Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baring her teeth, Nikita snarled, "Love too. I love you fucking me." She splayed her thighs and a moment later he was balls deep, her legs wrapped around him like a vise, pulling him deeper still, as hard as possible.

As they rutted against one another his fist wrapped itself in her hair and he brought her throat to his mouth. She felt his teeth for the briefest moment, then just his tongue and lips leaving marks for her to hide the following day. She heard herself gasp as she sank her fingers into his hair, thick and slick; she could smell as well as feel their fuck sweat as it dripped down onto her.

"Tell me," he said, biting her nipple. "Tell me you like getting fucked; tell me you're a dirty fucking whore!"

The question was unexpected, and it unexpectedly excited her. Was it the word, the context of it, called a whore while fucking a man she had no business fucking? Did she feel like a whore? Did she want to?

"Right . . . there," she moaned as he dropped her ankles over his shoulders and slammed deeper into her. Nikita felt his balls slap her ass as he pulled her hands above her head and pinned her wrists to the bed. "Oh god yeah! Hard like that! Fuck me-fuck me-fuck me!"

"My whore!" he was two inches from her face now, making sure her eyes were open. "Are you? Are you my filthy whore?"

The rhythm slowed, she narrowed her eyes. "Fuck you," she said, without ever stopping, fucking as hard as she was being fucked.

"Listen to me, motherfucker," her hands reached down to feel his ass, the muscles hardening as he stroked, in then out. She clutched both hands full of ass cheek, nails biting into the skin.

"I am not a whore, yours or any fucking body else's!"

He was surprised, but not taken aback, his stroke was hard and steady, in and out--in and out, with the barest of pauses, and then slamming back into her; filling her so much that it hurt to some extent.

"Do I like this? Do I like you fucking me? Oh hell yeah!" she told him without blinking. "Give to me harder--can you do that ... baby?

CAN YOU ... DO THAT?"

In all probability it was his young age that caused Donnie to react to her sarcasm by showing her once and for all just who was in charge of their relationship.

It was, of course, a near fatal error on his part as he set out to prove to Nikita that he could do what she had just demanded of him by fucking her harder than she ever had been fucked before. And so, with her eyes challenging him, he fucked her relentlessly, calling upon all his athletic capabilities to attack her sexually thinking it would make her his whore simply by willing it by fucking her.

After exhausting them both, he stopped pounding away at her and kissed her. From the manner in which he sucked her tongue into his mouth, Nikita thought he was going to bite it, but surrendered to him, allowing him that privilege if he wanted it.

Ending the kiss abruptly, and without biting her tongue, Donnie lowered his mouth to her ear, "So, are you my whore?"

Nikita understood him and his desires more than he himself and acted accordingly. "Not the way you think I should be. But I am yours to love as long as you want me. Understand this my love, I am not a whore that you can lend to others. I am your whore to fuck and perhaps to share with another if--and I cannot emphasize that little word enough--if and only if I am willing to do so, but only under those conditions."

"But I am not a whore, I like being whorish, just like I am at the moment, but wanting to fuck you doesn't make me a whore. I do this for me, not you. I am here to cum, to lick and fuck and suck and to cum. I can be filthy and wanton. I might do things that appall you, or fascinate you, but I am not a whore, and I certainly don't belong to you."

Donnie's hand moved to her throat as he resumed fucking her again--and never taking his eyes off hers--he growled, "Oh, you're mine," he told her in no uncertain terms. It was the predator talking to its prey. "Whore or not, right now, for these precious moments, you belong to me. I call the shots here, I dominate you; I own you, even if only for just this time."

And he squeezed her throat, not hard enough to stop her breath while continuing their fuck--Nikita's hips moved in counterpoint to his and her heels dug deeply into his back and buttocks causing him to go even deeper into her.

"You tell me," he gasped as he continued his torrid fucking; "You don't belong to me. I tell you ..." his hand went to her cunt and wormed a finger in alongside his cock. "...this cunt isn't mine? It's mine and I'll tell you how I know it."

"How am I yours?" she snarled defiantly. "Tell me what makes it yours?"

"Because despite this so-called disagreement you haven't once stopped fucking me."

