Sensuality Ch. 06

Story Info
Three women who have been controlled turn the tables.
6.5k words
4.47
21.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------

We are fast coming to the conclusion of "Sensuality" - my first story submitted to Literotica (one final episode to come!)

I hope I have retained your interest and that you continue reading.

Thank you for your votes so far, but reader's comments will be helpful as to how this story has been received by you -- what you liked or disliked.

In this episode the 'Three Broads' - Jane a dentist, Fran who is a cardiac physician, and Mary a gynaecologist team up with Monica, head girl at the UniSexSensuality salon, to turn the tables on Simon Hetherington.

---------------------------

The 'Three Broads' mount the operation

Mary's Story

It was some words of Monica's that had suggested the idea to me. When Jane left UniSexSensuality after her visit, she'd been asked by Monica if she had any funds to invest. We were all always on the lookout for a return which would add to our retirement nest-egg, so I decided it needed some serious consideration.

After a discrete meeting with Monica - and at her behest - my two companions and I gathered for a morning coffee at Madison's.

"Now look you two, we've nearly always done things together, same stockbroker, same land agent, same tax accountant."

"Same salon too," Fran joked. "So Mary, what are you suggesting should be the same now?" Fran asked, "with our newly discovered appetites, should we have an orgy together with one and the same stud?"

"Fran!" She and Jane had often in the past been a ladies 'twosome', but a 'foursome' included me? "No way!"

"Let her go on Fran. You won't get me into that now either. I don't need a stud, Jeremy is giving me very good service nowadays."

"Listen please, both of you." I continued. "What I'm suggesting is that we start a limited company together with a few employee shareholders. It will be a gilt-edged investment and we'll be preventing the incipient lay off of some very fine young people."

"And what," Jane looked at me quizzically, "is this gilt-edged company that's looking for our money, and what goods or services will they offer?"

I looked at Monica and nodded

"UniSexSensuality Limited," Monica replied, "it would be offering everything you three ladies thought you were getting, without the little 'extras' you didn't know you got in the process."

"WHAT are you saying?" Fran exploded.

"Please tell me EXACTLY what is behind that remark, what 'EXTRAS' Monica!" Jane said frostily.

It seemed that I needed to hold the floor as referee and peacemaker. "Cool it, you two please. Monica is in a very difficult situation here. We could nail her to the wall, and a few others along with her if we wanted to, but they are pawns in a very big game, and the big game hunter is Simon Hetherington"

"Simon! The bastard!" Jane exclaimed, "wait till I get my hands on him."

"You'll be way behind me," Fran countered, "I owe him a few big ones."

I waited patiently until all the name-calling had died down.

"Now, let me tell you a little story. I had a fantastic time that Wednesday afternoon at UniSexSensuality. It was so relaxing and releasing, and it opened me up to new ideas in more ways than one," I giggled, "but later that evening, when I arrived home . . ."

"Don't tell me. You had to frig yourself silly?" Fran interjected.

"And I suppose that Fun Pack got a serious work out?" Jane grinned.

"You're both right in a way. I had great fun, the most wonderfully arousing fun I have experienced for years. And I desperately wanted a man." They both nodded. "You two as well? That figures," I said smiling reminiscently. "Up to now, I've never been a 'gusher', I'd read about female ejaculation, but never experienced it. That night, I squirted, wow and how! The bed linen was soaking wet. I knew that Sally would be up soon to share the events of her day with me so I went to change it . . ."

"Get on with it Mary, please. I'm getting wetter by the minute." Jane commented.

"And I'm getting aroused, terribly aroused." Fran said.

"Arousal. That's just it, both of you, the three of us in fact, after we had visited 'that place' neither of us could help ourselves could we?"

"Well, no Mary, but I thought it was just the whole sensual experience, that pampering, the new look and all that. What about you Fran, what do you think?"

"Much the same idea -- I'd really had 'the works' you know. I was still tingling from that full body massage, the most invigorating one I've ever had."

I had taken the portion of capsule back from Harold; only a minuscule amount had been required to verify the chemical constituents. I held up the specimen tube in my hand so that everyone could see it.

"Evidence." I said softly.

"Evidence of what, that your juices have turned blue green?" Jane chortled.

"Oh, come on Mary, you're not so frustrated that you're stuffing other things up your vag now are you?"

