Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at the same time after giving the rumor a few hours to fully circulate among my friends and associates, I tracked Joan down at the local coffee shop and found her sitting at a stone table sipping a coffee latte; she was certainly a vision to my eyes. Her neatly tied ponytail caught the morning sun and was shimmering back at me. She happened to be looking in my direction as I ambled toward her.

I noticed that her large innocent eyes creased in a slight frown as she jumped up immediately and made her way to me. I felt tightness in my chest as her arms went around me in a tight hug. I actually conjured up a tear and let it wends its way down my cheek. I know, it was a new low for me, but I was only getting underway in my effort to connive my way between as many women's legs as possible just for the sheer joy of it.

Nikita lightly bit the head of my cock, causing me to yelp in pain. "Don't make light of us females, Donald. You'll get you're wiener bitten off."

"Is that a threat or a promise? I asked with a smile on my face.

"Both," she replied. "Now get on with your seduction ... so far, so good." That said, she took my dick back into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head, making it feel immensely better.

"Oh, Donnie," Joan said, her own hazel-brown eyes tearing up on my behalf. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't want to spoil your morning..."

"Don't be silly! It's no easy matter losing one's parent. You should talk about it and relieve some of the tension that comes with losing a loved one."

"Okay, I'll tell you about it, but we better get going..." I muttered with a shake of my head.

"Is ... is the funeral today?" Joan asked, ready to let me go if that were the case.

"No, everything's set for tomorrow; I was just going to ride around in my car, you know, dull the pain." I wondered if I might have pushed this ruse too far, but what happened next changed my perspective of relationships forever.

Joan touched my arm lightly. I lifted my gaze to see her face filled with love, or compassion–-whatever. Anyway, her eyes filled with only empathy. I felt a lump in my throat and swallowed.

"I have never had an experience like this before, Joan. My confidence is in a shambles." I wanted those words back, but they were already out there, and so I waited to see what she'd do with them.

"I lost my mother last year to breast cancer," she said. I nodded sympathetically. She accepted it with a nod of her own and went on to say, "We used to argue all the time, over every little thing. Now I'm so sorry I went out of my way to antagonize her so many times. I'll never be able to forgive myself for acting like such a shit while she was dying. I've come to realize that I was far from being close to mature, and that has lessened the sting, But I still think about her every day, and I've sworn not to ever do anyone a disservice like that again."

I never expected to hear such total honesty and vulnerability from her. Given the amount of horror stories I'd heard about clingy and wild girls, I felt so very grateful to her at that moment. But my own vulnerability was brought crashing home with her next words.

In her the next few sentences Joan rattled off a joke about a girl who liked being pissed on; it was funny in a way, and I did laugh, but stopped walking. I turned to stare at this cute girl, who was obviously feigning an air of sweet innocence. There was a full three-second pause then she burst into laughter at my expense, finally admitting that she'd felt she had to do something to lift my spirits.

Fuck me, right?

Nikita took me from her mouth because she had to laugh and didn't want to choke on my dick. "She's certainly funny, and interesting. What happened next?"

We'd just passed a group of girls pouring out of the campus movie theatre, and I gently nudged her shoulder. The reaction I got surprised me, she was pouting, where I'd expected a smile. Still we went for a ride; cutting through the campus enroute to a nearby park where I intended to make my first move on her.

"Umm... What did I do, Joan?" I said after she'd turned her head very slowly to glare at me.

"What did you do? You were looking at those girls!"

"What? Who?" I was thoroughly confused and it took a long moment for her words to mean something to me. Ah, the leggy sexy girl.

I was confused; realized it and concluded that it was a strategy she was using against me to control me when she added, "You want to lie about it?"

The way she said it, it sounded like 'die'. It occurred to me then that this girl could be relentless in achieving her goals. Moreover, it seemed that I was one of them.

Vigorously shaking my head, I stammered, "Eh... I... looked at some girls ... but it was just a look."

She pouted some more, "Why must you look at other girls like that?"

"What?"

"You should only be looking at me like that."

There was a long pause as I mentally and emotionally fumbled on a grand scale. Deep inside, there was a part of me that went "WOO HOO!", while the other part just jumped off the edge of a cliff screaming and laughing madly.

I decided to admit to what I'd been caught at and only that. "Uh...yeah, it wasn't very romantic of me to do that."

