop to your knees and guide me around to sit in front of you on the railing. You gaze up into my eyes with a look of exhausted bliss on your face.

Still trying to regain some composure you say, "That was incredible. Now it is my turn." Slowly you place your hands just below my hips and stand up. Your dress falls back into place as you turn to walk back toward the room. You stop at the doorway and close both glass doors before turning around and walking back. This time the trip is not quite as graceful in heels but you manage quite well. You kneel down in front of me again and immediately take me into your warm wet mouth. As you move down the shaft, you place both arms around me and lay your hands flat against the small of my back. Your hands are very warm, creating a greater contrast as the evening goes on with the cool breeze coming in from the lake. More thunder. After what seems only a few minutes of attention from your mouth, you withdraw completely and again stand up. I am very hard and have never been more excited by anything in my entire life as I am by your presence.

You take two steps backwards, smile and while crossing your arms in front of you, reach down and grab the bottom of your dress. In a painfully leisurely pace, you expose yourself to me inch by inch until you are holding the dress in both hands with your arms extended over your head. You let the dress fall to the floor behind you.

After carefully tracing the curves of your body with your hands and adjusting the remaining articles of clothing, you again close the gap between us and ask, "So what do you think? Does this fulfill any fantasies? What could I do to make this better for you? I will do it you know. I will do anything for you." As you speak, you lean in closer and closer until the last words are no more that a whisper in my ear that sends chills up my spine. Not waiting for a response, you again turn and walk back to where your dress is laying on the balcony floor. Always maintaining eye contact, you bend at the waist and pick it up while running the fingertips of your left hand slowly up the back of your left leg from ankle to ass. As you walk towards me giggling, you toss the dress over the side of the balcony saying, "I would hope neither of us have the desire or energy to need that much clothing again tonight." A little shocked at the action, I stare at you and then we both lean over the edge and watch the dress float down and disappear into the darkness.

Standing again you say, "So do you like?" I am in absolute shock. Never have I seen such a stunning display of beauty in all my life.

"It is amazing what your body does for that lingerie," I say. "I know that I have never been so stunned by something so beautiful and erotic as I am right now." Smiling, you step between my legs and pull me to you so that my face lies against the bare skin below your bustier. Your body is producing so much heat. I wrap my arms around you and cup the cheeks of your ass with my hands.

"Tell me something," you begin. "Did you like the limo ride to the restaurant?" Knowing that you must have that evil little grin on your face I say, "I am pretty sure you know how much I liked that. It is difficult to imagine how it could have been any better. However, I recall you mentioning that you would finish that later." Smiling, I lean back to see your face and confirm that you can not hide smiling yourself.

You look down at me and say, "Would you like that?" Without waiting for a response, you step back and drop to your knees and again take me deep within your warm mouth. You lick and suck on me for what seems only seconds before you raise your head and say, "Would you be terribly disappointed if I still did not finish, at least not that way?"

"What do you have in mind?" I ask with a grin.

Again you stand up and turn around. You reach back between your legs and grab my cock and bend your knees so that you can slide me back and forth between your labia. Then with one continuous movement, you sit down onto my lap, burying me deep within your belly. We both gasp as our bodies become one. Lighting and thunder... closer this time. You lean forward and begin to rock your hips forward and back to maximize the movement of me while I remain inside of you. After a few minutes of this you lean back against my chest. I place my hands onto your bare belly and interlock my fingers. You lean forward against my hands and lift both of your feet off the balcony floor, placing all of your weight on my lap. I could not possibly be deeper inside of you. With your legs raised, you reach down to your side and push my legs together and spread yours so that they are now on the outside. You lower your legs so that your heels are again on the floor.

I pull you back against me and whisper into your ear, "You want to see the most incredibly erotic sight ever? Look at the doors." You look across the balcony to the doors and quickly realize that the reflection of the moon has transformed the double glass doors into mirrors against the dark room beyond.

"Oh my," you say. "I like that a lot," you continue as you move you hands across your body as if to confirm that the reflection is real.

Breathing into your ear I say, "Actually, I know how to make it better."

"Please show me," you say. I reach down and detach the garters from your stockings. Then my fingers glide over the soft flesh of your belly, up and across your bustier to between your breasts where a black lace ribbon is tied into a small bow. I untie the bow and slowly begin to unlace the front of the bustier. Your breasts press against the garment and force the ribbon lose more quickly than I can do it with my fingers. As I pull the last of the ribbon from the bottom of the bustier, your breasts spill forward into the cool night air. I moan as I see your nipples harden in the reflection of the doors. You are now naked except for the choker, stockings and heels.

I toss the lingerie aside and say, "See, it just got better."