"No. THIS is the evidence that we three had something stuffed up our love tunnels at that place. We were penetrated - or entered if you like - WITHOUT OUR EVER KNOWING IT."

Fran and Jane sat as if turned to stone for a moment, then leaped to their feet and stood over Monica. "You horrible little bitch!"

"Hey, sit down you two! If you shoot the messenger we'll never get the one who sent the message."

"Simon!" they echoed.

"Monica, the floor is yours, it was your idea, so tell them."

"Yes Monica, do that." Jane asked quietly, "Is this the investment opportunity you mentioned to me when I visited, where I could lay some of my spare cash?"

Monica nodded.

Monica's Story

"First, ladies, I hope that we can be friends after this. If we can't," she shrugged, "then go for it, you can nail me to the wall." She looked around at the three of us. "Tell me, did you enjoy your time with those fun packs, and afterwards? What has the whole experience done for you . . . Jane?"

"Oh boy, I was absolutely hyper that night. I hate to think what would have happened if some young bod had knocked on my door. In the end I got together with Jeremy, our long-time stockbroker. He broke me in well and truly, I won't need to find another rider for the rest of my life."

"You Mary?"

"the next day I met up again with Harold, he's the one who analysed the capsule. We'd been friends for years, way back. I was ready to be married to him before Des raped me and got me pregnant. The next weekend we had a really hot night of loving, and he's given me this." She flashed her diamond and ruby ring at us.

"Wowee!" we chorused.

"And what about you, Fran?"

"Whew, what a night! I called up my anaesthetist colleague. Until then I'd given him the deep freeze treatment. For five hours he showed me how a man can love a woman every which way. The next morning we shared a scrummy breakfast together: Strawberries and cream la Mons de Venus, after that a chocolate lollipop for me while he enjoyed a Crème de la femme liquer!"

There was puzzled silence at this last then as the full implications of Fran's de jeuner a deux sunk in on us we just couldn't stop laughing.

It was some time I was able to get another word in. "So, are you all happy with the new 'you'?"

"You bet Monica, yes, and how!"

"I wonder how much I should tell you. I'm ashamed of my part in all this..." I pondered. These were three powerful professional women and I'd put myself at their mercy. "I'd best get it out and over with."

Mary put her hand on my arm. "You don't have to you know."

"Mary, if I'm going to take that job and work with you in your practice, I must tell them!"

"Alright, now you two, now be gentle with her, please."

I looked down at the table, I couldn't look either of them in the eye. "When you visited UniSexSensuality you were sexually penetrated, examined and played with without your knowing it."

"How Monica," Mary asked quietly.

"It was the coffee. Yes, it's a 'speciality of the house', but it contains a drug called 'Sensualize', the effect is to lowers your defences and make you extremely suggestible. You allowed someone total intimate access to your body, and if I may say so, each of you appeared to enjoy it."

There was utter silence around the table.

"No, it wasn't Simon," I said quickly, "it was someone who was being used by Simon as a pawn in his little game. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive that person some day."

"Look," Fran said, looking round our group. "I'm really cheesed off that a thing like this could have happened, but what are we going to do about it?"

"Simon's the one we need to get" Jane remarked. "The people he put up to this scheme were just used, working under him, they had no choice."

"Mary, what do you think?" I asked.

"I think we need to broaden our take on this Monica. What do you think Simon's objective is? If you know, please tell us."

"To quote Simon, 'I want you to work on those three stuck up broads', and when we'd worked on you to his satisfaction he was going to 'get into your pants',"

They were shaking their heads in amazement now. I looked at each of them in turn.

"He knows you are interested in his stuff, and he wants you to buy it. He has plans to give each of you a fat discount, but you would each have to receive a large investment."

"You mean?"

"Bending over the managing director's desk, with his massive prong directed up your backsides!"

There was silence for a minute or two. They were seething with anger and I could almost feel the heat of it.

Fran spoke first. "Hey Monica, this is all very good, but how are we going to hurt Simon, apart from his prong," we laughed, "he's very big in other ways." she shook her head, "I can't see how. He might want me over his desk, but how can I get him 'over a barrel' and enjoy my revenge?"

"Wait and see. What about you Mary." I urged. I knew that Mary had done quite a bit of homework on this with her newly found old friend.

