Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, there was a briny warmth flowing over Berne's taste buds.

"Ohhhhh!" Ashley moaned in satisfaction.

"Mmmmm," Bernie groaned happily.

"Share it with him," my sister told Bernie.

"Huh?" Bernie dreamily asked, no comprehending.

"Kiss my brother, let him taste us. Go on now, do it!"

Bernie got to her feet and turned toward me. I moved the remaining distance and took her in my arms. She puckered her lips and I kissed her. She didn't resist when my tongue entered her mouth; in fact, she didn't resist when I squeezed her breasts as we kissed.

I evaluated the briny taste as Ashley's orgasmic fluids and savored it as a special gift, which, of course, it was.

"Donald?"

"Yes, Ashley?"

"Would you do Bernie for me? I'm kind of tired and want to enjoy that last orgasm for a time."

"Certainly, I'd be happy to do Bernie."

"I mean eating her not fucking her. Maybe later, maybe not at all. You'll get laid, I promise, but I won't force her to fuck you. Not today."

Then, while I clambered onto the bed, Ashley directed her next words to Bernie.

"Get on the bed, Bernie. I'm too tired to reciprocate. My brother will do you. He's pretty good at it. You can suck him off if you want. Your choice, nobody's making you do it. But he will get you off, sweetie. I promise you that. Then we'll see where we go from there. Now get up o the bed with us."

With Bernie on the bed, I scurried across the mattress upon hands and knees until my face hovered between her juice slickened thighs. Glancing up, my eyes traced a path along the cleft of her abdomen, between a pair of gorgeous breasts that rose and fell with each breath, to her moist, open mouth, and upward to her wide, glistening eyes.

Bernie's fingers traced a path over her sex, almost like a curtain moving upward from a summer's breeze. She flipped the palm up and spread the fingers toward me. I looked back to her eyes, great brown and white beacons, glowing with excitement.

It was my turn to be confused. Bernie hadn't wanted to fuck me. But now I wasn't sure. Then I recalled Ashley telling her that I was going down on her; that she could, if she chose, do the same with me. Then too, she had just spent more than thirty minutes hungrily munching away at my sister's cunt. That had to count for something in getting her heated up for whatever came next.

I decided to do what I was supposed to do, and eat her. If she wanted more from me she could damn well let it be known to one and all.

My breaths were short and shallow, as if saving energy for the exertion ahead, yet somewhere in those breaths I caught my first waft of her. It was subtle, yet unmistakable, a musky animal tang that contrasted with the sweet smell of chocolate. I shivered, thrilled to be this close to her.

Bernie tendered her syrup-covered fingers to my mouth. My eyelids fluttered then drooped. My total being became tongue. Licking. Suckling. Cleaning. Loving. Serving.

A full minute later, with a moan of contentment, I opened my eyes enough to shift my lips to the adjacent finger. I had only time enough to take in my sister's smile before my eyelids closed again. My breaths became short, crisp, yet deep, almost urgent. Knowing I had just sampled virgin juice whose very pungent fragrance still clung to my nostrils like pollen to a bee's wings.

When she finally drew her glistening thumb from my mouth, my lips followed the fleeing digit for the distance my neck would permit. I turned my wanting eyes to her face.

Her eyes seemed to pulse in time with the motion of my ass. Her chest heaved in the same way mine did. She licked her lips once. I did the same. My eyes fell to find her cunt spread before me. I sniffed again, and then whimpered my desire.

"Oh, yes ... please do me!" she whispered.

Without another word or thought, I closed my eyes and plunged my face into her sex. At once, I felt the sticky juices on my checks, but not for long. My sense of touch faded, as did that of sight, and sound. I was reduced to the most primitive senses, smell and taste. With every laving lick, her scent and flavor changed. Less sugar. More salt. Less Hershey's. More woman. Only one thing tastes better than chocolate and my mouth was on it ... cleaning it, loving it, worshipping it.

How many minutes later it was, I cannot say, but my sister's hand found my head, urging me away from a task I knew to be but half complete.

Blinking, I looked to her eyes. Her words reached my ears as a murmur. "Oh, yes baby ... you know what needs to be cleaned next."

My eyes fell upon Bernie's ass; the light brown orifice seemed to be beckoning me closer.

I leaned down and blew softly into it.

"Don't wait," Bernie whispered in a tone much closer to a beg than a command. "Don't tease. Just do it."

