Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one told me it was that bad," he said, embarrassed that he hadn't inquired more often that he had. Donnie would later call the family attorney and have him add a live-in nurse to stay with his mother so Ashley could finish high school in 'normal' fashion. While expensive, the family could certainly afford it.

Mrs. Clark, enjoying a period of regression in her fight against the cancer, was very impressed with the house, even though it was sparsely furnished. Being practical, she understood that it would take some time before it was fully furnished and decorated. However, she raised her eyebrows on discovering the two apartments on the lower level and asked if Donnie were renting them out.

As coached by Nikita, he told her it was too early for that, but that it was an option if it didn't interfere with class work and swimming.

Donnie wasn't certain, but thought there had been a slight smirk in her eyes as he uttered the words. Later he realized that his mother knew him better than anyone else, and he wondered if she'd known about his sexual dalliance with Miss Ginger.

"Rent them out," she said before leaving. "The rent will probably cover your mortgage payments. We can use the money for other things. But hit the books faithfully, and do the best you can with the swim team."

That last comment was a reflection on his finishing second the previous week in the 200 meter freestyle with his best times ever.

Coach Flippen made it a point to meet his Mother and Ashley before the meet and later took pains to console them. "Your son had a lot on his mind today. He'll do much better in our next meet, because we'll be spending much more time with him on his technique in the 200 meters and in the medleys. I'm certain he'll continue to improve and who knows how he'll end the year."

With that Coach Flippen walked away to berate one of the seniors who had come in second in his event.

There were several instances over the weekend that Donnie felt his sister's breast pressing against his arm, and in one instance his chest when she feigned falling into him. But knowing his sister Ashley to be a talented ballet dancer, he knew it was no accident.

Memories of his time with Mo, his older sister, came to mind, and he wondered if he would eventually bed Ashley. She certainly appeared to be ready and willing to participate in a little incestuous fun. He would be home for Thanksgiving ... wasn't her eighteenth birthday right around the 20th of November?

But Sunday morning when he and Ashley decided to make use of his pool he got a really good look at her when Ashley appeared in a skimpy bathing suit that displayed her youthful 34 B breasts to their fullest, and the round, firmly packed cheeks of her ass captivated him. In fact, he found her a major distraction in that he couldn't keep his eyes off her, and had to make a conscious effort not to use his charms on her for fear of arousing the suspicions of their mother.

As they fooled around in the pool he grew fully erect when her swimsuit top stretched tightly across her breasts and after getting wet the nubs of her nipples were painfully obvious to him.

Ashley knew exactly what she was doing to her brother and playfully tried to dunk him knowing she couldn't, but several times allowed her hand to graze over the boner he sported in his swim trunks.

When Ashley finally left the pool to change before heading home, Donnie headed directly to his bathroom and jerked off, sending several ropes of his ejaculate several feet revealing just how much his sister had affected him.

Late Sunday afternoon, after waving goodbye to Ashley and his mother, he checked his email and found a message from Dr. Lundie with the good news that he was STD free, followed by a warning to use protection in all subsequent sexual activities.

He called Nikita, but she wasn't home, or just not answering her phone, and left her a brief capsule of the good news. Not knowing what to do with himself, he drove to the nearest pharmacy and bought a large box of condoms, put a package in the glove compartment of his Camaro, and stashed the rest in his bedroom dresser, keeping one on his person then wandered around the campus. It was a Sunday night, but in Athens every night there was a party going on somewhere.

He saw Dolph and another freshman, Richard Emery carrying two wine coolers and a six-back of Coors and followed him to their shared---or formerly shared dorm room. Donnie had already moved out, except for a couple pieces of gear to make it look like he did live there. There was plenty of noise coming from the room down the hall.

"Is there a party down there?" Donnie inquired.

Richard laughed and said, "Yeah, man, you wanna hang with us?"

Donnie shrugged and said, "Why not?"

Dolph jumped in to say, "Supposed to be some hot bitches here, man. Want to check it out?"

Donnie laughed and bumped fists with him and watched as a blonde haired girl slowly backed out of the adjacent room and made her way rather shakily down the hall on five inch heels. Don watched as she disappeared into a room four doors down, where apparently another, or perhaps the same party was going full blast.