I reach up and cradle each naked breast for the first time since we left the hotel earlier. Watching our movement in the reflection of the door is like watching a video of us while experiencing the physical sensations. It is very erotic. As my hands caress your breasts, you lean forward again but this time you place your hands against my knees and press my legs together. Slowly you draw yourself up from my lap until I am completely outside of you. Equally as slowly, you sink back down until I am completely inside of you. You repeat this movement, each time coming a little closer to leaving me inside of you until you are sliding up and down on me without complete separation. I look over your shoulder at the door and see you staring directly into my eyes. Deliberately, you run your tongue across your upper lip. Your breasts bounce slightly when I can enter you no farther and you begin to move back up the length of me. You close your eyes and moan as you slide me in and out of your warm and wet pussy. One at a time, you move your hands from my knees to yours. In the reflection I can see my cock disappear into the depths of your body as you continue to raise and lower yourself onto me. Within seconds of this sight and the contact that you are initiating, I begin to feel the pressure building to climax.

I remove my hands from your breasts and pull you back against me by your shoulders. "You have to stop," I whisper, "or I am going to cum." You do not seem too concerned if you push me over the edge, but you respect my desires to make it last longer. You slow down considerably but you refuse to lessen the pressure and pleasure that we are each enjoying. As you continue to rise and fall on my cock, you place your left hand around the back of my neck and tilt your head backwards so that your left cheek rubs against my right. You close your eyes and begin to softly kiss the side of my face as your right hand moves across your breasts. My fingers move along the tops of your legs and stockings until they reach your knees. I press your legs slightly farther apart before tracing my hands along the silk stockings covering your inner thighs. As I cross the tops of the stockings you begin to moan and breathe more heavily. You lightly flick your tongue across my cheek as I caress the bare exposed flesh of our upper thighs. In the doors I see lightning flash and strike the lake, miles behind us.

You lean back farther and place your lips against my right ear and whisper, "You feel so natural inside of me. You fill me up so good. The only thing that would compare to feeling this way always is to have you cum deep inside of me." I slide my hand up and part your labia as you take a breast in each of your hands. You continue to move up and down on me and moan as my fingers flicker across your clitoris.

I take one last look into the doors and resolve that I am not going to be able to hold back any longer. As you arrive at the bottom of your movement, I explode inside of you. With your right arm, you cradle your right breast at your elbow while caressing your left breasted your hand. Your left hand moves down between us and grabs and lightly squeezes my balls. The pressure and sensation is so incredible that I scream out in ecstasy and immense delight that only pain within my testicles could produce. You continue to massage your breast and my balls through what is an almost endless vocal expression of the pleasure that you have caused. While I am cumming, my fingers lose all contact with your clitoris. When I stop screaming, I realize that I have wrapped my arms around you and am holding you tight against me.

As I look over your shoulder and into the doors, I see that you have moved your hand from my balls and replaced my fingers between your legs. You continue to whisper in my ear, "I could feel every drop of that pounding into me. I just want to sit here and feel you deep inside." You take my right hand with your left and place in on your clitoris and continue, "You promised earlier that you would touch me there again tonight with your tongue." You take my other hand and place it on your left breast while your right hand continues to gently massage and pull on the nipple of your right breast. You lay your left hand on top of mine and moan into my ear and whisper, "I want your mouth on me there. I want to feel your tongue against me. I will do anything for you. Anything. Please make me cum with your mouth."

My cock remains hard inside you as you state your desires. I turn and place my mouth against your earlobe and breathe against your ear and neck. You shiver and goose bumps appear on the swells of your breasts as I speak very softly into your ear, "You have done everything for me. The only way I would not place my tongue against you is if you did not want me to. You did not have to ask once. I love that as much as being deep inside of you. Nothing causes me more pleasure than knowing that I am driving you crazy. You may actually have to ask me to stop, because I know I will not want to. To be honest, I have fantasized about doing that to you out here ever since I saw the balcony. I only hope you enjoy it half as much as I know I will." I take your earlobe between my lips and your nipple stiffens beneath my fingers.

"How do you want me?" you ask.

"With the tip of my tongue dancing across your clitoris," I respond. You moan and I continue, "I want you facing the lake, bent over with your hands on the railing. I want your legs spread as wide as is comfortable. And I want you to keep your hands off of yourself... believe it or not. I intend to have you cumming so hard that you practically pass out. Kind of like you just did to me. And I want it to be all my fault."

Very slowly you rise off my lap until my cock is completely exposed in the cool air. Again thunder claps as lightning lights up the lake. We can smell the rain coming. You turn around and take one step backwards. While maintaining eye contact, you spread your legs about three feet apart and lean forward laying the palms of your hands on either side of me, against the top of the railing. This position in conjunction with the height of your heels places your ass in the air just below the height of your shoulders when your arms are fully extended. You lean forward a little more and kiss me full on the lips.

You pull apart from our contact and lean past my face and giggle as you whisper in my left ear, "So is this the correct position? It is starting to get cool out here. I think I am going to need you to warm me up a little."

"The position is exactly correct," I reply "and actually much better than I ever dreamed." I lift both hands and cup your breasts that hang down from your body. Your skin is really starting to cool off, but the heat from your tongue continues to burn strong as it slides between my lips. I open my mouth and allow your tongue to explore me deeply. You begin to moan as my hands continue to slide over the flesh of your breasts. Goose bumps again cover your body. You remove your mouth from mine by first sucking my tongue into your mouth and sliding it in and out.

12