Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmie's breathing became more labored as Donnie played tunes along the inside of her ass crack. "I hope you're not too modest," he whispered, I'm going to get intimate with you back there in a moment.

Kimmie remained mute, and he moved in for the kill, using thumbs mostly, he pried apart the two cheeks, exposing the pink, round anal button for the first time.

"I've never felt so exposed," Kimmie said, feeling his eyes on her most private area.

"Relax," Donnie whispered."

"I don't feel right, you know? I mean, your face is so close to me."

"Okay then," Donnie said, "lay down on the carpet. Kimmie lay face down on the carpet and waited for his next command. She was perpendicular to the couch, her head almost touching its base. Donnie got into a semi-crouch--like a catcher in a baseball game--over her backside, and then slowly brought his knees down on each side of her ribs.

"Open those legs, Kimmie!"

She quickly complied, baring the length of her rusty pubic hairs just over the top of her cunt to him from behind. In doing so, her cuntal lips parted stickily, exposing the soft pinkness of her slit. Her vaginal entrance was quite moist, providing ample evidence that the anticipation of her anal involvement with him was a real turn-on for her.

"Raise your ass up!"

Kimmie obliged once more, poking the hemispheres upward, providing a prominent display of smooth, white flesh.

Donnie caught the compliant Kimmie completely off guard when he smacked her right cheek with his hand.

'SMACK!'

Kimmie screamed out, "OUCH! That hurt!" and reflexively lowered her abdomen until it was once again flush with the floor. Immediately, a red blush appeared where the hand had met her flesh.

"It's supposed to," he told her, knowing full well that the straddling position over Kimmie's back prevented her from easily escaping any further blows.

"Get that ass back up there!"

Without a word of protest, Kimmie presented her tail bone once more, knowing that he was about to deliver another slap. She was right--this time Donnie walloped the other unmarked globe, rippling the surface of the ass all the way to the top of her thigh.

"AHHHHHH!" Kimmie screamed, but, quite surprisingly, kept her backside in its upturned state, an apparent indication that she was not opposed to receiving more of the same. Donnie's fingerprints were clearly marked on the soft, smooth skin of Kimmie's ass.

He looked down at the reddened buttocks and waited for a few moments, studying the buns and the condition he had put on them, allowing the pain and the tingling to subside.

"How does your ass feel?" he asked.

"It's tingling all over!" Kimmie blurted.

"But it feels kind of good, doesn't it?"

Kimmie gulped. "Y-yes, sort of," she replied.

"Do you want some more?"

He could almost see her mind racing as she sifted through a host of responses to the question. She could suggest, politely, that she had had enough. She could tell him to go on and risk the consequences of more pain and, perhaps, humiliation. After all, she was getting spanked on her bare bottom by a man, her legs spread wide, exposing even the inside of her virginal sex.

Finally, she answered the question with one of her own. "Will it hurt very much?"

"A little," he replied in a soft, honest tone. "It's supposed to."

As he replied, Donnie began scratching the surface of Kimmie's dimpled cheeks with his fingernails, exciting the flesh beneath. Kimmie shivered at the touch.

"I--I thought you were going to do something else. You said you were going to ..."

'SMACK!'

Donnie waited, Kimmie didn't speak for a long moment, and then she said, "It--it's okay. I don't mind it so much, not really."

He hadn't anticipated that Kimmie would enjoy the spanking--at least not at this early stage. It occurred to him that perhaps there was a lot more to the girl than he had given her credit for. She had come to him with an idiotic request--seeking his sperm to clear her acne riven face, and here he was, spanking her ass.

Without replying to her, Donnie dug his fingers into the opulent flesh of each cheek, opening the crack once more, exposing the pink button which he regarded as his eventual target. This was but the "warm-up" to the coup de gras to come.

"I like the way your skin ripples when I spank it." He whispered to her, leaving the cheeks spread for a moment longer as he continued to visually examine the exposed anal region. When he allowed the cheeks bounce back into place, Donnie knew that Kimmie was about to receive a bit more than she had bargained for and raised a hand over his shoulder before swatting her, lighting a fire on the exposed flesh as it struck with a vengeance.

"OUCHIE!" Kimmie yelped as the searing pain bit into her backside. "I'm a bad girl, but not THAT bad!"

