Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolph sighed and put his camera away and then began removing his clothes.

He had no way of knowing, but Evie was just as excited as he, and she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

Only when she purred, "Come on lover man, make me a happy girl!" Did he know he was getting laid.

Once inside Donnie's bedroom, Winnie asked and then pleaded with him to allow her to use his toilet, and he saw no reason to refuse, but followed her into the bathroom. "I thought ...." She started to protest, but stopped when he held up a hand. "You asked permission to relieve yourself. I gave it; I never said I wouldn't watch you piss. I rather enjoyed it to tell the truth."

Winnie grabbed a handful of toilet paper and carefully wiped herself before standing up and facing him. The moment he pulled her against his chest she was all a tingle.

And when his tongue slowly licked her upper and lower lips, she came. The moment had been building inside her since her dreamy night after they'd fucked that first time. Her mouth opened, welcoming his tongue. When the kiss ended he began squeezing her right breast. She glanced down and watched as her nipples hardened and wondered how he would take her, although she didn't really care how he did it, but only that he would take her as many times as it was possible.

"Lean forward, Winnie," he said breathing into her ear.

Winnie quickly complied, resting her hands on the cabinet that held Donnie's shirts, socks and underwear. He stepped out of his shorts, flipped her dress up presenting her bare bottom to him, took hold of her hips and drew her closer to him.

"No, that's not right," he said.

Winnie realized what he meant and lowered her head until her forehead pressed against the top of the cabinet; this caused her breasts to fall out of her lavender dress and since they were still firm, stand out instead of lolling like many other women's breast's might. The position also served to raise her ass to a more accessible position for Donnie.

"That's better, thank you," he said and a strange thrill shot through Winnie's nervous system.

He'd thanked her! He'd actually said the words---'thank you'! Winnie felt much the same as a young teenage girl might at being spoken to, or singled out by a current rock star at a concert, or public appearance. That lovely thought vanished only to be replaced by thoughts of a fantastic orgasm as his cock slowly sank into her very wet cunt.

"OH!" Winnie gasped, feeling him entering her, and slid her hands down the front of the cabinet to brace herself for the powerful thrusts she knew would follow.

Donnie paused for a moment, then slammed into Winnie, slowly withdrew, until just his cockhead was still inside her, then slammed back into her. An observer would have sworn that he took all the air from her lungs, but that wasn't the case. It had more to do with her expectations of the next thrust, which by Winnie's current condition would bring about the massive orgasm she had been thinking and dreaming about almost nonstop since the last time he had fucked her.

He allowed her to gather herself before ramming into her again. This time Winnie responded, for she wanted to cum more than life itself. "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" she croaked, bracing herself against the cabinet, which if not already positioned against the wall, would probably have been tipped over from the force of their combined fucking.

In and out---Fast---Slow---Hard---Soft---Whatever felt good.

Winnie came hard. Donnie gave her a moment to enjoy it, then spun her around and the wide-eyed Asian-American giddily shed her dress and hopped up into his arms. Donnie re-entered her as she wrapped her heels behind his hips and locked her arms round his neck. Winnie gasped in surprise when instead of pounding into her as expected; he reached out, putting one hand under her buttocks to help support her, and the other on her breast. A second later he was pinching her nipple, causing her hips to quiver and her pussy to tighten around his cock.

Winnie's breath started to come in short pants as he jackhammered in and out of her.

He felt himself nearing orgasm; knew she was almost there too.

Winnie sobbed and the muscles in her cunt started milking him cock.

That was enough to bring them both off. Donnie roared out as several spurts of cum coated the walls of her vagina. Winnie sobbing happily as her heels slipped from his hips and dropped slowly to the bathroom floor. Moments later she sank to the floor herself, still sobbing.

Weak-kneed, Donnie followed her, and once settled in beside her, kissed her softly, then held her tight. There was a light knock on his bedroom door, and Donnie said, "Come in."

"Should I ... you know?" Dolph asked averting his eyes as his face poked through the slight opening..

"No, not now. Go fuck her again," Donnie called out.

"Um, yeah, okay," Dolph replied, and returned to Evie in the adjoining bedroom and joined her on the bed where she lay spread-eagled, waiting for him.

"They still doing it?" Evie inquired.

"Yeah ... I think they are," Dolph replied still milking his cock.

"Well are they or ain't they?"

