Sensualist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about then that I saw the mixture of blood and semen that had splattered against my bedroom wall as I'd jerked off and cut my finger while going at it. That was enough wrest my eyes from the peep-hole and scramble for something to eradicate the mess I'd made. I did manage to clean it sufficiently so that I heard no comments from the maid or my mother the next morning.

When I resumed my position at the peep-hole, Denise was walking into the adjoining bathroom and I assume from the sound of the shower being turned on washing the sweat and semen from her body while Frank was already snoring loudly, still half-dressed on their wedding bed.

________________________________________

With Denise in the shower, I returned to my bed and lay there with each and every sound reminding me of her words on the note. "Be ready for me."

I lay there, sucking on my self-inflicted wound, and worriedly stroking my cock so as to make it hard and keep it that way.

The longest hour of my life went by, each tick-tick-tick of the clock sounding like Big Ben before she walked in the door. My eyes were closed, my right hand was wrapped around the base of my cock, and the head was swollen red and purple. I was so close to cumming I wanted to cry, but I came out of my sleepy stupor the moment Denise's lips touched mine.

She was standing next to me, her dress hoisted to her navel. There was a sparkle in her eyes as she held a finger to her lips in a 'don't make a sound' sign.

"Hi," I half-croaked, half-whispered in a dreamy greeting.

"Shush! She whispered back, and then straddled me; hovering just above me and opening herself with two fingers applied to that delightful spot between her legs.

I attempted to rise, but she pushed me back, not that difficult a thing given my position and her leveraged advantage.

"Did you watch us?"

"Yes."

"It's not that often that one get's to watch a couple consummating their marriage. Did you cum watching us?"

"No," I whispered. The lie came easily enough; there was no lightning bolt from on high, nor was there any appreciable growth noted in my nose. I went on with my lie: "But I almost died holding myself in check like that. Please don't ever do that to me again, Denise."

"I won't, although it provided me with an extra climax or two thinking about you jerking off but unable to cum because you promised me you wouldn't."

When I was able to, I peeked at the wall. I couldn't see any trace of the blood or semen there. I took a deep breath then reached out to her and we shared a long kiss. During the kiss, I plucked her breasts out from the diaphanous gown she'd worn for her husband and me. I wanted to think she'd only worn it for Frank so that she could also wear it to bed with me. In writing this segment I can only laugh at my naivety, but again I was only eighteen. The reality was that she wore it more from necessity than to please me. It enabled her to claim she was making use of the hall bathroom before returning to her wedding bed.

Denise brought me back to the moment by asking, "Are you ready to cum?" after I'd spent several delightful minutes suckling her twin globes.

I noticed that her breath was coming faster now, and realized she wanted me inside her.

"I can't tell you how excited I am to have you share yourself with me on your wedding night, Denise."

"I don't want to spoil what awaits us, my darling, but this may be our last time together, so let us make the best of it."

I deliberately determined not to let her words spoil what remained of that short period of time and pulled her onto the bed with me. Her legs scissored mine, her soft hand grasped my distended dick, and began slowly slipping the loose skin over the swollen head, and allowing it to slip back again. "Please don't tease me anymore!" I beseeched her.

"On your knees, voyeur!" she said curtly. In an instant I was on my knees before her. I was struck by the angle at which my prick was pointing up at her cunt.

"Clean him out of me ..." She held the pause for what seemed a very long time, but was probably only a second or two, before ending with-"Please?"

I glued my mouth to her mouth-watering cunt, pushing my tongue in as far as I could, and sucked away. I remember thinking she was decidedly juicier than Miss Ginger had ever been before I realized what she'd meant by 'Clean him out of me.' It was Frank's sperm I was swallowing along with some of her juices!

At any rate, it made no difference to me. It was her wedding night-of course he'd fucked her-I'd watched his performance hadn't I?

Denise placed both hands on my head and pressed my face against her throbbing twat and wriggled her bottom enthusiastically as I continued to greedily pass my tongue over her sodden cunt.

"Oh! Oh! You have a talent, Donald!" Denise squealed happily. Denise unabashedly placed a finger on her clitoris and instructed me to pay that spot some needed attention. "Find my love button, darling. Suck it hard!"

As my mouth descended upon her clitoris, I recalled how both Miss Ginger and my sister Mo had reacted when I came into contact with that particular part of their anatomies, and thereafter I made it a point to seek out a woman's clit without being asked almost every time I fucked therm.

