Sensualist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, you've proved my point."

"And that was?"

"That undergoing a certain amount of pain is worth it if the levels of pleasure brought forth from it is higher than that normally achieved through sexual matters."

"You're getting kind of high brow, aren't you Donnie?"

"That's the Marquis De Sade's philosophy, Alice. "

She nodded, apparently accepting my explanation because she held her hands out and I cuffed her again.

Then I made a mistake. Assuming she was going to accept the pain I was about to administer to her, I rolled her over so that she was face down, ass up.

I began slapping her luscious asscheeks as hard as I could. When I got to five, I realized I'd forgotten to tell her to count them, and stopped.

"Alice you're supposed to count the strokes."

"I am?"

"Yes, begin with one, and then ask for another."

"Ask for another?"

"Yes, say please may I have another?"

I slapped her again, before she could make any response, and heard her yell, "Yellow, you fuck! Yellow!"

I stopped of course.

"Get these fuckin' cuffs off me!" she screamed.

I did so as quickly as I could. I tried to explain BDSM to her using an analogy. "It's kind of like music."

"Music? What the fuck, Donnie?"

"Alice, let me explain. Some people like listening to Bon Jovi. Other people like Skrillex. If that doesn't work for you, try sports. Some people like golf. No impact. No pain. Other people like kick boxing. Are they psychopaths? Is one sport or kind of music more moral or appropriate than another?"

"Psychopaths'? Where are you getting this shit from, Donnie? Now you're scaring me!"

Alice stood up, backed away from me and held her hand up in a 'stop, stay where you are,' gesture and grabbed her clothing, moved to the far side of the room and watching me like a hawk, dressed as fast as she could.

"Call a taxi for me, please," she said with a half sob.

I did, and handed her a twenty dollar bill to cover the fare. We stood there without speaking until the taxi driver honked his horn outside our room.

Alice left. What's more, she refused my calls that night and the next day. In fact, she refused to talk to me in school even though it was graduation week.

By Wednesday I figured that Alice and I were through.

Some of the other kids noticed, particularly, Lillian, and although she professed being Alice's friend, she blabbed about our 'breaking up' enough for word to get around.

________________________________________

And that's how I met Jennifer Jones, a fairly attractive girl of mixed breeding. That is to say, Jennifer was half white half black, with a light coffee colored skin. She normally hung out with the African Americans in our school, and whether she preferred their company to the rest of us, or perhaps felt more comfortable with them is something I'll never know.

But there had always been a slight rousing that I'd felt whenever I saw her. Not much, just a little flutter, in the pit of my groin. And then slowly, over time, it built up inside me.

Maybe I only saw her once a week, maybe less. But we always bumped into each other, said "Hi," or "Hey" and moved on to join others of our own race, but I never admitted it to myself; at least not then. But there was this thing between us, undefined of course.

I was mooning after Alice, or fucking Lillian up the ass. In other words, I'd been too busy chasing pussy to see the pussy standing there waiting for me.

She had felt it, and told me so that night we got it on.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I ran into Jennifer in a drugstore/coffee shop. I had taken up smoking and was there to buy a package of Lucky Strikes, and on meeting Jennifer, thought to show off and bought a package of condoms' too.

We made idle chit chat, me hoping something would happen that might get her to leave with me; maybe I would suggest going for a ride in my convertible. Stuff like that was running through my mind as I covertly checked her body out.

What happened was that I reached for something on a shelf in back of her and brushed her arm.

"Oh, that felt funny!' she said laughing.

"Want me to do it again?" I said, knowing an opening when I saw one.

"Yeah, see if it does that again."

I did, and Jennifer shivered, and told me that was a very sexy move."

It was news to me, but it turned out that rubbing a girls arm can be very erotic at times. Just watch a girl on girl porno flick sometime. A good one, you know, where they aren't faking; well, maybe not. When one is seducing another, they'll rub the arms and lightly touch the prey just to familiarize them with their hands; wanting them to want more.

"Would you like to go for a ride in my convertible?" I asked.

"Well, I'm supposed to meet someone here," she said. But didn't seem to have her heart in meeting whoever it was, so I said, "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

Jennifer broke into a big smile, and said, "Sure, why not?"

And we walked outside and I made a production of opening the car door for her and closing it afterward.

She loved it.

