Sensual life with a Fan Ch. 01

Story Info
Story about a Bollywood Celebrity's life with a Fan.
1.9k words
3.19
58.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there. Now, i am not gonna bore you with an introduction but every story has to have an introduction. I will try to be short so we can get going with main plot.

My name is Sameer Malhotra and i am a porn addict. I have jerked and masturbated so many times in a day. I don't know if its good or bad but all i know is that at the end i feel so out of the world.

I love all kinds of theme, stories, movies about porn. Dirtier the better. But in here, i am going to write my very first real crush series about a Bollywood actress whom i really love and lust with all of my heart. And i can do anything for her just like a mad lover.

The lucky lady's name is Priyanka Chopra. The name itself has so much power that whenever i hear her name, my dick rises up instantly. She has got a real killer beauty that can make almost any man weak and crazy for her.

In this series, i am going to write about her Secret life which is with her beloved fan - Me. So, sit back, relax, get some lube, and enjoy reading my series. And if you like my stories, send me your feedback.

==

Year: 2003

I was in CapeTown for some important business work for few weeks. And i gotta say, CapeTown is one wonderful place. It was 10 o clock in a morning and i had 30 minutes left for my work to get started. I was having a coffee in a restaurant which was near by a sea and my house..

It was a busy place. And i was busy checking my emails on my laptop while sipping a cup of coffee. I was checking out a menu on a adboard and i glanced at lady coming from a sea shore towards a restaurant. She was looking like 25 but much younger. She was wearing black bikini with a black thong. She also had a Red spa gown in her hand which was obvious she was coming out from a spa massage. Her skin was oily and dark brown. Her hair was thick black long and touching her waist. Speaking of waist, she had killer curves. She had a glow on her face which was so natural that she didn't needed a single thing from a makeup. In short, she was looking drop dead gorgeous and sexy..

She went to the front counter of restaurant and started talking with a receptionist. It looked like she knew her. After few minutes, she started coming over my table. When she passed besides me, she was smelling so nice with her perfume. She sat across my table. I tried to look busy but true thing was that i couldn't take my eyes off her. Her breasts were looking huge in that black bikini. It looked like her breasts were suffocating in the bra and wanted to come out so bad..

When i was checking her boobs out, she caught me looking at her and started smiling at me instead of getting angry. I was surprised because i thought i might get a slap in early morning which i dont think i deserved. After changing my point of view from her boobs to her face, i thought in my head that i might have seen this lady somewhere else. Then it hit me, I have seen her in Bollywood movie Called "Andaaz". It was Priyanka Chopra who was sitting across my table in CapeTown..

I remember when my dick got hard when i saw her 1st time in the movie. I masturbated like crazy to her images in Google search after watching that movie. I know "Lara Dutta" was also in a movie but she was looking like a cheap model of Maruti which noone wants to buy except Akshay Kumar. I couldn't believe my eyes that "Priyanka Chopra" herself is sitting across few feet away from my table. But i had to make sure that it was really her..

I stood up from my table. I grabbed a napkin and went over Priyanka's table and i said to her "Autograph please".

She looked up and said "Excuse me?"

I replied smartly, "You head me, Miss Priyanka"

She got surprised and said, "How do you know my name? Have you been stalking me?"

I said to myself replying her question that not yet but soon.

I replied, "No Mam, but i was sitting across your table and i noticed your striking face and it looked very familiar to me and that's how i knew that its the one and only Priyanka Chopra".

"Are you a fan?" She asked.

"A Die-hard one" I replied smartly.

"Really? Ok then tell me, What are my 2 favorite colors?" She asked

"Pink and White" I replied.

She smiled, "Lucky guess. Ok, what about my Favorite actor of all time?"

I said, "Without a doubt, SRK"

She got impressed and replied "That's quite good"

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Sameer Malhotra. But, you can call me Sam" I replied.

"Ah, i like that name" She said.

"Thanks" I said.

"I am surprised that you noticed me here. Grab a seat, Sam" She smiled while getting a napkin off my hand.

She signed her sexy signature on napkin with a marks of "xoxo" and "Love from PC" which i thought was cute and hot.

"What brings you here except the beautiful scenery" I asked.

"You're right on the beautiful place. But i am here for my next shooting. What about you?" She said.

I replied, "Oh, that sounds interesting. I am here on a little business trip of my company. I do software-hardware imports-exports. Which movie are you shooting?" I asked.