A firm breasted Asian-American, wearing a skimpy slut dress with half her breasts hanging out of the scoop top, poked her head and breasts out of the doorway after the blonde had wobbled into the room. It seemed like she expected someone else to be following the girl, or perhaps she was just was looking for fresh meat. Yes, the ladies are just as interested in new prey as the guys are. That should come as no surprise. Everyone's interested in sex when their hormones are jumping with music, booze and drugs.

The raven haired girl had a dark sexiness about her. Perhaps it was the green eyes surrounded by a caking of black mascara that made her look dark without being "Goth," and when she did that thing with her pink lips Don felt a sensual aura coming from her.

His dick twitched in his shorts and he knew he had to fuck her.

Richard happened by and handed him a beer. "Rich," Donnie said, "What do you know about that Asian chick over there?"

"Oh, man! I don't know her. She's a newbie. You gonna give it a try?"

"You might say that," Don told him off-handedly, but he was already thinking that if he struck out with her he'd call Nikita and see if she was interested in a frolicking fuck.

The Asian-American girl disappeared into the room and he followed her in and took up a spot several feet from her, not wanting to intrude on her 'space' for the moment.

She continued glancing at him every few seconds until he put an end to it by meeting and holding her eyes. That elicited a different reaction from her. She tossed her black hair, looked twice, and then obviously stopped listening to the conversation two girls were having next to her.

Her head drifted back and forth as she grew more uncomfortable with his staring eyes and looked away; minor victory #1 for Donnie.

She bit her lip, shifted her dress and tried really hard to look away. In return, he licked his lips.

Inadvertently she mimicked him, realized he seen her do it and smiled. She said something to the other girls, who nodded and then she walked into the hallway, looking back once to see if he would follow.

Of course he followed her.

Walking down the hallway, which was less crowded than the room she'd just left, she turned her head again to look back and seeing him following, put an extra "oomph" in her step, swaying her cute ass with each step. She entered a bathroom and partially closed the door.

Donnie took that as an invitation. It was his turn to look over his shoulder. The hall was deserted. He opened the door and walked right in. She was waiting for him. Donnie shut the door while staring at her in the dim bathroom light then pulled her in for a long, slow kiss. She kissed him back with surprising ferocity, and then went limp when his hands took a tight hold of her ass.

The kiss ended and she took a deep breath. Donnie locked the bathroom door before kissing her again. She was panting and moving her hands across his crotch when their lips parted.

She was ripe for the taking.

Donnie himself was not unaffected by her kisses. His breathing was ragged and his dick throbbed as it pressed it against her hip. "What?" was all she managed to get out before he growled and tossed her up onto the bathroom sink.

She didn't stop him as his hand dipped into her top and cupped a breast with only the thin material of her half-bra between her tit and his hand. Her nipple was rubbery hard as he slid a thumb over it. A moment later he knew that her bra had a front clasp and went ahead and popped that open. She offered no resistance; said nothing as his hand touched the bare, smooth flesh of her tits and slowly brushed the palm of his hand over the now distended nipples. She moaned softly when his mouth covered hers again while continuing to play with the nipple.

Her hand left his face and dropped to his lap and rubbed the bulge awaiting her. Donnie thought she was going to give him a hand job, and decided it was better than nothing. But as they continued making out, her hand left him briefly to unfasten his jeans.

He squeezed the opposite nipple and got a soft, welcome moan from her.

Something changed between them at that moment. It's entirely possible she might have gone on to blow him after the kisses ended, but Donnie triggered something in her. She never spoke of it later, but instead of just reaching in and pulling out his cock; she began to work the jeans down with an urgency that surprised him.

Donnie helped by lifting his ass. She got them to knee level before stopping and bringing a hand up to caress the bulge that was pushing out his Jockey shorts.

As she grabbed the elastic waistband, she kissed him again, and then with a sigh of commitment, she pulled away, breaking their lip lock and Donnie could only watch as she slid his briefs down and his rigid cock sprang free as his shorts dropped to the floor caused even more blood to surge into his engorged tool.

