Sensuality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing Fran?"

"About c-cloud seven, t-two more to go, think we can come together?"

"Ugh," I groaned, "I'm just about there, can I do anything for you?"

"Suck my nipples and finger that little button down there for me, then there'll be shooting stars, up, up, and away into the wild blue yonder."

She started moaning and I felt her insides clenching, massaging my hot rod then I came, pumping into her right up to her cervix. She screamed out her climax and collapsed quivering on me, her wonderful breasts squashed hard against my chest. Lifting my hands I cupped them.

"Fran, you send me ballistic. To feel you climaxing and pump into you."

"Oh, Malcolm, Malcolm, that was... I donlt have words to describe it. You're so good with me. Never go away, please."

"Well Fran," I said slowly, "maybe we could get a little gold chain forged for us both."

"How do you mean?" She frowned down at me.

"Have you seen the jewellery that's advertised for our kinky youth, the clit stud, penis stud?" She giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Y-you m-mean chain our precious bits together? Oh you crazy man!"

"Thank you for allowing me to be crazy with you," I sighed, "now what? Surely you don't want more already Fran, I've had a hell of a day!"

She rolled off me and snuggled close to my side. "No, I don't want more, not at present anyway. I want you to hold me close and you can tell me about your day."

I told her about the twenty five year old, the girl that had at last got a new heart, and she wept. "Oh I'm so glad Malcolm. You know she has a man waiting for her out there. I've seen them, he's so close and supportive."

"I wondered about that, how would a man feel seeing his woman scarred for life like that . . . then we had the other one, about your age, heavy smoker, binge drinker. Had to do a couple of stents, touch and go. I hope it's a wake-up call for her."

"You know Malcolm, we're fortunate. I don't mean comfortably set up in good jobs. We're fortunate that we didn't get too deeply into that stuff. I know we played around at parties and such during our student days, but we took notice of the signs, signs like you and me are now putting in front of folk."

"Enough shop little one, so you want me to stay the night?"

"Mmm please. Then you can give me a very special wake up call, and I'd like you to stay tomorrow too. Tell you what. Let's have a sexy shower together and then sleep. I've never slept with a man before. It will be a new experience for me."

I didn't know what had got into this little bundle of tricks. In the past she'd brushed off any attempts by me to even accompany her to medical events, and the very idea of dating, well! There'd been so many appellations by my colleagues: 'man hater', 'lesbo' and 'stuck up bitch'. It seemed at last she'd discovered what women and men should be together, what her body was for.

In the shower she soaped and teased me until at last, with her legs scissored round my middle, I filled her again, pounding her lovely butt against the tiled wall as she moaned her need, then crushing her trembling body to me as we both climaxed.

* * * *

I had a ward round to do on the Sunday morning, so leaving her sleeping, sprawled naked on the bed, I quickly wrote a note and propped it on the bedside table "I'll be back, keep that pussy hot for me!" Then, picking up her house key from the rack on the wall I let myself out and drove to the hospital.

My pager buzzed just as I started up the front steps. "Kingsbury?"

"Malcolm, don't you EVER, EVER leave me again without saying goodbye! I was so looking forward to a morning kiss, and maybe a little more . . ."

"Sweetie, I know you need me, and I want you, but there are two ladies I have to see, they've just had a new lease of life, and that's our job, o.k.?" I heard her chuckle.

"Its alright darling, I was just funning, it was lovely going to sleep with a man last night, but it would have been sooo nice to actually wake up with a man beside me this morning. Say 'hi' to our young lady and tell her I'll be in to see her Monday."

* * * *

The work hadn't taken very long, all systems were 'go' with our two critical patients. My houseman seemed amazed at the energy I had. "Doctor Kingsbury, you've sure bounced back since yesterday... a good night?"

"Mmm a good night, and a good morning. Give me a call if anything changes, won't you." I said no more to him. Word would soon be out that the two senior hospital 'singles' were past the dating stage and on the way to the altar.

I stopped by the supermarket, into the fruit and milk sections, something for her fun too I told myself, then quickly through the checkout and to my second home. As I opened her front door I called up the stairs "Is my pussy awake?"

"Mm," she murmured, loud enough to hear, "she's ready to start purring."

"And does my pussy like cream," I said, from her kitchen as I opened the cutlery drawer, "lovely thick cream."

"She'll lap up your cream any day."

I slipped the tub of cream, the strawberries and bottle of chocolate topping into a shopping bag along with the two dessert spoons then climbed the stairs. She was leaning back, hands behind her head, her lovely breasts up-tilted by the position and her legs were wide apart waiting for me.

"Close your eyes kitten, this is something I've dreamed of doing with my woman." I scooped out a large dollop of cream and spread it from her mound down to her vestibule then took three large luscious strawberries and placed them along her cleft.

"Oh, that's cold Malcolm, what is it, can I look?"

"No, eyes still closed kitten," I moved the dressing table mirrors so she had a full view of her exposure. "O.k., open your eyes, watch me enjoy breakfast."

"Oh Malcolm, you mad, mad man. It feels so terribly wanton and decadent . . . and it makes me feel as sexy as hell just looking at what you're doing!"

"It's your turn later, you can have a lollipop, as long as you don't bite. And I brought along some chocolate topping for it."

Later it was she who commanded "Now close your eyes." I heard a rustle of fabric and snap of elastic, the rough feeling of cotton around my mouth then I felt the thick sticky chocolate syrup drip onto the head of my penis. "O.k. you can open them now. I'm open for you. This is breakfast for two!"

My eyes swivelled to the mirrors, she was straddling me, dressed in spidery seductive black underwear, her marvellous boobies spilling over the cups of the low cut bra, and right in front of my eyes was her naked pussy edged by the slit in the crotch less briefs.

* * * *

To be continued . . .