Sensuality Ch. 04

Story Info
Mind control, women discover their sensual side.
8.5k words
4.49
22.5k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------

This is the fourth chapter in "Sensuality" - my first story submitted to Literotica (more to come before we reach the end!)

I hope I am retaining your interest and you continue reading.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT INVOLVE UNDERAGE PERSONS IN ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY. AS A CONCERNED PARENT MARY JOHNSON TAKE HER DAUGHTER TO BREAKFAST TO ENUSRE SHE UNDERTANDS PROTECTION

Mary Johnson, a single mother, obstetrician and gynaecologist, is 'turned on' during her visit to UniSexSensuality.

The morning after this runs into an old friend. She shares with him the discovery she made after visiting the salon and reignites an old love.

Monica is gob smacked - she realizes that someone knows what is going on at UniSexSensuality and Simon Hetherington's involvement and plans.

---------------------------

Mary's Story

A chance encounter

I was deep in dream world, a dream about the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced. At five thirty a.m. it seemed as if all my bells were ringing, and remembering the way I had squirted those few hours ago, my hand instinctively reached between my legs... Then I realized it was the phone. Reluctantly I shook myself awake.

It was the hospital. "Doctor Johnson, your patient is presenting well, we think she'll deliver within the hour."

"I'm on my way."

Fortunately this was a quick and easy birth and by six thirty I was sitting in the nurse's lounge sharing a coffee with the two senior midwives.

"Mary, you look so different today, what have you done?"

"You mean the hair-do? It's from a new place I visited yesterday evening. Rather intriguing name: UniSexSensuality."

"That's it! You appear, I hope you don't mind me saying it, sensual, more woman. Oh, I know you are all that, but sometimes to me it seemed you were just cold clinical efficiency."

I chuckled. "You're so right. Maybe at forty its time for a change, time to discover those feelings again. Thanks for the coffee."

At seven thirty my teenage daughter Sally and I were sitting at Macdonald's munching hamburgers and fresh fries in a corner booth. I'd started telling her about the pill and the need to protect herself. We had just got onto condoms when HE came in. Sally cottoned on straight away.

"Mum, do you know him?"

"I did. He was someone very significant in my life, seventeen years ago."

"H-he's not my father is he?" Sally made to get up and go to him.

"No Sally, he's not, sit down," I commanded, "but he is the man I should have married." I waited until he took his tray across to the other side of the restaurant then got up. "Sally, wait for me. I'll be back in a moment or two.

She grabbed my hand as I made to leave. "Mum," I looked down at her, "I think its time you had fun."

Already I felt myself colouring hotly at the thought.

"Harold, it is you." He looked up at me from attending to his meal.

"Well, well, well, my little missing person. Where did you get to those seventeen years ago? Didn't what we had together mean something to you?"

I blushed with shame. "It's a very sad story Harold. Look I can't talk to you at the moment, but c-could we..."

"Get together? You're not married Mary?"

"No, but I am a mother. I was left holding the baby, my beautiful teenage baby now."

"I would have married you Mary, you know that."

"Yes, but I was ashamed of cheating on you. I should have had more sense than to let Des force me."

"Mary," he reached for his wallet, "here's my card. Any time, I'm still available."

I bent and kissed him gently on the cheek. "And I am too, now Harold." I whispered.

Sally looked at me closely as I returned to our table. "What's his name?"

"Harold."

"You said he is the man you should have married."

"Yes, he is Sally. The main reason we're having this tête-à-tête my child is that I don't want you to end up like I did. The man who is your father all but raped me at a dance when he had spiked my drink. I was what you might call rather 'tiddly' and I didn't have the will power to refuse him. Harold would have married me, even though I was pregnant, and I think he would have been a good father to you."

She nodded sagely at me. There seemed to be an understanding far beyond her young sixteen years. "I have the distinct feeling mother," she said slowly, "that I am soon going to learn what a good father he can be."

"Sally, please! I've just met the man again! It was seventeen years ago!"

"Every face tells a story mum, and yours, the title is 'Romance'. Just tell me thos e times when you want me to make myself scarce... Oops! That might be like just now, he's coming over!"

"Stay Sally!" It sounded as if I was commanding our golden retriever.

"Hello," he looked down at Sally, "I knew your mother..."

"Seventeen years ago," she interrupted coquettishly.

"Yes, will you introduce me please Mary."

"Sally, this is Harold Simpson, Harold my daughter Sally. I'm told she looks very much like me."

