Sensuality Found

Story Info
Her best friend Sandy gives lessons in pleasure.
1.2k words
3.89
58k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Wednesday I called Sandy, my best friend over after Larry blew me off for the third time in two weeks. Every time I needed a shoulder to cry on he was never there, but Sandy always is. She told me not to worry he was just a man and to expect those things.

Within ten minutes of me calling her she was there with open arms. Sandy is tenderly comforting, the sister I never had and wished I did. There was nothing we could not share, openly talking about our sexual exploits. However, I could never tell her how wet I would get listening to her stories of female lovers.

Hugging me tightly as she bounced into the room, reassuring me there was someone who cared. "We need something to drink. Lets try to make something new!" she giggled as we made our way to the kitchen. Oh Lord, Sandy in the kitchen is an oxymoronic statement if ever there was one. Within ten minutes the kitchen looked terrible and we drank the worst drink known to human kind.

It wasn't enough to get us drunk, but the whole scene had us acting silly. She always cheered me up and I loved her for it. She turned to pick up her glass and turned the blender button on high throwing the foul liquid all over us. I jerked the cord out of the wall standing there dripping wet smelling like pure alcohol. I could not help notice she wore no bra as her t-shirt became sheer when soaked, her large taunt nipples reacting to the coldness of the clinging shirt.

We started full belly laughing when Sandy said, "Ok Sis, let's go get a shower before we stick to the floor permanently."

We held hands as we ran upstairs stumbling into the wall from laughing so hard. "I'll get the shower ready," she yelled as I walked to the bedroom to get us some t-shirts to wear.

Grabbing two towels on my way to the bathroom, I found myself standing in the doorway watching her for a moment as she slowly peeled off her wet clothes. Never once had I realized what a beautiful woman she was, feeling a tingling sensation begin at my core hardening my nipples.

Sandy was in the nude taking the long brown hair now free from its confined pony tail, her pert breasts looked to be about a 36 C with large upturned nipples. She was completely tanned, her tapered waist and arched back leading down to a perfect heart-shaped bottom. I found myself getting more aroused, shaking my head at the silly thoughts I walked in.

"Hey Sis, get undressed before we use up all the hot water." She laughed at my attempts to take of the sticky clothes. "Come here let me help," as she began to undress me quickly.

We stepped in the shower together pushing each other like schoolgirls to make sure we got our hair wet. She washed my hair and I washed hers. With her head tipped back Sandy's beckoning nipples were a mere inch from my face. Holding back the urge to place my lips around one, feeling it harden more in my mouth.

" Here let me wash you so we make sure all the sticky stuff is off of us." Handing her the soap, I allowed her to roam my body with her hands. I felt my muscles tighten deep within me and my clit began to throb. Her hands slowly massages my breasts her thumbs began to flick across my nipples sending little titillating sensations threw my body. In turn I did the same to her, hearing Sandy moan slightly, as I looked in her eyes noticing the heady lust I also felt.

I followed her every move touch for touch, stroke for stroke. Then her hand reaches my smooth shaved mound. Sandy began sliding her finger up and down my wet slit, then gently inside to find my eager clit. It was my turn to moan and hunger for more of her sweet touch. I did the same to her, finding her little pleasure pearl teasing it with my finger until I felt her thighs quivering, clasping my hand tightly between them while she rode my probing fingers.

We were enjoying each other without a word spoken. It was not rough like I was used to with Larry. This was the most soft, erotic, sensual touch I have experienced. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful your hair is? Red is the most erotic color on a woman" I smiled thinking she could be excited by my hair, something she had kept secret also.

She knelt in front of my freshly washed mound, slightly opening my passion-swollen lips to reveal my engorged pebble. I felt her hot tongue snake out to tease it from its hood. Leaning back against the shower wall she began the sucking my clit, using her fingers to slowly penetrate my wetness in and out. I looked down to watch her long slim fingers playing my body like a fine tuned violin. The sensuous softness of her hands made my body react like it had never been properly touched before.

She smiled, increasing her pressure as my moans became louder bringing me to the most passionate orgasm I have ever had. She washed me again using her tongue to bathe my sensitive essence, dipping her hot tongue deep inside, slowly licking up toward my still throbbing clit teasing it ever so gently. Sandy leisurely stood, looking deep into my eyes, passionately kissed my lips, tasting my honey on her lips set me on fire again.

I began kissing down her body, suckling her taunt nipples, she moaned pulling my head into her. Her moans increased as I kissed my way down to her mound. She too has a beautifully shaved mound. Opening her cleft to expose her engorged pleasure pearl I flicked it with my tongue and she shuddered.

I enjoyed knowing I could please her, feeling myself getting wet at her sweet scent. I suckled her clit doing the same as she had to me, slipping my fingers in and out of her hot moist love hole. The excitement was building for both of us; tasting her sweetness I began moaning into her dripping pussy.

Sliding a further back to her rounded bottom to tease her rosebud anus with my tongue and back again to her love hole. Her thighs began to quiver hard, her hips bucking against my mouth; her hands found my hair pulling me deep into her milking honey hole.

I grabbed her hips and held her steady while I sucked even harder until she exploded, her sweet liquid that tasted wonderful on my tongue. Spreading her lips wide as not to lose a drop from her drenched center.

I stood to kiss her, allowing her to taste the sweetness I had just tasted, using the pulsating showerhead to rinse both our hot holes. In turn it fired us up again as the pulsation sent us both into quivering orgasms. Our mouths searching each other out, tongues dancing, suckling each other's bottom lip until the waves of passion subsided.

Both of us spent, but relaxed not quite sure what to say. We dressed in silence and walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Together we laid down curled up holding each other we drifted off to sleep with satisfied smiles.