"Administering a dangerous drug without consent, first the coffee, and 'Arousal' that particular chemical item has not been approved by FDA yet. Operating an unlicensed brothel. Some of those 'extras services' Monica has been telling me about would curl the spines on a porcupine. Then aiding and abetting persons to unknowingly commit an offence. That's just the tip of the legal iceberg. Harold was very helpful."

"Come on Jane," Fran urged, "that was good, but yours I hope will be better. It's no investment for us and we won't see any gingerbread if we simply close down Simon and UniSexSensuality!"

"Jeremy has been digging into the share structure and finances of the salon and the Hetherington firm. There have been some dodgy transactions where Simon, or Hetherington finance personnel at his direction, siphoned money from designated accounts into UniSexSensuality to support Simon's 'extra' services. All this is against company law.

"Ahmm." Fran murmured.

"I also know, from Monica, that some very influential citizens with peculiar sexual proclivities frequent the place. They would not like their cover being blown; likewise many Hetherington shareholders would be incensed to discover that company profits were being diverted to finance a sleazy operation for Simon's personal enjoyment."

"But Monica, what's the point of us all investing our money in what appears to be a high class brothel, where would be the return for us?"

"Fran, investing in a high class brothel, as it operates now, would bring no benefit for you. But the legitimate services, such as you three received free from your 'Valued Customer' cards, could have netted us over fifteen hundred dollars."

"We got fifteen hundred dollars worth of pampering!" Jane breathed in surprise.

"Now, the space that is presently being utilised for Simon's 'extra' operations I'd would value at something like three or four thousand dollars a day when put more appropriate uses. You know the quality of the facilities behind that 'VC' door . . . Many of the public would pay good prices to have memberships to the spa, massage, body toning and such services. High class gym and weight loss equipment could be installed in other areas."

"It sounds too good to be true," Mary said, "but what about staff?"

"The staff are already competent in their proper professional roles. I've spoken quietly to them. They all like the money those extras brought in, but most would prefer clean employment. We might lose one or two of them but I'm sure the best ones would stay."

"Well Monica," Fran looked fairly convinced, "how do we go about this now?"

"You tell them Jane. I know that Jeremy's been working had for us on this."

"Yes. We go about it very carefully. Simon is between a rock and some harder places. Jeremy is going to canvas major shareholders of Hetherington's, they have enough clout to push a motion through. It will be that if Simon wants to remain managing director he must divest himself of UniSexSensuality. You've something to add to that I think Mary?"

"Yes. Harold has been worried about the place for a while. He knew something sinister was going on there but with the powerful people who were using the extras his hands were tied. Monica has enough evidence to nail Simon herself, but she would lose public character in the process."

"So what does Harold suggest Mary?" Fran looked interested at this.

"What Harold plans to do is visit Simon and confront him, this will be after we've put the rest of the operation in place."

Fran chucked. "O.k. let's put in our orders for all the quality equipment we want from Hetherington's. We'll demand those special discounts from Simon. He's sure to baulk at it and will probably invite us to bend over his desk, but with an Arousal capsule in each hand . . . I think we can send him ballistic."

"But who owns the shares in UniSexSensuality? If we're going to invest, don't we need to own it or have control?" I asked.

"That's another dodgy piece of work." Jane said. "They're all owned by a paper company under Simon's aegis, unbeknownst to the shareholders. Jeremy says that the fact he is illegally subsidising operations we will get them for a song."

They all looked at me.

"It's decision time Monica," Jane smiled encouragingly.

The hostility had gone. It seemed they were going to team together and I was invited on board. I was thankful that their combined efforts would be directed at Mr. Simon Hetherington and not at Ms. Monica Smith.

"Yes," Fran nodded, "where do you stand in all this? You could be out of a job? But if it comes off we'd need a receptionist or some kind of floor manager like you who knows how these things work."

"Mary has offered to take me out of that hell, but the salon will be a heaven now for whoever steps into my shoes. I'm taking up Mary's offer to step into Elizabeth's place when she retires. A new receptionist manager? It will be the unkindest cut of all if you rescue young Helene Marsden from Simon's clutches. She has an MBA and her looks and deportment could only add to the place."

