Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Donnie gets plugged - Winnie becomes his submissive.
14.1k words
4.56
13.6k
7

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexual acts herein are between people 18 years of age, or older.

*****

Chapter 7

Insights into Submission - More of Winnie

The following day was a momentous one for Donnie. He was just coming out of his English class when his cell phone rang. It was Ruth, who tearfully thanked him for making her get tested for STD's.

"First off, Donnie, I want you to know I'm clean -- no STD's--None, nada. And almost as important the doctor reiterated what you told me--that I shouldn't have unprotected sex. She said I was damn lucky to have had that much sexual activity without getting at least one STD. So I am grateful to you for that. And I'm sorry I was so stupid and angry the way I acted when you scolded me about it.

"I'm glad you're clean too. I mean I really am. And if you want I'll come meet you someplace and show you just how much I appreciate what you've done."

Donnie did his best to assure Ruth that he couldn't meet with her and that he did appreciate her offer, but that he was going with someone and that the test and its results had convinced him not to fool around.

Surprisingly, Ruth readily accepted his story. Perhaps she too was relieved that their relationship was ended, and delighted that it did so on friendly terms.

"Well then that's it, I guess," Ruth said.

"Although if you ever want a quickie, give me a call. I'll be happy to oblige you. You are a terrific guy, Donnie. I really mean it. Take good care of yourself, you know?"

"I think you're terrific too, Ruth. And I might just take you up on that offer one day."

They both laughed. Ruth ended the conversation with: "Well, you've got my number, Donnie. Feel free, you know?"

________________________________________

Donnie recalled that he'd promised to call Winnie, but hesitated in doing so. He wanted to learn more about submissive's before putting her to any tests. Evie had told him she had some bondage equipment at their apartment, but before he tried it out he thought he better run it by Nikita, who had admitted to having some S&M expertise.

He called Nikita again and this time she answered the phone.

"Hello Donnie, I've been thinking about you," she murmured sweetly.

Donnie's radar cracked, what was going on here? He wondered.

They made a date for later that afternoon, and on arriving at Nikita's she congratulated him on his performance at that weekend's swimming meet.

"I saw you on the telly," she said, using an English accent that made him laugh.

"Now, since you've cleared all those nasty STD tests, I have something special for us this evening."

"Now that sounds good, Nikita. I am ready for some great lovemaking."

"Mmmm, me too, darling, but first I want you to hop in the shower and get rid of all that grime from your workout."

He made no protest, and did as he was told, but only after telling her that he wanted to have a serious discussion with her about BDSM.

"There's this girl, named Winnie, and I think she's an honest to God submissive. I'd like your input on her, just to be certain."

"I'm only too happy to discuss her with you darling. But take that shower first. I want you pink and rosy when I get you into my bed."

"Okay, okay, I'll scrub hard. God I haven't had anyone talk to me like that since ..." He paused. It had been his mother who had chided him. He'd been about seven years old at the time. He saw her in his mind's eye as she was at the time; a younger, much healthier woman, and he had to turn away from Nikita for fear of her seeing him cry.

He managed to contain the tears, but made for the shower, and as the hot water cascaded down upon his person he did cry, sobbing over his mother's misfortune and the loss that was soon to come over him when the cancer took her from him.

________________________________________

Nikita was delighted with him when he came out of the shower, dried off and pinkish all over. He sprawled on the bed next to her and made his cock twitch their signal that he was quite ready for her.

"You wanted to ask me something about this girl--this Winnie, I think her name was."

"Yes, I do," he replied, and went on to relate some, but not all of the details of their party.

"So there were two girls," Nikita said, arching an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah, but one was Dolph's date; but yeah, I did her too. It's what the other one told me about Winnie that I wanted to discuss with you."

With Nikita's encouragement, Donnie went on to tell her all the things that led him to think Winnie was a submissive, and then asked Nikita how he should handle her.

There was a sparkle in her eyes that he didn't recall having seen before as she with- drew several velvet ties from her dresser and carefully bound Donnie's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, leaving him spread-eagled and flat on his back.

His penis was already heavy and halfway hard between his legs as he imagined what was going to be coming next.

"You're going to show me what it's like to be a submissive," he said. "Good, I like that idea."

"That's not quite right, darling.

