Sensualist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo," she replied coyly. "But I don't mind you doing it."

I found an isolated space and parked. "Nice view," Lillian said letting her hand drop onto my thigh.

I pulled her hair a little harder.

"Ow! Hey cave man, go easy!" she yelped, but made no other protest.

"We're in my cave now," I said.

"I like your cave, Donald," she said, "but I don't feature going to class tomorrow with a big bald spot." She giggled, "I'd look more like my Dad than my Mom to show she wasn't mad at me, Lillian gave my thigh a squeeze.

"That's nice," I said, not distinguishing between the cave man comment and the fact that she had just squeezed my thigh.

We kissed, then kissed again. I felt her breasts pressed firmly against my chest.

Out of the blue, Lillian asked, "Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Umm, what they say about you."

"What is it they're saying?"

"You know," she replied evasively, but squeezed my thigh again.

"I don't know. So tell me what they say," I covered her hand with mine and moved it to the point at which the edge of her hand came into contact with my now very prominent hard on.

She kissed me, and I knew she was stalling, trying to come up with an answer.

Since I knew what she was alluding to, I gave her the opportunity to tell me without embarrassing herself or anyone else. I lifted my hand off hers and her hand slowly moved over the side of my cock and squeezed it.

Lillian gave out a soft, but forceful "OHHH!" of satisfaction.

"Don't stop now," I said.

Her fingertips explored the length of my dick, and back again.

"So what is it that they say about me?"

There was a pregnant pause before Lillian spoke, but when she did her voice had changed to a more husky tenor. "They say," She rasped dryly, "that you're a really big boy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I was truly puzzled by her comments at first; I had no idea my reputation had spread over to the girl's side of the school.

"Umm, don't take this wrong, but they say that you're really hung."

"Am I?"

Her fingers lightly ran the length of me. "Mmmm, yes, next to my Phil you're the Jolly Green Giant."

We both had to laugh at that, and I went on to say, "Let's celebrate that discovery with a kiss, shall we?" I said, putting an arm around her shoulders.

While we kissed, I let my free hand open several button on her blouse, then stuck a hand inside and cupped a bra encased breast.

Eventually we stopped kissing and took a moment to examine each other. "You like what you see, Donald?"

"Yes, but I'd like to see more of you," I said as I freed her breasts from the bra; letting them rest on its silky material. She had huge areolas that covered half her breasts. I bent to them and sucked. Lillian shivered and placed the palm of one hand on my neck holding me in place, until it was time for me to sample the other breast.

"You know how to treat a woman's breasties, honey," she hissed in my ear. "This isn't your first time, is it?"

"Actually it is. I've never got this far with Alice. I haven't had the opportunity."

Lillian said, "Really?" But I sensed she really doubted me.

"Did Alice tell you otherwise?" I said, trying to sound confused, but continued playing with her breasts.

"No, she said she was frustrated in that you two couldn't get together and do something."

"We've kissed once or twice, but that's about it. I haven't gone out with any other girls at school."

"Are you a virgin, Donald?"

"That's not a nice question to ask a guy, Lillian."

"Answer it anyway."

"Yes, I am."

"I thought so ... well, can I see it?"

"Will you suck it?"

"Yes," she said licking her lips hungrily.

"Be my guest, Lillian," and I parted my legs allowing her free access to my cock.

Her fingers drew my zipper down and freed my cock from its confinement. I gave her a chance to look it over, and she did, running her thumb over the head and murmuring that it felt like silk; then moving to the shaft and letting just her fingertips to glide up and down provide a series of sensations I hadn't felt before in all the stroking my cock had had.

"We should get in the back," I groaned.

"Not yet," she moaned and kissed the head of my dick, her tongue dipping into the pee- hole and sampling the precum oozing from it.

I yanked her hair and pulled her face away from my cock and up to my mouth and I kissed her.

I wanted to do it, and it was apparently the perfect thing to do at the time. Lillian responded with a hunger that was ferocious---her tongue leapt into my mouth, licked at my teeth and gums while at the same time stroking me almost the way I'd have done myself.

Breaking the kiss, she growled, "Jesus, I could get off doing this!"

"You want too?" I shot back.

"Mmmm, maybe, but they're other things we can do too, you know?"

