Sensual Kitty

Story Info
He meets her for an early dinner.
3.1k words
4.07
18.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His early dinner date was set up for five o'clock. The woman known as sensual kitty would be meeting him her future Master at the Derby Steak House. The sun light reflected off the glass exterior as he approached the door carrying the large flat silver wrapped box. The Master paused momentarily, as he stepped into the darkened interior of the exclusive restaurant.

"May I help you sir?" a man asked as he approached the red mahogany maitre d' station.

"Yes, I have a reservation in place for the Andrews party," he told the maitre d'.

"Ah, yes, here it is, two tables set for one person each. They were to be randomly selected for a first date," the man smiled at Master, "very wise of you sir to do it this way. Did you want to know where the young lady is sitting?" the host asked.

"No, I do not, if she's interested she'll let me know," Master replied, impassively, yet inside he was happy that his new sub had already arrived, and arrived early, he wondered if it was a sign of her eagerness.

He sat down at the table and opened his menu and quickly chose his dinner, then signaled the waiter. After his order, he fiddled with the silver bow on the package, trying not to look around at the other diners to see if he could spot the woman known to him only as sensual kitty. He actually knew very little about her, and he didn't mind supplying the one sided information. After all, if this went well, she would need to trust him far more than he needed to trust her, not that trust should only be one sided, but the fact that she would be placing her life into his hands. He hoped that it would go well and he would within weeks having her settle her affairs to become his fulltime submissive.

Sensual kitty had appealed to the master in him. He had courted her online for months now, sometimes just chatting, other times, role-playing and other times talking about the master and submissive relationship. The woman had only been in one master/submissive relationship before but wanted to be in another more permanent relationship. She really wanted to submit completely and totally to a master.

Master's meal was delivered and he leaned forward to eat, and began to wonder what was taking the woman so long to decide if she wanted this relationship or at least meet him.

Suddenly, a pair of underwear appeared on his table, he looked up into the most gorgeous blue eyes imaginable. They were the clear blue color of the sky on a cloudless cool day. She had reddish brown hair that could only be described as fiery auburn. Her body was tone and shapely and her nails cut short and painted a dark pinkish color. He looked down at the panties on the table, they were a pair of black mesh thong underwear, he could see where she had been dripping into the crotch of them. The knee length black and red pokadot dress covered her completely. He wondered what she would do with the gift in the box.

Without saying a word he handed over the silver box, and nodded his head at sensual kitty, she turned also without a word and hurried off in the direction of the powder rooms again.

He waited impatiently, but years of controlling his actions served him well as he carefully controlled his impulses and returned to his meal. He felt her slide up to stand next to the table again. The weight of her stare was stimulating as he finished his peas then looked directly at the woman. The black dress she wore complemented her slim body, the shirred bodice down to the asymmetrical hemline that ended just below her buttocks. The back he knew had three horizontal straps to hold the bodice up, with the top of the dress that was ruffled and did nothing to hide her ripe breasts. Her short red hair complemented her pretty, bright blue eyes that looked at the floor. Immediately he observed her submissiveness nature, and if he hadn't already known that she had been previously trained then her actions would have screamed it to him.

He continued to study her and noticed her pale, soft skin, it was the type of skin that when whipped would highlight the bright redness left by the crop.

"Have you eaten, kitty?" he asked.

"Yes, master," she replied, her voice a husky silk.

He pushed away his plate and signaled the waiter again and paid for both of their meals while she continued to stand and wait. Finally he lead her out of the building into the parking lot that was beginning to show signs of dusk arriving soon. Walking briskly without looking to see if Kitty followed, he went directly to his car, unlocked it and opened the back door, just as Kitty reached the vehicle.

"Sit down Kitty," he told her.

"Yes, Master," she answered and sat down.

Master kneeled down in front of her and grasped her chin so he could look at her face.

"If you go home with me Kitty, you'll be giving your consent to your bondage. Do you understand that?" he asked. "There is no turning back, you will be allowing me to dominate you."

"I understand, Master," she answered her voice smooth and steady. He nodded, smiled at her, as he released her chin, and reached for the small bag on the floor of the car.

"Spread your legs," he commanded. She spread her legs allowing anyone who walked close enough to them to have a view of her shaved pussy lips. "I see you followed my instructions, Kitty, and shaved that pussy of yours."