"I couldn't see them. But I'd guess they're still going at it."

"You guess, huh?"

"Well, yeah ... I'd guess they were."

Without answering, Evie swung a leg over his face, bringing her steaming twat within inches of his mouth. "Whadda ya think, big boy? You guess what I want from you?"

And before Dolph could answer, she arched her back raising her hips and pressed her mushy cunt against his mouth.

Dolph had never really eaten a girl out before. He'd kissed a pussy or two, but never got down and dirty with a tangy cunt before; he had spent countless hours envisioning just how he would do it and now his moment of reckoning was at hand.. He put those fantasies to work and had Evie cumming in less than two minutes.

The one thought that raced though his mind as his tongue came out and licked at her labia was that he'd be tasting his own cum, perhaps consuming all of it. Then he realized that it really didn't matter, he wanted to taste both to see if there was a distinct difference so he could tell when the guys were bullshitting him on the subject.

Before he knew what was happening, Evie was screaming non-stop as he licked and sucked, even pulled her labia in the process, then drank their comingled body fluids. He soon learned that not only did he love eating pussy, but that he was a natural at it.

This was proven out when he inadvertently flicked her clit with his tongue, and was rewarded with her jamming her mons into his face. Now he knew for certain where a woman's clit was located. He also knew Evie wanted more and decided to give her the full treatment. With a slight adjustment, Dolph's mouth covered her entire cunt, allowing him to suck and slurp her juices. Each time his tongue traversed a different part of her vagina; Evie screamed joyously and pulled his head tighter to her twat.

When he sent his cock into her after that her primal screams brought both Winnie and Donnie from their bed to look into Dolph's bedroom to see just what he was doing to her.

"You're a hot little bitch, Evie," Dolph groaned as he hammered away at her body. "I could fuck you all day and all night and never get tired."

"Do it, then," she croaked, and then moaned happily as he quickened his pace.

Her right hand snaked down her body and between her legs to tickle her clit and she moaned again. "Fuck me, Dolph! Fuck me!"

"Hands and knees, Winnie!" Donnie commanded as they watched the couple fucking crazily on the bed.

Winnie dropped down quickly and assumed the requested position. As wet as she was, Donnie had no problem sending his entire length into her and within seconds he was replicating the same tempo Dolph was using on Evie.

Dolph reached around and palmed one of Evie's tits, but it was not enough for him. He wanted to see them, wanted to squeeze them, wanted everything those wonderful mounds had to offer; as far as he was concerned there were few women anywhere with tits like Evie's.

Dolph withdrew and wiped the sweat from his eyes.

That got him an angry, lusty glare from Evie."C'mon, fuck me!" she crowed and challenged his manhood by straddling him and mashing her breasts against his face.

Dolph's cock slipped right into her sodden cunt and he added his middle finger to her asshole for extra effect.

"Fuck you, huh?" He gasped and sent his cock straight in until he bottomed out with his pelvis mashing against her quivering ass.

"OH, YES! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!" Evie bawled loudly, and Dolph began jackhammering into her as only someone who has done thousands of sit-ups and other abdomen strengthening exercises can manage.

Evie was cumming soon after the initial barrage of rapid stokes began.

He paused to catch his breath then withdrew thinking he might have damaged Evie somehow, for she was making sounds that he had never heard a woman make before.

The cum juices he had induced in her poured out of her cunt the moment his member left her sheath. Both he and Evie were astounded at the amount of bodily fluids that gushed from her depths as her body continued trembling with the aftershock of her powerful orgasm.

And then Dolph did what he had wanted to do from the first time he laid eyes on Evie---he shoved his cock into Evie's ass.

Of course the poor girl screamed. Even if she had lubed herself as Winnie had the act would have caught her off guard. But she hadn't anticipated any anal action; getting laid had been her main priority. Maybe a blowjob; maybe taking on the other guy in a threesome, yeah, that was a reasonable thing under the circumstances, him being so good looking and all, but anal? No way Jose.

Evie's scream was bloodcurdling. She let out a second scream, perhaps louder than the first when Dolph's cock popped past her anal ring.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Her hands pushed futilely against his shoulders. "I---I never said you could go there!"

"Hey, it's okay, baby. Everyone's doing it now. It's the new safe sex," Dolph said smoothly.

Perhaps it was his soothing voice, or the lovely feel of his fingers stroking her oh so tender anal flesh; at any rate, Evie began to relax.