Opening the pack of Luckies, I offered her one, and laughed when she accepted it. I lit both cigarettes and saw her inch closer to me as I exhaled and then started the car.

Jennifer was looking at me, her face open; a teasing hint of a smile in her eyes.

"You know the last time I saw you was Prom Night?

You were wearing that little blue dress, and those amazing heels. And they way you danced with your date-I don't know him, he go to a different high school?"

"Um," she said, making a show of blowing smoke out of her nose. "College guy-friend of my brother's-plays football for Penn State."

"Well the two of you rocked the dance floor, Jennifer."

"Thanks, you and Alice looked pretty good too. Did you really hire a limo to take you to the prom?"

"I did, and to Frenzy afterward. I know a guy, knows a guy, and he got us in."

"Who's us?"

"That'd be Alice and me and Phil and Lillian."

I looked at her as she appeared to study me."

"That must have cost a bunch of money, Donald."

"I saved up for the Prom."

"I bet."

I moved closer to her and rubbed her arm. We had been cruising around for some twenty minutes.

Jennifer sighed and I put my arm around her.

When Jennifer seemed to relax and lean into me, I looked for a parking spot that might allow us to get better acquainted.

Immediately after parking the car and shutting off the ignition, I pulled her close and kissed her. Her response told me that she was attracted to me as much as I was to her. We kissed again, and this time exchanged the gift of tongues.

"You work fast, Donald," she said after it ended.

"And that's good, isn't it?"

Jennifer smiled and licked her lips. "Maybe," she purred as my hand came up to stroke her hair just behind her ear.

We kissed again, it lasted a long time and we were both excited when it ended.

"Are you free for a few hours more tonight?" I asked while caressing her breast through her top.

"Oh, yeah, white boy," Jennifer said, it was the first comment either of us made about the distinction in our respective skin coloring. "Kisses like that have me free as a bird for however long you want me to fly alongside."

I gave her a look that said 'you had better mean what you said, because I'm going to do you good, chocolate girl."

She knew we were about to get down and dirty and didn't seem to mind one little bit. And that was fine with me.

"I have a nice place we can relax in," I told her. "That'd be good," she replied, and I drove us right to my favorite motel, registered and laughingly carried her over the threshold.

"We married now, Donald?" she joked.

"Not yet, but we'll be conjoined soon enough!"

I set her down on the same bed that I'd fucked Alice and Lillian on and did a little strip for her benefit, flinging my jacket to the floor.

Next came my shirt, maybe this was why women tended to like me. My chest wasn't overly toned, but my constant swimming had given my skinny appearance a certain honed look, and those were really solid muscles stretched across my stomach.

I wouldn't be bragging if I added that my shoulders had widened considerably in the past year from both lifting weights and swimming.

I turned away from Jennifer to unbutton my jeans and felt her eyes on me. Trying not to let her notice my nervousness at this gamble, I slipped down my jeans and stepped out of them to face her.

"So it is true!" Jennifer gasped.

"What?" I couldn't help but ask.

Her eyes were wide open and fixed on my cock as it bobbed in front of me.

"Your dick-it's as big as they say-maybe bigger!"

Instinctively she moved toward it. I closed the remaining distance between us and saw her exhale as I bent down to kiss her lightly and when she responded my fingers began undressing her.

She seemed to like the fact that I'd taken charge, and quickly unclasped the bra and let it fall to one side. Her tits were surprisingly big. I mean that Jennifer was a relatively small girl, perhaps 5' 2" and on the thin side, but with a decidedly firm ass, and of course those big, big tits with huge aureoles and spiked nips.

Jennifer was built for sex. My fingers found their way into every crevice, from the small of her back to the jut of her hips, down the inside of her thighs, but missed the spot where she apparently wanted them the most. I know this because she took hold of my hand and brought it to her mons.

"No," I said, "You have to work for it," and moved my hand away.

"Oh, you're such a meanie!" she whined but followed my commands with an eagerness that surprised me.

My next act caught her off guard. Instead of playing with those tits of hers, I told her, "Stick out your tongue." and when she complied, I held it between my fingers and watched as she closed her eyes while her saliva dripped down her chin and onto the slope of her jutting breasts.

Releasing her tongue, I took my time examining her fine mocha colored body; especially that fine ass of hers, massaging those cheeks and watching them quiver under my touch.

"Ever take it up that ass of yours, Jennifer?"

"No, I don't do that. It's too nasty." She replied.