"Of course, Master," she responded, her hands in her lap. She watched his hands as he pulled a small dildo from the black bag, pushed her legs wider and inserted the small flesh colored dildo into her wet waiting pussy. He had to mentally crush his excitement as the small sex toy entered her body. He knew she would be surprised when he turned on the small vibrator. Leaving her legs spread wide Master pulled long double leather straps from the bag and strapped those to her thighs then restrained her wrists to the second part of the thigh cuffs. He smiled at her and pulled her panties from his pocket, lifted them to his nose and took a deep breath.

"Ah, I can smell you were aroused long before this my dear," he commented as he took the pair of panties and pushed them into her mouth. He pulled from the bag a roll of tape and sealed the sexually scented panties into her mouth.

Kitty moaned as he lifted her legs and set them on the floor of the car.

"Are you comfortable, Kitty?" he asked. She nodded her head. He almost laughed with joy, as he made sure she watched as he pulled the remote control from his small black bag. Master flipped the switch and watch as the remote control egg surrounded by the cock shaped sleeve came to life within her body. She jumped and jerked her eyes up at him, as a long low animal sounding moan escaped from behind the gag.

For almost a full minute, he watched her jerk, moan, and tremble as he adjusted the voltage up and down, until satisfied he settled on a setting that would keep Kitty simulated but not going over the edge.

"Now be a good girl," he told her as he closed the door.

Climbing into the front seat, Master drove the short distance to his home, all the while watching the sexually stimulated woman in his back seat, wiggle, and moan as the small toy continued to vibrate within her.

"We'll be at my home soon, Kitty, and then you'll have an opportunity to serve me," he told her as he turned another corner and spotted his secluded property at the end of the street. Master had his home planned and designed for the sole purpose of privacy. Set away from the other homes, it was surrounded by a high hedge and fence combination, a gate and solid soundproof walls. Within those walls, Master had his own private suite with a smaller simpler suite for his submissives, where they could have privacy but be close enough to serve him when he wanted them to, with an overlarge playroom between the two suites. He had a submissively minded woman clean his home daily. He smiled as he thought of the older woman who had only questioned his choice of partners once. She had only confirmed that the woman was tied up with her consent. Once reassured, no matter how she found them, she never once blinked an eye nor did she question his practices.

Kitty gave off a strangled moan as he pulled to a stop inside the garage. Darkness had fallen and the room plunged into darkness for just a moment before the overhead light turned on to glow brightly on his occupant as he opened the car door.

Without a word, he picked up his new pet and entered his high priced decorated house. He walked directly into his playroom and set her down on the chair he had left in the center of the room. From the table sitting several feet behind the chair, he picked up a short length of Japanese style rope. With sure efficient hands, he slips the red rope around the front leg of the chair and tied her ankles to the chair, then moving to the other leg he secured the second leg to the outside of the chair's leg. Moments later, he had her knees tied to the chair holding her legs open.

A smile spread across his face as he stepped back and observed Sensual Kitty. Pleasure flowed through him as he surveyed his new submissive, secured tightly in the chair, the black dress, and red rope emphasizing her submissiveness.

"Are you comfortable Kitty?" he asked as he reached for a long feather on the near by table. She nodded meekly as she trembled excitedly. He could smell her desire float up to him as he circled her slowly, carefully sliding the feather over her extremely sensitive skin.

"Now I'm going to leave you for a while, Kitty," he told her. "You'll be ok until I get back in an hour. I'm going to prepare for our evening. Behind me on the wall is a clock, so you can watch for my return." Before she could acknowledge he turned and left the room, leaving the vibrator on medium strength.

For the next hour, Master took the time to shower, change, and ate a small meal. When he returned to the room, he found Kitty trembling in her chair.

"I see you're ready for me Kitty," he noted aloud as he walked over to the chair and stood to admire her in his leather pants and matching vest and leather boots. He walked behind her, stood at the table, and looked at his selection of toys to use on her. It didn't take long to decide his next step. Master picked up a blindfold, carried it to her side, and slipped it over her eyes.

"I don't want you to see what's coming next, pet," he told her as he returned to the table for his next selection.

He grasped the leather whip, moved to stand in front of Kitty, and flicked it out and lightly whipped against the inside of Kitty's legs, causing her to twist and turn in her seat. Master used the whipped her several more times each time her whimpering and crying became louder. He watched as her body twitched with each flick of the whip. Excitement rose up in him as he observed her trying in vain to hold back her climax. Sweat popped out on her soft skin as it slowly began to glow.

Unable to take much more, Master returned the whip to the table and untied the rope embracing his new pet. As soon as the thick rope became loose he yanked her up and turned her around so that her ass now faced him. With a shove he moved her toward the table and forced her face down on it, her face he briefly noted was pressed tightly against a leather harness. It took him seconds to rip open his pants and press himself between her ass cheeks. Her dripping juices had already lubed her and with one deep thrust he entered her forcefully. The mixture of the pleasure and pain was heard in Kitty's muffled cry.