"Well maybe just a little. But go slow ... real slow."

"Sure baby, sure. Easy does it, baby."

Evie began to stiffen as she felt the tip of his cock probing her entrance.

"Remember slow, Dolph. I fuckin' mean it!"

His cockhead moved in slowly, as promised, but soon met a tight band of resistance--- her anal ring had tightened up again.

"Ohhhh wait, wait!"

He stopped, but didn't back out. "Play with yourself," he said calmly.

It must have been the calmness of his voice that quelled Evie's fears. One might argue that Evie wanted to try anal, and was merely taking advantage of the situation, good or bad.

We may never know the answer, for Evie did as Dolph suggested and reached between her legs, parted her pussy lips and sent two fingers past the delicate folds with Dolph, Donnie and Winnie all watching.

Dolph noticed the other couple about then, and played to his new audience by telling Evie that she had a beautiful cunt.

Evie found his voice alluring, causing her to dismiss her misgivings about what she was doing at his bequest. Throwing herself into the game, Evie began circling her clit with an index finger, large circles at first, then gradually smaller circles. Zeroing in at a slow, steady pace as a familiar rose up from between her legs and she lost herself in the sensations; fingers moving faster, her breath hot against his shoulder.

"Way to go, Dolphie!" Donnie whooped and slapped Winnie on the ass. Dolph didn't bother to reply, but Evie did. " FUCKKK!" she squealed delightedly.

Donnie laughed and reached back and under his balls, nestled against Winnie's luscious ass, and stuck a finger into her anus. He was surprised when it met almost no resistance, but had to laugh when Winnie confessed that she'd lubed herself beforehand.

"I figured you'd do me there, so ...."

"Did Evie do it too?" he asked out of genuine curiosity.

"I really don't know. We ... um, never done this together, you know?"

His curiosity satisfied, Donnie gave Winnie an affectionate slap on the ass, and turned his attention back to Evie and Dolph.

Dolph saw Evie's orgasm approaching, and nudged his cock into her anus a millimeter or so. With no noticeable reaction, he moved in a little more.

"Ohhhh no, baby! Wait, wait, please!" Evie pleaded.

"Keep touching that pussy!" Dolph crooned and gave his cock another nudge.

Evie started to writhe against him. "No---no, I can't take it! Too big---It's too fuckin' big for back there!"

In Evie's mind, his penis felt at least three times its actual size. "C'mon, Dolphie ... for God's sake, stop. I'll suck you off---I'll swallow!"

"Keep rubbing that sweet little clit."

"Oh, please, please, please, please, please," Evie pleaded, but she continued rubbing her clit, for a nice orgasm was eminent.

"Almost there, baby," Dolph whispered. His voice no longer had a magical quality to it, now sounding coarse and distrustful to Evie.

They both felt her rectum accept the next thrust.

Dolph whooped gleefully.

Evie sobbed, fearing the worst lay ahead. "No---No more---I just can't!"

"Baby, baby," Dolph cooed, "It's already in there. Now let's just get it on back there."

Although still distrustful of his actions, Evie did feel her anus adjusting to being stretched and capitulated, saying softly, "Well, just go easy now. Promise me you'll take it slow?"

"I will, baby, I will," he replied, and eased forward, pressing deeper in incremental movements that didn't cause any alarm for the thin, tight band of flesh that had kept him at bay had now been pushed past, without further resistance.

"Oh my God!"

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I---I feel so filled up!"

"Can you take more of me?"

"Yeah, I think so. But go slow, Baby!"

With both Donnie and Winnie watching breathlessly, Dolph worked his dick in another inch.

"Whoa! No, I mean go on," she moaned.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, I don't know. I---I guess not."

"More?" Dolph inquired, rocking his hips and sending his member a little deeper.

"Yeah!" Evie chirped happily. "That's good---that's very good!"

"Yeah," Dolph repeated, "That's good baby."

"I can take it baby! I can take it all the way now!" she crowed happily.

Dolph began to pump his dick in and out of her ass, moaning happily each and every time his shaft sank fully into her flesh.

"You're in my ass." Evie crowed again. "Oh my God," she groaned in wonder.

"Now I'm really gonna fuck that ass of yours!" Dolph shouted.

Evie realized that he had just finished penetrating her and wondered if she was ready for a full-fledged assault on her anus and a shiver went through her body..

