Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" Donnie replied and helped her up, following her and positioning her away from where Evie lay sprawled out obscenely.

Winnie got on all fours and presented her rear-end to Donnie. He forewarned Winnie with a resounding slap to her right ass cheek. It caught her off guard and she passed wind just as his cock penetrated her asshole.

"OHHH!"

"Was that because I just jammed you or because you farted?" he inquired.

"I---I didn't mean to pass gas, Donnie. Honestly I didn't."

"Then shut up and fuck," he said not all that unkindly. The fact was he didn't care about her farting. He was already comparing Winnie's ready acceptance of his member with that of Evie to Dolph. I'm several inches longer than Dolph, yet she's taking me in without crying out. Was she an anal virgin? I have to remember to ask Winnie who fucked her there first.

Donnie busied himself with his compliant partner, biting each cheek of her rosy ass in turn, and sucking long enough on each to leave a good-sized hickey.

Winnie couldn't help but scream again when Donnie had a hand between her legs and began fingering her frothy cunt. Donnie responded by taking a handful of her hair and yanking while extracting his fingers and planting his mouth against the spongy cleft between her legs. At almost the same time he sent his middle finger into her asshole. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that it hurt, for Winnie howled at the unwelcome intrusion into her only virginal orifice.

Two solid smacks on her ass calmed her down and there were no further sounds of protest from her. Everyone in the room including Donnie was surprised by this turn of events.

Donnie realized he might have found a willing submissive.

Dolph wasn't quite sure what he was seeing.

Evie knew about Winnie's submissive tendencies, for they had played some games with her taking on the role of Dominatrix.

Winnie herself was both humiliated and pleased to find that she was receiving the very treatment she'd often fantasized about.

Donnie had to find out and the best way he could think of at the moment was to ask her a question or two.

"Winnie, are you mine tonight?"

"Oh, yes!" she quickly answered.

Donnie recalled DeSade's novels claiming that telling a woman what you intend doing to her is tantamount to inflaming her desire and lust simply because you have informed her that you are serious and capable of doing exactly what you say you will.

"I'm going to spank you every time you anger me."

He uttered the words in front of a startled Winnie along with Evie and Dolph---both of whom said nothing, but their eyes went wide with interest in what would certainly follow.

Donnie made certain his voice was steady and did not waver. He looked directly into Winnie's eyes and said: "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to use my fingers, mouth and cock. I may spank you and I'll certainly open your asshole up."

He stared directly into her eyes: "Are you ready for me?"

He needed some assurance from her that he could do all the things he'd said he was going to do to her.

Winnie's legs were shaking as she deliberated her answer. She wanted to say yes, but she feared what that might mean. She looked at her friend Evie for help, but got nothing in the way of reassurance.

"You're already wet for me," Donnie said, smiling into her eyes.

Winnie nodded, acknowledging the fact; her eyes darted around to Evie, Dolph and finally settling on Donnie.

"Open your mouth for me." He said it firmly, without any malice.

Winnie complied with a soft whimper and Donnie sent two fingers inside her open maw then told her to suck on them.

She did so and he thought it was almost like she was sucking his cock---with her lips sliding along his fingers as if it were his foreskin.

"Good girl." he said looking at Dolph and Evie as Winnie dutifully sucked away at his fingers.

"Good girl" he said after pulling the fingers from her mouth and slipping them into the sodden depths of her cunt.

"Good girl!" he cooed as the crown of his cock slithered into her wide open mouth.

"Dolph, be a buddy and let me borrow your cock for a moment or so."

"Umm, what?" Dolph said, puzzled by the request.

Donnie plucked his erection from Winnie's mouth. "Let her try your cock for a minute or so. See if she can get it up so you can fuck Evie again."

"Yeah, but it's got... you know, fecal matter on it from her ass," he protested.

"You don't mind if Evie's taste is on his cock, do you Winnie? You'll still suck it, won't you?"

Winnie's eyes seemed to be everywhere at once, looking at Evie then Donnie and last at Dolph's cock as it neared her still open mouth. Winnie licked her lips.

