Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought ..." I began and stopped.

He was right there thinking along with me all right. "I still do," he said.

"Well if you really want too," I said and opened the door--again.

"You really want me to?"

"Oh, yes!"

The corners of his lips moved again. He murmured again: "Maybe we haven't had too much wine."

"Maybe just enough," I murmured back.

"Enough to tell each other all that, for sure."

"Not just a lot of words, not really."

He nodded with slight smile. I felt my cheeks flush. They must have a couple of times before, but I hadn't noticed. I nodded, my hands slid up out of my lap, but stopped below my breasts. Of course, his eyes dropped down to my stiff nipples.

"I really want to," I murmured, as our eyes met again.

I heard a very soft, deep hum. Then he smiled slightly with a silent snort and said: "No one ever said that to me before."

Why did my pussy feel so moist, when I was hoping that he would let me kiss his cock? Oh, but I had licked my lips!

He smiled a little better and added: "Feel free to touch me as well, Nikita."

Uncle Jeff put his hands on the table and stood up. I didn't have to say a word. His cock looked about as big as it could be without rising up. I must have looked at it while he stood there, for he smiled when my eyes found his again.

He chuckled with a grin and pointing at his erection said: "It told me that I should."

"Tell it thanks from me."

We had to laugh again. He nodded towards the living room, and I followed him. He sat down in an antique armchair with a towel. Was this how I could have ever imagined my first time would be?

I thought, and dropped to my knees on the thick oriental carpet. I looked up at him, and he smiled with a nod. I looked back down at his cock.

Nice cock; I was going to have to pick it up, even though it moved slightly. This was crazy! I had only arrived the day before and now I was going to hold his cock! And at the moment, I couldn't even remember his first name! One's supposed to be on a first name basis with someone who's ... did he remember mine?

"It wants you to, too," he murmured.

Had I been hesitating so long? Too strange! I had to chuckle and ask: "Does it, really?"

"Uh-huh! It really wants you to."

I looked up at him with a grin, and we both almost laughed again.

"If we both want to," I replied and looked back down and picked it up; it was heavier in my hand than I had expected. I licked my lips, and then they slipped around his cock, pushing his foreskin the last bit off his knob.

How could I ever have questioned that I would want do this?! Of course, it was meant to fit in my pussy, but it fit so well in my mouth, so nice and round, its head, and so nice to caress with my tongue. I knew where, from using my hand back in high school, but my tongue enjoyed feeling that place much more than the tip of my finger or thumb could.

His cock twitched in appreciation. I heard him moan softly--what was his name? Oh, and his ball sacs--so loose and so heavy, or so it seemed.

All sorts of questions crossed my mind as I happily sucked away at him. Did girls bob their head with a cock in their mouth, fucking it with their mouth? I tried it, but found I didn't enjoy it as much as the other. It occurred to me that 'cocksucking implied both licking and sucking, not necessarily at the same time, but you know what I mean, Donnie, don't you?"

"Indeed I do, Nikita," Donnie replied.

"Moments later I dreamily realized Uncle Jeff was speaking to me.

"What was it he'd just said?

"You needn't swallow my little dove."

"Oh how sweet, I recall thinking at the time. But I wanted the entire experience ... you know, in for a penny ... no matter how strange a couple of girls had said it was going to taste. I must have been doing it right if he wanted me to finish him, I mean right?

And so I went at him, or it--sucking bobbing my head, licking when my tongue could.

He moaned, and his hips twitched, helping to move his cock in my bobbing mouth, his cock trying to fuck it. Almost, but not quite too fucking deep in my throat, so that I didn't gag even once.

I grasped his cock with my free hand to keep that from happening and he groaned, his hips thrust up and my hand pushed my head back. Then he grunted, and his hips thrust up again. The head of his cock lay on the flat of my tongue--I have a vivid memory of that for the next instant a great spurt of liquid hit my soft pallet.

I must have bitten his cock when I had to swallow; he gave a pained "uhgn!" but his hips kept moving, and more spurts shot into the deeper and not so deep parts of my throat.

I had made him cum! Then I tasted him! Very strange, like nothing I could have imagined. I could understand that other girls didn't like it; I wouldn't have, if I had had to taste it somewhere else. But I had wanted it, wanted it this way.

I also realized that I was also moaning. I remember liking the fact that he thought enough to run his hand through my hair, tousling it, and I reciprocated by swishing my tongue over and around his cockhead, savoring the pungent taste not unlike some of the finer French cheese.

I hadn't liked them at first either. Perhaps it's an acquired taste. Do you think, Donald?"

"I don't know. I've heard that what the man has eaten prior to the act has a direct bearing on his semen's taste. But as to what makes it palatable or not, I haven't a clue. Shall we Google it later?"

"Oh, let's Google it. God knows what else we'll find out!" Nikita chirped.

"But first let me finish the story about Uncle Jeff and me.

"Please do," Donnie replied.

"He asked me to kiss him. I let his cock slip from between my lips and looked up at him, nodding and licking my lips.

His hands urged me to rise up. When I did, they slid down and drew my hips closer. The seat of the chair was wide enough that I could slide my knees up between its arms and his hips. He drew them closer, my pussy sliding up on his cock, and we kissed.

"I didn't know it then, you now, how some men--actually quite a few--are repulsed at kissing a woman after they'd had their cocks sucked.

Uncle Jeff had no problem at all putting his tongue into my mouth which still had remnants of semen clinging to various parts of it. When our mouths parted ... and that was a few lovely minutes later ... I actually thanked him for letting me suck his cock.

"Oh no! It is I who must thank you. That was your first time and you did remarkably well. It was the best sucking I have ever had!"

"Well perhaps he was stretching a point there, but I didn't know any better and in fact even today I don't mind his giving me unwarranted credit. It was the gentlemanly thing to do."

We chuckled heartedly at his reply. When I leaned back a little, his hands slid around and found my breasts. I smiled with a hum and said: "Better than my holding them."

"Ohhh yes!" he agreed with a smile, squeezing my breasts, his thumbs rubbing over my nipples.

Mmmm, doing very nice things to my nips."

"Like this?" Donnie inquired.

"Mmmm, yes! Like that!" Nikita purred happily.

"So that ended things with Uncle Jeff?"

"No, no, no! You asked about my first time sucking a cock. I told you. That's the end of Uncle Jeff as far as you're concerned."

"You didn't fuck--or make love?" Donnie pushed on.

"No comment!"

"He had you where he wanted you. All he had to do was part your legs. I know you. You would have let him--so, did you?"

"No comment!"

"You did!"

"No fucking comment--got that? Understand what I mean when I say no fucking comment?"

And that ended that--for the time being.

________________________________________