Sensualist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the glove dangle in my hand to its full length. Her eyes widened in wonder. But her knees parted even more in anticipation of my entering her.

I shifted my legs so that her ankles were now locked between my calves and thighs, my full weight pinning them as I sat up between her legs.

Then I began brushing the glove over her pussy.

Her eyes popped open, her head shot up. "What the fuck are you doing?"

I saw no reason to reply and continued brushing the fingers of the dangling silk glove up and down her pussy lips.

"OH, FUCK-THAT'S..." Her head fell back; she shuddered and moaned at her lowest pitch yet.

I kept that up, teasing her pussy with the silk, and her hips began to move, up and down, trying to grasp the sensations that were infuriatingly just out of her reach. Her arms pulled on the bindings, but I'd done a good job, and she couldn't get loose. She squirmed, and moaned, her breathing becoming deeper, faster.

"That feels...that feels..."

I took the glove in both hands, stretched the silk taut, pressed it down and began rubbing it. Rubbing it hard. Up and down her clitoris, as if I were waxing it.

Alice sucked air in, and again her head shot up, her eyes and mouth wide open as she tried to endure the excruciation of it all. Her hips began to move faster, undulating up and down as she tried to say something, but the words got lost in her grunts. The cords in her neck were tense, her eyes closed, her grunts and breathing coming faster as her orgasm approached.

But I stopped and took the glove away, and listened to her moan in frustration.

I admired my work to date. Her pussy was ruby red, her labia puffed up twice their normal size. And her clit, which I had paid special attention too, was stiff, pink and vulnerable.

I pulled the glove through one hand to give it good momentum, and it whistled through the air.

It hit her clit with a loud smack and the juice fairly gushed from her cunt.

"DONNIE!" she screamed.

I spanked her pussy with the glove next.

"OH, MY GOD!" she wiggled like a snake, pulling frantically at her bonds, and her head pounded up and down into the pillow. To no avail.

Under the sting of the silk, her clit stood up proudly at the top of her slit, her juices ran freely, and between the engorged lips of her pussy her tiny hole opened and invited me in.

Something told me a change in tactics was called for.

I tried putting the glove on my right hand, of course it wouldn't fit, but I made do and began kneading her breasts making sure the gloved material made contact with her supple flesh.

Alice resorted to what can only be described as guttural grunts when I moved to her nipples; first using only the palms of my hand, and then squeezing them, and not gently. I brought my other, ungloved hand into play and raked my fingernails over her nipples, and Alice came, groaning and humping the air.

But that didn't stop me.

I continued to tease her nipples, alternating between gloved hand and ungloved hand. Pinching each nipple in turn, pulling on them and twisting them while her head lolled from side-to-side, eyes closed, eyes wide open, drooling from the mouth.

And she began calling out my name over and over and over. But she didn't say anything about stopping.

I brought the glove to her pussy and just touched her with it. I'm positive she had a small orgasm then and there. I rubbed her clit several times and then ran my hardon over her mouth and teeth. There was a muffled snort as Alice attempted to capture my cock in her mouth-she missed, but at the same time she was grinding her cunt against the gloved fingers still massaging her cunt as the wetness spilled out of her.

And she came-hard!"

With her huffing against my cock and balls, I held her tight. As she began to come down from the orgasm, I rubbed my gloved hand-well two fingers anyway-forcing her mouth open, and then pulled at her lips until she was sucking on the gloved fingers like a small baby a pacifier.

I was amazed at her reaction. I didn't understand what was happening, but I did know that I had changed Alice forever.

After waiting until Alice calmed down, I untied her wrists.

Panting heavily, she inquired, "Are you ... going to ... use both gloves on me now?"

"Do I need too?"

"No ... just fuck me hard ... please?"

There was no need to respond, action was louder than any words, and so, taking hold of her ankles, I placed them round my waist. Alice clamped them tighter than I might have wanted, but I let it go. Cock in hand; I rubbed it against the swollen lips of her cunt.

Alice moaned appreciatively. "Yes, Donnie ...Do it!"

I rubbed the head over her clit. Alice shuddered and spread her legs a little wider.

"Going to do you now, baby!" I whispered. My entry was slow, but assured. I began timing the strokes with the rise of her hips, savoring the moment while I'd drive it all the way in.

