Sensualist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just do exactly as I say."

"I'm ready," she replied.

"I'm there with you, but I'm not going to touch you."

"Ooooh!"

"Stop that. Just listen and follow instructions."

"Okay, me be good." She said in baby-gibberish. I kind of liked it.

"Close your eyes. You know I'm there beside you. Think of it as a kind of test. I won't, or I can't touch you, but you can think of me as you please yourself. Understand?"

"I think so, Donnie."

"Good." I was breathing harder now and having to gather myself to go on. "Now, you don't get to play with your toy, not yet. First, while you're staring at me, I want you to run your hands over your body."

"Mmmm."

"Alice!" I called out sharply.

"Yes, WHAT?" she said loudly, having realized I'd raised my voice to her.

"You forgot to tell me what you were feeling."

"Oh ... I'm sorry. I forgot."

"So tell me what you did and what you felt."

"Mmmm, yeah ... I ran my fingernails over my tummy. They were headed ... down toward my ... you know."

"You can say it, Alice," I said, prodding her along.

"I got ... I got these tingling feelings, you know, in my pussy. Good feelings ... really good feelings."

"That's good, Alice, keep going."

"I ... I just shivered. I'm moving my hands back up ... to my titties."

"Circle the nipples ... don't touch them, just rub around them in a tight circle. Do both breasts at the same time."

"Ooooh, I'm ... I'm getting wet, Donnie. I can feel myself getting wet!"

"How do those titties feel?"

"My nippie want to be squeezed ... they want to be sucked, Donnie can you please suck them?"

"No I won't do that, Alice. But rake your nails over them. Both at the same time."

There was an audible gasp. "AHHHHHH!" Followed by Alice croaking, "That's wonderful. I felt a wonderful sensation."

"Tell me, Alice."

"It ... it went straight to my clit... I never did that before."

"That's because I'm with you now."

"Oh... stay with me always, Donnie!"

"I will, baby, I will."

"My nippies are so hard, Donnie. Won't you please suck them for me?"

I couldn't believe it. She was acting as if I were really there with her.

"No, baby, this is for you to do," I said. "Why not pinch them and pull on them? That should add to those nice feelings."

"Oh, baby! Oh, baby! Oh, baby!" Alice cooed.

"Feels good, huh?" I said dryly, although my cock was seeping precum galore at this point.

"You sound as if you are really enjoying this, Alice, sweetie."

"My nipples," she rasped, as if not hearing my last remark, "are extremely sensitive right now."

"I can see how hard they are. And they appear to have gotten longer. Is that possible?"

"Mmmm, sometimes they get longer, yeah. Oh, I see what you mean. They are a lot longer than usual, did you do that, Donnie?"

"No, baby, you did it. But I can't wait to get you alone and work on them myself. I promise I'll try to make you cum just from playing with them."

"Is that really possible?"Alice asked.

"Denise told me she had."

Whoops, that was a mistake. I had to keep Denise out of this.

"Had you and Denise done it before last night?"

"No, no we hadn't done a thing. She did tell me that she'd been extremely horny with the wedding looming and her future husband away. And what with you and I being there along with her, she kind of led us down the path as it were. We were willing to go along with her."

I paused and followed with, "At least I was. Were you? I mean, did you feel any pressure to---you know---go along with her?"

"Mmmm, no---I mean it seemed natural and all."

"Oh, Alice, your breasts are so beautiful ... and those nipples are so luscious. Pick up the vibrator."

I counted to three, then said, "Got it? Turn it on and bring it against one of your nipples."

"Mmmm ... OH!"

"Feel good?"

"YES! Oh, my yes!"

"Now the other."

"Ohhhh! That's soooo good!"

"Let's move on, Alice."

"Okay, Donnie."

"Run your hands lower, past your belly. Spread your thighs nice and wide."

"Mmmm, what are you going to do now?"

"Shhhhhh, I'll tell you soon enough."

"I can't believe I'm doing this---but---I'm opening my legs for you, Donnie. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, very much."

"I'm very excited."

"I can see the juices on your vagina's lips."

"Really? Oh, wow---yeah, I'm really wet there."

"Spread yourself open for me, baby."

"Mmmm, 'kay. Like this?"

"Now describe what you're feeling."

"I... I don't know if I can" Alice stammered.

