Sensual Urban Jungle Shower

Story Info
A pleasurable evening in the urban jungle shower.
1k words
3
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex pulled into the driveway and parked the car. The rain was coming down hard now as the full fury of the storm broke. It had been a long Monday at work and he was looking forward to finally getting home and away from the office. He grabbed his briefcase and prepared to dash for the door through the pouring rain. He entered the house and shook the rain from his suit. He kicked off his shoes and dropped the briefcase on the sofa.

Delilah was already home and he could smell the sweet fragrance of vanilla in the kitchen. He walked over to find the kitchen empty with two candles burning on the counter. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge before noticing the single note between the candles.

He cracked a beer and read the note. It's simply said "Come find me and fuck me". This instantly aroused Alex and he took another sip of the beer before setting it on the counter. He set about searching for her.

They had recently moved to Hollywood following a successful new job. They had been able to buy the house of their dreams. He went from room to room searching high and low as he moved to each wing of the house. Finally he heard the faint sound of the shower running on the second floor and follow the sound back to the corner of the house. It was in their bedroom and the shower was almost as large is an entire regular bathroom. They had this bathroom custom built to resemble a rocky jungle pool. It reminded Delilah of the Costa Rican jungle she had grown up in with her father and mother who had served as missionaries deep in the jungle.

As Alex entered the room, he spotted the most exotically beautiful woman standing beneath the waterfall. She stood under the waterfall shower completely naked and sensually touching herself as though she wasn't aware he had entered the room. Her eyes were closed in a state of ecstasy. Her long blonde hair flowed down over her deeply tan skin and caressed her supple breasts. Her dark green eyes were closed as she drank in the moment. Alex's heart began to beat faster as he removed his clothing to join her in the shower. Her eyes opened and she spotted him, smiling in anticipation.

He entered the shower and embraced her, kissing her softly. In response she grasped his stiff member and he quivered in excitement. As they kissed, his callused hands began to explore her body and she responded with chirps of delight. After some time she broke away from his embrace and Alex let her lead him to the corner of the shower where a seat has been built out of a flat slate stone.

She pushed him down on the seat and he responded obligingly. She kissed him again, leaning over him before moving down his body. She took him cock into her mouth and looked up to see his reaction. His eyes were closed and he was lost in the moment. She smiled around his cock and began working it with her mouth. The blowjob was magnificent. Her warm lips worked along the shaft and Alex fondled her hair, running his fingers through the blonde locks. She responded to his movements with eager enthusiasm that encouraged him further. He could feel his orgasm building and tightened his grip on her head. In response she slowed her movement and came to a stop just before he was about to cum.

With a coy smile she stood up and kissed him on the lips "I'm not ready to be done with the fun yet", she cooed.

She had caught him in a world of sexual confusion. His brain wanted him to cum right then but he knew she was right. So much more fun could be had if he waited. He reached down and fingered her slippery clit. She moved her hips in response and her breath grew heavy. He increased the speed of his finger as he kissed her lips. Alex began moving down her body, kissing her neck, followed by her thighs before zeroing in on the prize. Her heavy breathing turn to gasps.

Alex could taste the sweet juices of her clit and he began to work his tongue rhythmically. Her hands felt their way into his hair and he could feel her response to each of his techniques. After a few minutes he could sense that she was getting close to cumming as well. She tried to hold him there and keep him pleasuring her but he was more interested in playing dirty. "If I couldn't cum yet neither can you", he whispered into her ear. Her eyes were closed at her head was thrown back in the moments before ecstasy.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. This time it was his turn to direct her towards the stone seat. She sat down for obligingly and spread her long legs. Alex entered her and she quivered with excitement. Delilah embraced him as he began to fuck her. She reached up above her head and Alex pinned her arms against the wall. She responded by kissing his neck.

Moments later, she came hard, fucking against him as she rode his rigid cock. She arched her back and pressed her hands against stones of the wall. Water ran down across her shoulders and over her heaving breasts. She bucked in the throes of the orgasm and dug her fingers into the flesh of his back. Alex fucked her with increasing intensity. He pounded her hard and as her orgasm subsided, she went limp against the wall. Her chest beat from the exertion and her eyes slowly open. She looked at Alex lustily. He wiped the hair from her eyes, kiss her again, and she pulled him in close.

Delilah's energy began to return and she rolled over so she was on top of him. Alex had his back to the stone floor and she worked his cock deep into her pussy. She rocked back and forth and Alex could feel his orgasm building rapidly. He came hard, pumping deep into her pussy. She smiled down at him and slowed to a stop. No better way to end a Monday.