But I held off. Something De Sade had said about depriving his partners of gratification until they couldn't stand it anymore, made me slow perceptibly, almost coming to a complete halt. I brought her to the edge and stopped.

Alice struggled in vain trying to push herself so that I entered her deeper recesses. But I held my manhood back, despite the scratches she left on my back and shoulder blades.

"Donnie ... Please!"

Her frustration mounted. She was lost with need-her need to cum.

"C'mon, Donnie ... fuck me!"

"Donnie, don't do this-I mean, don't do this to me!"

"Put it in! For God's sake, put it in me!"

So I did.

I positioned myself at the ready, and then slammed my cock into her. Almost instantly I felt her vagina muscles try to grip my shaft.

"Jesus, Donnie, I-I never thought you could feel this big!" She ran on and on unable to stop talking as we fucked. Eventually she trailed off with a series of "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucks."

Now I joined her in an animal-like need for sexual gratification. Alice's black stockings hissed against my skin. Her heels dug into my calves like a jockey spurring his horse to the finish.

We were definitely in a race. My guess is that I was holding her tighter than necessary, in my own race to the finish line, grunting louder with each thrust as I pounded into her.

Alice goaded me on, hoarsely ranting, "Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!"

My very being was inflamed by her baiting and humping back at me as hard as I was pumping into her. I felt it cumming, and wrapped my legs even tighter around her.

And with one last, "Fuck me," ringing in my ears, I exploded. Cum spilled out of her cunt and covered both our groins. Alice still chanting, "Fuck me," ground her clit against my pubic bone, moving her hips in circles, faster and faster until ...

"That was...that was..." Alice managed, then fell back on the bed and closed her eyes and lay still.

Ten or so minutes later, Alice rolled onto her side and nudged me until I opened one eye.

"I'm exhausted!" she whispered.

"Me too, but give me another five minutes, then I'll do you again."

And I did.

________________________________________

The following night we were back in the motel, raring to go again.

Giggling like the teenager she was, Alice told me she'd had to throw her mother's opera gloves away because she couldn't get rid of the smell of sex on them, and trying to wash them she'd ruined them using too much Clorox.

"What did you tell her?"

"I said I found them uncomfortable and took them off in the restaurant, and then forgot them. I added that I called the restaurant later, but they didn't find them and that I'd call again, maybe even stop by to see if anyone turned them in."

"Do you think we can top last night, Alice?"

"Oh, God-you think?"

"Why not? Yesterday is history, tonight we can make history all over again."

"Ain't life fuckin' grand?" she yipped excitedly as she started pulling off all her clothes.

I took her nipple between my teeth and worried it.

I could almost see her mind recalling how I'd mistreated them the previous night and how much she'd enjoyed it.

I got a little rougher with one, increasing the pressure of my teeth until she yelped with the pain.

But she hadn't told me to stop.

I backed off anyway. No sense in frightening her when we were just starting. Improvising, I slid my hands under her hips from either side, cupping her ass. I gave it several what I hoped were pleasurable squeezes and then went off to pillage her cunt.

I cupped her mons and caressed her clitoris, and then spread her wider, sending two fingers into the gooeyness at the entrance of her cunt.

"Ohhh, that's soooo nice," she hissed happily.

"I like that you're so wet for me," I cooed as my fingers glided in and out. Moments later the thumb on my other hand found her anus and gently began to work its way inside.

"I may be dirty back there," she said.

"Should I stop?"

"No, go on. It kinda feels good."

"Then don't worry about it being dirty. That's my problem."

She paused for a moment."You did Lillian there, didn't you?"

"Did she tell you that?"

"Yeah, sorta."

"Explain."

"She said she likes it back there. I know you guys did it, soooo."

"Yes, we did. I just don't like talking out of school, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, and I like that. I wouldn't want you telling anyone about what we've done, or doing."

"Your secret's safe with me. By the way, you should pick out a safe word."

"A safe word? What for?"

"In case we're doing some Bondage stuff. Like say, what's your favorite color?"

"Yellow, silly. You know that."

"Well, yellow could be your safe word. If I'm doing something and you really want me to stop, just say yellow, and I will."

"You really will?"

"Yes, I promise I will. You have to trust me when doing any kind of bondage."

"I don't know..."

"You did it last night when I tied the glove around your hands."

"Oh-that was bondage?"

"You were tied up, couldn't I have done anything I wanted to you?"

