Sensualist Ch. 10a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've disappointed me, Alice. But here you are again. It's not going to happen again, is it?"

Her voice was muffled but understandable as she replied with one simple word, "No."

"That's right, Alice. Gee, look how wet your pussy is. You need to understand that I'm going to spank you harder to make it clear that this is a punishment and not a game. Are you ready for what I'm about to do to you, you filthy cum sucking whore?"

"Yes," she said meekly.

Are you ready to count and learn how to be a good girl?"

"Yes," she said although it was difficult to hear her.

Without her seeing what I was doing, I removed my belt from my jeans and laid the first bite of the leather belt across her buttocks. I slowly counted to ten. My cock throbbed in anticipation of fucking her ass, now a smooth blend of tanned skin against the pale while flesh left unexposed to the sun's rays and the fast rising red welt across both tanned and untanned skin.

CRACK! My belt landed on Alice's ass and reverberated throughout the small motel room.

"Two!" Alice croaked through the black material stuffed in her mouth.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! My belt fell on her clenching ass without mercy.

"Free, four five!" she bleated as rapidly as the blows fell upon her ass leaving a crisscross of swollen welts.

I didn't try to make the lashes even, and I certainly didn't give a fuck about covering her ass equally with my belt or making this a wonderful spanking experience. This was a punishment. This was a whipping in the coarsest sense of the word. I was hitting her ass to make this bitch hurt because if it didn't, she wouldn't feel like she was punished properly.

CRACK!

"Fix!" Alice sobbed through her gagged mouth.

CRACK!

"Feven!"

"CRACK!"

"Fate!"

As the ninth wallop of the belt landed, Alice screamed into her gag. Her hands clenched the sheets and her back arched as her ass turned a bright red but she never, ever, tried to move away. She needed it and I gave it to her.

Tears ran down her cheeks as I said, "I can't hear you, Alice. Shall I start over?"

"Fine! Fine!"

"Remember when you said 'Where are you getting this shit from, Donnie?" Remember that, you sad piece of shit?"

I removed the thong from her mouth so she could answer me.

"Yes! I was wrong! I'm sorry!"

CRACK! The tenth lash was for sucking cum out of Lillian's ass.

CRACK! This one was for telling me about the threesome just to hurt me. After it, I ran my hand over her ass and the heat coming off her cheeks felt like an oven.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! I kept whipping the belt down watching her body dance on the bed with each and every blow. Her ass humped the air, and her feet never stopped moving. But Alice almost made me proud of her the way she stayed the course, not turning away or deflecting any of the lashes I brought down on her.

That was when I took her.

I slipped my cock into her pussy from behind and she cried out from the suddenness of my attack and the thickness of my member as it expanded her cunt. I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her breasts as I pummeled her cunt with a violent series of rapid thrusts that had her cumming in no time at all.

Her raw ass was hot against my stomach and the fast rising welts from the spanking had her squirming in my arms. Alice kept her face buried in the pillow, even when her cunt began to gush and soaked the sheets we lay on.

"Is this what you want, slut?" I asked between thrusts.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Louder," I demanded and pushed harder up into her.

"YES!" Alice moaned.

"Louder!" I growled as her snatch tightened around me.

"YES!" she yelled.

Feeling myself readying to explode, I went at her even harder.

OH,GOD OH,GOD OH,GOD!"

Alice had called me because she felt so dirty about having done the things she'd told me about with Phil and Lillian. I had to wonder what she'd left out.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Donnie ... you!"

"Don't forget it!" then I changed my tone to a more conciliatory one, saying, "It's going to hurt you to sit down now; maybe walking will be difficult. Just tell yourself to act as if things didn't hurt or everyone will know what a bad girl you've been."

"Are you going to tell them, Donnie?"

"I'm not telling anyone, Alice. Now go stand in the corner until I tell you otherwise."

I must admit I was surprised when she did as I told her. I had expected a bit of the old Alice to resist and tell me to go fuck myself. But she went right to the corner and faced the wall, just like a little kid would.

I lay back in the bed, on the drier side and turned on the television and got a porno film featuring two girls and a black guy with a supersized cock.

I turned up the sound, mostly consisting of moans and grunts with some squishy sounds thrown in for good measure, although I didn't see how they played into the soundtrack.

