Sensualist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice leaned her head against my chest and as I inhaled the dizzying fragrance of her hair, she lifted her head and nipped my earlobe. I pulled her tighter and heard her sigh. Oh, she felt good, pressing her chest against mine, and when my leg went between hers she gave an extra hump by minutely thrusting her pussy into me. I was on cloud nine.

There was no doubt that she felt my dick jabbing her. I was close to cumming just rubbing against her when the music stopped and we had no choice but to return to our seats. She politely declined my offer of another drink, but I needed one, actually two.

"Would you like to go somewhere?" I asked lamely.

"Now?" she replied.

"Well . . ."

"No. Oh, it's not you, Donnie, it's . . . all those people watching us."

I wondered why she'd suddenly become shy, after all, she had made some fairly obvious moves with me out on the dance floor. Suddenly it hit me. Her parents had just returned to their table and were looking at us.

She blushed, and said, "You're going to think I'm crazy, but I have this idea."

"No, no." I said quickly, I'll accept any ideas you may have. I'm not thinking that clearly at the moment. It seems most of the blood has rushed from my brain to..."

"Don't you dare say it, Donnie!" A flush was spreading from her neck up to her face.

Before saying another word, Alice peeked around and surveyed the room and decided that no one was watching them. "Donnie, I need some help with my zipper. It's stuck."

"Where?"

She turned and indicated her back. Sure enough the zipper was open, but not so much as to cause a great deal of embarrassment. And it occurred to me that women usually went to the ladies room in pairs to resolve problems of this nature. She had to be scheming to get me alone for another reason and relief flooded over me. I knew what it was.

"Let me see," and I moved closer.

"Not here, silly! Everyone can see us. Let me go first then you follow, okay?"

"Sure."

Alice held her gown at its sides and walked out of the reception area. When she turned the corner I followed at a discreet distance, but when I turned the corner she had vanished.

"Psssst! Come this way, over here," she said. She was standing inside the door to a maintenance closet, not the rest room as I had thought. Tugging my arm, she drew me inside. I found the light switch and closed the door behind me.

Damned if she hadn't scouted the place out. There was a chair against the wall, some brooms and a mop and pail by a decrepit sink. That left plenty of room for us.

I started to take her in my arms, only to hear her say, "Slow it down, Donnie!"

I let my hands drop to my sides and watched as she looked around the room.

She pointed out a chair in the corner and said, "Why don't you sit down, Donnie?"

I sat down. She turned and faced away from me, then sat on my lap. She spread her legs, putting my outstretched legs between hers.

"It's the zipper. I can't seem to get it down." She bent forward and put both her hands on the inside of my thighs as if for support. I felt her pelvic bone rubbing against me.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"Something wrong, Alice?"

"No. Would you see if you can get it?"

"Sure, sure," I managed to mumble. I put my fingers on the little metal tab and pulled. The zipper unzipped cleanly right to the top of her ass without snagging once.

"Hmmmmm," I said quietly.

"Ummm," she echoed

"Kiss me," Alice whispered fiercely, "I need you to kiss me!"

I pulled her against me, hungrily responding, my tongue flashed into her mouth, ran lightly over her gums and teeth before hers found it and began a nice little duel. My dick was straining for release. I pressed it against her and began rubbing it against her thigh. She started to work my tuxedo jacket off. It wound up on the floor. Who cared?

My hands moved to her breasts as if weighing them. I was doing nothing of the sort, but it may have looked that way had someone been able to see us.

I spent a few minutes kissing her ears and her neck, nibbled down her throat, took a nip at the pulse in her neck. Alice leaned back and groaned, thrusting her chin up in the air.

I kissed back to her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth as she pulled my shirt out of my pants and began to open it up. I helped by freeing my cock from its confinement.

"I know, I know," I said, not knowing anything at the moment, but having to say something as her fist clenched my cock and slowly jerked it up and down.

We stopped kissing and Alice stood up. I heard her giggle then she hunched over and reached between her legs and fingered herself, only to bring her hand up to my lips.

"Wanna taste me?"

Alice wasn't wasting any time. I sucked the juices from her fingers, even licking the cuticles for any remaining residue.

"You're so big," she whispered, her voice dripping lust.