Since my cock was already drooling, I think I knew what she meant, and said so, letting my fingertips cross the line from her skirt to pantyhose covered thigh.

Lillian gave a sharp intake of breath, and then laughed lewdly.

I reached around the side of the seat and released the recline lever, easing Lillian back.

"You work fast, didn'tcha?"

"Don't want you cooling off on me, Lillian."

"No need to worry on that account. I'm hot for you, Don, really I am."

We kissed and she tried her best to swallow my tongue. I ended the kiss and saw that her skirt had worked its way up to her hips.

"Are you wearing crotchless pantyhose?" I asked.

"No silly, why?" But she didn't need me to answer. Raising her hips she reached up and slowly worked the hose down, pausing to kick her shoes off and then carefully pulled the hose the rest of the way.

I saw her bush covered cunt then, for she hadn't bothered wearing panties under the pantyhose. It was a mesmerizing sight.

Reaching down between her legs, I spread her pussy lips apart with my fingers and stared at the glimpse of pink flesh.

"Oh my God ... you sure you've never ...."

"I'm going on instincts, Lillian."

"Trust them; you're headed in the right direction, Donnie."

"But I have to have another taste of your tit's first," and lowered my mouth to her silver dollar sized areolas and worked them hard. Lillian's excitement was palpable under the pressure of my mouth and lips from the pressure she was exerting on my throbbing prick with both her hands.

"Don't you cum on me," she moaned as I bit her swollen nipple.

"I won't, even if I did, I can get it up again."

"Yeah, bull shit. That's what Phil says---every time. One and done, that's my Phil. That's all you guys!"

She jerked slightly as I sent my middle finger into her, but didn't stop me. Having parted her thick bush I could make out the inverted V of her opening and the jut of her clit.

Lillian looked at me with a cocked smile, and I gave her an expectant smile, just like I did this every day–-just as normal as a conversation in study hall.

I reached up and palmed her nipple with my free hand. It was soft and hard at the same time. Just touching it made me hard enough to cum. I felt the underside of her breasts, and lightly moved the pad of my thumb over the tip of her left nipple, easier to touch from her right side.

Lillian closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and strained to focus on my cock, closing down on the head and sucking me perfectly.

I abandoned her breasts and went between her legs.

"Mmmm," she moaned happily, still sucking away at my crown. My big finger started making slow circles between her rapidly dampening labia. She stopped sucking me, closed her eyes and moved her hands to just above her knees as if to support herself.

"Oh"—she said, and then "Fuck!"

She looked at me with another half-cocked smile and licked her lips. I now had two fingers making a slow circle around her clit. Her clit moved above and below them. It poked like a little purple penis and was glistening. I never looked at what my fingers were doing, but stared at her face; into her eyes.

"How did you know ...?"

I looked right up at her face like I was hanging on every word. "Lady Chatterley's Lover," I said. "I read it four times. Some parts more than that."

The muscles in her abdomen give a quick spasm. Her eyes opened and so did her mouth, but nothing came out for a long time, and then she barked, "Oh, shit!" and began moving her pelvis as fast as she could, back and forth on my fingers.

Lillian shuddered, bit her lower lip and rubbed her pussy against my fingers.

"Gonna ...."

"What baby?" I asked soothingly, keeping my fingers in play.

Her fingers curled around my cock and squeezed. What an exquisite sensation that brought. Denise had taught me something in our love making and that was to let the lady do whatever she wants to and keep it all about her.

In a grating voice, she rasped, "Gonna ...." again.

"Go on, Lil, you have a nice cum. I'll make you cum again, I promise."

Lillian snorted, and then inhaled sharply. "Naugh---don't make me fucking laugh, Donnie--OH, I'M FUCKIN' CUMMIN'"

But she began to laugh anyway. I started pressing on her clit. She made a series of little sharp squeals as she came laughing. Watching her come like that, thighs parted, able to do nothing but ride it and laughing at the same time, was the sexiest and most beautiful thing I had ever seen---I knew I'd never get tired of seeing that. Never. I almost came with her.

Traces of her orgasm dribbled through my fingers as I let her continue riding them. Lillian's hair fell across her face, all but obliterating it from my view. I was more interested in looking at her cunt than her face at the moment, but still, a woman's facial expression at such times is more than interesting in and of itself.

Unable to contain myself, I went down on her; had her gasping breathlessly the moment my tongue slithered into her slippery wetness.