I lowered my mouth to her and landed on the taut inside of one of her cheeks. I sucked her ass flesh into my mouth, and her hips began to shift, squirming beneath the attention I was giving her backside.

When her ass jerked upward, I sent my tongue into the crease. She moaned happily. I looked up followed the shallow cleft of her abdomen then between her breasts to her face. Her mouth was open but no words emerged- she was breathing through it, her chest rising and falling with each breath. Her nipples were erect and inviting. I would remember to pay homage to them later.

I began using long, broad strokes with my tongue. Her body tensed, and her thighs shook next to my ears. I looked up. She looked down and emitted a whimper. The cheeks of her ass squeezed the cheeks of my face. A moment later she relaxed, then gave a brisk nod. I licked again, drawing my tongue with deliberate slowness over her most private place. My nose situated at her entry, I detected with ease her increasing arousal. Her palms found her breasts and began to massage them, her fingers poking dimples into her flesh.

I felt a warm mouth close around the head of my cock. It had to be Ashley. Her tongue moved smoothly around the corona, deftly hitting all the right places as she cupped my balls in both hands as if weighing them.

I resumed my attack on Bernie's anus, licking then testing her wrinkled star with my tongue curled as tightly as I could make it. One of Bernie's hands found my hair, "Oh, lick my ass some more!" she moaned, and I did until she let go of my hair and pushed me away from her asshole.

The instant my face had left her body, she rolled over. Putting her chest to the mattress she pushed her ass high in the air. Her hands came around her sides, grasping, then spreading, her ass cheeks. Over one shoulder, her face appeared, or at least the half of her face that she could direct my way. "Sorry, I wasn't sure I was clean," she whispered.

"You are now," I replied and once again I leaned into the spittle covered orifice and bathed it and poked at it until it opened of its own accord and I slithered in while she whimpered an elongated sigh.

I continued with the analingus for several more minutes; at the same time, my sister continued fellating me. I wondered why I hadn't cum then realized that she had a very tight grip on the base of my cock preventing any ejaculate from flowing along the normal channels of release.

All in all, it felt great. More like the moments before one cums, a delicate feeling to be savored as long as possible, and Ashley, whether she knew it or not was helping me maintain that feeling for an exquisitely long time.

Suddenly Bernice broke the silence, saying: "Wait—wait a minute, Donnie."

I think it was the first time she'd called me by name.

I stopped analizing her and waited as she scooted away to end up on all fours, and then looked over her shoulder at me. "Can you get under me?"

I started to comply only to be told, "Sorry, I meant on your back."

I rolled over and pushed my face between her thighs. I found myself looking up at her fleshy folds, still swollen from the prodigious workout Ashley had given them.

I waited expectantly for her to lower it to my waiting mouth.

"No—no, sweetie," she whispered, "All the way under me."

With a nod, I wiggled like a snake between her legs. My face passed under the tautness of her tummy and then betwixt the softness her dangling breasts. For a moment I paused with the hope that she might have me nurse there, but she said not a word. With regret, I writhed onward until her face loomed above mine.

But it did not loom long. My eyes had barely focused on hers before her face blurred in descent, twisting as it fell. I understood at once. My mouth rushed upward to meet hers in a blur of tongues and lips.

Our kiss was over with the same suddenness it had begun and Bernie's face once again hovered over mine. "You don't know what it means to me that you licked my ass like that."

I smiled. "About the same as it means to me that you kissed me afterward?"

She beamed back. "Yeah, something like that, but more."

"Tell me how it's more," I whispered.

Bernie brought her lips to my cheek. "I respect you for licking my ass," she said before moving her lips to my forehead. "That took courage."

Her lips shifted to my other cheek. "Most guys would never ... most women either." She kissed me on the chin. "Even your sister hasn't done it to me ... yet," she added then giggled.

"I don't think I could do it," she whispered, pulling away to again look me in the eye. "But that doesn't mean I don't want to please you too."

My mouth fell open. I intended to ask what she had in mind, but recalling that she was a virgin I held myself in check.

But I did search her form with both hands, tracing over the defined knobs in her spine, and the ripe turn of her ass before settling on those magnificent breasts.

"Mmmmm," she murmured as I suckled her left nipple while caressing the underside of the right one.

As I moved to switch sides I whispered just loud enough that she alone could hear, "so how big are they, these lovelies of yours?"