"We're going to demonstrate what a submissive goes through. And we're going to make certain you remember the experience so that should you decide to act like a Dominant, you'll know how the sub feels."

"Yeah, so that I don't hurt her ... seriously hurt her I mean."

He thought about their verbal exchange and it occurred to him that Nikita had used the word 'we' a couple times. He had to ask and did: "Umm, say, when you said we a minute ago you meant you and me, right?"

"Wrong, Donnie I meant someone else. But I have to call them. So if you'll excuse me for a moment I will take care of that little, but all important detail right now."

Donnie lay spread-eagled on the bed and strained to hear Nikita's muffled conversation but couldn't make out any words beyond 'yeah,' and 'uh-huh.'

She flounced back into the room, resplendent in her nakedness, grinning like a Cheshire cat and pulled on a baggy pair of jeans, sans underwear, and a t-shirt that did little to conceal her jiggly breasts. She gathered her long dark hair into a pony tail, fluttered a little 'Goodbye' wave, and disappeared.

It was difficult for Donnie to tell how long Nikita was gone as he had no frame of reference, but he guessed it was about 30 minutes, whereas it was actually 50 minutes. His mood shifted from excited horniness to bored frustration to annoyance. He had an itch on his nose that he couldn't do anything about. Of course he tested and tugged at his bonds, but he was securely tied to the bedposts.

Then just before his patience was exhausted and he started screaming, he heard the front door open and close. He heard girlish giggling a split second before the bedroom door burst open and Nikita almost fell into the room followed by a tall, lovely blonde whom he'd never seen before.

Still giggling, Nikita performed the introductions.

May, this is Donnie. Donnie wants to see what being a submissive is all about. Donnie this is May. You two will get to know one another quite well over the next few hours."

"Hello Donnie." May said softly, but there was something about her that caused his arms to suddenly fill with goose bumps.

May's body was all exuberant curves and softness, and she had a wild mop of Kim Basinger-like blonde hair (think 8 1/2 Weeks) and a well proportioned set of boobs. His eyes followed her firm ass as she went out of the bedroom to 'fetch her tools' as she phrased it.

When she returned with a briefcase, Nikita greeted her as if she'd been gone for a long time. Donnie went from flaccid to semi-hard watching the two women groping one another, while he was seemingly forgotten as they shared passionate kiss after kiss.

Nikita's t-shirt came off and sailed across the room to land on the arm of a chair. May was all over her breasts, sucking on the longish, pink tips that Donnie was so fond of.

Nikita was moaning as she tried to get May's white camisole off; while May had her hands down Nikita's baggy pants.

Finally the top came off, and May's big breasts spilled out into the room.

The girls tumbled onto the bed, jostling Donnie in his tied-up state. Without even noticing it, he had developed a raging hardon watching them make out. Nikita kissed him on the lips and playfully tweaked his nipples, making them hard and pokey. Then she all but abandoned him for May, pulling off her skirt, revealing yellow and pink bikini panties which were soon lying on the bedroom floor.

Donnie felt somewhat self conscious as the girls brazenly ogled him, pointing and giggling at his nakedness and vulnerability.

"He's pretty cute naked," May said, "I want to see if that dick gets any bigger."

"I don't think ..." Nikita started to say, before May cut her off with a sensual kiss.

"Excuse me ladies, but I've got to pee. Can you let me loose, please?"

May looked at Nikita and said, "He doesn't get it. Shall you tell him or shall I?"

"I'll do the honors, May," Nikita said calmly. "Donald, you wanted to learn about submissiveness. We're going to give you a demonstration. We know you're going to treat this girl--who may or may not understand the ramifications involved in being a sub--in the proper manner. We agree that the only way to do this is to let you experience just what a submissive does. That includes the humiliation and pain that goes with it."

"You're kidding!"

"No Donnie dearest," Nikita said, "we're deadly serious. I assume you've tested the bindings while I was out of the room. If they held then, they'll hold for the duration of our exercise."

"Ready for some sub fun, Donnie?" May asked.

Donnie took in both women's bodies, but didn't compare them, for he knew better than to do any comparisons when he might be having sexual relations with one or both of them in short order.

"He may really have to pee," Nikita said worrying that if he did they'd have to change the bedding and that would mean loosening the binding holding him spread-eagled on the bed.