I positioned myself so that my nose rubbed against her clit with every lap I gave her. Moments later I had to swallow some the juices gushing out of her from my tongue's work.

I heard her grunt and lifted my face from her now sloppy cunt and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She was caressing her breasts, and I noticed that both nipples were rock hard and red from where she'd been rubbing them.

I sent three fingers into her wet hole, finger fucking her and had her cumming a second time within seconds.

"Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" she gasped. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Making you cum. Why is something the matter?"

"No! It's---it's just ...."

"Aren't I supposed to make you cum like this?" I started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Yes, but---yes, but nobody's ever---FUCK ... I'm cumming again!"

Lillian's breathless gasps turned into a continuous moan and I fingered her as deeply and quickly as I could. I was panting myself as she let out a long, low groan, followed by a spurt of cum that ran down my hand and onto my wrist.

I quickly lowered my head and plunged my tongue back into her, lapping up the juice adhering to her labia and beyond. Within a minute I felt her pelvis tense and her hips shot up. I had to hold on tight in order to shove my tongue back into her as deep as it would go.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she screamed.

I gave Denise silent thanks for teaching me the basics in going down on a woman before continuing with Lillian.

"Am I doing it right, Lillian?"

"Huh? Um, yeah, real good!"

I raised my head, mainly to catch my breath, but I left three fingers masturbating her. She moved as if to sit up, but let her body relax back again. And so again I stepped up the pace of my finger fucking. Four fingers, easily lubricated, slid in and out of her. I rubbed her clit with my left thumb and smiled to myself as I heard her panting.

She was close to another orgasm and began pushing her hips towards my fingers ensuring that each stroke filled her. I decided to try to get my entire hand in her and folded my thumb under my fingers. Using my free hand I opened her even wider than she already was.

Huh? What?"

"Relax, Lil, I'll make you cum again," I said soothingly.

"Okay ... yeah, make me cum again."

Twisting my wrist to get the right angle, I raised my head and made eye contact with her. She formed an expression of wonderment as I pushed my entire hand into her cunt.

"Oh, shit!" she huffed. "You---you've filled me up!"

I kept at it until I felt her labia close around my wrist. Her body tensed again, and she lifted herself up towards me. Her eyes were wide open and she was shaking her head.

"Oh... fuck... fuck... that's... it!"

Her body spasmed as she experienced what had to have been a tumultuous orgasm. I kept twisting my hand back and forth in her for about twenty seconds as she shuddered against me, clearly cumming continuously.

I pulled my hand out and a flow of pussy juice seeped from between her cunt lips. As politely as possible, I leant down and licked up as much as I could.

Lillian sighed and gently pushed me away, obviously more than satisfied.

"You're fuckin' amazing," she gasped as I grinned up at her.

"So, I did good?"

"I never thought ... I never imagined cumming like that."

"Let's hop into the back seat, Lil," I said calmly and quietly.

She looked at me as if to say, was I kidding, or what?

I shook my cock in her face, and said, "I need to cum too, Lillian."

She started at it for several seconds and started to drool.

Wiping her face with a forearm, she met my eyes and said meekly, "Okay, how do you want to do it?"

"Ladies choice," I said and we both laughed as she climbed gracefully into the back seat. I followed, less gracefully, and she had me lay on my back and straddled me, closed her eyes and slowly sank down on my pole.

When she opened her eyes again we were fucking. She looked down at me with that half-cocked smile and I knew this was what she'd been looking for from me.

I didn't disappoint her. I came quickly enough, but never let on since I didn't go soft. She rode me to another orgasm and then another time when I told her I was cumming and did before pausing to catch my breath.

I told her someday I would write about her. She said, "Make me beautiful and don't mention that I wear glasses."

"I didn't know you wore glasses, Lillian," I replied.

"They're in my purse. I hate the things, but I gotta wear em to see."

"Meet me after school tomorrow, I'll fix that," I said.

"How?"

"I'll get you contacts. I can afford them, don't worry."

"But that cost's around $300 or so."

"I said I can afford it, and I can."

"You're a sweet guy, Donnie. Alice is lucky to have you."

"You won't mention our little get together, will you?"

"No, but I have to say something... I mean, how can I not? I mean, like I've got to tell someone how much I came."