I took it for granted she was lying to me. It was too nice an ass not to be coveted by her boyfriends, of whom I began to suspect there were many.

"How many guys have you fucked?"

"What kind of question is that to ask a girl, Donnie? I thought you had manners."

"I do, that's why I asked you. You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No, of course I'm not," she said indignantly. "What girl is these days with all you guys always trying to get in our pants at every opportunity?"

"What do you think is, as you say, an opportunity?"

"You know, a date."

"Like this?"

"Yeah, this is a date."

"We're in a motel, Jennifer, what kind of date is that?"

She started laughing. "It's-it's a fuckin' date, is what it is!"

"So ... how many?"

Still laughing, Jennifer said, "Six or seven."

"Did you ever have two or more at one time?"

"Noooo," she said, stretching the word out. "One is enough if he up to it, you know?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Yeah, I know," I said as I gathered her hair into a pony tail and pulled her back to look at me. My other hand smeared her saliva over her huge breasts, and then ran up and down their slopes to tease her nipples.

Jennifer was moaning, "Yeah ... that's it, baby, play with them titties, I love it!"

I obliged her, sucking, biting and twisting them while caressing the undersides of each breast in turn and finally licking my way up and down the valley between them and drawing even louder moans from her.

I sent a hand between her legs and her breathing grew faster. Her juices coated my fingers. "Let's get it on and fuck, Donald!" she said breathlessly as her nostrils flared.

My hand went between her legs then pushed her onto her back. I wanted her then and she knew it.

Her pussy was covered with a bristly pubic hair, already glistening with her juices.

Instinctively, Jennifer spread her legs, inviting me inside. But I gave her two fingers instead of my cock. She was sopping wet. I had no trouble adding a third and after a few thrusts, easily sent a fourth finger into her joining the others.

The moment I curled my fingers, Jennifer began to moan deliriously. "Cumming! Oh, Lord, I'm cumming!"

I left the fingers inside her, but stopped opening and closing them, waiting until she came down from her orgiastic high. She caught me off guard about then, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me to her mouth and kissing me fiercely.

Actually she fucked my mouth with hers. We kept this up for a while that is until my fingers began doing their thing again and that ended the kissing for a time.

I repositioned her so that she now faced the mirror at the foot of the bed. "Look in the mirror, Jen. Watch as I play with your pussy."

"OH!" was all she said. But her eyes were wide open and watching as instructed. My fingers stretched her cunt, slid into it and explored every inch of her.

I reached around, grabbed a tit and squeezed it as she began to hump my hand.

The smell of Jennifer's arousal filled the room.

I told her that I was going to make her cum again. That her pussy was mine to do with as I wanted. She began to shake, humping my fingers as they squished in and out of her sodden cunt. Her vaginal walls collapsed around those busy digits when I found her g-spot.

"That's my girl," I cooed. "Cum for me, Jennifer. Cum for me!"

"GOD—GOD—GOD!"

"Look at you. Your juices are running down your leg. Gonna work that pussy of yours a little more now, Jennifer!"

"GOD-OHHH, GOD!"

I held a hand over her mouth knowing she was going to scream, and she did—just as her body convulsed and she started to cum.

My fingers rubbed her insistently while the climax held her in its grip. When she stopped cumming I held her tight and covered her face, throat and breasts with kisses.

When she calmed down I told her that we'd been in the motel for twenty-two minutes and had yet to fuck.

"We ... gonna ... do that ...now, baby?" she panted.

"Maybe. I want you on your hands and knees, facing the door." She obeyed, slowly sliding down to the floor.

"No, like this!" I said, getting down on the floor with her and pulling her forward and positioning the side of her face right up against the door. "That's a good girl," I whispered in her ear, before lightly rubbing my hand over her delightful mocha flesh then slapping her ass hard.

"You like that ass, huh, Donald?"

"I do," I said rubbing the red hand print I'd just left.

"You want that fine ass, do you, Donald?"

I didn't care for the sarcasm in her tone, and slapped her other cheek even harder.

"Ow, Motherfucker!"

"I'm going to spank that fine ass, Jennifer, and then I'm going to fuck it."

"No! I don't mind the spanking, but I didn't come here for no ass fuckin'"

"You came here to get fucked, you can't deny that."

"Not my ass I didn't! You want my cooch, okay-but not my ass. Let me try sucking that big dick. I do great head, baby. Let me try it, you'll see."