Some minutes later I asked Alice, "What's going to happen to the sperm I left in your cunt?"

Her answer thrilled me no end.

"What do you want to happen to it?" she replied quietly, sounding very much the little girl.

I wasn't sure just how to respond and decided to leave it to her, but put it thusly: "What do you think I want?"

"Would you like to see me eat it out of my cunthole?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'd like to see. You may proceed with it. Just make sure that I can see what you're doing."

I watched her crouch down, and bend her knees so her ass was inches from the filthy motel carpet. Alice was facing away from me, but her still inflamed cunt lips were visible and nearly touching the floor.

Alice used her fingers to spread them apart and I could see the pink insides of her vagina and the whiteness of my sperm as it started to leak out of her and onto the carpet. First a fairly large glob plopped out more or less the way one might defecate in the woods. That was followed by a long, thin string of sperm that stretched from her hole to the carpet itself before breaking apart.

After that Alice put her hand under her snatch and pushed two fingers inside and scooped out the remaining cum and licked it off her fingers until she had cleaned her twat out.

"I can't reach the rest," Alice said matter-of-factly, "you shot it so deep inside me it won't come out until I walk around for a while; then it will drip into my thong. " she giggled and added, "If you let me wear it again."

Somewhere there must be women who seek spanking, but every lovely-assed woman I or in later years male friends of mine knew had at first objected, whether she concluded that it was an outrageous request and refused to participate in such a disgusting display, or allowed it and afterward said, "Darling, when my backside heals can we do it again?"

Alice belonged in the second group. Lying beside me on the bed she alternated between rubbing her ass and then switching over to my cock and balls.

"What do you think of Mr. De Sade now, Alice?" I inquired as my cock began to rise up.

"You were so right, Donnie. It was wonderful. It was so dirty! If I ever tell you I don't want to try something with you, remind me of this."

I reached out and cupped her left breast. "I will do that, Alice, I will." Then I began to suck on her rigid nipple, alternating sucks with little nip of my teeth that had her shivering with pleasure in short order.

"Mmmm," she purred contentedly, and then she laughed and said, "You have a very nice body, you know?"

"Thank you," I replied.

"I mean it!" she said, looking at me as I worked her breast. "I do! I mean you're not muscled like the football jocks, but you're solid, and there's not an ounce of fat on you."

"My cock has muscles," I said facetiously.

Alice laughed and responded with, "It does! It really does! I bet you've got the nicest cock in town."

"Well thank you, I think. But I seriously doubt it."

"Umm, I can't speak to al, the well hung Black guys, but as far as the white kids go..."

I was laughing along with her when I asked, "And just how many of them have you seen personally?"

"No-no, I don't mean I've seen them, but you know girls talk."

"So do guys. In fact, most of them brag about their respective sizes, and if you believed them half the guys in school are walking around with foot long dicks."

She stared at my cock for a long time. I made it jump and she shrieked with laughter and begged me to do it again.

Of course I obliged her.

She shrieked again.

"It's better when I do it when it's inside you," I said, and we both broke up laughing.

On gaining control of herself again, Alice seemed to think about something for a long moment.

"Penny for your thoughts, Alice," I said.

"Huh-oh, yeah, well you put in up Lillian's ass-I mean, Phil did it too, but what I'm curious about was if you talked about what it felt like, you know?"

I gave her question serious thought, and then replied, "Bear in mind that I wasn't the first to analize her. Maybe Phil wasn't either. So she had previous experience. But with me she did comment on how full I felt. I assumed she mean as compared to Phil. But maybe she didn't mean it that way. Now it certainly didn't hurt her going in. She likes anal, and obviously does it fairly often. I also penetrated her further than anyone else, and that was different."

I paused to try and recall any other tidbits Lillian might have dropped about the subject. "Oh, she said she wasn't ready for the feeling of it coming in when she tried to push it out, and especially its slipping out when she tried to hold it in. Especially the latter, because leaving her it had felt like an enormous turd that she couldn't stop, and she had suddenly been filled with the terrible sense that she would foul the couch. Of course moments later her parents caught us. So it's a wonder she didn't foul the couch. I almost did."

And we were off laughing hysterically again.

"You made that up!" Alice said wiping a tear from her eye.

"Didn't!"

"Did"

"Honestly, you asked me and that really happened, I swear to God!"