Joan mumbled something inaudible and slouched down in her seat.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What did you just say?"

Evidently she'd decided to switch gears on me. She turned to face me and said in a whisper, "Do you ... want to touch me?"

Inside my mind, I was doing fist pumps high in the air. But I counted to five before saying, "Yes," almost as softly as she'd uttered the words, "Do you ... want to touch me."

She nodded and went into her clutch purse for her lipstick and applied it to her Angelina Jolie like lips while I looked desperately for a secluded parking spot before she changed her mind.

I pulled into the park, found a spot far from anyone else and parked.

"You're serious?" I asked, as I pulled up the handbrake. When I turned to look at her, her face was again inches away from mine. Her eyes were closing, her breath smelled sweet, and I could feel her hand creeping around my waist.

We kissed then for the first time. Joan was voracious in her hunger to jam her tongue in my mouth. As the kiss went on I lightly dropped a hand on her neatly pleated skirt about mid-thigh. Still hungrily tonguing me, she began squirming as we continued our embrace. Joan's skirt rode higher onto her thighs and it was a simple matter to lift my hand and lower it to the flesh of her upper thigh.

I heard a quiet gasp of pleasure as my fingers felt something different. It was coarser, and a lot warmer. Cotton panties! I curled two fingers in preparation to delving under the elastic material lining the leg of her undies ... and nearly jumped through the roof when her hand squeezed my cock. Taking a deep breath, I went straight to her crotch, found it damp–-well, maybe more than damp–-and rubbed the wet spot and heard her mew like a kitten.

I kept rubbing and she kept squeezing. Then she bit into my shirt, did she want me to stop, or was that the green light? I recalled something you once told me about a woman meaning no when she said it.

________________________________________

"That's so true, Donald. No means no, except when it means yes" Nikita said solemnly. "But the later always includes clues that hint you should press on. So, come on, what happened next?"

"I'm glad you asked. Yes, no means no, except Joan hadn't spoken a real word since I'd touched her.

________________________________________

I continued rubbing, she grew wetter, and then her hips were bucking against my hand; and moaning loud enough to give me concern about someone overhearing us and worse, interrupting, before we'd finished, I pressed the finger into her through the panties, but more importantly, my thumb had automatically started strumming her clit.

She came hard! Moreover, Joanie was a squirter! Ordinarily I might have thought she was urinating on me. But not after the Squirters Party. Now I could distinguish between the two.

Yes, I recalled her stupid joke, then realized that she was in no condition to urinate, not the way she was bucking, oh, no–-Joan had cum and cum hard.

Joan turned her face up to look at me. Her face was flushed; beads of perspiration had formed above her brow, one of them trickling down her cheek slowly as she continued panting softly. Her smile, yes she was smiling, and that certainly bode well for me, for it was full of gratitude and affection for me.

"I'm so sorry about the mess," she said contritely as she peeled the saturated panties off and tossed them to the floorboards.

By now I had an idea of what a woman needed in times like this, and I held her in my arms and whispered things like: "It's okay, everything's just fine, you're so lovely I have to kiss you over and over again."

After several minutes of kisses to her lips, neck ears and throat I had to ask the obvious. "Joan," I rasped, "do you always orgasm like that?"

"Not always, just ... sometimes when I'm really hot," she whimpered kitten-like. "Aren't I dreadful? It's such a sluttish thing, but I can't hold it back. I've tried a few times when masturbating, you know? But it just ... happens when it happens. It's called squirting, and it's part of my climax."

I found this both interesting and exhilarating.

"Does it always happen with a guy?" Not realizing that taken a pathway that inferred she was a slut.

I was lucky in that Joan let it pass, saying: "No, I mean look at us. All you did was warm me up and then rub me to a quick cum."

I kissed her and told her it was all right, that I thought my making her squirt was a great honor and something I would treasure forever. And in truth, I do, for it isn't easy to get a woman to squirt–-and I refer only to those who have that capability.

Reflecting back, I think Joan was stoked from the time we met that day and only got hotter as time went on. I recalled the first actual touch of her flesh and her reaction: that quiet gasp of pleasure, followed by our first kiss, and how hot that was.