* * *

Jane's Story

There were six of us, sharing an ordinary coffee: us three no-longer 'stuck up broads' and Monica, together with Harold and Malcolm who had joined us. We were eagerly waiting for Jeremy's call from the shareholders meeting,

My mobile buzzed. "Jeremy? It went through! And they voted to divest themselves of UniSexSensuality as well! Hooray!"

I turned to my companions. "Jeremy is going to make an offer for those shares on our behalf. It will be a substantial amount but..."

"Jane," Mary reminded me, "don't forget we'll be dividing it up by eight or nine, and there'll be a number of staff share purchases a well," I looked around the table at all those present and they nodded."

"Mary, I can count seven here with our partners and Monica, who are the others?"

"Yes there's us, but also there's young Helene Marsden and another person I won't tell you about, not just yet. He needs to redeem himself."

Monica smiled at us 'three broads' "Girls I think you 'know him' in a, hmm. well, a intimately physical kind of way."

We just looked at each other.

"Punishment," Mary remarked, "it's such a pity that I'm a gynaecologist. Guys don't need my services, and what could I do to him anayway? Now, if I was only working in the reproductive engineering field!"

Jane nodded assent, her face a picture of sadistic glee. "That man had better not come near me for any dental extractions in the near future. I'd Novocaine his prick so badly he wouldn't be able to use it for a month."

The men burst into laughter. "And what," Malcolm asked moving closer to Fran, "would you do to him kitten?"

"Hmm. I suppose you've all seen some of those medical soapies where they shock the patient's heart back into life . . . I'm just wondering," she mused, "what would a 20 joule charge from a cardio-defibrillator feel like when its applied across your balls?"

"Whew," Harold breathed, "you'd better keep her happy Malcolm. With wicked ideas like that in her little head!"

We were about to split up but both Harold and Jeremy restrained us.

"No, wait a moment. Monica, you're almost a king-pin, or should it be queen-bee, in Simon's little operation and he's not going to like it."

Jeremy nodded. "Yes, ladies, there is much more behind this than you realise. It's not only the salon and Simon's fiddles. I think you'd best make it clear Harold."

Monica shuddered. "You mean that man might to come after me?"

Harold put a hand on her arm. "You could be in real danger Monica. I won't say from whom or where, but we already have people watching out for you, right now. Don't go anywhere isolated or alone. Please keep to public places and you'll make our job easier."

We four women just look at him.

"And who is the 'our'?" Jane asked softly.

Harold said quietly "The goodies."

* * * *

Fran's Story

Simon hasn't any

The three of us, with plenty of assistance from our mates and Monica planned this last offensive like a military operation. Mary invited Helene round to a coffee and cake meeting at Madison's and she gladly accepted our offer of new position of Manager and Receptionist at our soon to be acquired investment. She also volunteered the information that Simon had approved the sale of new equipment for our practice offices, not to mention some additional items we'd ordered for Malcolm's and Harold's consulting rooms, these awaited his decision on discounts to be offered.

"Helene, how does Simon deal with the final documentation, any special discounts and the like?"

"Normally I would just present sales orders and discounts to him for approval, but for you three he said: 'hold them until those three broads come in, I want to deal with them in person'... what do you think I should do Fran?"

"Helene, does he always check through them, or only scribble his signature if you give him a whole sheaf of them?"

"If he's fairly busy he'll give me his signature stamp to use."

"Well tomorrow make duplicates of our three orders, keep a set for when we come in to see him, but mix up the others with the biggest pile of routine stuff you can find. Wait for a moment when he's busy... would it work do you think?"

"Oh you three are wicked!"

"Helene, how is Jared?"

"Oh he's not very busy these days. He's really nice you know."

"Helene, Jared has actually been rather naughty. Please tell him that, and tell him that the 'three broads' want to see him. We'll meet him here tomorrow at ten. Tell him if he comes he'll get a present, if he doesn't he'll be in real big trouble.

She looked surprised. "Why, whatever has he done?"

The three of us put our fingers to our lips. "Ladies secrets."

We were waiting for Jared next morning at nine thirty. A few moments after we sat down my mobile rang.

"Doctor Goodall speaking, can I help you? Oh, it's you Simon, did you get back from the conference all right? Good, those new cardio monitors for our ICU... what did you say! Another ten percent off. Oh Simon, thank you. Yes, well, I do have a full schedule, but maybe, umm, say two thirty on Friday, alright." I pressed the End Call button and two minutes later Jane's phone went.

12