"I'll decide how bad you are," Donnie replied, for the first time breathing hard. Still, he didn't want her to break away and end the session and so he resorted to the pleasurable aspect of treatment and began massaging Kimmie's reddened globes by slowly kneading his fingers into their pliant but firm flesh as one might handle putty or clay.

Kimmie actually began to purr as he continued the massage along the backs of Kimmie's delicately textured thighs.

Donnie kept the massage going for several minutes, without speaking, working the entire buttocks and the tops of her legs with a smooth precision.

"Now THAT'S better!" Kimmie squealed happily, apparently having forgotten or forgiven the hard slaps recently applied to her lovely ass.

Purposely, he allowed the massaging fingers to curl around Kimmie's lower ass cheeks for the briefest of seconds gradually opening the cleft there to expose her pink rosebud.

In time, Kimmie's breathing became more labored; his kneading fingers gave her a sexual glow she hadn't had earlier. Almost imperceptibly, Donnie moved ever closer, placing his hands between her tightly closed legs.

With almost no urging on his part, Kimmie's legs parted.

"You really have quite an athletic body, Kimmie."

"Ummm," she murmured in reply.

"Actually you're quite beautiful," he added, abandoning the legs in their half-parted state and returning his manipulations to the reddened ass cheeks. Kimmie's position allowed a few of the curls of the back of her pussy to peek out from between the 'V' of her legs.

He alternated between massaging Kimmie's buttocks and lightly scratching the flesh with his fingernails, causing Kimmie to begin moaning once more. The moans were his signal that his plan was working.

Donnie's hands moved subtlety to the insides of her thighs. It was time to go for broke.

He ran the index fingers of each hand along the sides of her exposed pussy lips, pressing softly into the pouting flesh. Kimmie moaned again. The fingers continued moving--into her cuntal crack, slowly parting the labia and obscenely exposing the very moist vaginal entrance and the engorged clitoral hood.

It was a dangerous move to be sure, for Kimmie placed a high value on her virginity, and Donnie had given his word to leave her intact. Yet here she was, seemingly transfixed, her modesty a thing of the past.

He sent two into the pink divide, easing them right into the naturally lubricated cuntal opening.

Kimmie gasped out loud as she felt the fingers enter her.

"It's like a lake!" Donnie exclaimed, moving his fingers back and forth inside Kimmie's canal. The slurping sound that they both heard was ample evidence that Kimmie was past the point of no return. Her moans were now loud and prolonged.

He withdrew the glistening fingers and brought them to his mouth. Kimmie watched incredulously as he greedily sucked the cum-laden digits, tasting her pungent juices on his tongue. When he took the fingers from his mouth, He looked back down at the twin spheres beneath me and croaked, "Open that ass for me!"

Kimmie unhesitatingly offered her upturned cheeks to him.

"Higher!" He said sternly, and the poor girl arched her back even more, raising her abdomen well off the carpet, poking her ass out smartly.

"That's my bad girl," Donnie said soothingly.

"Are you going to spank me some more?"

"Yes, but I want you to reach back and open yourself first."

Donnie knew that he was in complete control of Kimmie even as he felt her hands working between her legs and coming to rest on still glowing ass cheeks. Boldly, Kimmie pried her own flesh apart, exposing the tiny button.

He pounced on her immediately, giving her no time to call the mission off. His face was planted inside her parted buns and a moment later his mouth was against her pliant flesh licking then kissing the crinkly rosebud. Kimmie screamed out, as if a jolt of lightning had struck her; and he worked his tongue into the puckered opening.

Almost as soon as he'd begun, Donnie straightened up and ordered Kimmie to move her hands away from her ass. As soon as she complied, he drove a hard slap onto the exposed flesh. Kimmie cried out in pain. He laughed silently and pried the lower ass cheeks apart once more, drove his face between her splayed globes, and sent his tongue into the nether portal again.

The time Kimmie's moan was longer and louder; and her toes were beating against the carpet.

He lingered longer at the opening this time, rimming the rosebud to his heart's delight. Reluctantly, he straightened up again and drove several more stinging spanks upon the completely reddened ass, causing Kimmie to emit shrill cries of pain and pleasure.