They lay quietly for about a minute as Nikita absorbed his words. It was Nikita who broke the silence that had grown louder and louder: "You haven't cum and I was so close before we stopped."

"Mmmm," Donnie murmured agreeably. "Let's finish and cuddle some." And they were off to the races like the greyhound chasing the mechanical rabbit.

Nikita tried to out-fuck him, clutching at his dick with her pussy, squeezing it as he pulled at her hair while pile driving his massive erection in and out of her like a man obsessed with one thing and one thing only--to compel his partner to cum before he did.

Fate intervened they came together and both were ever so grateful for its intervention. Anything else would have lessened the overall glow that both felt as they sank exhausted into the sheets soaked with their comingled sweat.

Later, recovered and fully composed, she called to him. "Not yours."

"Not now, my love. Only when I make it mine, only when I fuck you. Then there is no yours, it is all mine. Then you are mine. My pussy; my whore."

And then they were laughing at each other, and then with one another. A peaceful calm settled over the two of them filled with mutual respect.

________________________________________

When it ended several minutes later, a playful Nikita bounded from the bed to stand at its foot and issued a challenge. "I bet you can't catch me and smack my ass with that pillow," she said, pointing at the pillow Donnie happened to be holding.

"No bet," he responded. "But if it's a bet you want, how about we kiss. I mean, just kiss, for say, thirty minutes. No touching the other except for, say ... face, head and mouth?"

"What about our bodies?"

"Um, let's say they can touch anyway possible without using the hands."

"Okay, so when do we start?"

"Now!" And he kissed her, holding her face in both hands. Nikita used her hands to hold his head. After several minutes Donnie lightly slapped her hand away from his neck; but otherwise they held the kiss a good ten minutes before Nikita broke away to shyly ask if she could suck his cock.

She was surprised when he denied her request, but accepted it and curved her body into his, and he in turn snuggled into her taking care to rub his knee against her pussy then pushing an elbow into her right breast. It was his intention to end the contest and fuck her when she suddenly grabbed his hand and brought it to her mouth and sucked two of his fingers into it.

"You lost!" He shouted gleefully.

"You said my mouth could do anything."

"No I didn't. I said, face, head and mouth."

Pouting like a six-year-old denied her dolly; Nikita surprised him by starting to giggle and then kissing his lips, neck, hair, cheeks, ears, tongue, nose, inner ear, and finally, the back of his head before kissing her way down his spine.

He put a halt to her meandering kisses when she nipped at his left buttock, by yanking on her nipples with both hands.

Nikita laughed and said, "You won't let me cheat?"

"No I won't let you cheat."

Donnie followed that by sucking her left nipple so hard Nikita gasped: "I ... I could cum if you keep that up."

"You could cum if I do several other things to you too," he answered.

"Yeah ..."

"So tell me the first time you ever sucked a cock and what you thought."

"Hmmmm? You really want to know?"

"I asked, didn't I?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you."

"I think you want to tell me if I promise not to get angry at you, and I promise I won't."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

Nikita turned around on the bed and gave him a smirk. He knew her well enough to wait. To let her tell it in her own way. In the deeper recesses of his mind Donnie's thoughts dwelt upon other, darker secrets he might get her to reveal at a later time and how he might get her to reveal them.

Nikita made her lips form a perfect 'O' then slowly ran her pink tongue over both of them before speaking: "Of course I remember my first blowjob, Donnie. I remember how silky smooth his penis was; and when he came I tied to capture it, but it was like a fountain, his semen ran down my hands onto my tits, and I was already lost in the taste of his skin. It scared me, but even with my heart trembling, I licked it off of my lips and kissed him. He kissed me back. I would learn soon enough that some guys wanted no part of kissing after I'd blown them. Well, fuck them and their pricks too!"

"I am curious, Nikita. Have you had many cocks in that lovely mouth?" Donnie inquired as he toyed with her left nipple.

"You mean different ones?" she answered her own question before he could. "Not all that many. I do love holding a hot cock in my hands," she added with such a lewd grin that Donnie couldn't help but pull her in for a long, mushy kiss.

When it ended he whispered, "Tell me anyway you like. It's your story."