She laughed out loud. "Ash, I knew it ... I told you he would ... that it was only a matter of time."

Ashley releasing her tight hold on my cock joined in the laughter. "She's ... you really need to know, Donnie?"

"I don't have to know ... but I'd like too. After all she'll be telling some other guy in the near future. I mean, it stands to reason ..."

"Okay, I'm, 34 double D. Does that satisfy you?" Bernie said.

"Mmmm," I said, recapturing one of her swollen nipples and giving suck.

"He's just a big baby, Bernie," my sister offered. To which Bernie replied, Ohhh, such a big baby! Yes, that's it! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!"

"Hey, I've got an idea," Ashley crowed, and ran off to the kitchen and came back with a container of chocolate syrup.

I had thought it would be applied to Bernie's ta-ta's, but Ashley she-devil that she was, had other plans and started dripping the syrup on my chest. My eyes followed the upturned bottle as it rose over my breasts. I inhaled a breath and held it while the stream of brown slid through the air from the nozzle to my nipples. The cool syrup pooled between my breasts then began oozing down my sides.

"The sheets!" I called out in alarm, fearing the stains would raise questions from Bernie's parents.

But both girls seemed to have anticipated this and went to work lapping the errant trails of chocolate up faster than it could do any real damage.

"Just keep still," Bernie said with all seriousness she could muster under the circumstances.

Once they managed to stem the trickling tide of chocolate syrup, the girls, one on either side of me, drew circles smearing the syrup about my areola. In short order, both began teasing my nipples, and as they played each kept close watch on the wandering syrup, pushing the sticky stuff toward my breastbone.

I don't know why, perhaps it was the sound of her giggles, but I knew Bernie was up to something, but not what. While I couldn't see what she was doing, I concentrated on what her hands and fingers were doing. It took several long seconds before it hit me---she was on all fours, of course, but was now crawling backward until her knees rested between my -churning thighs. Each of her palms found a chocolate pool on my chest and, using both hands she managed to cover my derriere, with particular attention to my anus.

Before I could ask what she thought she was doing, and with Ashley tittering hysterically in the background, Bernie extended her tongue and licked every particle of chocolate syrup from that part of me and then moved to my testicles.

Ashley, now having controlled her giddiness, decided to join her and with Bernie licking and sucking on my balls, my sister renewed her earlier blowjob, occasionally relinquishing the crown to her ally in order that they could both fellate me at the same time.

My sister had possession of my member as its cockhead slid wildly all over her pursed lips.

"Cum for us, Donnie! Drench my face with it!" she called out, her voice rising with every syllable.

"No," I said, "Let Bernie give it a good sucking first!"

"Okay, seems fair enough---Bernie, you heard the man, suck him off!"

She handed me over to Bernie, who caught up in my sister's fervored exultations, mimicked Ashley, and slapped her own face with my throbbing dick before engulfing it into her mouth.

Admittedly I was turned on, but I did try to remain focused on what was happening.

One this was evident right away. Virgin or not, Bernice had taken more than one cock into that lovely mouth of hers. She had a definite talent for sucking cock. First she teased the head , sending the tip of her tongue into my pee-hole; next she laved around the sensitive edges of my corona and then she surprised both Ashley and me by taking me fairly deep down her throat. Not all the way mind you, but deep enough to make my sister gulp in surprise.

Then with a wickedly lewd grin, she handed my cock to Ashley, who after four or five generous sucks began pleading with me to: "Cum on my face---cum on my face---cum on my face---cum on my face..." only to be joined by Bernie halfway through the chant.

And I did.

I was gazing into Ashley's blue eyes as she pressed her lips to my shaft. Bernie was still chanting when I came, sending a prodigious jet of viscous semen against those pouting lips, immediately drenching them. It splashed wildly over her cheeks and flooded her nostrils completely.

Bernie was in the midst of her "Cum on my face when I steered my cock in her direction and fulfilled her request. A huge gob shot up into the air and rained down upon her, splashing her forehead, her hair and even her chin. My ejaculation was so powerful that it was almost impossible to distinguish the first blast from the second, or the third which followed so quickly as to be confused with the first and second volleys.

I trained my one-eyed monster back on my sister for the fourth jet and watched as it splattered against her porcelain-like features dousing her in a layer of sticky slime.

I was down to a trickle by this point and I contented myself with some slow stroking that eventually milked most of the remaining semen from my cock.