I also have to admit that it was a quick climax. It had only taken about five minutes, if that. I decided to see what happened when I fucked her. I also thought about protecting my leather seats and rummaged around in the trunk until finding a tattered blanket to place on the backseat.

Joan waited patiently for me to finish and then offered to blow me when we got into the back of the car. I gently lifted her chin and said what turned out to be the right thing.

"You don't have to do it for me, Joan. I did it for you because ... because it seemed the thing to do, you know? You don't have to return the favor."

She gave me a look and silenced me with a slender finger placed upon my lips. "But I want too. But we really should get out of the car. Sometimes I make such a mess, you know?"

"Well," I said hesitatingly, for while there were several picnic tables the possibility of being caught in flagrante delicto gave me pause.

"But ..." I protested.

Her finger pressed down firmly upon me. She was blushing, but said, "Don't be a 'fraidy cat. It's not like it's the first time anyone's used the tables for it."

Then she picked up on what she'd been saying before she wanted to leave the car. "As for other girls ... well," she said sheepishly, "most of them enjoy sucking cock. It keeps them from getting pregnant, especially when so many guys don't bother with rubbers. We also like the feeling of power it gives us, you know?"

"But we don't brag about it simply because we don't want a reputation as a slut, or in some cases want the guy to go down on them first, but most of them won't."

I filed that away as useful information, and it did pay dividends sooner than I thought it would. But that's another story.

At any rate, I felt elation unlike any I'd known before as I said, "I understand, Joan. In any event, I really enjoy going down on a girl."

"You do? ... I mean, you really do?"

"Yes ... I was taught how to do it by an older woman. She took pains to show me the right way to please her. Joan was definitely impressed by this admission.

It appeared that she accepted me at my word, although I had done nothing to prove myself.

I heard some rustling and a snap of a band behind her. Joan was stuffing away something white in her purse.

"Was that your panties?" I asked with eyebrow arched. She nodded and I saw the flush of her skin.

"Umm, yeah, I couldn't just leave them there; I mean it's your car and all."

She was primed and ready. What was I waiting for?

"Let's get into the back seat and I'll treat you to a couple of orgasms."

Instead, Joan surprised me by opening the car door and jumping out.

"Race ya to the tables over there," she pointed in the direction of several unoccupied picnic tables. Joan was halfway to them before the word "Wait!" left my mouth.

I had to pull my pants up to avoid tripping and falling on my face, but I ran after her as best I could while she laughed crazily.

Once I joined her at the table I embraced her and we kissed. Joan initiated the sex between us by grinding her pubis mound against my erection and moaning happily.

"Take the rest off." she growled as I tore my t-shirt off and lowered my pants, but she was on me before I could shed them completely.

Pulling back for a moment, Joan looked at me and said: "I bet this is gonna be good, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, it's gonna be very good," I replied as my cock slowly entered her wet cunt.

I heard Joan draw in her breath with a hissing sound. Her eyes seemed dilated and she was breathing heavily as they focused on my engorged member.

"It ... it's really big, isn't it?"

"So I'm told, Joan."

"You know, I've never ... um, seen one this big, except ..."

"Except?" I whispered prodding her a little.

"Um, you know ... dildos and vibrators, you know?"

"Oh," I said, taking one breast in the palm of my hand and lightly caressed it.

"You have beautiful breasts, Joan. They're pretty big too. I mean, for a girl as slim framed as you."

"You like my girls, Donnie?"

"I love them!" I told her as I slowly slid in and out of her very wet vaginal sheath.

"Ohhhh ..." she huffed, "I'm very proud of them. I'd like it if you squeezed them ... my girls loved being squeezed."

Of course I did as requested, nuzzling one nipple while squeezing the other breast.

Joan sent a hand between her legs to gauge the width of my dick.

"It's ... I can't believe how full you make me feel!" Joan said after letting out a long sensual breath.

"After ... you finish playing with the girls do you ... want me to suck you off?"

In a dry, raspy voice, I replied, "I'll let you suck me ... but I intend to fuck you hard first, I'm just letting you get used to my cock. I hope you like what I'm doing."

"Ohhh, ohhhh, you know it!"

"You can get me back up by blowing me next; or we can do each other."

I left the last open. Joan quickly filled the empty gap, saying: "You mean you wanna 69?"

"Yeah, 69," I replied wistfully enough to have her make the first move.