"Yes, you can. Remember you're not the only one who's excited here."

I became very focused on listening to Alice's breathing. She was almost huffing.

"Are you masturbating, Donnie?"

"No, Alice. I am stroking myself. I have too or I'll go crazy."

"Oh, wow! I wish I was doing it for you."

"I want you to do something else for me."

"Mmmm, sure---what?"

I let my voice grow deep, and reached out to her. "Describe for me what you are doing, baby."

Suddenly she was talking and it was as if my fingers were doing the work instead of hers.

"I'm running the tips of my fingers over the inside of my thighs at the moment." Her voice broke, and after a sob, Alice continued. "Moving upwards now, like a feather duster, lightly gliding over my pussy lips."

"I bet it feels wonderful, baby."

"Mmmm, it does!"

"Don't stop talking, baby. Tell me everything your naughty hand is doing."

"Ugh! Running a finger along my slit."

As she said the word 'slit', I groaned softly. "Yes, baby, yes!" I said, Alice would later tell me that my voice sounded dry and husky.

"Keep going, Baby!" I said, urging her on, even as the precum rolled down the head of my cock.

"Are you cumming, Donnie?"

"Yes and no."

"Yes and No?"

"I mean---I'm ready too cum. A man leaks before he cums. Like you getting wet---but you're not actually cumming."

"I see," she replied. "It's like my friend has a tear in his eye."

"Very well put, Alice. That's exactly how your friend looks."

She giggled. I like calling him my friend rather than your cock. It seems more ... intimate."

She didn't say anything for a minute.

"Are you there?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, I was ---am still fingering myself."

"Use the vibrator as soon as you're all juicy."

A moment passed. "Alice?"

"Hmmm?"

"Tell me what you're doing?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm looking at myself in the mirror here. I have my legs drawn up and I'm holding myself wide open with one hand and feeding the vibrator in with the other."

"And how's that working out?"

"I'm err, just starting out, Donnie. This thingy has a kind of tongue on it for umm, stimulating my clit."

"Sounds wonderful."

"Mmmm, it certainly is. Not as good as you when you get down there, but it is good."

"Go to it, Alice!" I said encouragingly, and waited for her reply.

It took about a minute, but then I heard her grunt and then moan. I envisioned her using the toy on herself and got very close to cumming. I found that I was forced to squeeze the base of my shaft hard to quell the rising tide of orgasm.

I suddenly realized Alice was telling me more about her adventure. "I'm awfully close, Donnie. Awfully close!"

My ears perked up as they detected the faint sound of a vibrator's buzzing.

"I don't know ... I think I'm gonna...."

"Alice!" I called out sharply.

"Yeah?"

"Put the head of the vibrator on your clit."

"Mmmm....OH, GOD! OH, GOD!"

She appeared lost in the joyful sensations the toy was delivering. I lay back and began stroking myself rapaciously. Before I knew it my hips were rising and falling with a rapidity that startled me, but I continued stroking my suddenly pulsing cock with a tightly clenched fist and then came like Vesuvius, spewing bodily made lava over my hand, sheets and pillow case as a long low growl flowed from my throat as my body peaked in wondrous bliss.

From off in the distance I heard Alice cry out: "THERE! I'M THERE!" She was gasping, trying to form the words to describe her orgasms for me.

"Fingers all ... wet!

"Couldn't stop," she stopped because she couldn't breathe—caught her breath and continued—"if I wanted too."

"Don't stop, baby!" I managed to gasp in a low, raspy voice.

"OH YES---CUMMING!"

I could only imagine her clamping her cunt down on the vibrator as she had my cock the day before. My cock twitched, almost ready for another round. I tried my best to ignore it, but couldn't refrain from wringing the remaining sperm from it with several more vigorous jerks.

It took me another minute to calm down enough to realize I had dropped the phone. The only sounds I heard now were faint whimpers of pleasure coming over the line.

I picked it up and shared my own heavy breathy sounds.

"Are you there?" I asked.

"I'm here," Alice's shaky voice replied.

"That was fantastic," I said.

"It would have been even better if you really were here with me," Alice said.

"I know," I replied, "But we'll get together soon baby, right after the wedding, and maybe even during the wedding." But I knew as soon as I'd uttered the words that nothing would happen at the wedding. My so called dance card was already full.

