Sensual Indulgence Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again you return your mouth to my ear and in a breathy voice say, "I want your tongue on me... down there. I need you to slide your tongue across my body. Please! I will beg if you want me to." A chill runs up my spine as your breath warms my ear and neck. Although an appealing offer, you will never have to beg me to taste you and take you into my mouth.

Carefully I slide off the railing between your arms, pausing only to take each of your nipples into my mouth long enough to make them very wet and then release them back into the cool night air. You take a deep breath as each nipple receives the additional sting that the breeze inflicts. Your hands remain on the railing and your heels are firmly planted apart on the balcony floor. Although your face is behind my head, I know you are watching me as I slowly drag my lips across the cool delicate skin around your belly button. Several shutters pass through your body as my lips tickle and tease their way down to the top of your labia. Your stockings are staying up extremely well without the support of the garters. As I caress the stockings, I recognize for the first time tonight that they have a couple of very thin bands of elastic around the tops.

I wrap each arm around the inside of your spread legs and place each hand lightly on the sides of your ass cheeks. As I straighten my back, my tongue begins to slip into the crease of your bare shaven labia. I can feel your belly draw upward away from my head as you gasp and draw in a deep breath. You seem to hold your breath as my tongue first crosses your clitoris in a downward motion and then cups it and wiggles it back and forth on the way back up. Your legs quiver slightly and a very high pitched sound escapes your lips as you release your breath. My tongue continues up between your lips until it slides across the flat naked area where your pubic hair was earlier. I kiss and lick this area and then down along the outside of your labia and into the crease between your labia and your left leg. I kiss and stroke this area with my tongue for several minutes until you try to sway your hips so that I am again under your clitoris. Slowly I draw my tongue across your pussy until my tongue is lying on the outer portion between your lips. Again the anticipation causes you to draw in a deep breath. I continue to move my tongue to your right and into the crease between your right leg and your labia. As on the other side, I tease the outer portion of our labia and caress the soft warm area adjacent to it. You begin to moan impatiently and again slide your hips over in an attempt to focus my attention between your lips. I lay my tongue flat against the outside of your swollen lips and message the entire exposed area of each of them. You spread your legs farther apart in an attempt to cause my tongue to penetrate between your labia.

Again I lay the width of my tongue against you, but this time centered over the crease between your lips. Very deliberately, I press my tongue between your lips until they are spread around me and the tip of my tongue is touching the opening where you inserted the vibrating spheres earlier. Slowly, I slide my tongue down between your lips and press it into the opening as far as it will go. This time your moan contains only pleasure. I press your ass cheeks together and I hold you firm as I attempt to extend my tongue farther into your warm body. You taste so good. Slowly I wiggle my tongue from side to side as I move in and out of you. You move your body slightly to match my rhythm. Without my knowledge, you glance over your shoulder and stare into the doors. You can see me penetrate you over and over with my tongue. Your nipples stiffen even more as thunder shakes the balcony. You turn back toward the lake and throw your head back. The breeze blows your hair out of your face and toward the balcony doors. The pearl dangling from your choker makes contact with your neck each time my tongue gets lost inside your pussy, yet it goes unnoticed by you. Slowly you feel me withdraw my tongue from inside of you.

I gently replace my tongue with the first and third fingers from my left hand and slide the tip of my tongue between your lips until it is nearly touching your clit. You draw a breath a little at a time as my fingers sink into you. You press your hips down until you are impaled on my fingers. As you begin to release your breath I begin to press against your clitoris with my tongue. Very lightly at first and then increasing the pressure until I am unable to press against it harder with my tongue. You immediately gasp and inhale the air that you had just released. I release the pressure on your clit and you let out a deep breath as I slowly begin to trace the perimeter of your button with my tongue. You moan very softly and your legs begin to shake uncontrollably. I know you are not close to cumming yet and I know that you are no longer cool, so I know I am doing this to you. This is one of the highlights of my night.

I continue to brush your clitoris with my tongue as lightly as possible. I can see your tummy spasm each time my tongue brushes against the center of your sexuality. I only wish I could see your breasts move as your body shakes and quivers from the contact. My fingers remain buried within you and you can feel them exploring inside of you. Over the next ten minutes, I increase the contact between my tongue and your clitoris. Your moans at times turn into screams of lust and delight. You begin to roll your hips to cause more movement of my fingers inside of you and to produce a greater range of sensations against your clit. This is a sight that I would love to be viewing from the third person position, although I would not give up this position for anything. Sensing that you are only moments from cumming, I slowly withdraw my fingers from you and after drawing your clitoris between my lips and sucking on it briefly, I let it slip from my mouth.

I lean back and kiss your tummy and notice that your hips are still rocking back and forth, getting slower and slower with each cycle. You do not seem to want to stop. Again I lick each nipple as I move up under your body. As I reach your face I notice how hard you are breathing and what a drunken state of erotic pleasure your eyes portray.