"If we're being honest, Donnie, I should tell you that I've been thinking about it for quite a while."

"You have?"

"Ever since you rubbed your finger over my A-hole, yeah," she admitted with a little grin.

"Want to try it?"

"Okay, but-but I want you go prepare me, and to go easy. Can I use the safe word?"

"Is it still Yellow?"

"Yeah, Yellow."

"Okay, sure, when?"

She gestured at my cock which was pointed at the ceiling. "Now seems like a good time," Alice said still grinning.

Without another word on my part, I went into action; slowly massaging Alice's recently spanked ass cheeks, working the flesh beneath my fingers like putty. From the very first it seemed to soothe Alice's painful marks.

I kept the massage going for several minutes, without speaking, working the entirety of her buttocks and upper thighs with what I thought to be a smooth precision.

In time, Alice's breathing became more labored; my kneading fingers appeared to provide her with a sexual glow. Then with an almost imperceptible motion I leaned forward and placed my hands a bit further between her tightly closed legs. With no further urging on my part, Alice parted her legs for me.

I attempted something different and waited for a sign of acceptance or rejection. I used my fingernails to lightly scratch Alice's recently spanked flesh causing her to moan with pain.

"Want me to stop?"

"NO!"

I sent the index fingers of each hand along the sides of her fully exposed pussy lips then pressed softly into the pouting flesh.

Alice moaned again. And with the thrill of victory ringing in my chest, I went for it and sent my fingers into her cuntal crack, slowly parting her labia, obscenely exposing the still moist entrance and the engorged hood of her clit.

Alice tensed all her muscles as she felt the beginning of an orgasm building in her loins as I eased two fingers into the splayed portal.

"It's like a lake in there!" I said excitedly, moving my fingers back and forth inside her canal. The slurping sound that we both heard was ample evidence that Alice was past the point of no return. Her moans were now loud and prolonged.

After a minute or so of light thrusting, I withdrew the fingers and brought them to my mouth. Alice watched incredulously as I greedily sucked the cum-laden digits, tasting her pungent juices on my tongue. When I took the fingers out of my mouth, I looked back down at the twin spheres beneath me.

"Show me your ass again," I ordered in a firm, demanding voice, then watched as Alice unhesitatingly offered her upturned cheeks to me.

"Higher!" I told her in no uncertain terms.

Alice arched her back even more, raising her abdomen well off the bed, poking her ass out smartly.

"That's much better," I told her.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Put it in my ass, please."

"Hmmm," I said trying to hold back my own excitement at this victory. "Reach back and open yourself up first. Show me that cute little button!" I knew I had complete control of Alice at this point. She would do anything I asked and she knew it.

Alice's hands cupped her ass then pried her flesh apart, exposing her asshole to my view.

I gently licked around the outer circle of her rosebud.

Alice trembled.

I straightened up and delivered three quick smack across her buttocks.

Alice released a shrill shriek of pain and pleasure.

I alternated between the spankings and the lickings for a minute or two

Alice was beside herself, making animalistic sounds from deep inside her throat, breathing tremulously. It was obvious when her dam broke. For the first time in my life I saw a woman actually squirt out jets of clear cum, flooding the sheet between her spread legs, as the orgasm took control of her entire spasming body.

"YES! YES! YES!" she cried, straightening her legs out and shaking them violently as a few more streams of juice spewed out of her pussy.

I towered over her, both of us naked and sweating. "Spread your legs!"

Alice was quick to obey, but pleaded with me not to whip her pussy.

"I have other plans for you, Alice."

She began to tremble, imagining God knows what.

"Reach back between your legs with your hand." I watched her hand pop out from between her parted legs. I bent my knees slightly and eased my cock into her waiting fingers. She grasped me tightly, then stroked the tumescent pole.

"I love your cock," she husked.

"Put it in your cunt," I said matter-of-factly.

"I'd like for you to do my ass," she begged.

"I intend to. I need your pussy for lubrication. Now put it in!"

Alice pulled my prick toward her gaping pussy, centered it beneath her pussy, then helped me ease it into her. Her hole was as hot as I'd ever known it!

"Oh, Donnie, that feels nice! I want you deep inside me, baby; all the way in!"

I shoved myself all the way inside her, to the hilt, pressing my pubic hairs against hers, allowing them to mingle.