I walloped her left cheek and then her right, before asking her if she wanted more.

"Don't want that dick in my ass, Donald!"

I stood up, and looked at her seriously.

"Jennifer, if you want, you can leave now. I want to fuck that lovely ass of yours along with some other things. But it's your choice, leave now, or quit complaining."

Jennifer squatted on her haunches studying me.

"I'm serious, Jennifer. I'll give you a ride to wherever you want if you say you want to leave. Otherwise, we can have us a fine time into the wee hours, just you and me."

I waved my dick in her face. "But isn't this big cock what you really want?"

"Um, Donald-I don't want to leave. I want to try that big salami of yours. I never saw one as big as yours."

Now that surprised me. I had heard that the Black guys were all hung like elephants. Girls-White girls seemed to think so-even said "Once you've tried Black, you won't go back." I believed this for several more years, until finally coming to understand than men, regardless of race, were all essentially the same in relative size, with most being in the 5 to 6 inch grouping, while some of the more fortunate among us were gifted with one or more inches above average. (Should anyone want to know just how big the largest penis on record is, I believe it to be 13 and one half inches. But I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone else came in at 14 inches or more.)

Jennifer was looking up at me. I smiled and knelt down in front of her. Taking her face in both hands I kissed her hard. I guess I bruised both our lips with the kiss. Her mouth opened and my tongue surged forward, meeting hers.

Jennifer tried to pull us both down on the floor, but couldn't budge me. I moved my hands so that one was now on the top of her head, the other under her chin, and I pulled her jaw down and kissed her now gaping mouth. I varied the kiss, tonguing her then sucking greedily on her bottom lip while Jennifer moaned gutturally.

She began touching herself, rubbing her pussy, or clit, I couldn't tell from our positioning at the time. I let her do it for about a minute and then yanked her hands away, putting them behind her back.

After I had both of her hands in one of mine, I sent my free hand down between her legs. Jennifer moaned and pushed her hips down to meet my hand. I pulled it away and slapped her across the face.

Not hard, but enough to shock her. She hadn't expected it and I saw a mixed set of expressions fleetingly cross her face. One of apprehension, one of excitement. Her eyes went to my cock; saw it twitching and she looked up to meet my eyes.

I kissed her again. It was a rough kiss, with a generous exchange of saliva.

Breaking the kiss, I dropped to my knees and kissed my way up the back of her leg. Jennifer was holding my head in her hands, encouraging me to go further.

I straightened my tongue and thrust it into her hot little hole.

"Jesus!" she wailed and I knew I could now do anything I wanted to her.

My head moved back and forth, fucking Jennifer with my tongue; wiggling it inside her as she squirmed with the pleasure of it all.

Sensing that she was on the cusp of her climax, I stopped.

"Wha?" She dreamily protested.

But as I renewed my tonguing from a different direction, Jennifer growled, "Oh yeah-You the Man!"

I the man all right. All it took was a little nibble at her asshole to get that praise from my horny bitch who minutes before had said no to any ass fucking.

I had to smile; soon she'd be begging me to fuck her ass.

She let out a long groan when I spread her cheeks apart and leaned in to lick at her puckered hole.

Jennifer would later confide that she'd never felt so violated in her entire life as in that moment when my tongue rimmed her anus.

"But did you like it?" I asked her at the time.

"I loved it, Donald. I absolutely loved it!"

But back to the moment: I laved my tongue along the length of her crack before settling in on her tiny puckered hole. At about the same time, I reached a hand under her and began stroking her mound. She bit down hard on her own finger as I slid two fingers into her sopping wet cunt.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" she moaned.

I grabbed hold of her hips and roughly pulled her up towards him.

"I'll bet your Black boyfriends never licked your ass-did they?"

"N-No."

I rubbed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her anal channel. Jennifer looked back at me with pleading eyes.

"Please." she said.

"Please? I said sarcastically. "Please, what?"

"I want you!"

"No! Tell me what you want!"

"I want your cock inside me!"

Jennifer let out a shriek as I buried myself to the hilt in her wet cooze. Seconds later, I had a grip on her slender and slammed my thick cock into her repeatedly. I felt my dick bottom out against her cervix with one of the thrusts and she barked out in pain. Accordingly, I eased up on the power of each thrust, but continued fucking her.