"Nope, I expect you to keep it to yourself."

"But you were a hundred times better than Phil!"

She started to say something else, but stopped. "You---you can't be hard again!"

I grinned at her. "I am, let's fuck some more," I said and laughed.

I slipped back inside her and continued growing thicker.

"Oh, God---I love this feeling...."

"Describe it for me," I said.

"It's---it's like so sexy ... I guess it's the closest I can get to having a cock of my own and feeling it grow, you know?"

"Yeah," I answered, for there were no other words that came to me.

We fucked, writhing about the back seat for another twenty minutes or so. We were both sticky with our comingled mess, and although we were both in need of a shower we made do by wiping our privates off with a box of tissues my mother had inadvertently left in the car.

The following day I picked Lillian up after school and drove to the local optometrist who gladly tested Lillian's eyesight, and gave her a prescription, which Lillian had filled out at the front counter.

Back at the park, blinking from the unaccustomed contacts she gazed lovingly at my throbbing cock.

"I wanna suck it," she said, "and then you can put it in any hole you want."

I gave her twenty minutes to play with it. She was content to lick and suck it, even taking my balls into her mouth and making me feel pretty good.

After I came—she insisted on spitting my sperm out onto the grass---I had her lie face down on the back seat.

"What are you ...?"

"You told me I could have any hole I wanted, didn't you?"

"Yeah but I didn't think...."

"I've never done it this way, have you?" I asked.

"If you mean my butt, no, I've never let Phil anywhere close."

"But you're gonna let me in there aren't you?"

She sighed. "Yeah, I suppose I am. I mean, you're pretty good at this kind of stuff. Why not?"

I began by kneading her gorgeous ass cheeks. I massaged her ass for several minutes and had her writhing about and wanting more.

I tickled her asshole and made her giddy with lust.

"It's gonna hurt. I know it's gonna hurt," she said several times.

"I've got some stuff that will help, see?" I said and let her see the tube of KY-Jelly I was squeezing out into my palm.

"Use a lot of that shit,' she said and laughed lewdly.

"I know a girl tried this, but couldn't stand it. She said she agreed to blow him and his buddies instead of doing anal."

"Did she?"

"I guess," Lillian said matter-of-factly.

I applied a generous dosage of lubricant to her asshole and even more to my cock. I had already spread two towels out on the backseat to avoid stains.

"Here goes," I said and slowly inserted my middle finger.

Lillian accepted it without comment.

"I'm going to add another to open you wider," I said, and did, causing her to grunt as it sank into her.

"Did that hurt?"

"No, not really. It's not comfy, not at all, but let's just see how that dick of yours feels."

Before long my fingers were moving easily in and out of Lillian's thoroughly lubed asshole. I lifted her up by her hips until her ass was in the air as she rested her head on the toweled car seat. She looked beautiful with her shapely ass in the air and I knew that I just had to have it. I removed my fingers, wiped them off on the towel and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass. As I eased my cock into her ass Lillian groaned.

"I won't hurt you ... much," I promised.

As I eased my cock into her ass, she groaned again. "It's so big ...." She groaned plaintively.

The head slipped past her sphincter with Lillian merely uttering a curse and low moan.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Of course it hurts," she roared back at me. "Keep going, you're almost there."

I decided to pause and even backed out to add additional lube.

"Are you quitting?" Lillian asked hopefully.

"No, gonna try again.

"Well, okay," she said, and raised her ass back up.

I went at her in a methodical manner. Working into her an inch at a time, then pausing before trying again. After about fifteen minutes I was soaked with sweat and had ¾'s of my shaft embedded in her.

If I hadn't cum once already I certainly would have cum by this point, but as it was I had one of those last all nighters' going for me. I decided to keep fucking away and reach as deeply as possible that way. I didn't know how far I'd get, and wanting her to enjoy it as much as possible, I reached around and began rubbing her clit.

She liked it, and told me so.

I told her how good she looked in this position with my cock jammed in her luscious ass. Lillian laughed wantonly at me and told me that I was just being silly.

Moments later, I felt my orgasm start down in my balls and rush up through my cock to explode in Lillian's asshole. I must have cum about a pint or more, for Lillian's rectum was certainly flooded out, coating my cock and running down her thighs. I was grateful for the towels later when thinking about the mess avoided.