"Oh, Donnie, that feels sooo nice! I love the feel of you so deep inside me!" She affirmed this by pushing her sex against me, straining to arouse her clit.

I pumped her, slowly at first, then increased the rhythm, then decreased it. Sometimes I shoved it deep inside and held it there while she bucked her cunt up and down on it, while other times I rode the crest of her undulating hips as we fucked in unison.

Alice had definitely changed. She was no longer reticent about saying what she wanted or doing things she probably would not have dreamed of doing only a few days ago. Our relationship had changed also. I knew now that she would find nothing wrong with my making love to some other girl in front of her, nor would I find fault if she wanted to screw my best friend. But she would consult with me before doing so.

"Are you going to fuck my ass, baby?" she husked as her breathing became conspicuously heavier. She was almost begging.

"Reach back and open yourself up for me," I ordered, then watched her hands move to her lower ass cheeks and obediently pry the two halves apart, exposing the crinkled 'O' to my leering eyes.

"More," I insisted. "The wider you spread, the better I'll make you feel."

Alice appeared to have no inhibitions whatsoever about showing me her most private parts.

In fact, she seemed eager to put her anus on display to me, using primarily the middle fingers of each hand, she pressed into either side of her asshole and spread the petals apart.

"Like this?" she asked.

"That's nice, Alice. I like that. I've never seen you so open."

"I'm opening it for your cock, Donnie. Your big, beautiful cock; I'm hungry for you inside me. Please put it in. Please!"

I withdrew my glistening pole from her steaming pussy while she continued to expose my next target. I moved the head of my cock between the widely opened ass cheeks and touched the splayed anus with the head of my dick.

"AHHH!" Alice cried at the first touch of my member there.

"It seems awfully tight," I said.

"I can take it. I don't care if it hurts. Just put it in slowly. Oh, yes...slowly...ahhh! I can feel it. Oh, shit-can I feel it!"

I began taking her asshole, millimeter by millimeter.

"UGH! It hurts just a little!"

"I'm not stopping now, Alice. Tough it out!"

"Okay-okay! Just-just keep easing it like you are. OH! OH! It feels so big, so fucking big!"

I looked down with interest as my cockhead slowly progressed its way into her shitter.

Alice moaned and groaned, but managed to keep her hips still as I slowly expanded her sphincter. Eventually I watched the head disappear into her tight anal orifice.

"The head is in, Alice," I told her. The elation was obvious in my voice.

Alice was silent for a long time, or so it seemed. Then she spoke, it was the first coherent words other than moans or groans in a few minutes.

"It-it feels good. Even the pain feels good. How does it feel to you, Donnie?"

I continued pressing my advantage before answering. "It feels tight, very tight. It's a wonderful feeling this tightness. I love it, Alice."

"I'm tight!" Alice said, more to herself than to me. And when I began to hump my cock into her ass with more rapid thrusts, she went berserk, making those animalistic sounds I had come to learn were the precursors of a building orgasm. I was half-way in now, and she was moaning softly, from deep within her throat.

The rest of the way into Alice's soft-tissued rectum was a piece of cake. With the sphincter relaxing with each passing moment, the path yielded no resistance. Still, she did not move, allowing me the pleasure of filling her completely before doing anything herself. The excursion into her ass was pure ecstasy! Before I knew it, my pubic hairs were pressing flat against her anal region.

"All the way in, Alice. I'm all the way in!"

I felt her anus contract once or twice around the shaft. "Mmm, I like that," I whispered, 'do it again, will you?"

"I can try to squeeze you, you told me I was really tight, so I'm wondering..."

"Go on, try it."

"Just stay perfectly still and enjoy."

During the next five or ten minutes, Alice treated me to the most fantastic sex I had ever known! As I remained unmoving, she worked her impaled ass over my cock, up and down, from side to side, back and forth, in a slow, sexy circular pattern, all the while expanding the rubbery portal which had now accommodated my prick. Then she did something I didn't expect-she worked the shaft all the way into her hot rectum and, once she had done that, began contracting the anal muscle upon it with ever tightening grips.

To make matters ever better, she began contracting her anus like that in sensual movements all the way up the shaft, using an upward shifting of her hips to kind of draw me into her slightly, and then milking my cock with her contractions. It was like she was using her asshole to give me a blowjob!