"That's quite nice. I like people who work for themselves. It's too soon to talk about it but since you are my die-hard fan, i am gonna tell you the name of the movie. It's called "Aitraaz" as in "Objection". It's a Sensual Drama with Suspense." She said.

"Hmm, that sounds hot. I always wished how would you look like if you were in a sensual character. Looks like my wish has come true." I said.

"Oh, i am glad your wish has come true. To be honest, i picked this movie because i really liked the script. And when people will see the movie, they are going to love it" She replied.

"That's for sure. People are going to love this and every movie that you will do in future. Because you are talented and freaking hot!" I said

"Aww, thank you so much. So sweet of you to say that. Hmm, You really think i m that hot?" She asked while smiling naughtily.

"Without a doubt, I have seen you in your very 1st movie which was Called "The Hero". To be honest, i felt in love with you. Because you were stunning in that movie. And after that in "Andaaz", you were beautiful and hot!. Believe me, after "Andaaz" i became your true fan of your talent, beauty and hotness!" I replied.

"That's so touching. I am glad to know that i am your favorite. You may be the only FAN that has watched and admired my beauty and hotness in "Andaaz". She said.

"Are you kidding me? I watched that movie so many times and every time i watch, i get a solid hard on when i watch you. Sorry, if i am being out of line here, but being honest". I said.

"Not at all. I like honesty. Infact, it's kinda hot hearing that you had a hard on while looking at me" She bit her lip after saying that.

"Oh yah, I even googled your images and Masturbated few times in a day because i simply felt in love with your body". I said honestly.

"Wow, you really jerked off on my images? That is so hot to hear. You really wished i was there in a room with you when you jerked off, didn't you?" She started noticing a hard on that i was getting when i was talking about her like that.

"Believe me, it was midnight and lights were turned off. I was jacking my dick like crazy to your images. I wished you were there so i could make you and me both happy, if you know what i am saying" I said.

"Yeh, i know what you are saying. Infact, i can see the live reaction right now in your pants" Priyanka laughed.

"Ah, I am sorry. I couldn't keep it in control. Specially when you are around me." I also laughed and replied.

"Nothing to be sorry, Sam. Infact, talking honestly and candidly is turning me on too.." She said out loud.

"Wow, i am amazed to hear that, Priyanka." I was surprised.

"Wow yourself, You have got a quite a huge piece of meat down there. How big are you, Sam?" She asked while biting her lips again.

"It's just happy to see your sexy body i guess. Last i measured, it was full 9 inches long" I said proudly.

"Whoa, That is huge, Sam!. To be honest, i like big cocks. More tasty and More fun" Priyanka said.

"Thanks. That's good to hear. Sounds like you have had one in you" I winked and asked her.

"Nah, not yet. I am all virgin in both holes". Priyanka winked back at me.

By hearing that she is all virgin, my cock grew to its max. She noticed and smiled back at me and said, "Hmm, looks like someone is happy to hear that, hmm?"

"Very happy. Looks like i have to cancel my work today" I replied naughtily and placed my hand on her hand.

"Don't you even dare thinking about work when i am around." She replied and placed her second hand on my hand.

I went near her left ear and whispered softly "I want to fuck you right now, Priyanka!"

She got so turned on my that as she liked whispering. "Even i want you to be the 1st one to take my virginity away, baby" She whispered back to me.

My dick instantly starts shaking inside my pants hearing that from her sexy lips. I got up, took her hand lead herself after me in a parking lot near by my car. We hoped in and i started to drive to my place which was few miles away from the restaurant. Priyanka was so turned on at the restaurant by my hard on that she started to put her hand on my crotch and rubbing it real good while i was driving. She couldnt resist her self. I was amazed and feeling so good because Priyanka Chopra her self was in my car and i was getting a luxury treatment from her self..

I said out loud, "Wow Priyanka, your hand feels so good on my pants". After hearing that she started unzipping the fly of my pants slowly and she put her hand inside my pants. Now, she was touching my super hard cock with her soft hand. She then said sexily, "How about now, baby?". I closed my eyes for few seconds and i couldnt speak because i was feeling so good with the touch of hand. She then smiled back and replied, "Hmm, Oh Sam! it feels so huge in my hand. Can't wait to feel it in my mouth and my two virgin holes." I was moaning and i didnt even realize that i reached above 110 km. It was a feeling like heaven getting a handjob from a sexiest angel on the planet..

==

End of Part 1

==

Send me your feedback if you have liked this story.