"So what's stopping him?" asked May, picking up an empty pint glass from the dresser.

When it became clear to Donnie that they weren't going to untie him or let him up to use the bathroom, he realized that he would have to pee in the cup or humiliate himself by pissing all over himself and the bed.

"Okay, Nikita, I'll try it your way. I really have to go."

May held his limp penis, and he tried to go, but he couldn't release. The two women were amused watching him struggle to relieve his swollen bladder. May probably didn't help matters much by pressing on his stomach, but as usual Mother Nature won the day and Donnie let go with a yellow flood that seemed to go on forever.

The women laughed at him as May directed his stream into the glass. Nikita was a little worried that it would be more than the pint glass could hold, and said so, but May assured her it wasn't and she was correct. But he had almost filled it to the brim.

"Thanks, I really needed that," he said as both women left the room to empty the glass and discuss what should come next.

May lit up a joint which they shared while Nikita emptied and rinsed out the glass.

"This is more of a turn-on than I thought it would be."

"Yeah, it is, Nikita. I've never had a true virgin before."

"Oh, he's far from a virgin, May."

"I know, I know. I meant in this regard."

"Oh, well that ... in that case, yeah, he's completely virginal.

When they returned to the bedroom, Donnie pleaded with them to let him go.

Because they were pleasantly stoned they thought he was cute and told him so. As soon as he realized they were stoned, he made the mistake of cursing the both of them and threatening them with bodily harm.

May gagged him with a pair of Nikita's dirty panties to shut him up.

Donnie fumed, but he was securely fastened to the bed and wasn't going anywhere the girls didn't want him to.

Thinking they'd tease him a little before getting down to basics, and because they were stoned, the two women started making out at the foot of the bed. At first it was mostly just to tease him, but then they got into it.

Pretty soon they had all but forgotten about Donnie and his predicament there on the bed with them.

May was a really good kisser and Nikita had almost forgotten just how good she was. Soon Nikita was lost in her lips and her tender touch. Clothes went flying, and before long, they were down to panties. May was all over Nikita's breasts.

Nikita in turn, was playing with her nipples, which were hard as rocks, and pierced with thick gold rings. May began to moan as Nikita tugged on the rings, distending the nipples a good half inch or more. Both girls' clits were humming before long and both girls' panties were soaked.

Nikita looked up and noticed that Donnie had grown an erection while she and May had been playing. She pointed this out to her.

"You fucking little slut" May snarled at Donnie. "You got turned on watching me with your girlfriend, didn't you?"

When Donnie nodded, May slapped his erection, which only seemed to make him harder "You're lucky we don't cut your balls off, you know that?"

Turning to me, she said "I think it's time he got a taste of pussy, don't you?"

May pulled off her high-cut bikini underwear, revealing just how naked she was. May had waxed her cunt recently, and there wasn't a hair to be found down there, she was bald as the American eagle. She sported a tattoo on her left ass-cheek of winged faerie girl, legs spread wide, masturbating with two delicate fingers.

Nikita felt a twinge of jealousy as May undid Donnie's gag and threw a leg over his waist and then presented her wide-open, slippery pussy to his mouth and tongue by straddling his face and mercilessly rubbing her bald snatch up and down on his tongue. From the sounds she was making, he was doing a pretty damn good job down there too.

"Dinner, Donnie!" May chirped. May was bent over Donnie's face now, her breasts hanging down, rings glistening and jerking as he eagerly tongued her distended clit.

Nikita stifled a laugh watching his tongue stretched out toward May's clit. Donnie was happily slurping away at May while she ground herself into his face. The blonde came fast, hard and loud. Donnie had some trouble breathing, but managed to continue licking and sucking away until she decided it was time for a change.

Donnie had thought he'd be eating Nikita next, but May surprised him by shifting her position and presenting her ass to his soaking wet slick face.

Spreading her cheeks obscenely, she crowed, "I think you know what I want next. You do know, don't you?"

"Yeah, I know," he replied and as he readied himself to attack the rust colored orifice inches away from his mouth at the time, he caught a glimpse of a stark naked Nikita fondling May's breasts, stretching a ringed nipple out further than he would have thought possible.