"You wouldn't-you could have, couldn't you?"

"See what I mean?"

"Okay, yellow is my safe word, and if I say it, you stop, right?"

"Absolutely correct."

With Alice seemingly satisfied with things, I resumed teasing her asshole. It was obvious the feelings were strange to Alice, but titillating her as well. Using the middle finger in lieu of my thumb, I pushed at her anal entrance until the first joint disappeared inside, and then I moved the tip of the finger back and forth.

"Oh! That's like being goosed."

I left the finger where it was for the time being and concentrated on those digits embedded in her cunt. I probed about seeking her g-spot and ultimately found it.

"Umm, Donnie? Can you stop for a minute? I have to pee."

"No you don't, Alice."

"I know when I have to pee, Donnie., she said slightly exasperated at my not comprehending her basic need.

"I beg to differ, Alice. In a few more seconds you'll see. I'm making you cum big time."

"You've got to be-OH!"

She'd felt herself rising to the edge of a massive orgasm.

"I-how did you do that?"

She was reacting to my teasing the g-spot with the padding of my fingertips. Her excitement was now evident to both of us. I wanted to heighten the overall effect and began pumping the finger in her ass in and out at a faster pace.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God!" she wailed. She felt her orgasm coming and tightened her ass and legs as the spasms hit and she came, explosively.

My fingers kept at it, finding her most intimate pleasure centers and expertly enticing them into wonderful turmoil. Then I began kissing her, sliding my tongue deep inside her mouth, probing her there as well, and moaning my pleasure as she responded to the passionate kiss with her own tongue and lips.

The inside of her legs were soaked and Alice inhaled the musky smell of her own excitation as another spasm hit home. She cried out as it engulfed her. She lost her balance, but I was ready and guided her into my lap, wet and excited and still coming.

I kissed her mouth and she tasted herself, and that brought on yet another orgasm. She moaned and bit my nipple, and then sucked at the salty sweat coating it.

Alice lay in my arms, trembling from the aftershocks. I waited until her heart rate slowed and when she looked up at me. "You haven't even cum yourself. What can I do for you?"

"You can listen to me for a while."

"Okay, sure. I'm all ears," she giggled happily.

"I started telling you about bondage, but got carried away with your gloves last night."

"Did you ever!"

"Alice, let me do the talking," I said admonishing her.

Alice made a sewing motion with her fingers over her mouth. I took it to mean she was going to shut up and listen.

"I've been reading this guy, De Sade's stuff lately. He-well most people write him off as a sadist, which he was-but he was about pleasure too. I will admit some of his stuff is scary, but I'm not talking about the far out shit. I'm talking about the lesser things. That's the stuff I want to try with you. I won't hurt you that I promise. But you have to trust me.

"Yesterday we agreed on a safe word-yellow. Do you remember?"

Alice nodded, that she did.

"Now this is important. If at any time you want me to stop, just say the word, yellow, and I will stop."

"So this is about pain. You intend to hurt me."

"There will be some pain, yes. But wasn't there some level of pain last night when I was slapping you with and without the gloves?"

I didn't recall slapping her without the gloves, and those slaps were soft and applied to very sensitive parts of her genitals. I was hoping she recalled the pleasure and assumed that some of it was painful.

She was nodding in the affirmative, but saying,

"I don't know, Donnie. I mean I don't think you'll hurt me, but...gee, I just don't know."

I decided not to press her, to give her time to think about it. Had our roles been reversed I would have wanted to think it over. "Take your time, Alice. I'm not going anywhere."

I watched her relax as she thought things out. I took advantage of the situation to study her body, it was something I really hadn't had the luxury of doing. Her nipples had stiffened, so she was excited. A downward glance revealed that she was most definitely excited, for her labia were glistening with moisture.

I smiled at her and mouthed the words, 'I love you,' and showed her the handcuffs; then held them out to her. She met my eyes, and with lust readily apparent in her voice, said, "Okay, put them on me."

As I took her hands in mine and pulled them gently behind her and placed the cuffs on each wrist, I asked, "Do you remember the safe word?"

"Mmmm, yellow?"

"That's right, 'Yellow.' Yellow is the magic word. I will stop whatever I'm doing and release you. I swear I will."

Alice shuddered the second the cuffs snapped shut.

"Did you just cum, Alice?"

"Mmmm... a little," she replied in a husky voice.

