Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my mouth off her finger. Time for the main event, Bernie," I told her.

She whimpered, frightened, but excited nonetheless; her eyes fixed on my finger as it and then a second wormed their way inside her.

"Don't hurt her!" Ashley cried out.

"You two have used dildos haven't you?" I countered.

"Not nearly the size of your ..."

"I won't hurt or damage your sweetie, sis, have no fear of that."

Bernie gave out a deep, shuddering breath. I increased the pressure of my fingers, sliding them up and down ... up and down, careful to give her clitoris only the slightest touch each time. Now she was moaning trembling. She wanted it, all right and we both knew it.

Bernie gave out a long sigh and leaned forward until her forehead was resting on my shoulder, one hand on each of my knees.

I kept fingering her, not deep thrusts, but perhaps an inch or so, certainly not deeper than that. Soon I knew her orgasm was approaching as her breathing got deeper and harsher and her hands gripped my legs.

Then the wave struck and she was grunting, a deep powerful, "HUH---HUH---HUH" rang out and her hips were thrusting wildly and she turned her head and bit me on the neck.

I grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her mouth away from me. I looked down into her face, twisted with shameless pleasure and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth where it battled with her eager, searching tongue as her orgasm continued.

The moment our mouths separated let out a loud "OHHH FUUUCKKK!"

I glanced over at my sister and saw her biting her lower lip as she looked on, fearful, yet there was no denying the wanton lust in her eyes.

Bernie's moans of pleasure began to subside and she laid her head on my shoulder, her harsh breathing loud in my ear. My hand was cupping her sex, pressing, making only the tiniest of motions. After awhile, I fell back slowly, pulling her on top of me as my hand left her warm, wet pussy. She looked down into my eyes. "Please fuck me, PLEASE! I need you inside me right NOW!"

I rolled on top of her and, lifting my upper body, reached between us for my throbbing cock. Instinctively, she spread her legs wide and tilted her hips up. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her dripping slit, then fitted it into her opening.

"NOW!" she insisted, and I drove my entire weight down, spearing her to the hilt in one motion. "UNNHHH!" she grunted at the impact.

"Oh, GOD! Oh, GOD! Yes, YES! YES!" she shrieked happily, as the slick warmth of her cunt encased my cock.

My sister had her hands over her eyes, but was peeking through the openings to make sure she didn't miss a thing.

"Are you all right?" I inquired.

Bernie shook her head affirmatively and I withdrew until just the head of my member was inside her, then I dropped my weight again, impaling her, then slowly withdrew and did it again. Bernie her breath each time I made my slow withdrawal, then grunted as my prick split open her sensitive inner walls and the base of my cock pressed down on her straining clit. She began rocking her hips up to meet my assault, her hands locked on my upper arms.

Left and then right, I pulled her legs up until Bernie's calves rested on my shoulders, tilting her hips up even more then doubled the speed of my thrusts.

Soon she was uttering a high, "OH!" each time my hips thumped home against her crotch. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" she cried, staring up at me wide-eyed.

"Oh, FUCKKKK ... GONNA CUUMMM!"

About two seconds passed, and then, "OH! OH! OH! FUCKKKK!"

And she was arching up towards me, her hips thrusting, eyes closed, head thrown back. I could see Bernie's full breasts jerk slightly each time I drove into her. Her pussy seemed to squeeze my prick and the extra friction coupled with the excitement of watching her cum brought me to the brink. My thrusts became even faster as I soared over the edge and began to burst inside her.

Bernie felt the change and heard me cry out as I sent a torrid spit of semen cascading along her vaginal, but no longer virginal walls.

Her eyes opened and she began rolling her hips up to meet mine. "Come on baby! Cum in me, baby!" she croaked in a strained whisper. "Ohhhh Ash ... he ... he's filling me up with his stuff!"

I heard Ashley weeping and hoped it was with joy for her lover and best friend.

I emptied my testes into her cunt and then collapsed, falling forward onto Bernie who promptly wrapped her arms and legs around me, whispering in my ear. I could feel her cunt lightly squeezing my spent appendage and wondered if all women did this instinctively.

Ashley slipped in beside us and we lay there side by side, legs and arms entangled until with a shriek, Bernie shot up into a sitting position and calmly said: "Everyone get dressed right now. We have maybe three or four minutes, maybe less before my mother gets here."

Actually we were finished in two, her mother opened the front door two minutes later. We were sitting on the living room couch watching some inane program on the TV. Ashley introduced me and her mother welcomed me to their home, offering us sodas, which Ashley and I declined.

We left shortly afterward.

I didn't have time to give Ashley a farewell fuck; but she promised me a good time when I came home for Thanksgiving.

"Both Maureen and I have something special planned for the holiday," she said with a wickedly lewd glint in her eyes before she kissed me goodbye.

I had a hardon all the way back to Athens.