Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the entire weekend having sex. I drove her home early Monday morning and was stunned to receive a text from her that afternoon telling me her boyfriend, Lars ... make that her fiancé, had returned from Kansas City... Lars? Who the fuck was Lars and why hadn't Joan mentioned him?

It was the first time I was ever dumped by a woman, and certainly not the last.

________________________________________

Which was the reason I decided to massage Nikita's lovely breasts. It was an easy matter to have her place her head on my lap in that she was already lying down beside me.

"I was stunned that she had used me that way, Nikita."

"Darling you use women that way all the time."

"I don't agree."

"When as the last time you saw that poor thing ... Winnie?"

"Well it's been a while, but ..."

"Still maintain you don't do it to women?"

"That's not the same thing, and you know it!" I protested.

"It is, and worse that poor girl is staying home waiting for you to call."

I nodded my head. I knew Nikita was right. I had been avoiding Winnie. There had been so many girls available ... and then getting the boot from the team. But a moment later I realized that last was so recent as to negate that as an excuse.

"I ... you're right. I'll call Winnie tonight when I get home. Now let me make things right with you."

"Oooooohh?" Nikita all but purred.

I cupped her breasts.

"Mmmm, like my girls?" she mewed, using the same term Joan preferred for hers.

I let it pass, and stroked each lovely breast in turn, using slow circular movements. Actually the movements are important in that the right breast should receive counterclockwise moves and the left clockwise. I'm not sure but think it has to do with the blood's circulation.

I gave each of her 'girls' about 40 treats before moving on to simply covering each one with my hands and letting the heat from my palms transcend to her breasts and then her body.

While doing the later, I was also kissing and nibbling the back of her neck and her shoulders.

To say Nikita was enjoying this treatment would be putting it mildly. She was relaxing into a sexually stimulated state.

I fondled each breast for a short time, being careful not to manhandle them. Next I began drawing small lazy circles around her breasts and when her nipples came erect, opened my hands and placed my palms directly on her nipples and making sure that the palms were hardly touching the nipples, again drew small circles on them.

This `barely there' feeling is guaranteed to sexually stimulate the female.

It was an accident that I discovered sniffing the nipples at this point had a very succinct and rewarding result–-why I cannot say–-but it has elicited wild reactions from not only Nikita, but from every woman I've ever tried it on.

I followed this with a series of butterfly kisses bestowed on her nipples. I should probably explain a little more for one uses their eyelashes to give these particular kisses. I brought my eyes a mere breath away from her nipple, and then fluttered them against each nip in turn. The feel of my eyelashes against her delicate tips drove Nikita into a frenzy that had her sucking my cock and licking my asshole for the next fifteen minutes, until I bade her to stop.

As time went on I added a few more items to my breast playbook:

• Licking the undersides of each breast, using long, wet licks

• Using the flat of the tongue from the bottom of the breast to the top of the nipple

• Having reached the top, slide the tongue so that the very taut nipple is at the end of your tongue ... then flick your tongue over her nipple.

• Be the playful puppy and apply short, wet and frantic licks on her erect nipple.

• Suck each breast in turn.

• Kiss a nipple and slowly lower your mouth so that it engulfs her whole breast or as much as you can take in

• Gently apply a bit of teeth against the breast as you pull up.

After we finished ravishing one another we got drunk, or almost drunk on wine and talked. We also kissed while we talked, and drank some more wine. Things got a little hazy and I suddenly realized that Nikita was touching herself. I leaned closer to her and began whispering dirty things in her ear.

And then we were fucking and sweating and may have even woken up some of the neighbors.

Later, we lay quietly in the heat, exhausted and happy. I closed the blinds and turned out the lights, directing the fan over the bed. I put away the remaining, mostly empty bottle of wine, brushed my teeth, and climbed into bed behind her.

Sometimes I wish every night could be just like that; simple, sweaty, and just wild enough to give me good dreams.