He thought it would take only a pump or two before he was shooting a load all over the both of them, but it turned out the girl had different plans. She lowered her head into his lap and Donnie felt himself engulfed in the warm, wet confines of her mouth.

He thought it would take only a pump or two before he was shooting a load all over the both of them, but it turned out the moment her lips engulphed the head of his cock, he groaned with pleasure. He realized the if he were sitting on the edge of the sink she would have an easier time sucking him off; and so, with one hand on her shoulder to warn her, he hopped up and landed on the lip of the sink, set himself by bracing his ass over the bowl of the sink and took his hand off her shoulder, signaling her that he wanted her to continue.

Donnie looked down as his cock disappeared into her mouth, then reappeared as she raised her head and looked up at him, seeking assurance that she was giving him great head. His subsequent moan told her she was doing exactly that.

He leaned forward, maintaining his balance on the sink and reached down to take hold of her dress, and began working it up around her waist. At first he thought she was wearing a thong, but soon realized she'd gone commando. What he'd seen was a thick patch of dark brown hair. Not completely satisfied with her state of undress, Donnie lowered her top and freed her full sized breasts so that with her leaning forward they hung down pendulously, swinging slightly as if beckoning to him for further sexual play.

Just then she spoke for the first time since saying, "What?"

"Please, I want that thing," she whimpered as if he might deny her the pleasure.

Donnie didn't give her the chance to change her mind. Especially these days when "No" means "NO!"

"I want that thing," stood as an unqualified, "YES!"

After opening the tightly sealed condom packet, he quickly fitted the rubber on his cock and rammed it into her. She sobbed and then went quiet at first; breathing hard, but softly moaning non-stop. He paid her moaning no mind. The party was loud and there was no danger of being heard unless she started screaming.

Her moans were punctured by a rapid exhaling every time he drove his dick into her. Perhaps it was the angle of penetration, as her ass had slipped into the sink's basin changing the normal course of direction of his cock as it moved into her. In all probability, he was rubbing against both her clit and g-spot with each and every thrust.

Her moans changed into a series of "Yes's." The pitch of her voice went slightly higher with each inward thrust and diminishing slightly on the outward glide.

Donnie took a fistful of her hair and yanked. She looked back at him the wince from the pain still on her face. He licked her face without slowing the fuck.

Suddenly there was something different about her. "Yes's" turned into "OH's" and he was trying to figure out what it was when he realized she was cumming in torrents.

He let go of her hair in order to grab hold of her haunches and get his rhythm going faster. The lovely Asian-American responded accordingly; whimpers became moans and then a series of staccato screams reverberated throughout the bathroom and out into the hallway.

Her entire body was shaking, not only from the repeated collision of bodies, but from the second tumultuous orgasm that was ripping through her. Nevertheless, Donnie kept fucking her until he came, then he kissed her and stood her on what were undoubtedly shaky feet and pulled his pants back up.

"That was great," he told her and then asked for her name and phone number.

"You won't call," she said sullenly.

"Oh, but I will. I have a thing for hot Asian-American chicks, and believe me you were a fantastic fuck. I want to do this again. Don't you?"

"Compliments yet," she said, taking a cigarette from a pack she lifted from her purse.

He took her matches and lit it for her.

"Thanks," she said blowing a stream of smoke at the ceiling. "It's Winnie, 754-3455."

Donnie nodded, committing the name and number to memory.

"You asked for my number, but didn't write it down," she said with some scorn.

"Winnie, 754-3455," He quoted back to her. "I have a pretty good memory." He let a second go by before adding, "Winnie."

She smiled nervously. It was the first time he'd seen her smile. "You have a lovely smile, Winnie. I'll call you in a day or two. And that's a promise. Oh, my name's Donnie."

Winnie nodded, kissed him tentatively on the lips and returned to the party, leaving the bathroom and walking past several people already lined up outside with no pretense about what might have happened in the bathroom. Donnie followed her, a perplexed look on his face that got some knowing laughs from those in line. And that's how Winnie entered his life.

After leaving the party Winnie stopped for fast food. She wanted a shower and then bed, but already knew she would not be going right off to sleep. She would masturbate first, and the anticipation of another orgasm was wonderful.

