Sensualist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed on the seat and rolled to our sides with my cock still imbedded in Lillian's ass. Eventually I softened and slipped from her asshole with an audile pop.

I had one more night before the wedding and with Lillian's approval, paid her a visit without her parents knowing. But we were caught all the same. I had eaten her to two orgasms and she had blown me once. Well, actually she blew me first. At any rate, I wanted her sweet ass again and had her bent over the sofa with her ass lubed up and found her much easier to penetrate this time. There I was, pounding away into her lovely ass, when the lights went on, and I saw Lillian's parents standing in the doorway with their mouths agape. I was on the verge of a massive cum shot, so when I pulled out, my cock spewed cum all over Lillian's bare buttocks.

Her parents were speechless as they watched my cock unleash its fury. I noticed that Lillian's mother stared at my pulsating cock almost in awe. Then Lillian's father screamed for me to get out of the house and never return. I pulled up my pants and rushed out of the house as he began slapping poor Lillian on the ass.

A call to my mother followed and I was forbidden to see Lillian again. My mother never told me what Lillian's parents said happened. And she never mentioned it again, but she did emphasize that I was never to be alone with "that girl" again. What I found puzzling was that she never mentioned Alice, but then what did I know of women, really?