"Would you care to kiss it?" I inquired, trying to infuse that kind of lust in my own voice.

"In a minute, okay?" She replied, returning the fingers to her twat, not rushing mind you, but taking her sweet time.

To help pass the time I reached both hands inside the bodice of her gown, snaked them around under her bra and lifted both tits out of their confinement.

"I'd like it if you squeezed them," she said, hoisting her gown up around her waist and pulling her panties aside. "Unfortunately, we don't have much time."

"Ummm," I managed as she ran her fingers through my hair and began kissing the top of my head. I lifted her up and moved over to the large sink and sat her bare ass down on its edge. Her panties dangled loosely off her left foot.

"Hold on for balance," I whispered.

"Oh, yeah," she gasped. "Hurry! Do me good baby!"

Her white stockings ended about halfway up her thigh, revealing her soft, pale flesh. I kissed her thigh and she moaned with anticipation and put her hands on the back of my head.

I could smell her sexual arousal. I put my hands on her hips to steady her and began to slowly kiss my way up the inside of her thigh, nibbling and biting, inching higher and higher. My lips tugged at her flesh, my tongue darted and licked. Alice gasped and I groaned at the beauty of it all. My hand was between her legs tugging her pubic hair, stroking the fat folds of her labia.

She moaned softly. "Oh, yes... Donnie, oh, yes!"

I couldn't resist the temptation of tasting her and buried my face between her legs. I kissed her thick, swollen labia, then spread her folds with my tongue and licked up and down as if she were an ice cream cone melting on an August afternoon.

"Oh, baby, that feels so gooood!" Alice groaned.

I wanted her to see her legs draped over my shoulders; see my face burrowing between her legs; see my tongue nuzzling in the hot nest below her reddish pubic hair. But it wasn't possible given the gown she wore. I made a mental note to give her that opportunity another time.

"Jesus, Donnie!" Alice wailed as my tongue began toying with her stiff, swollen clit. I gave her darting, little licks all around it, up the sides, swirling in circles around it. Then I drew it back and forth in slow, languid strokes.

She cried out, arched her back and thrust her hips up. She clasped her hands together on the back of my head and ground my face in her mushy cunt.

Wrapping my lips around her pea-sized clit, I began to suck.

"Oh, baby, oh, baby!" She keened. "That's . . . that's soooo nice!"

I continued teasing her and adding to her pleasure until I felt a need to switch to another activity. I saw her cunt partially open, awaiting me and slid my tongue back down between her parted folds and touched the very tip of my tongue to her entry and left it there.

"Oh, God! I can't stand it!" She groaned.

"Do it!"

"Do what?" I said.

"Eat meeee!"

I left my tongue there, savoring the taste of her copious fluids, then swirled it around, just barely inside of her. I could feel the juices running out of her, dribbling down my chin. I licked back up to her clit and then back down again, dragging my tongue up and down between her folds. She tasted so good. I wanted it to last forever. But my cock was crying out to go inside her, screaming for release. I pushed my mouth against her clit again and brought my hand up between her legs. I sent my index finger probing up and down her labia as I sucked her clit. A high-pitched whining sound came from her throat and I knew she was close to cumming.

I drew my finger along her thigh to her vagina before slipping it inside her. She was breathing unbelievably fast and when she gasped as I drew my finger out of her I thought she was going into a convulsion, but continued sucking on her clit.

Her moans began to grow louder as the pace of my finger's movement grew faster. I slid a second finger in and she jerked her head forward, slamming into mine. I think we both saw stars for a moment.

"Goddamn!" I exclaimed, my eyes white with pain.

"Oh, my head! My head!" Alice whooped.

"Are you all right?"

"I think so," she said rubbing her forehead.

"Please . . . I'm soooo close . . ."

"Yes," I said, still wincing, "I'll hurry," and resumed eating her out.

Had we been videotaped, I'm sure my tongue would have been a blur as it flickered lightning-like over her clit. The small room was quiet except for the wet sucking sounds my fingers made sliding in and out of her.

Alice leaned back, grabbing fistfuls of my hair for balance. She was shuddering, right at the edge of coming.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh!"

I stopped and pulled my fingers out of her slushy cunt.

"No! Don't stop! Oh, please don't stop!" she pleaded.