"Yes Mary, it's a face that I remember." He nodded, smiling at her. "I'm sure we'll see each other again Sally. Must go."

As we drove home Sally patted my knee and glanced at my profile. "So mum, are you going to see him again?"

"Is the sun going to rise tomorrow?" I countered, grinning.

She giggled. "I'm going to enjoy seeing my forty year old mum have fun."

* * * *

Harold and I had started in the same year at medical school. With my pregnancy I had to defer my fourth year. Our paths had then diverged and I lost track of him but I knew that while I'd chosen more 'people oriented' medicine he'd gone down the 'laboratory route'...

I held the card in my hand by its edges. 'Dr. Harold Simpson, Forensic Pathologist and Pharmacologist FRCP (Path), PhD (Pharm).' .

Hmm. He was surely 'high powered' in his field, and me with my little membership of the college of obstetricians and gynaecologists... But I desperately wanted to see him again and what better opportunity now! That capsule, last night... what a delightfully teasing introduction it would be to what I was looking forward to getting from him personally.

"Doctor Simpson's office, Helen speaking, can I help you?"

"Its doctor Mary Johnson, I wonder if I could speak to him please."

"Just a moment..."

"Mary! So soon, I felt the vibes jiving when you kissed me this morning. Can I hope again?"

"Harold, i-it's very soon for me, but I wonder if you could see me this morning. It's a, well, umm, a professional matter first, but maybe we can make a date for later this week?"

"Mary, I'll be delighted. How does ten o'clock sound? I'll have cleared my desk off by then."

At ten o'clock I was sitting in his office and he was holding the specimen container in his hand. "Ho ho..." he chuckled, grnning at me. "Now where did this little gem come from?" I coloured hotly. "Mmm. I think I do know, but WHERE did Mary Johnson get it?"

"That, my friend, I prefer not to say."

"Incriminating evidence," he mused, "but maybe not. It's readily available if you know where to get it, only it hasn't yet been passed by F.D.A."

"What is it Harold?"

"I'm fairly certain it's 'Arousal', a moderately powerful aphrodisiac, one that really works. Did it work for you?" he asked seriously.

"What happened on Wednesday evening sure woke me up Harold. Would you analyze it and give me the results? And if you know where to get it..."

"Will do. Anything for an old friend. So, Mary when can old friends meet again?"

"You're still... umm, unattached?"

"To a degree. My 'Mary' succumbed to cancer at thirty nine. I have a boy, he's fortunate to have had a mother."

"I'm very sorry Harold. Knowing you, she was cared for to the end."

He nodded. "And you?"

"I haven't felt the urge, until now... Sally needs a father," I looked at him quickly and shook my head, "Harold, I wasn't pushing."

He got up from his desk purposefully and advanced on me with a glint in his eye. "Mary Johnson, I AM pushing now," the kiss was all I remembered as I felt myself squeezed into the corner of the office by his filing cabinet. Our bodies were close and I felt the hardness of his erection pressing against my pubes.

I broke away from the kiss and giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Always the one for humour," he chuckled, "tell me about it Mary."

"Arousal, you certainly don't need it."

"No. Just seeing you again this morning turned me on. I wonder if you noticed at Macdonald's, I had my hand in my pants to keep 'John Thomas' from introducing himself?"

I tittered at the picture he brought to mind. "Harold. I'm free this Saturday evening. Would you like to come for dinner at my place or a show?"

"Will Sally be staying home?"

"She and the boyfriend Brian can dine with us, but they are off to a movie."

"Mmm. Then after they have left maybe we can have a show?"

"Harold, please. Be gentle with me, this is all new again."

* * * *

Sally was amazed. "You've just met him again and he's invited to dinner here, am I supposed to play gooseberry with Brian."

"My dear girl, you don't need to play gooseberry or anything else. I'm not going to embarrass you two, but I would like you to get to know him."

"Like as in saying 'dad'?"

I looked at her uncertainly. "It might just come to that Sally, you never know."

"Oh mum," she threw herself at me, "I do want you to be happy. I know you have your work, but it must be so lonely for you at times, no one to have fun with."

"Well little chicken, I live in hope."

"Hmm, one randy rooster coming up for Mary Johnson."

I swatted her backside. "Get on with you. Make sure you have all that homework finished before Saturday night! Randy rooster or not, you won't be going out with Brian until I see it on the kitchen table!"

* * * *

On the few occasions I had opportunity I really enjoyed cooking, and he arrived just as I was putting the veal parmigiana into the pan.