________________________________________

I saw Alice at school the next morning, and asked if she wanted to go out later that afternoon or to a movie that night. She happily agreed to both, but only if her parents agreed.

When I called her after school, she was crying and told me her parents had insisted she was too young to date. (They were adamant about it, claiming that 19 was the proper age for dating.) We talked for a while, but I didn't want to get worked up with the phone sex Alice suggested we try again. I begged off, and decided to see what my sister Maureen was up too.

I went up to her room only to hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. Of course, she was making up for lost time with Barney!

I felt only the slightest pang of jealousy, and walked on to Denise's room and paused before knocking. I hadn't seen her downstairs. Frank wasn't back from his trip. She had to be in her room, but was she alone? God forbid if my mother was with her. They might be trying on the wedding dress, or some such thing having to do the pending wedding.

I went to my room and tried the ubiquitous peephole---Denise was there all right, legs spread and shoving a dildo up her snatch while grunting softly. I took my cock out and stroked it several times until it was hard---rock hard. Then I went to her door and knocked softly.

"Yes?" she called out.

"It's me," I called out so that only she could hear.

I heard a rustle, a drawer closing, and knew she'd hidden the dildo. She opened the door a crack, saw my shaft already poking its head into the room and opened the door wide enough for the rest of me to slip into the room.

Holding me by the arm, Denise whisked me over to the bed, had me climb up and lay back, then quickly mounted me, shoving my member deep inside her squishy cunt.

I didn't have to do a thing. She fucked me just like I'd watched Jeremy Robert's rabbits go at it the year before at his house. She rode me like I was the last cock in the world; she hadn't bothered to take her dress off, just climbed over me and dropped down on my shaft and took off.

When she was done---and I mean when she was done-–she just sat there for minute, taking long deep breathes like she had just finished running a marathon, and perhaps she had.

Then she smiled the sweetest smile and asked if I wanted another lesson in the ways of females.

Of course I did---and just like that I gained another advantage over my fellowmen, and of course, the numerous women I would encounter in the next few years.

"Well, Donald, I'm pleased that you let me make use of you without making any demands for me giving you gratification of any kind. I expect you sensed it. You have this innate thing about you that clues you in on just what your partner wants."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I protested.

"Shush ... sometime all a woman wants is a little hug; sometimes just a willing ear."

I was nodding as her words reached my brain.

"Sometimes all they want is a pat on the ass and a maybe little lick. Other times they may want your cock in their mouth. They don't always want the man to paw them, or caressing them. And another thing---for a woman, making the man cum is like showering them with praise. We can actually get off on it. It's like telling us we're beautiful and very sexy. After watching a guy cum, most women have a kind of glow about them. And I should add that for most women just hearing specifics of what parts of them turns you on, will turn them on as well."

She looked at me with an assured yet half-cocked smile and I knew this is all she was going to say for the moment. She also showed no interest in any further sex.

So I decided to test her theory, and showed her my cock, reenergized and ready to go. Her eyes widened with obvious pleasure. "Why Donnie, I believe you want me for something other than conversation."

"Well I'd hate to waste it, Denise."

"Don't, but please don't make any unnecessary noise. That slut you call a sister is fucking someone's brains out next door."

I hadn't heard anything coming from Maureen's room since entering Denise's bedroom, but then again perhaps she was working on Barney to get him ready again.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'll do my best, Denise," as I slid my cock into her cum-filled cunt. She rode me to her own orgasm and had another when I finally came. I went soft for a time after that and we talked some more.

I told her of the continued difficulty I was having in seeing Alice. She agreed that it was a difficult situation, but told me to look at it from the long-term perspective rather than the short-term.

"Why?"

"You'll see her at the wedding, and again at the Prom. That's two opportunities for the two of you. I said long-term because you're both headed off to college. Aren't you scheduled to visit Athens and the University in a month or so?"

I nodded my head. I was going to spend a week there, possibly longer, looking for a place to live, my mother wanted to buy a townhouse from which she might pay me the occasional visit. She also wanted me removed somewhat from the 'ordinary' people attending the school.

I found her views distasteful, but said nothing about it, knowing full well I would and could associate with anyone I wanted once I was on my own.

But Denise hadn't really answered my question, and I rephrased it.

"Are you in love with Alice?"

"No, I don't think so."