"Don't you dare cum, bitch," Master growled, as he pounded into her tight warm ass. "I have plans for you," he force out between thrusts. He could feel the rising volcano of lust bubble up inside of him and erupt into her willing ass. He continued to move within her for several more minutes, knowing from her whimpered cries that she was fighting herself to prevent herself from cumming. There it was he noted, as her body began to convulse. He had demanded her obedience and yet he had forced her to her peak. Master pushed away his smile as he pulled away from the whimpering slut. Yes, he thought, she is a slut and before I'm done today she'll be begging me to stay.

"I thought I told you not to cum, slut" he demanded forcing the pleasure out of his voice as he removed the tape over her mouth and pulled the saliva covered panties from her mouth.

He grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the sexy black dress from her body, knowing he had another in her new quarters.

"No, please don't," she openly cried as he dropped the ruined dress to the floor, shifted toward the table, lifted the crop this time and began to beat his sensual kitty.

"This is your punishment," he began to tell her loudly over her crying. "You will receive fifteen red strips across your legs and ass. You will then suck on my cock until I tell you not too, even if I do cum. Then my dear whore, you'll sleep on the floor with just a rope to keep you restrained and a thin blanket to keep you warm."

He watched her quiver and sob as he dealt out his punishment on her ass. He watched with satisfaction, as her ass and upper legs turn red with each additional swing of the crop. He shivered with his own pleasure as he swung the last hit and released his hand from her back and turned and dragged her toward his tastefully decorated living room.

He forced her to kneel facing his favorite black leather recliner, as he sat down. The creak of leather rubbing leather echoed strangely through the room, as he grabbed the cold beer he had previously left from the small side table and drank the soothing liquid. He looked down at the woman between his legs, noticing how her breasts were hard little pebbles of desire. Despite her protests, she was turned on by everything he did to her.

Although he knew she couldn't see him because of the blindfold, he looked pointedly at her, fisted his hand in her hair and yanked her forward to his cock.

"Suck, you whore," he growled. "Suck until I tell you to stop. Don't even stop when I fill your sluttish mouth," he demanded of her as he watched her slide her hot wet soft lips over his rock hard cock. He flexed his fingers in her silky hair as the lust flooded him, and pushed her head down further on his dick. He felt her mouth open wider and take his cock deep into her throat. He was just barely able to suppress the moan that bubbled up his own throat, as her throat muscles caressed his sensitive skin.

It didn't take long for him to cum again and fill her willing mouth with his flavored seed. He watched in amusement as she tried to pull her head away and struggled against the hand on the back of her head that held her to his still hard cock.

"I told you slut, you're to keep sucking," he whispered very softly. He reached and took another long pull of the frost beer and settled back to watch his new slave suck on his cock, and swallow his cum over and over again. Master set down the cold beer and picked up the remote control that sat on the side table. The sounds exploded into the room, the sounds of loud group sex, as it radiated from the television set. He smiled as he watched the sweat break out on her delicate skin and her body began to wiggle as she listened to the graphic sounds.

It was a half hour later after he had exploded into her mouth another time, Master reached down and picked up his obviously worn out submissive. He carried her to the bedroom, removed her cuffs and blindfold, and laid her on the bed, spread her wide, and thrust his cock deep within her. She cried out as he slid his fingers over her clit and she exploded with a piercing cry, and convulsed tightly around his cock, sending him over another time deep in her cunt.

"Mmmm, you did very good, pet," he told her as he pulled her hands together and tied her wrists with the promised rope. "Now, it's time for you to sleep," he told her as he set her gently on the floor and tied her feet together and her hands were secured to her feet when he dropped the thin blanket over her still flushed body.

"Did you enjoy serving me, pet?" he knelt down and whispered in her ear, then licked the drying sweat off her ear lope.

"Yes Master," she whispered back, lifting her head but not looking him directly in the eyes, as a good submissive would do.

"Good," he said this time allowing the smile to be heard and seen. "Tomorrow you can spend the morning begging me to keep you."

"Yes Master," she said with a contended sigh and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Master stood over her and watched her sleep, struggling against the desire to pick her up and cuddle with her on the bed. If she was going to know her place in his life then she needed to learn now. He smiled again as he stripped down and climbed into the bed and also fell into a contented deep sleep, dreaming of sensual kitty kneeling at his feet during the day, following him around the house waiting on him hand and foot, and warming his bed at night.