As your chest rises and falls you say, "You are not done are you?"

I smile and reply, "Of course not. I just wanted to come see if you are enjoying yourself." Your body and face tingle from the attention my tongue has given you.

You can barely smile as you respond, "I have never been teased and brought to such a level of pleasure, not to mention at such a slow and deliberate pace. You are incredible."

I stare deep into your eyes and tell you, "If you trust me, I can do better... cause you even more pleasure than anyone else will ever... but you have to trust me."

Without hesitation you whisper, "I trust you with everything. Anything you want. Whatever I can do or give. Let me prove to you that I trust you. What can I do?"

Pleased, I giggle and whisper into your ear, "Do not unlock your elbows." I pull back to look at you and you appear slightly surprised at my request.

You say, "I will only unlock my elbows when you tell me to." With that you lock your elbows out with your hands against the railing as before. I slide down under you and press each of your nipples between my teeth before sliding out from underneath you. As I stand up to your right, I look into the doors to see the reflection of your body, bent over leaning against the railing with your legs spread wide. A flash of lightning briefly replaces your image in the glass. I slowly trace the right cheek of your ass with my fingertips from the top to the slight crease where it meets your leg. As my fingers trail along the bottom curve of your buttocks, I move around and kneel down behind you. I mimic the movements of my right hand with my left so that both hands are caressing your ass. From between your legs I can see your beautiful breasts hanging down from your body. You seem to enjoy the feeling of my hands messaging your backside. I certainly take pleasure in the thought of the pleasure you are experiencing, let alone the physical pleasure that I derive from touching and viewing your gorgeous body.

I continue to kneed your flesh as my tongue begins to drag across the crease at the base of your cheeks. Your heels place your ass at the perfect height to be able to touch you with my hands and well as my mouth. My fingers spread your cheeks apart, exposing all of you to the night air as my tongue continues to focus on the bare area above the tops of your stockings. Gradually, I work my way to your inner thighs and begin kissing my way up the delicate skin. With both hands I reach down and lay the length of my thumbs along the bottom of your ass and push up gently until you roll your hips forward. This movement presses my tongue into the folds of your labia and runs your clitoris across the top of my tongue. I run my hands up and around your ass and press down gently on your lower back. You allow me to run your clit across the top of my tongue from front to back, over and over. Your low moans quickly turn into rapid shallow breathing. I want very much to be able to see your face and watch your breasts as you experience this sensation, but I refuse to remove my tongue from you for even a brief moment.

As you appear to approach orgasm, I slide my tongue back and off of your clitoris until the tip of my tongue is slowly circling the opening to your depths. While firmly pulling down on your lower back I slide my tongue into you until my lips are firmly planted against you, between your labia. Slowly I remove my tongue, bringing it all the way out of you until I am barely tickling the flesh of your outer lips. Again I slide deep inside of you and again I slowly withdraw only to focus attention at the surface of your labia before plunging into the warm wet opening again. I repeat this movement and action for several minutes allowing you a brief, although certainly not total, rest from the constant attention that I had been placing on your clitoris. The pressure of my hands have made it difficult for much movement on your part. I have been able to control the pace, pressure and depth at which I penetrate you. As I continue the movement in and out of you, I move my hands from behind you and on top of your back. I slide forward slightly and place my shoulders so that each is touching a stocking covered inner thigh about halfway between your knees and your labia. I raise my hands and place my palms flat against your naked belly. I am unable to reach your breasts from this position but my hands find their way around to your sides and down across your hips. My hands move into the creases between your abdomen and your legs until they lay against the recently shaven area below your belly button.

I place each thumb on your swelled labia and gently pull them apart as my tongue continues to bury itself into your body. I feel your legs quiver as I pull you apart. As I withdraw my tongue from inside of you this time, I flick it back and forth between your lips and slide it forward until once again it covers your clitoris. Although your feet never move, I feel your inner thighs gently press against my ears as you unconsciously attempt to close your thighs together around my tongue. This time the attention to your clitoris is much more deliberate and unhurried. I could touch and lick you like this for hours and you would simply pass out from the heightened state and extreme pleasure without reaching orgasm. As you moan, more softly some times than others, I slowly trace the front of your right leg from your waist to your ankle with my right hand. While continuing to roll your clit around under my tongue, I apply enough pressure to your ankle to make you raise it of the floor of the balcony and extend your leg straight back behind both of us. As you stretch out your leg, my hand slides back up the stocking until I direct you to lay your upper thigh down on my right shoulder.