"I guess you are house-trained Harold. Would you put the peas into that pan, the cauliflower au gratin can go in the oven now." He did as I directed then I found myself pressed up hard against the sink.

"Arousal," he murmured against my lips, "after all these years you still turn me on. And its not just any woman, only Mary Johnson does that."

"Ah hah, romancing the cook in the kitchen." Sally grinned at us. "Didn't the Victorian gentry do that with the maids under the stairs?"

"It's good to see you too Sally. How is your little romance?"

"Oh Brian and I have been steady for a year. He's fun, but I'm not sure if its going anywhere. Mum says you have a son."

"Yes, Timothy. He's nineteen. He goes to university this year. Maybe you'd like to meet him?"

"Matchmaker matchmaker..."

"No Sally, but if I'm going to court your mother..."

"Oh that sounds so archaic! We call it 'making out' these days, but go for it, you have my blessing." Sally glanced at me and then to Harold. "D-do you know what they sometimes call her, she and those two she hangs around with."

"No, tell me."

"Stuck up broads! My mother! Please unstick her for me Harold!" With that Sally burst into tears and fled the kitchen. I made to follow but Harold held me back.

"No. Let her have her cry. She's got it out of her system now and it's good you know now how she feels about it."

Sally drew me to one side before we sat down at the table. "I'm so sorry mum, I was way out of line there."

I hugged her close. "No little chicken, it definitely needed to be said, but I'm changing, you will see."

Brian seemed overawed at being invited to join us two adults at a rather formal dinner but he behaved himself like a gentleman. After I'd served the desserts I looked across at him and my daughter.

"It's Saturday night Sally, remember curfew is ten thirty. Make sure you're back here by then. If you two want to 'make out' in the lounge that's o.k. by me too, but remember the rules, and you're out by eleven thirty, right Brian."

He nodded. "Thanks Mrs Johnson."

Later as Harold stood by me at the sink helping with the dishes he smiled. "Do you always 'come the heavy' with her?"

"No. She knows what I expect. The other day at Mac's we had a 'mother-daughter' talk. I thought it was condom and pill time. I've warned her about the tricks some men get up to."

"Ah yes, and about your 'Arousal' specimen. I was right, a 20 milligram capsule, that's mid range strength, and I think I know where it came from."

"You know where?"

"I don't mean the distributor Mary, but I would be interested in knowing who put it in your little hiding place, and how."

"Mmm, now that is VERY sensitive confidential information doctor Simpson."

"I did bring some with me tonight, if you're interested."

"Harold, I'm only interested in you, just you. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready yet for the full-on contact we could have enjoyed those years back. Can we just sit and talk, in the lounge for a while?"

We had chatted for over an hour, listening to some quiet music and sharing with each other where all the years had gone, then Harold turned to me.

"The 'stuck up broads' label, now wherever did that come from? I have heard it bruited around a bit, but with me being an 'office type'."

"My two friends, Jane and Fran," he nodded thoughtfully, "but if the new 'me' breaks out into the sunshine I'm not sure we're going to be friends for much longer."

"So, this 'break out', what started it?"

"I went and treated myself to a manicure, set and shampoo at a rather up market salon. They were handing out a few complimentary memberships at Hetherington's this week."

Harold leaned back and looked at me again. "I'd glimpsed you a week or so back, you looked rather 'frumpish' then. The new look suits you, is it a statement?"

"Mmm. Can't you see, I think I have 'go for it girl' written all over me."

"Mary," he stood up and drew me to my feet, "I'd like to start something again with you, but not if we can't take it to what should be the finish."

"Do you mean 'canoodle', or court Harold?"

"Both. Shall we?"

I guided him to the bedroom and we kissed as he slowly undressed me. He chuckled as his gaze wandered down to the black briefs. "Now, whoever could call a lady 'stuck up' when she wears those under her skirts!" His hand stroked my remaining blonde curls. "You have lovely hair Mary Johnson."

"Harold! Get your gear off, I'm going mad with wanting you!"

"Anything to oblige a lady, but I didn't come prepared for this..."

I quickly reached for the pink coloured Fun Pack. "Take your pick, you'd be more familiar with the selection than me, I'm sure."

Surprise was written all over his face as he riffled through the contents, then he looked at the clock. "Those two, the young folkwill they be back here before half ten?"

"No. they always make the most of every minute on Saturday nights, in any case Sally will leave us alone, she won't be embarrassed. You don't need to worry Harold."