Donnie continued to alternate the spankings and the lickings, increasing the length of his rimming each time, and increasing the number of hard, cracking slaps with each new round. Kimmie was now beside herself, making animalistic sounds from deep inside her throat, breathing tremulously. It was obvious when her dam broke. Donnie saw the clear cum squirting out of her, puddling on the carpet between her widely spread legs as the orgasm took control of her entire spasming body.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried, straightening her legs out and shaking them violently as a few more streams of cum spewed out of her pussy.

He know there had to be a smug look on his face, for he was full of satisfaction at having both kept his word and yet having stolen her virginity in a way in which he was certain Kimmie had never imagined.

There was now a look of sexual want on Kimmie's cum smeared face, and Donnie knew she would never, ever forget this moment.

He glanced down at himself, saw the throbbing erection that now ached for release, and called Kimmie's attention to it, saying, "It's time to suck me again."

And having successfully removed every inhibition Kimmie may have had in the last few minutes, she did exactly that.

When it was over, they both stood up, naked and sweating, and embraced, breast to breast. Kimmie looked at him, red-faced, and satisfied. But there was still a look of sexual desire written across her face. She planted her buttocks on the couch, then raised her feet off the floor and brought those, as well, to the cushion. The effect was to utterly expose her sex.

She looked down between her own spread legs to the still solid member between Donnie's legs. "You can fuck me if you want too. I want you to have my cherry, not some Johnny-come-lately with a ring and a proposal.

She paused and gave me a pleading look. "So ... can you do me?"

Donnie couldn't recall hearing a woman ask for it like that before.

"Yes, Kimmie, I'd be proud to fuck you properly. But since I need some time to recuperate, would you mind terribly if I went down on that lovely pussy first?" With hands on her knees, he looked up at her face and smiled at her, then lowered his own face into her waiting lap.

Donnie's hands slithered from her knees to her smooth thighs as he inhaled her arousal. He stuck his tongue out and ran it up her slit a few times, picking up the pungent juices that were collecting there. Kimmie wriggled a bit and let out a soft moan, which only served to encourage him. Pulling her to the edge of the bed, he focused his tonguing on her clit and slipped a finger into her, found her hymen and backed away then reentered. Her pussy was slick and wet, fitting snugly around his finger as he pumped it in and out in the limited space available to him without threatening breaking her hymen. With his other hand, he was spreading her lips away from her engorged clit as he lapped at it.

Kimmie was reserved at first, but the more he worked on her pussy, the louder she got. She was also squirming like crazy, pushing her ass up off the couch while running her fingers through his hair and squeezing her tits.

Donnie tried sucking her clit and Kimmie about went through the roof, so he added that to his repertoire. He didn't try slipping another finger into her, because she was so snug, but it didn't really appear as though she would be missing out on anything. As he was sliding one finger in and out, he alternated between licking and sucking her clit.

Kimmie, using her feet on the floor for leverage was thrusting her hips upward at his face while holding the back of his head, Finally, with her ass up off the bed, Kimmie tensed and let out a loud cry and collapsed back onto the sheets. She shuddered a couple of times as Donnie continued to lick and finger her, and then she was still.

Donnie gazed down at his work. His saliva and her juices covered most of her mons. There was a string of semen between her breasts that ran down to her navel. But most of all there was an air of satisfaction about her. And despite her request, he had not taken her virginity.

In the back of his mind, Donnie knew she would tell the other divers and perhaps the female swimmer as well of what they had done.

He was not wrong in this. The girls who had put Kimmie up to asking for the cum facial were aghast that she'd requested it of him; and when in two weeks time Kimmie's blotches miraculously cleared up, the girls put him up on a pedestal not unlike that of a rock star.

They were all flirting with him during and after practice and especially on the subsequent road trips, so much so that the coaches made it a point to tell Donnie if he was found to be involved with any members of the girls swim or diving team--and they underlined any--he was off the team.

Apparently the coaches had told the girls essentially the same thing: Kimmie made a point of stopping by Donnie's house one night and tearfully told him she couldn't see him again. He wished her well, and told her there were no hard feelings on his part and gave her a farewell kiss and a pat on the ass that had her wanting to tear her clothing off. But he kissed her chastely and sent her on her way after complimenting her smooth facial features.

12