Only then did I take stock and survey my handiwork in its entirety.

Before me were two cum drenched sluts. Bernie had a veritable river of cum coursing down her cheeks. My sister had fared no better, perhaps even worse were that possible; and yet she reached out and took hold of my still solid prick and rubbed it against her face and lips. She began to slap my cock all over her face as it spent its final drops of semen.

And then Ashley caused me to laugh out loud when with a loud gargle, she opened her mouth and revealed her tongue covered with even more cum. She grinned at me as she made a show of swallowing the semen and even Bernie had to laugh at her erotic antics.

They kissed, making a show of protruding tongues licking for my benefit and I had to laugh at their show of affection for one another.

As they ended their so called kiss, I glanced at Bernice and saw cum had already left a slug-like trail down her neck only to pool, or at least collect upon her right breast.

"Oh God," Bernie gasped at length, "That was incredible. Are you done?"

I pointed at her breasts and both girls took note of the extensive amount of semen they both had on their respective bodies.

"No, I'm not done, Bernie. As you can readily tell I'm still hard and ready to have a go at you."

"Oh!" she said, and nothing more.

But I think you should clean each other up a bit. Ashley, why don't you begin?"

"Oh yeah, I'll just get a towel or two from ..."

"No, I want the two of you to lick it off one another. And be quick about it. 'Then I want Bernie to get down on all fours because I'm going to fuck her. Yes, Bernie, you're going to lose that cherry today.

"I said I was going to fuck you, and I mean that in every sense of the word. What happened earlier was more of a love-making scenario with the three of us. I'm going to show you the difference between making love and fucking. Then you'll be able to differentiate between the two."

Ashley jumped in, trying to prevent my taking Bernie's virginity. "No I can't let you do this, Donnie. You all but promised you wouldn't."

"Unless she wanted it, wasn't that the understanding Sis?"

Ashley frowned, she didn't quite get the implications of my statement, but Bernie did.

"I ... I think I should do it with him, Ashley. I mean ... he knows, umm, he knows what he's doing ..."

"And I won't fuck it up," I said, finishing her sentence for her.

Ashley nodded in acquiescence. "No, you probably won't. Okay, Bernie ... I mean if this is what you want."

"Kiss me, baby ..." Bernie pleaded, and Ashley did, giving her breast a little squeeze of affection at the same time.

Bernie glanced at my jerking erection. "Oh, I want it, Ash," she said finally responding to Ashley's earlier question. Then she started to scoop a glob of cum from Ashley's forehead.

"Oh ..." Ashley blurted in surprise. "I forgot ... silly me!" That said, she too reached out to pluck semen off of Bernie's chest.

In short order they were licking and laughing at each other as they clean the residue of my ejaculate from one another while I sat next to them, slowly stroking my erection.

As they were finishing with one another I looked at my watch. We appeared to have about 45 minutes before Bernice's parent's, or at least one of them came home.

I moved to Bernie and sat beside her. It was obvious that she was very nervous and so I moved slowly, first I picked up her hand---the same hand that she'd been scooping cum from Ashley's body with, and placed the end of her middle finger in my mouth and slowly drew it in as Bernie's eyes widened in surprise.

Opening my own eyes, I saw her staring intently at her finger, as it slid wetly between my lips. Gradually I increased speed, sliding her finger rapidly over the length of my tongue, while applying a light sucking pressure on it. Every third or fourth stroke, I stopped to lick the end of her finger in a circular motion. Unnoticed, I slipped my free hand down between us and followed the smooth, curving bottom of her thigh down to the warmth of her pussy. But when I pushed a finger into the slit between her feathery-soft inner lips, I was discovered with a delightful shriek of laughter.

I took the wet finger from my mouth and rubbed it lightly over her cheek. Kneeling close to us I took note of my sister Ashley who was now fingering herself with frantic rapidity.

I slipped my finger into Bernie's cunt, felt it grip my finger in its tight welcome. Wetness greeted my finger when I pushed inside her, and I pulled out to spread the moisture up the shallow groove of her pussy toward her clit. I settled into a steady rhythm, sliding my wet finger up and down her furrow, rubbing her pink bud lightly with each passage. She gasped and looked down between us then gave a low moan as she watched my fingers disappear between her thick lips then reappear slowly in the dim light. Her free hand reached down and grasped my arm, but she didn't try to stop my hand from moving back and forth, back and forth.