Then he applied himself to the task at hand, teasing May's asshole, running his tongue up and down the crack of her ass and avoiding her needy little spidery-shaped hole until May began moaning out loud with frustration and desire.

Finally unable to avoid it any longer, Donnie flicked her asshole with the tip of his tongue, and May sighed. A split second later Donnie felt a hand--whose hand --well he wasn't certain--on his poor neglected cock.

Inspired, Donnie went at May's asshole like a dog licking out a tin can, driving his tongue as far up her asshole as he could. May certainly seemed to enjoy the ride. Her fingers were busy on her own clit as he licked. The hand slowly and softly petting his dick was driving him insane: never stimulating him quite enough to bring him off or even very close; just stringing him along. It was a delicious kind of frustration.

Finally May climbed off, which was probably for the best because Donnie's tongue was starting to cramp up. She flashed him a big fat smile and said to Nikita, "Oh, you were sooo right. He is gooood!"

They both giggled raucously, and spent several minutes kissing passionately while Donnie's dick twitched helplessly.

"Nikita your boy toy here gives good head, and that's a fact."

"You seemed to enjoy yourself, May. I know you aren't easily pleased."

"You got that right," she watched as Nikita began fitting the strap-on and its encompassing harness around her hips.

"Need any help with that contraption?"

"No, I think I've got it right. It does take some getting used to, though."

Donnie's jaw dropped as he realized what they had planned for him. The dildo that she had fixed onto it wasn't that huge, but to him it was. It was black and silicone, and realistically shaped, down to a pair of balls that were supposed to stimulate the female's clit.

A lipstick vibrator fit into a slot at the base. It hummed pleasantly against Nikita's pussy.

Nikita crawled on top of him, enjoying the sensation of his hard penis sliding down her stomach.

It felt weird to have a big fake cock projecting from her crotch, waggling every time she moved. Weird, but not unpleasant.

May's asscheeks were spread apart as Donnie pleasured her, and he just couldn't resist licking her sexy ass; going up and down her crack, teasing her until her little rosebud was opening and closing as if gasping for further attention.

Donnie knew when it was the right moment to strike and did, forcing his tongue into the puckered fissure where he sampled her earthiness and was rewarded in the joyous cries emanating from May's throat as she climaxed--cursing and grinding her ass onto his mouth trying to get his tongue even deeper.

May rolled away from him, babbling about how good he'd been to Nikita.

Nikita laughed and said, "I'd have told you but you wouldn't have believed me."

Then Nikita leaned in and kissed Donnie on the mouth, letting him know that she didn't find what he'd just done distasteful. Ending the kiss, she whispered, "She cleaned herself for you, you should thank her at some point this evening."

"Yeah," I might just do that. Are you going to untie me now?"

Nikita gave his erection a light slap. "Not while you're still in this condition, loverboy."

May asked Nikita "Is he ready to get it up the ass?"

Donnie's eyes went wide, but he didn't say anything.

"Make him suck your cock" May told Nikita who promptly tendered the dildo to him, and he obediently opened his mouth and started sucking.

The little vibrator was buzzing away inside the silicone cock, but it wasn't being pressed against Nikita enough to do all that much.

She reached down and fingered herself as Donnie sucked. She was surprised to find just how wet she had become; joy juice was literally flowing down the insides of her thighs.

"I think he's enjoying this" Nikita told May.

"Yeah he's a horny little slut," May agreed. "But you're enjoying the hell out of this too. I mean, look at the juice running down your legs."

May was still laughing when she grabbed a handful of Donnie's hair and forced him to accept more of the phallus until he choked and gagged. When she finally let him up, his face was all red and he was gasping for air. What a feeling of power!

Nikita felt a little guilty about the way May was treating him and took the dildo from his mouth and he gave her a grateful look as he gasped for air.

Meanwhile, May had retrieved the little bottle of Astro Glide from the bedside table, and was applying it to Donnie's cute little backside.

"NO!" he barked. "I--I thought you guys were kidding about that!"

Neither woman answered him, but May continued greasing his asshole and that was all Donnie needed by way of an answer.

"I think he's ready" May told Nikita. May had her forefinger buried to the knuckle in his puckered asshole, sliding it in and out when Nikita started to position herself for the anal assault.