I pushed myself up and kissed her hard on the mouth, letting her taste her own sweet honey. Her nipples stood jutting out at me. I cupped her right breast to my mouth and began sucking on her nipple.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me!"

"Put it in . . ."

"Please fuck me!"

But I persisted in squeezing her tit and nipping at her tantalizing strawberry tip.

"I can't take it!" She moaned, almost slipping off the maintenance sink, but quickly grabbing it with both hands and steadied herself. I took hold of my cock and guided it between her legs, rubbing the tip of it against her clit, smearing my pre-come with her pussy juices. She closed her eyes and leaned back.

"Put it in, please!"

"Soon," I whispered, delighting in the sensations I was enjoying at that moment.

"Christ I want to feel you inside me!"

The time was right . . . I guided my cock down between her pussy lips and then roughly shoved it all the way inside of her. We both cried out at this entry. She was tight and unbelievably warm and when her vaginal muscles began squeezing me from the get-go, I almost lost it and came.

I resorted to doing the multiplication table as I pumped in and out, while Alice held onto the sink with both hands, a grimace across her face as she strained to exert her muscles.

I watched her face with one hand on her hip and the other on a breast, squeezing and fondling it. I loved the expressions she made. I loved the soft, sweet sounds of her voice moaning with pleasure. I looked down and watched my wet, hard cock disappearing and reappearing between her legs. I moved my hand from her hip to her clit, rubbing it with my thumb as my cock reamed her out.

Alice grunted with pleasure and I closed my eyes because of the sensations her tight cunt was providing. Her wet folds enclosed my thick dick completely as I fucked more rapidly into her. She was poised at the brink of a huge orgasm, clenching her teeth and scratching at my back.

I could feel my balls seizing up, my toes curling. Suddenly I was pumping with total, wild abandon and she was responding in kind. As I throbbed and jerked to my finishing run, Alice slammed against me, pushing my dick as high up into her pussy as she was able, she clung tightly to the shelving behind me as I pulled her hips to me.

"Oh, oh, oh . . ." she cried, ignoring the cleaning materials she knocked aside as they toppled to the floor.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god! I'm gonna cum!" Alice screamed so loud I thought the entire reception party heard her. Her head jerked back and I darted out of the way as she surged forward.

Watching her cum was all it took and when I finally came, I thought I would never stop. I felt my load shoot up through my dick and explode inside her. Later, she would tell me that I came so hard that she came again from feeling me squirting into her. It may have been my longest cum ever.

I saw a pearly trail of semen dripping from her cunt weeping tears along her thigh. I leaned against her and she leaned against me, both of us panting and out of breath, our faces flushed, and our bodies stinking of sex.

My flaccid dick slipped out of her as I pulled back. She reached into my breast pocket and removed my handkerchief and wiped herself off, then she stood and let her gown fall back into place.

"That was wonderful," she whispered and kissed me on the cheek. "Denise was right."

"What?" I said, unable to form another word.

"Denise-that night we were all together-she told me I'd love making it with you, that each time would be better than the last. She was right."

"Well, I'm going to miss her, but I've still got you, Alice. And you're so much better."

"You like her more than me?" Her voice had changed, I detected a certain panic in her tone.

"No," I said quickly, "I just said you're so much better. Denise is ... was special. But you, you're the greatest. Denise can't compare to you."

That seemed to satisfy her, for she was suddenly all business, putting herself to rights and then carefully inspecting me. I noticed she had no problem at all with the troublesome zipper and smiled to myself. Necessity is indeed the mother of invention.

________________________________________

As incredible as it may seem, no one missed us while we were in the maintenance room, nor did anyone comment about it on our return to the reception.

I danced with my sisters, and the only thing out of place was that Ashley, went out of her way to show me her budding breasts by leaning forward as she got up to take my hand; and in the process, allowed the top of her dress to fall forward and provide a gaping space where it should have been, thereby revealing the entirety of each breast and nipple to me.

All I could do as we moved to the center of the dance floor was to act as if nothing untoward had occurred. And although I never inquired about her actions, I've always wondered if it was deliberate.

Alice left with her parents before the reception was over. Other than in school I would not see her again until the night of the Prom.

I still had my promised fuck with Denise, but that would not take place until Frank had finished with his new bride and gone to sleep.

