Sensual Submission

Story Info
Another interaction between Sub and Dom.
956 words
3.7
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands shyly gazing at her reflection in the mirror. Her limbs began to tremble slightly as she remembers that tonight is her first lesson. Since becoming her Masters sub, He has allowed her to progress at her own pace, but tonight was her first lesson. Master was her first and only, she had never ached to submit or felt this need to please as she does for Him. She dresses, wears her hair and make-up in ways that please Him. After se finished her bath, shaving everything soft and smooth, she rubbed baby oil gently into her skin. She brushed her dark hair until it fell into mahogany waves down to the middle of her back, Master adored her long hair. The minimal make-up that Master approved of consisted of dark lavender eye shadow, dark violet eyeliner and mascara finished with a soft lip gloss. She slipped Master's newest gift, a nightie, over her head, wriggling until it fit perfectly. One last look in the mirror to be certain that everything was perfect before stepping through the door.

She slips quietly into the room, gliding silently over the hardwood floor. The white lace of her short gown rustled just below her firm round ass, ample breasts bursting over the edge of the sweetheart neckline. Her tanned flesh glistening from the liberal baby oil she had just massaged into her skin. She knelt obediently at her Master's feet, back straight, head high, palms laid upon her tanned thighs.

He looks down at His beautiful sub, a wicked smile forming on his handsome face. He reaches a strong hand down, curls His strong fingers deep into her dark, curly locks, clenching tightly. He growls huskily, directing her to correct her posture, giving her hair an extra tug for good measure. She obeys instantly, trembling at His growl, speaking softly, but clearly "Yes Master, of course". Readjusting slightly, certain to keep her shoulders back, her ample breasts thrust forward for Him to admire. He grunted His approval as He reached His other hand down to cup one breast, giving her hardening nipple a gentle tug. She never uttered a sound or moved a muscle and her Master smiled with pleasure as He gripped, squeezed and tugged harder.

Master leaned back in His chair, His eyes drifting possessively over His slut. She had not moved a muscle for the last hour and He knew that her knees were probably tender by now. He would reach out occasionally to slap her breasts, chuckling, aware of the sting. Watching such a fine sub awaiting His every command began to stir His lust, His cock began to harden. He called to her "Slut, come to Me". Rising slowly, she moved to stand directly before Him, turning in a slow circle, allowing Him to admire His property. At His nod, she knelt between His knees, her hands clasped behind her back, breasts thrust forward. His glance down at His ever growing cock was her only direction and her small hands moved to work at His zipper. Hands working feverishly, teeth biting into her soft lip, eager to please her Master. Gasping as His massive cock was set free, trembling anxiously as she starts to lean over, soft mouth open and waiting.

Master grips her throat tightly, uttering deeply "Do you want it slut? Do you want Master's cock in your mouth?" He squeezed tighter, cutting off her air, watching the lust grow in her eyes. "Beg Me to taste, beg Master for His cock!" He released her throat and waited.

Moaning with want, she pleaded "Master, may I please taste?" her small body trembling with lust, dark eyes begging for her reward. Soft mouth open and waiting, surging forward at His nod. Her soft, warm mouth encompasses the large mushroomed head, licking and sucking hungrily. Master slapped her hands away, gripped the back of her head, forcing His hungry slut further down on his engorged cock. He loved the sound of His slut gagging on His manhood, causing Him to force her down more.

His hunger grew and he began to thrust strong hips, fucking His sluts warm, eager little mouth. He couldn't take His eyes off of her, seeing her soft lips swallowing His cock was bringing Him closer and closer to the edge. Groaning loudly, muscular body tensed as He starts to cum, gripping her hair tightly, pulling her eager mouth from His cock. Grunting loudly as cum squirts over her chin and breasts before collapsing back into His chair.

He looks down at her , smiling lovingly at His beautiful sub, " One thing that I do not have to teach you lil one, is how to suck Master's cock". She smiles proudly as He gives her hair a gentle tug and informs her "We will have another lesson tomorrow my pet, go rest for now."

She crawled into bed extremely proud of herself for pleasing Master so well. The cool softness of the sheets caused a shiver to race through her heated flesh. Oh how she loved sucking His cock, hearing the groans of pleasure escape His lips, but her body always ached for release afterwards. Master allowed her that release every other time, using His talented tongue and fingers forcing her to cum over and over again. Although her body was begging to cum, every brush of cool sheets against hot flesh, causing another series of shivers, she knew not to touch. She was His, completely, mind, body and soul, only Master was allowed to give her sexual pleasure. She whimpered softly, trying to remain as still as possible, she slowly drifted off to sleep. Her last thought was that this must be the beginning of another lesson.