"You're hot for her then, right?"

"Yeah, that's more what it is."

"Well, Donnie, Alice is like a box of chocolates, you sample a few pieces, and then you find the box is empty. So what do you do?"

"Buy another box of chocolates?" I said.

"Right. Women are like buses. One will come along every few minutes. Alice is just one of many. Maybe the two of you will meet again. Quite possible here in town during spring break, or the holidays, and you'll pick up where you left off. Or quite possibly you'll meet her after she's married and nothing will come of it; or maybe it might. But in any event, other women will be readily available, and you'll find comfort in that."

"Will you be one of them, Denise?"

"I'll always be available to you, Donnie. You won't always want me."

I started to protest, but she waved me off.

"Women age badly, Donnie dearest. You'll have your pick, and I know you'll go elsewhere. That's life. But we'll probably have another time or two left to us after the wedding. The family usually gets together for funerals and weddings, and you have two sisters ... and yourself, so there's that."

I took her in my arms and kissed her everywhere, and then we fucked ourselves silly.

Afterward we were a sticky mess, Denise was already sleeping and I slowly left her bed , and with a towel pressed against my groin, stealthily left Denise's room for my own.

________________________________________

My sister Maureen all but ignored me the next morning, keeping Barney close at hand whenever I was in the same room. I wondered if she felt some form of guilt, having made enough noise cavorting in her bed with him the night before, or perhaps she was trying to make me jealous. In either case, I didn't care very much, for I was still trying to figure a way to get my hands on Alice again.

I still had to go to school, and drove there, arriving about twenty minutes late, completely missing homeroom period. I made the appropriate apologies and raced to my first class, apologized again, and was surprised the instructor accepted it without comment.

I assumed the fact that I had never been late before factored in on this, as well as my being a model student in all other respects.

Between classes, I caught up with Alice. She was walking with Lillian Travers, a good-looking girl in her own right. Lillian was going steady with Phil Umbrect, captain of the basketball team. Everyone thought them an ideal couple, I among them.

Alice gave me a big smile and then a hug, invited me to walk with them, which I did. On reaching the chemistry lab, Alice turned in, but not before giving me another, even tighter hug, and saying that she wished we could go for the ride I'd promised her. Then she vanished into the lab, leaving Lillian and me standing there.

"She really likes you," Lillian said a moment later. "Yeah, I like her too," I replied. There was a brief pause as we resumed walking to our next class, which we shared. As casually as I could, I checked out Lillian's attributes: More than pretty, nice smile, breasts that went somewhere and very nice legs.

"You know, Donald, I like you too"

That comment caught me off guard and I could only reply---"Really?" Like a sophomoric moron.

Then I realized that Alice must have confided more than I'd thought to her, for Lillian followed with, "If Alice can't---well, I'd love to go for a ride with you, Donnie."

"She'd never called me that before. I sensed there was something happening and it was important that I answer correctly. Was this a trap the two girls had set for me? Or was Lillian really interested in me sexually? I decided that right or wrong, Alice had told Lillian about, or at least some portion of our night together, and Lillian wanted to see if I was as good as advertised.

"Sure, I said, "How about this afternoon after school?"

"That'd be great!" she yelped and having reached our class, she nudged me with her hip, and said, "You won't regret it," and quickly moved to her seat on the opposite side of the class from mine.

________________________________________

Lillian was an exhibitionist---I believe there's a little bit of exhibitionist in most of us, but I think she went that extra yard to show herself off. What I mean is, she didn't enter the car in a lady-like manner when I held the door, instead as she got in she opened her legs providing me with a gander at her upper thighs, and I could imagine her counting – one-two—before closing them as I shut the door.

We started off with a little small talk: school, friends, especially Alice, even some family stuff; her brother, my sisters, like that.

Lillian was leaning half against the door in the front seat, until I coaxed her closer; not that it took much in the way of coaxing. Within two or three minutes I was gently rubbing the back of her neck as we cruised down the boulevard headed toward the State Park in which I planned to park and see what developed with Lillian.

We both felt the sexual tension in the air; but we were laughing and I went from rubbing her neck to pulling on her hair.

"You think you're a cave man, Donald?" She said with a laugh.

"When I'm in a cave, yeah," I answered and we both laughed. "Doesn't Phil pull your hair?"