"Ohhh, I ... I'd love that!"

With that I went into high gear, pumping furiously until I felt her gasp and shudder as she came for the first time.

To Joan's surprise I didn't even pause, but kept pummeling her twat with a much force, or possibly more than I had before.

"God ... Ohhh ... you–-you–-you ... how do you keep going?"

"Practice," I snorted and showing off increased my fucking, bringing her to another tumultuous orgasm.

"Hu ... huh–-huh!" she gasped, trying unsuccessfully to catch her breath.

I was gasping myself when I told her I wasn't quite finished with her and rode her to a final simultaneous, orgasm that left her exhilarated but exhausted with me throbbing inside her. Two last thrusts and I came ending the overly long delay in releasing my seed.

Cum seeped out around my softening prick as I withdrew from Joan's twat and spilled out to trickle down our genitals and thighs to the table top.

We lay entwined on the table resting despite our youthful vigor. We kissed one another, gently and with care while recuperating. When I was sure that I could stand on my weakened legs, I went to the car and got a roll of paper towels so we could wipe ourselves off.

Once that was done as best we could manage, Joan bent down to lick the head of my cock slowly and deliberately, causing me to groan out loud when she cupped my balls. Her smile was angelic and devilish at the same time. I swallowed hard as she kissed my semi-flaccid erection, and moaned when she captured it, drawing it entirely into her warm mouth.

She looked up at me with lust clouding her eyes. "Not to worry ... I can manage, play with my girls while I play with your cockie."

Following orders, I paid strict attention to her 'girls' which were actually big ladies as far as I was concerned. Her teats were now fully sprouted and eminently suckable and chewable. I feasted on them and Joan did the same with my cock.

Several minutes passed. I tired–-if that can be said–-of her tits, and thinking more of my own pleasure than hers, placed both hands on Joan's head, guiding her somewhat while pumping my fully hardened dick in and out of her mouth while her fingers moved between her legs.

I resorted to doing the multiplication tables while fucking her mouth even harder. I wanted to cum, but didn't want to do it so soon. That's me, ever the contrarian. Minutes went by, but then I peeked down at what Joan was doing and blanched!

Joan had her hand up there–-not just her fingers–-it was her hand–-her whole hand–-up to the wrist!

That set me off, firing shot after shot of semen into her throat. I could feel her swallowing desperately, the velvet-like warmth of her throat closing rapidly around the head of my penis, and causing me to cum for the longest period of time.

"Baby... Baby..." I whispered again and again, as I continued bucking my hips and trying to get my erection deeper into her mouth.

I doubt I'd ever cum so hard, nor so long before.

I pulled out of her when I was spent, wearily sinking down to the ground under the bench of the table. Joan continued swallowing my load and twisting that fist lodged deep in her cunt.

Women never, and I repeat the word, 'never,' cease to amaze me with their capabilities and actions. Joan was a delightful mess; her hair was matted to her forehead–-was that from sweat or cum, or both? Her face bore an orgasmic afterglow, and she still had eyes only for me. I felt terribly guilty. She must have the guilt in my eyes, because she kissed me and cuddled up against me.

"Thank you, that was the loveliest cum ever, Don."

"But I didn't go ..."

"I loved it all the same, darling," she purred so sweetly I had to believe her.

Then she licked her lips in a decidedly provocative manner. "We can do it again in a few minutes. This time you can eat me. I'm so wet I must have drenched the blanket you put down. I'm sorry ..."

But her giggling laughter told me otherwise. Still I didn't care. I'd gotten her off–-well she'd certainly helped herself along the way. But hey, a great blowjob is a great blowjob, only better.

And so as promised, I went down on her; after first staring at the gaping hole her fist had left for me to go down on. Never have I encountered the variety of–-textures–-for want of a better word as my fingers explored the cavernous depths of Joan's cunt. As she was still foggy from her own rendition of fisting, I had no trouble getting four fingers into her. In fact, she kept telling me how good they felt as I prodded, probed and tapped lightly on the little hard knob that I would later learn was her cervix. Continuing in this vein, I curled my fingers and caressed the spongy, squishy spot located just behind her pubic bone and soon had Joan reaching even higher levels of ecstasy while teasing her g-spot and sucking on her clitoris.