This made me very popular with the ladies-very popular-as in they recommended me to their friends.

Almost immediately Denise's thighs closed tightly about my head. For a second I nearly panicked. A woman's thighs have a strength few men can match, and I wasn't one of them. Remembering her instructions, I gently brought my tongue to bear on that tiny bump and heard her sigh of satisfaction. Testing the waters as it were, I continued lapping and licking at her clitoris, and as her moans intensified, the pressure of her thighs around my head diminished.

Suddenly there was a brief interval in which the only words Denise uttered were:"Oh, Gawd's."

Love button, eh, I would remember that term, and it would reward me countless times while entangled in a woman's limbs.

And then, humping my face with wild abandon, Denise came ... a slew of juices spewed out of her cunt and into my face. I have never tasted anything as sweet, before or since. I continued to lap away until she moved from me, denying me further access to her love button. Perhaps a minute passed before breathing heavily, Denise called me her 'darling boy,' and followed with, "Now it's my turn to give you pleasure."

I already knew that all too many men pay scant attention to their female partner's satisfaction-fucking away until they spend their seed, and then fully sated, rolling away to either dress and leave, or to fall asleep leaving the female to wonder why they had chosen this particular man to join them in their bed. Pondering whether the next man would satisfy them, and already doubting it.

I realize that I was given a gift, a most wondrous gift, by Miss Ginger and Denise, and to a slightly lesser extent by my sister Maureen. Did they know that they were preparing me for the hundreds of women I would lay with overtime? I have my doubts in that regard, but perhaps they did on a subconscious level. At any rate, I am beholding to them, now and forever more.

________________________________________

Denise kissed me, and then layered my face with tiny 'smooches' she called it, with a kind of kiss and lick combined, she kiss-licked the juices from my mouth and cheeks and throat. Only then did she reach between my legs to grasp hold of my cock, caressing and stroking it until I was moaning and groaning.

"You ... did ... such a ... wonderful job ... of making me feel womanly," she croaked; and after uttering a lewd laugh, carefully placed a pillow under my head before sitting astride me, her back to my face, and then stooping forward, took my standing cock in her mouth. At the same time she lowered her rear so that her beautiful cunt was hovering over my mouth waiting for me to take hold of her twin globes and pull here cunt to my eager lips again.

I recall thinking: So that's what the pillow is for. Now I had a perfect view of her love button and everything else that mattered to me. I let a few seconds pass while enjoying pure sensuality her mouth and tongue were bestowing on my throbbing cock before applying my mouth to her delicious twat, alternating between sucking on her outer labia, her clit and sending my tongue into her as far as it would go.

Denise had already wrapped her right hand around the base of my cock and then sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.

"OHHH!" I gasped, as my head jerked back and she attacked my cock with a voracious hunger I could not fathom at the time.

I paused in my own actions, while her tiny fingers played with my balls, even as she continued stroking and sucking my rampant prick.

"Lick me!" she said matter-of-factly, and I did.

Denise settled into a rhythm of stroking and sucking my cock, and after several repetitions of her marvelous technique, I groaned that I was about to cum and that triggered her own discharge, most of which I happily absorbed into my mouth.

As for myself, I exploded into Denise's mouth, and like idiots, we both revealed the contents to each other by sticking our tongues out and then laughing until it hurt.

We lay breathless and exhausted for a time. Then Denise embraced me, kissed me, and sucked my tongue until it willingly followed her into her mouth while squeezed my fast rising cock.

"That's my boy," she said. And her eyes had a sparkle of lust in them that I would see in many a woman afterward.

"Donald, can I depend on you not to tell anyone, not even your closest friend, about us?"

"Yes, of course, Denise."

"I mean, ever, Donald. Not even to your wife. When you marry, and you will, that lucky woman will persist in trying to learn all about you. We women are like that. We seek out clues as well as Sherlock Holmes. More often to learn something about our men that we'd really not care to have learned, for it turns us against the love of our life; perhaps not totally, but enough to doubt him forever more. Women are cursed in this way.

"Knowing that you were watching me and Frank made me so hot that I was cumming the whole time."

"You mean it, Denise?" The very words had given new life to my cock.