"Then let's have fun, my Mary, Mary Contrary."

My one and only experience of being in such close contact with a man had been that 'quickie' which had produced Sally, Now, with his strong six foot length beside me, I joyed in the feeling of skin meeting skin. His kisses had already turned me on, but then his lips began a wide ranging exploration, my earlobes, neck. I shivered as a hand cupped my eager breast then sighed with pleasure as his lips teased out the nipple.

"Oh Harold, what we could have had my darling..."

He lifted his head and looked deep into my eyes. "Mary, my sweet one, you taste so good. We can have, and we are going to have it. I'm not playing around with you... I do hope you're serious about this too?"

"I'm serious Harold," I said quietly, "it's not simply having a 'fling' with you. I want you to love me and cherish me for ever."

At that I felt his hand slide up my thigh, circling my remaining bush. "Do you shave down there Mary?"

I chuckled. "Not usually, but last night," I reached out for the tingler in the Fun Pack, "I used one of those for the very first time. Would you like to tease me with it?"

"It will be a pleasure you little wanton. Open your legs a bit, let me see your fun park." He picked up a tissue. "You're dripping already. I'll dry you off a bit or these won't stick so well."

Memories of the feel of those tingling rubber pads on my labia had me a-shiver with expectation then I jumped involuntarily as the first pulse grabbed at me.

"Oooh Harold, that feels so nice, I do want you inside me, but not just yet, can you hold on for a while?"

"I'm sure. Simply watching and turning you on like this will make me harder and randier than ever." He picked up the smaller of the vibrators. "Would you like me to vibe you?"

"Anything, anything, but anything that gives you and me pleasure."

"What an invitation! I can't possibly resist. Open your legs, as wide as you can little one."

At just over five feet three I didn't really feel little anymore but it had been his pet name for me. Precious memories of our brief times of 'making out' came back. I squirmed at the sudden feeling that washed over me as his tongue laved my clitoris then probed into my entrance.

"Oh Harold, the things you could have done to me. I'm so, so sorry..."

"Lots of miles to make up little one." As he continued to worship my clit the vibrator buzzed, spreading my lips as he slid it gently into me twirling it around as it went deeper and deeper. "Tell me when I find gold Mary."

"Mmm you mean my G-spot? Just a little bit further in, now, run it round and round... Yes, there... Oh my God, that is heavenly... I th-think I'm going to come Harold."

"That's alright sweetie. I'm sure we'll be able to come again."

The tingle of the pads, his nibbling and tonguing my clit... and now the insistent stimulation of the vibe had sent me right over the edge and I bucked and writhed with the sensations that were now rippling through me.

He leaned over me and kissed me gently on my lips. "Mary, that was always one of my dreams, to take you to the heights of pleasure like that. Of course, we both know a lot more now, but it was like a first time again for me."

"Me too. That other 'once' wasn't really pleasant."

"Lets not talk about that ever again Mary." He cuddled up close alongside me. I felt as if a new day was dawning, even though it was only nine in the evening.

. . . this was what I'd read about in some of the girlie stories I'd scanned.

'The afterglow: this is a wonderful time of fulfilment, rest and renewal, when a woman has been brought to a climax by her lover and rests in his arms'. Somehow that line had stayed with me. At the time I thought the author of the story was only playing with words and with the emotions of her readers . . .

"Harold," I murmured, "I'm glowing in the afterglow."

"I'm glad," he raised himself on one elbow, "half past nine. Are you ready for my 'afterburner', or shall we leave it for another night?"

"Afterburner?" I frowned.

"It's the extra jet, like a power surge, a supercharger that a fighter aircraft uses to zoom out of trouble."

"Mmm. Buster," I chuckled, "the moment you put that 'afterburner' in me, you're zooming fast into trouble, you're done for! I'm not letting you go again Harold. It's decision time."

He moved away and got out of the bed. I was still naked, fired up and aching with need for him, and as he moved away I felt utterly lost.

"Harold, y-you, you're not leaving me... Oh Harold, please! If all you w-want is to have f-fun with me occasionally..." I had tears in my eyes and turned away.

"Mary, come over here," he commanded. I turned back and saw him kneeling by the side of the bed. "Will you marry me?"

"You silly! You know very well my answer would have been and is yes. Why the performance?"

"It's what I was planning to do before," he got down beside me and put his hand up between my legs, "before I lost you. But I'd never got around to planning this. Open up for me precious."