I continue to explore the area between your legs with my mouth. I gently kiss your clitoris and draw it tenderly between my lips. You taste and smell so perfect. Pausing just long enough to assure myself that your elbows are still locked, I replace my mouth between your labia and stand up. As I rise, your left foot comes off the floor as well and you let out a brief startled scream. I steady you with my hands on your sides at your waist and raise your left leg so that your upper thigh is resting on my left shoulder. This places you in a push-up position except that your legs are resting on me and your hands are flat on top of the stone railing. In one gentle continuous movement, I press my tongue between your labia once more and continue on past the opening and into your body. Your deep drawn out moan assures me that you really are comfortable with everything that I am doing and that even though I have complete control of your position, some four hundred feet above the ground, you trust me completely. I feel your heels brush the back of my hair as I realize that you are crossing your stocking covered legs behind my head.

I raise you off my shoulders slightly to adjust my position. Very slowly, I remove my hands from your waist until you are comfortable without the support of my hands. I move my hands around your hips and caress the cheeks of your ass even more. My hands continue up your back and when I can reach no farther, I slide them around your sides and realize that I can reach your breasts in this position. As my tongue works between your legs, I hold my hands out flat just below your breasts. As your breasts sway back and forth, your nipples brush across my palms. Again, this time by simply hunching my shoulders, I adjust the position of my mouth so that it is in direct contact with your clitoris. Deep breaths and more notable verbal expressions from you indicate your complete approval. Once again, a loud clap of thunder vibrates through the floor of the balcony and it begins to rain very lightly. The drops are small and warm relative to the cool breeze that has been blowing in off the lake. You do not act as if you notice the water that hits your skin as the tip of my tongue circles around your clitoris. After a few minutes, the areas of your body that are exposed to the sky are quite wet.

I run my hands across your back again and then back down to where they cradle your breasts. As in the shower earlier, I marvel at the erotic sensuality that wet skin can elicit in me. As if the water were baby oil, my hands slip across your breasts making it difficult, although no less appealing, to actually hold you in my hands. My mouth continues to concentrate on our clitoris and it begins to rain a little harder. You unconsciously have begun to cross your legs farther and farther behind my head, pressing my tongue and lips tighter and deeper between your legs. I reach back with both hands until I contact the wet stockings covering your legs. I had not realized until this point that I had become very hard again. Your incredible legs wrapped in silky wet stockings are almost more than I can handle.

I lick and suck feverishly on your clit as I run my fingers as far back on your legs as I can reach and then back again. I feel your body begin to shake, first in your legs and then in your belly. With your hands you pull against the railing until I am forced to step forward, placing your head even farther below the rest of your body. When I am close enough, you take your hand off of the railing and wrap both arms around my waist. As your breasts press into my belly, you take my cock in your mouth. I wrap my arms around your waist and begin to cum immediately and as I do I concentrate on the beautiful open, wet pussy that I am tasting. Your body continues to shake as it erupts into an enormous orgasm. I feel the vibrations of your screams as my cock is plunged in and out between your lips. Your legs go completely stiff as you clamp my head between your thighs as the electricity pulses through your body. The heavy rain does nothing to cool you off. My mouth and tongue continue the assault on your clitoris as the pleasure continues to cause obvious spasms throughout your body for several minutes.

The warm rain continues to pour across our bodies. Every inch of us is now completely soaked. Fortunately, neither of us seems to care and in fact have barely recognized how hard it is raining now. The moon is no longer visible and our reflections have disappeared with it. I reach down and take your right hand with mine and help you into a standing position. Your legs are a bit unstable so I support most of your weight through my embrace, although the energy has been drained from me as well. We stand in the middle of the balcony for several more minutes, holding our naked warm wet bodies against one another. I can easily feel your heart pounding under your breast. I reach around to the back of your neck with my right hand and unclasp the choker and toss it aside onto the floor of the balcony. Gently, I release my embrace on you with my other hand until I am confident that you can support yourself. Then I slowly slide down your body until I am again kneeling in front of you. I take your wet stocking covered left ankle in my left had and gently remove your right high heel. As I toss it aside with my right hand, my left slides along the stocking and up along the inside of your leg until it reaches the lace top. With fingers from both hands, I slowly and deliberately slide the stocking off your leg. I repeat the action with your other high heel and stocking, gently hooking my fingers under the elastic top and dragging the wet silk stocking off your leg. Finally, your entire body is exposed for the first time since before we left the hotel earlier.

Wishing that I could see your beautiful body as the rain streams down your breasts and across your belly, I choose the next best option. I lay my hands flat along the back of each of your legs and slowly slide them and my body up yours until my hands are gently cupping your ass and we are again providing as much skin to skin contact as is likely possible. You lay both of your hands flat across my shoulders near the base of my neck and pull me to you for a series of very soft and sensual kisses. We both close our eyes and take in the emotion and compassion that we share for each other. After several minutes of tender caresses, I reach down and lift you into my arms and walk toward the doors. You reach up and drag your lips across my left cheek and the fingers of your left hand across my right cheek. I recognize that you are never less than perfect as we cross the threshold into the room.

Continued...

12