"Of course I meant it. She laughed as she handled my rapidly rising rod. "God, Donald, you know you're mostly cock, with a divine tongue. But since this will be our last time together for God knows how long, let me tell you this at the risk of repeating myself: To find a girl, or a woman, for that matter, who is looking to have sex, carefully observe the way she carries herself, how she's dressed, how her makeup is applied-it should look as if there is hardly any, or in certain instances, as if there is too much.

A high school girl who's been well fucked begins dressing up as a woman instead of a girl. Clothes that make them look older and reveal more of their feminine charms become the standard ensemble: slit dresses, mini-skirts, tight tops and jeans, bare-midriff tee-shirts. Girls looking to see if they can attract a man tend to dress in sluttish fashion. Ignore them for the most part. They're not quite ready for you. Let someone younger have them first-unless you decide you want a virgin. But that I can tell you isn't all it's cracked up to be.

"Did I mention makeup?"

"Yes."

"Yes, well, make-up is also a great clue - lipstick/gloss, rouge, and eye-shadow-as well as perfume. The most important aspect of her appearance, however, will be her posture. After being sexually satisfied just the once, she will suddenly realize the dimensions of her own femininity and begin to carry herself accordingly."

"And how would that be?"

"She will thrust out her tits to show everyone she is a woman. She will cross and uncross her legs fitfully, to make you aware of her inviting thighs and calves. She will tilt her head and draw attention to her hair. She will purse her kissable lips like an advertisement. And when she walks by you, will swivel her hips and work her ass in motion.

In addition, the more she achieves sexual satisfaction, the more she will accentuate her wardrobe, make-up and posture. If you or someone else has satisfied her, she will extend the non-verbal signals to demonstrate how comfortable she is becoming with her newfound womanhood. She will touch you on the arm or cuddle into you, inviting an embrace. When this happens, she's telling you to make a move, even if it's just a returned caress or a peck on the cheek. I promise that you will feel her body shudder slightly when you answer her cues.

"But what if she's a virgin or worse, has had a bad sexual experience?"

"That's a good question. Then it may be a bit more difficult. But you can draw her to you and away from others by being funny, like being the life of the party. You should engage with others around you; when she sees others enjoying your company, she'll be curious about you. She may stand there across the room and watch you, and you may even catch her doing so. If this happens, smile quickly and openly and meet her gaze head on. Then turn back to what you're doing. Pursuing her will make you appear eager. Don't worry about missed opportunities. Your goal is not to have her then and there, but to have her eventually.

"Eventually, familiarity will lull her into a sense of security, and she will approach you. When this happens, treat her as an equal. Don't talk down to her. Ask her opinion on something she should know about, but not something that is the sole province of teenagers. It helps if you've done your homework and know her interests. If not, look and listen for hints she may be providing herself.

"If and when you hit pay dirt, you'll be able to see it in her face right away. Her eyes will widen, she'll smile, lick her lips, thrust out her tits, laugh, toss her hair, and so forth. The more you talk to her, the faster she'll warm up to you.

"Mind you it's in your best interest to do this with other people around the two of you. Then you can divert your attention away from her and see if she does anything to draw it back to her. If she touches your arm or does something else overt to reclaim your attention, you're ready to move her away from the herd and take her to some secluded place where you can make your first move."

"By the way, Alice is a perfect example. If you think back on how I handled her, treating her as an adult and not a girl-oh, and by the way, you might try seeing if she'll go for a threesome with another girl after you reach the point where you can get her out on a date on a regular basis."

"That sounds great, and I know you're right. She didn't hesitate that night, but where do I find the other girl?"

Denise laughed, and said, "Donnie, must I tell you everything? You already know that she'll do it. She licked my pussy, didn't she? She let me lick hers-isn't that enough of a clue?"

"You meant find another high school girl, didn't you?"

"An older woman would be interested s well, but I doubt that you're quite up to it at this point.

Were I still here, I guarantee you we'd have a rollicking threesome together. So, yes, let Alice pick the other girl. I'm sure she's already got someone in mind. Perhaps not to share with you, but you can change that by getting her off a time or two."

She paused, and then said, "Darling, would you mind going down on me one last time. I've gotten horny again talking about all this potential sex."

I spread her legs apart and did exactly what she wanted; and after cumming repeatedly for some twenty minutes or so, she clambered on top of me and impaled herself on my cock and rode me until I came in a furious climax.

Sweating profusely from all the fucking, Denise rolled away from me, grabbed a towel from the bathroom, wiped herself between the legs and donned her robe and left me to return to her husband's bed.

She didn't kiss me goodbye.