Everyone waited. Everyone held their breath.

Winnie reached out, caught Dolph's semi-hard erection and placed it on her tongue and began to suck him off.

That wasn't so bad, she thought, and remembered to play with his balls to help him rise to full size.

"That's my girl!" Donnie crowed.

Dolph was smiling. She's good at this, he thought.

"He's got her, hook-line and sinker, Evie told herself and smiled when Winnie glanced her way.

After Winnie had thoroughly cleansed Dolph's penis, and nursed him back to full size, Donnie had Evie retrieve his cock to use as she saw fit.

Evie was content to continue the blow job Winnie had started inasmuch as she had cleaned off Dolph's cock. She dropped to her knees alongside her girlfriend and resumed fellating him while Donnie had Winnie move several feet away where he held her to his chest and told her she was a 'Good Girl.'

"There are some things you need to know," Donnie said softly. Dolph never heard him. Evie was able to make out some, but not all of what he told Winnie, and would question her at length later that night without getting a reply.

"I own you, Winnie. I will make you cum, but that will only happen when I tell you---when I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Donnie. I understand."

"Yes," he replied in a kind voice, "I guess you do, but there's more. You will not cum until I tell you it is okay to do so. Do you understand? Please repeat what I'm asking of you."

"You---you own me," Winnie stammered. "Umm, you'll make me cum, but only when you give me permission to cum. Did I get it right?"

"Yes, very good," he said.

Winnie relaxed at his last words, and Donnie bristled at the fact and quickly added more demands. "Damn it Winnie, I want to hear you say yes to the following: I will make you do things you have never done before. Things that you abhor, I may turn you into a wanton whore ... you're not already a whore, are you, Winnie?"

"NO!"

I may take you into the world of BDSM, bondage and sadism, if you don't know the acronym it means ...."

"I know what it means, Donnie."

Donnie was already kissing and licking Winnie's breasts. It was something he'd meant to do the previous night when he had her in the bathroom, but they had gotten so hot for each other that all they'd accomplished was a fast and furious fuck.

"Do the other one---please!" she moaned as his mouth left her right breast and moved to the left. "Ohhh, that's nice!" Winnie cooed as he popped away from a nipple and returned to its twin.

Donnie's hand was busy between her legs, fingering her already squishy cunt and causing her nails to rake his back, leaving long red scratches.

Everyone heard Winnie's forlorn groan of despair. Donnie had Winnie's hands crossed and pinned above her head before starting to kiss his way down her body. When she realized where he was headed, she tensed up; she loved it when someone went down on her. Only one guy had, and he had been special. Evie and another woman had sampled her as well, but this turned out to be different, very different.

Her breathing turned into a series of ragged gasps as his mouth and tongue slowly tantalized her inner thighs. "Do it! Please ... do it!" she called out in a weak voice.

"Do what?" Donnie teased.

"You know ...."

"No I don't know. What is it you want me to do?"

"EAT ME!" Winnie screamed so loud that both Evie and Dolph stopped in mid-fuck to listen to the couple in the adjoining bedroom.

Donnie concentrated on her clit, licking and sucking while fingering her cunt and asshole.

Winnie was trying to contain the orgasm building within, but frightened of failing to do it and the consequences for failing. She knew he was pushing her, to see if she could control herself. She started thinking about what would happen if she did. She fought the urge, but felt herself losing the battle as his mouth and finger brought her climax closer and closer.

"Let me cum ... Please let me cum!"

"Not yet," Donnie said, and everyone heard Winnie's forlorn groan of despair.

Winnie continued to beg; for each time he pulled his fingers back, she felt more and more of her juices flow with him. He tried something slightly different and took her labia between his teeth and stretched it. Startled she screamed at what she thought was pain but proved to be only pleasure a moment later. He counted to seven before releasing the engorged lip and returned to tonguing her cunt and lapping away at the sudden expulsion of juices from the depths of her cunt.

Donnie felt her pussy spasm as she slowly lost all control. He knew she couldn't hold back much longer; she had already stopped begging him to let her cum and just sobbed helplessly.