Nikita drew a deep breath and said: "I had just graduated high school. Oh, for the record I lost my virginity after a football practice my Senior Year. Anyway, jobs were hard to come by due to the recession; my Dad made a call or two on my behalf and my uncle Jeff, his brother, responded that he had an opening in his Realty office that I might find suitable. I should mention that I was to attend Mercer University in Macon and his place of business was Payne City, a small city in Bibb County completely surrounded by the city of Macon. Anyway in 2012 Payne was incorporated into Macon so you can see how close they were to one another."

"Yes, I do. Please continue."

"You really want to know? I haven't told anyone--I don't think--oh I've told a couple of people a little about him, but not that he was my uncle."

She made a face indicating that she thought having sex with a close relative reprehensible.

"I took a bus to Payne and was met by Uncle Jeff at the bus station. What can I say? He looked his age, but was in good shape, and tall, probably a little over six feet. What I considered important at the time was that he had all his hair. I don't know why I thought that way after all, he was my Uncle, you know?"

"Perhaps you already had the hots for him, or perhaps you were just horny and he was a male--an attractive one if I hear you correctly," Donnie suggested with no semblance of being critical in any sense.

"You have a good point there. I was horny and he was the only male around other than several sixtyish fat bald headed guys in the office.

"So there I was early one pleasant Sunday morning, a little apprehensive, curious, and horny, and there he was: looking his age, but fit, no paunch, smiling at me.

"You have a bad sunburn I see," he said that day.

"Yes, I admitted and explained how I'd gotten it.

"Do you sun in the nude?" Uncle Jeff asked as if he were asking the time of day.

"I was at a loss as to how to answer him. On the one hand, I could lie, but would probably lead to another question and along the way I'd probably trip over one of my lies. On the other hand, I had heard oh so many times that the truth shall set you free, and so I opted for the truth.

"No I haven't."

"Oh," he replied, "You must try it. It's a wonderful experience."

"But I couldn't bring myself to expose myself like that, Uncle Jeff!"

He chuckled and smiled at me. "Why are you so self-conscious? You've a beautiful figure. That's quite evident from where I stand. And besides, where I'm talking about you'd be sunbathing all by yourself. No one, I repeat, no one will have any way to peek in on you. You'll be quite alone."

"His words resonated in my brain. Alone. Alone I could do. I harkened back to the onetime I'd lain outside by a pool and masturbated by reaching down into my bottoms and how exciting it had been with the possibility of being caught ever present.

Uncle Jeff gave me time to think about it before continuing. As I've already mentioned I was warming ... well, more than warming to the idea, but kept my mouth shut.

He smiled at me and said, "I've been where you are, Nikita. You may not believe it but as a teenager I was very shy and introverted. One summer my parents went to a nudist camp and took me along. I remember agonizing over the fact that people would see my skinny body --all of it! It took a day and a half for me to get used to it."

Nikita turned to face Donnie before going on.

"He had me hooked by then. I had to know what happened and that's exactly what he wanted from me."

"It was an attractive, older woman" my uncle said, and stopped.

"What was? I inquired naively."

"How I lost my timidity about nudity and learned to love my body. She wasted no time in seducing me, and I wasted no time in falling in love--puppy love to be sure, but oh what a summer it was!"

Uncle Jeff took his time with me. I later learned that he had a penchant for younger women and pursued them constantly with amazing success. In my case he set the hook by planting the idea of sun bathing in the nude, but did not push it, leaving it to me to open that door. And I did!"

"When?" Donnie inquired.

"The day after I began working in his real estate office as receptionist. He insisted on rewarding me by taking me to his friend's home--the friend was in Europe on vacation--where there was a magnificent swimming pool.

His timing was impeccable. I was just coming to accept the idea that being naked by a pool was entirely acceptable as long as there wasn't a crowd of people there.

"His concern for me was phony, of course, but at that tender age I didn't see it that way at all. I thought he was being considerate when he assured me we would have all the privacy one could possibly want.

"You don't have to. Don't think you have to," he added, cementing my resolve to do it.

"I know, thank you. But I want to, Uncle Jeff."

Suddenly I began to laugh, just had to, and said: "I'm never going to be able tell anyone this am I?"

He laughed with me, pure nervous release. When we had caught our breath, grinning at each other, he replied: "I hope not, if you mean it that way?"