"Yes, Winnie," she thought to herself. "He was that hot. You're going to frig your hot little pussy until you cum big time ...."

Thinking of almost nothing but Donnie's big cock pounding into her, Winnie began to rub her legs together and almost lost control of the car on two occasions. By the time she got home, her inner thighs were slick with her excitement.

She went into the apartment, fed the cat, and showered, spending an inordinate amount of time in cleaning her pussy, as her excitement grew.

She plopped onto her mattress fully dressed and flipped her skirt up. Turning on the couch side lamp, she lay in the semi-dark and let her mind wander as her fingers did their thing, slipping into her turquoise colored panties and then into her slickened cunt.

Soon enough she conjured up several indistinguishable voices seemingly hovering around her.

Where was she? It came to her that she was now lying on an examination table, naked and exposed. She spread her legs and looked down at her naked body imagining what the others in the room saw. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly; her nipples erect with excitement and fear. Her thick pubic hair covered most, but not all of her pussy seemed to be the focal point of those observing her.

She closed her eyes and slid her hands over herself. She felt a flush of shame at her nasty little fantasy, and she simply added that to the mix by having Donnie step out of the group and approach her. Suddenly a spotlight came on, highlighting her pussy for everyone to see. Although Winnie's eyes were closed, in her mind her eyes were opened wide, watching as Donnie put on a pair of latex gloves and then began addressing the others in the room.

"Our subject today is the twat of a female named ... Winnie," he began, his deep soft voice filling the room. "It is a rather complex mechanism and there are some things I want you to be aware of as students."

One of the 'students' came closer. Winnie was surprised to see that it was her roommate, Evie. In her fantasy, Donnie asked Evie to expose the patient, and she quickly complied, using recently manicured fingertips to grip Winnie's outer labia and separate them revealing the pink inner flesh of her vagina with the others looking on. Winnie moaned from the erotic stimulation she felt course through her body from her roommate's touch.

It was a familiar touch as Evie and Winnie were more than just roommates.

Doctor Donnie, as Winnie now thought of her lover from earlier that evening, held a small metal pointer to her sensitive flesh and continued his 'lecture.'

"Now that the Labia Majora has been opened, you can see the mid- line of this young lady's vagina." He chuckled sexily, "the Latin term Labia, meaning lips, fits these structures quite well, since they close over the inner parts and protect it."

"Of course," he went on, his voice taking an erotic tinge, "with Winnie's labia pulled aside, she is totally exposed and vulnerable."

Winnie felt her pussy dampen even more at the word vulnerable. She couldn't believe how excited she was and wanted to just beat off and cum, but the fantasy seemed to have a life of its own.

Her imaginary lover went on with his lecture. "Please note that here ... where the Labia Majora ends, is the hood of the clitoris. Look closer and you'll see that her clitoris is swollen, which means this presentation is sexually stimulating to our patient."

Winnie touched herself ... moving from her slightly parted labia to her clit and moaned. Good God, had she ever been that hard before?

Doctor Donnie continued with his vaginal lecture, but his words faded away as Winnie slid her finger inside her wet pussy, her urethra was dripping as well, and that was quickly reflected in her fantasy.

"She is ejecting a little urine from her urethra," Doctor Donnie noted. "She is obviously very aroused." He looked over at Evie and said, "Nurse, let's adjust her to make her more visible to the students."

He and Evie brought Winnie's knees up to her chest and spread them. Actually Winnie did this herself, imagining they were doing it for her. In any event, she felt the sudden coolness on her exposed pussy and ass and slid her arms over her legs then pushed her knees down beside her chest with her elbows.

All those years of yoga finally panned out, she thought to herself, and then her fingers found her gaping pussy. Oh, God, that was sexy!

The spotlight fully illuminated her cunt and ass. Winnie wanted to get a mirror and see what the people in her fantasy saw---her twat on display, her body totally exposed, her....

The orgasm hit, hard and sharp, even though she was not even touching herself. She moaned as her cunt constricted, and she felt the wetness trickle from her vagina and weaving its way down over her sensitive asshole.