"No wait! Wait! Slowwwww, baby!" Her thighs began to quiver. "Ohh baby, please, please."

But he was moving in and out of her ass at a faster clip. Cooing to her as he drove deeper with each thrust, "Fuck, baby, you're soooo tight!"

"Am I?" Evie asked, puzzled for she felt that it was now possible to drive a cement truck into the hole her ass now presented.

"I love it, Evie!"

"Really? Really, you like it?" And not needing an answer, she began to meet his thrusts, rocking back against him countering his every push with a pull of her own.

"Flip me, baby," Evie whispered suddenly. She could be a dirty, dirty girl when she wanted to be and Dolph, naturally, loved that side of her. "Fuck my ass from behind."

And so he pulled out with agonizing slowness and watched eagerly as she flipped over and got up onto all fours (an easier ass-fucking position for them both) her palms planted into the mattress and her ass sticking back at him, up in the air again and ready for the taking. She wiggled it enticingly as she looked back over her shoulder, which was one of the sexiest things a girl can do if done right, Dolph thought, and as far as he was concerned, she had cornered the market on executing that particular maneuver.

Dolph stepped between her legs and spread the taut cheeks of her ass with his hands, and looked down at the dark red and wrinkled plot of her anus. It pulsed with the anticipation of his cock violating it once more and that was more than enough inspiration.

He shoveled half his cock into her ass with one vicious thrust.

"OHHH, FUCKKKKK!" she howled.

The other couple watching thought it must have felt like she was being ripped in two.

Evie's fingers flew to her clit to combat the pain with more pleasure, and soon she was whimpering happily again. Dolph, however, continued his assault. A few more thrusts found him buried completely inside her rear portal.

It was then that he paused and looked down at the lewd and magnificent sight of his cock stretching her anus. He turned to Donnie and asked him what he thought of the view.

"Impressive guys, I didn't think you'd manage it. But you did. Congratulations, Evie, you'd make any man proud to fuck that ass of yours."

"Was that a compliment?" Evie asked Dolph, who told her it was one of the finest compliments a man can pay another man's woman. Evie, not all that bright, accepted it as high praise and resumed fucking Dolph, urging him on by screaming: "Fuck me, bitch!"

Dolph roared and gave Evie her wish.

Suddenly Evie was soaring into a tumultuous orgasm. Dolph, unaware, or not caring in the least, increased his tempo for his climax was closer than ever.

The sound of his grunts and groans added to the ferocity of his thrusts enhanced her climax and she came again, for her fingers had regained their place on her clit and were strumming to beat the band.

"Fuck meeeee!"

"Yeah!" he groaned, trying to fuck faster. Now his balls were slapping against her pussy; his fingers using the bones of her pelvis like hand grips, pulling her back to him again and again.

Evie was wild for the feel of him ramming into her ass with such a slick, wild abandon that forever more she would favor anal over vagina penetration.

"FUCK THAT ASS! CUM IN IT! PLEASE ... FUCK THAT ASS!"

The fucking lasted longer than he expected it to, long enough that he lost track of time completely. He was focused only on the sensations of her ass clutching and milking his cock. He did not pay attention to Evie and did not try to give her pleasure of any kind, although she experienced a couple fairly powerful orgasms.

His hands gripped her ass hard enough to leave marks, his fingers digging into the flesh as he violated her bowels. It was animalistic and raw, and they both loved it.

And then Dolph exploded and filled her with what felt like buckets of cum; hot, steaming white fluid that splattered her depths. His cock continued to pulse long after the well ran dry and with each pulse, Evie quivered and felt the little death over and over.

He pulled out of her with a lewd, wet popping sound and stumbled off the bed into one of the chairs, his legs weary and unable to support him.

Evie fell forward onto her stomach, legs splayed out to the sides, her body limp and useless, her asshole red and gaping by what he had done to her.

Winnie stared in awe as sticky white globs of cum dribbled out of her roommate's hole and over her pussy, now was glistening with her juices and puffed up and twitching from her orgasms.

The only sound to be heard was the sound of their ragged breathing.

"Wow," Evie murmured after several long minutes of peace. There was a dreamy kind of quality to her voice.

Dolph called out to her, "You're a hot little bitch, Evie. You might just be my best fuck ever."

"Can we use the bed now that they're finished?" Winnie asked, impatient to get Donnie inside her again.