"Exciting, isn't it?"

"Mmmm, yeah."

I noticed her breathing was ragged. I let my hands slide down her back, over her ass and up between her legs. She began to struggle, as if embarrassed by her own lasciviousness.

"Spread your legs, Alice," I whispered into her ear.

"I'm pretty wet," she said, embarrassed.

"I know," I answered, my own voice a husky rasp. She wasn't the only one in the room that was overly excited. I had to struggle to keep from cumming in my pants.

A low moan escaped her throat as she complied and spread herself for me. I started with two fingers and had no difficulty whatsoever in entering her slickened pussy. "So far, so good?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yeah...so far it's very exciting not knowing-you know?"

Moving my fingers around was making her sweat. I increased the tempo, jabbing them here and there at a faster pace. She began to writhe under my probing.

I saw a bead of sweat form on her upper lip.

I slowly brought the thumb of my free hand into play, and caressed her anus. Alice moaned loudly the moment I exerted minimal pressure on that orifice, pushing back against the thumb. I couldn't decide if that meant she wanted it deeper, or totally withdrawn. I wanted to ask, but it would have been unlike De Sade to inquire. Oh, no. De Sade would have plunged the thumb right on in.

And so I did.

"YELLOW! YELLOW! YELLOW!"

I yanked the thumb out, and with it my fingers also departed the warmth of her cunt.

"Yellow on your ass, or totally?"

"I-I don't know. I-I got terribly frightened. I was thinking all sorts of things, you know? I mean, I liked it. It was exhilarating, it was...stimulating, but then again it was scary too."

"That's the reason for the handcuffs. They add to the...exhilaration, like you said." I caught a glint of something in her eye, and decided to remove the cuffs then and there.

"What are you doing?" Alice asked, as I took hold of her left wrist.

"Taking the cuffs off you, Alice. I said I would, and I'm keeping my word."

"Oh! But I didn't mean for that to happen," she protested.

There was a clicking sound and I held the handcuffs up in front of her face then tossed them onto the bed.

I noted a satisfaction in her expression. It appeared that by ridding her of the cuffs, I proved myself trustworthy. I had given her control over her situation, and with it came a trust.

"Did I past your test, Alice?"

She smiled at me. "Yes, you passed the test with flying colors, Donnie. I do love you so much!" And throwing her arms around me, kissed me passionately. We sucked one another's tongue for a while.

"Alice, I want you to know that what I've planned for us tonight is essentially for your enjoyment. It's for your pleasure, your excitement, but I'll need your permission and your trust to accomplish it."

"You still want to cuff me?"

I acted as if she hadn't uttered a word. "I'm going to fuck you, and don't worry. I'll get my orgasms too; but not for a while yet."

"But," she said in protest, only to be silenced by my taking her nipple into my mouth and roughly sucking it. "Oh!" she croaked in surprise.

And when I bit into it, inflicting a sudden, unexpected wave of pain, the "Oh," became a shriek.

Emulating De Sade I continued to increase the pressure, but was careful not to draw any blood as I sucked voraciously on the small tender nub.

Alice was writhing in pain and pleasure when I backed off.

"That hurt, Donnie!" she protested.

"I didn't hear the safe word, Alice."

"I didn't know you were going to bite me."

"But you did know the safe word. You just didn't use it. Now was that because you forgot, or was it because you wanted to see if the pain was worth bearing because of the intensity of the pleasure?"

"I don't understand," she replied.

"You don't? Can't you tell the difference between pain and pleasure?"

"Of course I can!" she huffed, losing her temper.

"Did you not just experience both pain and pleasure?"

"I don't..."

I interrupted her, saying, "When I bit your nipple, you felt a combination of things, did you not?"

"I guess..."

"Don't guess. Either you did or you didn't. I tried to bring you an increased level of pleasure. To accomplish it, some pain was involved. That is I bit down harder and harder. I didn't draw blood, but you felt both pain and pleasure. I know the thrill ran from that nipple to your clit. Or are you going to deny it?"

I waited out her answer. Alice was at heart an honest person. I knew what her answer would be.

"I-I guess you're right. It was painful, but there was a certain amount of pleasure involved.

"Let me put it another way, Alice. Was the amount of pleasure derived worth the little amount of pain inflicted?"

Alice gave my question some thought. Perhaps a minute passed before she answered.

"Yes, it was worth it."