I was walking around with a hardon, looking for Maureen, but she was occupied with her erstwhile boyfriend, Barney, who had surprisingly remained sober throughout the day.

And so I retired to my room, undressed, showered, redressed, well not in the tuxedo, but in pajamas and tried watching TV. That didn't work, so I tried some video games. I knew I had somewhere between ten minutes and three hours to prepare myself. I played out long fantasies in my head. I squeezed my cock tightly, while I lay on my back looking at the ceiling.

Eventually I started to doze off, but then I heard them coming up the stairs and quickly made myself comfortable at the peep sight between our rooms.

Uncle Frank was drunk, but affable, and to my surprise, so was Denise.

"You're not going to tease me tonight, are you love?" he said, not sounding gruff at all.

"No, baby. The last time you were drunk and too damn rough. You owe me another nice dress you know," Denise said sweetly.

"I know, and I'm sorry about that. But I'm sober as a judge tonight; can you forgive me for being such a fool?"

"Of course, my darling husband. Oh, I love the sound of that, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, of course I do!"

I heard Denise giggle, and then "Frank ... no rough stuff here in the hall. The walls have ears, you know," she said in a loud whisper.

Although I'd showered, I discovered I was sweating like a pig. Did she know I was listening and would be watching? Of course she did. Denise didn't miss a trick.

"Baby, I can't get enough of you," Frank said excitedly, as I watched his slacks fall to the floor. He pressed his toes against each shoe in turn to rid himself of them, then joined Denise, still in her wedding dress, but already waiting for him on the bed.

I watched him kiss her, noted that she accepted it and even returned it with one of her own. I was stroking my hardon the moment his hand went up her skirt, and stifled a moan as I saw Denise's pink tongue come out and lick his lower lip.

I wanted to scream when Frank began to move against her, humping her thigh; and drew blood when I bit my hand between thumb and forefinger the moment Frank placed his finger in her mouth and she treated it like a little cock, sucking and moaning on it as he no doubt fingered her under the wedding dress.

I was surprised to find my cock was covered with blood later, but I must have forgotten everything else as I masturbated while watching them rut like wild animals.

Frank positioned Denise on the edge of the bed, threw her back, and taking her legs under his arms, and exposed everything to my view in those all too brief moments when his body wasn't blocking my view.

I spent some time comparing Denise to the other women I'd known. She certainly had less pubic hair than Miss Ginger, but slightly more than my Alice, whereas Maureen was completely bald there. But Denise's lips seemed more puffied than the others. Perhaps it was because they had been roughed up in the limo, and who knows what occurred between them when they were off having their pictures taken.

But that's just a supposition on my part. Cunt's, like cocks, vary in shape and size, and in my humble opinion, never fail to please. For example, my sister's labia were thin and fairly long. Alice's were somewhat thicker, but definitely shorter, if I may be allowed to use Denise's cunt for comparison.

________________________________________

My daydreaming came to an abrupt end when Frank yanked his erection out and I saw how big it was. I had mistakenly thought him small, but he was every bit as large as me, and he possessed a thick knob at the head of his manhood, whereas mine, while larger than average, and perhaps slightly longer than his, was not quite as thick at that point. I should add, however, that I was thicker than he along the shaft, and took heart in that fact.

I looked on with envy as with almost no hesitation, he placed the giant knob at her entrance, and supporting her legs with his arms, shoved it into her.

I couldn't believe Denise didn't shriek with agony; but recalled that although it was her wedding night, they had fucked many times before. It was readily apparent that Denise was enjoying every inch that Frank was shoving up her cunt.

Later I would come to understand just how elastic a cunt is, and how a woman- sufficiently aroused and motivated-can accept incredible sized instruments. I had yet to see, and for that matter, had not heard of fisting, wherein one person, be it male or female, shoves their fist into the woman's cunt.

But I digress.

Denise's face was flushed and her hips moved in sync with Frank's thrusts. Their fuck lasted about five minutes, ending with Frank giving her one or two compulsive pokes and then drawing out his spent cock and wiping it with a facecloth that had been placed on a nearby night table.

Denise lay still on the sheets, her cunt fully exposed to my eyes; a trail of white slime was oozing from it and I was surprised that she lay there doing nothing about it.