"I didn't get his meaning until afterward, but by then it was too late. Much too late."

Donnie was reveling in how open Nikita was being with him about her early experiences, he decided to tell her whatever she wanted to know about him that he hadn't already shared.

Nikita continued with her story: "In dressing to go to the pool I remember wearing a summer dress, no bra--my first time since puberty going without one. I got hotter and hotter as my tits jounced and bounced without the usual support. I had no idea how to control them. I mean it was as if they had minds of their own and were dead set on seducing Uncle Jeff, although I hadn't admitted to myself it was on my mind as well.

"We stopped for brunch on the way. He ordered a bottle of champagne. And when I looked at it, he shrugged and said that we didn't have to open it, that he just didn't want to disappoint me, if I expected a festive start to the weekend. How could I refuse?

I didn't. We had a delightful brunch with the champagne. He told me about his work schedule, that he could find time to teach me about the realty business and that I would be able to get my license before going home for the holidays.

"I told him that he was being too helpful. I think I told him that he was being 'too good.' I wasn't tipsy, just relaxed, and very horny. It never occurred to me that he knew exactly how I felt. He had done this before. Several times, in fact, and with great success. But I wouldn't learn about this until Gina told me about it several weeks later.

Gina was a cute brunette who I met at Mercer in my French class. She had spent the previous summer 'working' under my Uncle.

But I digress.

"We arrived at his friend's summer home around three in the afternoon. He pointed toward a bedroom and suggested I change in there. I stood there; the champagne must have made me slightly sluggish as I kept standing there.

"I'm not one of those teenage boys you worry about, Nikita."

"Good thing," I called back cheerfully. Suddenly my legs were moving toward the bedroom. Worried? I wasn't worried. In fact, I left the bedroom door ajar, knowing he could see me undressing. Champagne is a powerful aphrodisiac, especially with young, horny women.

"Yeah, I got naked in record time and walked out into the living room as he was lowering his slacks around his shoes.

"Oops!" I yipped and began a retreat.

"No--stay!" he called out, and surprisingly I turned to watch him strip.

I also watched as his erection bloomed. I've always marveled at that phenomena. It really is a miracle.

Uncle Jeff was first to voice an opinion. "You've the loveliest body I've ever seen, Nikita."

"Have more powerful words ever been spoken to a young woman?"

Nikita smiled at Donnie before going on. "I--I almost came from those words, Donald. As it was I couldn't take my eyes away from his erection which seemed to grow larger and larger before my very eyes.

"Actually, he measured five and a half inches. He let me use a tape measure on him one day."

"I umm, have lotion and towels on the chair by the door. Umm, I'll be out by the pool please join me when you're ready," he said, and picked up a cooler I hadn't noticed before walking out the french-doors to the pool.

"Your breasts are very well formed, I would guess you're probably a 32-C, am I right?"

"I must have turned five shades of red. I'm sure had I saw myself in a mirror at that moment I would have retreated from getting any more sun for the day. "How did you know that?" I said. Did you peek at my bra?"

"No, it was a legitimate guess on my part. They really are fantastic looking, may I touch them?"

"Several things raced through my mind just then. I recall them to this day. First, and I'll kill you if you make fun of me for telling you this Donald, I thought letting him touch my tits would allow me to ask if I could touch his penis.

Yes, I had been dying to touch it ever since it started growing before my eyes.

"Second, I had never really had my tits touched properly. High school had the usual groping and such, and there was some fondling in the backseat of a car or two. But no one had ever taken one out and touched it, or sucked my nipples until that afternoon. Even the time I lost my cherry, he came so fast he didn't have time to get me undressed. I mean, I was sure as hell willing, but he was embarrassed at finishing the moment he penetrated me that he never thought about trying a second time. And I was so pissed at him I refused to date him when he called me the following day.

"Back to my story--"Yes, you may touch them," I said, as my hands slid up under my breasts and my fingers slipped around them.

"Don't!" he murmured.

But my hands did, squeezing the sides of my breasts. What was I doing?

"We may have had too much to drink!" he repeated more emphatically.

"Yeah, maybe," I agreed, and let my hands slide down.

His expression relaxed a little, but then I recognized that his "we" suggested that he was including himself, wanting to blame the wine on how he was feeling.