He pulled his mouth away, but kept his fingers churning inside her, rubbing her g-spot, teasing every area his fingers could possibly reach and all the while whispering: "Not yet. Not yet. Not yet."

Donnie went down on her with a vengeance and had her screaming almost non-stop as he pulled, sucked and drank her honey. He reached forward and flicked her clit with his tongue, and was rewarded with her jamming her mons into his face while groaning, "I can---I can---I can."

He knew she could take more of the same and gave it to her. With a slight adjustment, Donnie's mouth covered her entire cunt, allowing him to suck and slurp her juices. Each time his tongue traversed a different part of her vagina, Winnie screamed "I can" again.

Her primal screams brought both Evie and Dolph from their bed to look into Donnie's bedroom to see just what he was doing to Winnie.

She was about to lose all control over her body, but was brought up short when Donnie, hissed in her ear, "Remember do not cum! I forbid it! I will tell you when. Do you understand?"

He ran a finger along her swollen soaked labia causing her to shudder as she nodded her head in understanding. Donnie recalled having wanted to try this with his high school flame, Alice, but hadn't had enough time with her. Now he welcomed the opportunity to try his dominant side on what he thought to be a pliant subject.

Winnie's entire body quaked as she fought to hold back. He pulled his fingers out and watched her pussy clench against nothing. He watched her teeter on the edge, found that he was unable to torment her any further and thrust his fingers back into her, pushing as deep as they would go. He closed his eyes and grinned as her pussy clamped tight on his fingers. He pulled them out quickly again, waited a few seconds then shoved them deep again. He repeated this each time leaving her empty for a little longer than before. His hand was wet with her juices.

Winnie picked that moment to cross over from playing submissive to becoming one.

With a coarse croak she pleaded: "Sir ... oh please Sir ... Please let your pet cum for you."

Her labia had swollen to twice its normal size. Her juices were flowing freely and Donnie was amazed that she had yet to cum; that she was managing to hold her climax back all this time.

"You may cum now, Winnie," Donnie said.

"OHHHHHHHH!" she exclaimed, and came with a rush, squirting and farting simultaneously. She felt as if part of her was dying with the humiliation of being watched by the others while the other part of her was thrilled by the sheer pleasure at the ability to release her long pent-up orgasm.

"Thank you ... thank you ... thank you!" she whispered when she was able to get the words out.

"You are most welcome, Winnie. I do hope that we can take this further if and when you can."

"Yes Master," Winnie responded, and Donnie found it difficult to believe his ears.

Evie, still in the throes of her umpteenth orgasm whimpered at the loss of Dolph's penis as it slipped away from her cum filled twat. "Wanna lick that shit out of my pussy, Dolphie?" she inquired seriously.

Never having considered the possibility before, Dolph took a moment to consider the request before stammering, "Nuh---no, not me! No thanks!" Leaving Evie leaning over the chair with his cum now trailing down the inside of her thighs, stunned at this turn of events.

"Some momma's boy you are!" Evie said tauntingly, not expecting her words to have any serious effect on Dolph, who was now out of her life forever.

Her words and his shame at not being capable of going down on her while his roomie watched were sufficient humiliation and he left the room, found his clothing, dressed and departed without another word.

Wandering into the room where Donnie lay with Winnie, Evie said tonelessly, "Sorry about that." Donnie nodded as if it were expected, and nonplused asked Evie, "Did I hear her right? Did she call me Master?"

"She did. You find that surprising? We've been playing Mistress and slave at our place for a while now."

"So ... you're the Dom? You have outfits and equipment?"

"Not really, but I know where to buy whatever we need."

Winnie said nothing during this conversation, but waited to be told what she would be doing next, secure in the knowledge that her Master would be issuing instructions.

"Make a suggestion list for me tomorrow, would you please, Evie?"

"Certainly ..." and after a beat she added: "It would be my pleasure ... Donnie, or should I call you Dommie?"

"Don is fine, Evie. Now I suggest you two take a long shower before getting back home."