Sensuality Outdoors

Story Info
An erotic encounter on the front porch.
779 words
3.83
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this morning feeling delicious. My whole body singing for pleasure. I got up and decided to bask my body in the hot sun. I went out and layed down on the porch feeling the heat of the sun caressing my naked body. The feel was so sensual like fingers sliding over every inch of me. I felt the heat pool between my thighs. I couldn't resist running my hands over my body. I got so caught up in the sensual feel I didn't hear the foot steps coming across the porch.

Suddenly I felt a body straddling me forcing my hands up over my head. I opened my eyes looking up into his eyes. I smiled he is just what I need. A release for all the pleasure coursing through my body. He tied my hand to the banisters. Spreading my thighs. He moved down to bind my legs apart. I couldn't move all I could do is beg for the release I wanted. He began caressing my heated body exploring every inch. I felt the moisture between my thighs. He knelt between my legs staring at my glistening wet pussy. As I watched the desire build in his eyes I begged please fuck me. Let me feel you. I strained against my bonds trying to reach him. Just as I thought I couldn't take anymore I felt his finger caress my sweet lips. Barely touching, tracing my entrance. Moaning begging for more. Finally he pressed into me. The feel of his fingers penetrating me I lifted my hips pulling against the bonds. He knew just how to touch me. I felt the pleasure building inside my body. I was helpless to give it release. He kept me right on the edge. Begging for more as he played my body with his hands and mouth. His hands slid under my sweet ass cupping me lifting me to his mouth. Pulling the bonds tight. Sucking my sweet lips into his mouth, nibbling me. His tongue entering me, finally sending me over the edge. I felt my sweet cum flowing out of my body into his mouth. He slid up my body taking my mouth in a passionate kiss. Letting me taste myself on his lips. Mmmmmm so sweet.

"Now I have given you what you wanted. Your going to give me what I want." He demanded. He slid up my body straddling my chest. I opened my mouth straining to reach his hard cock. He rubbed it back and forth over my lips. Suddenly forcing it down my throat. I felt his balls hit my lips as he pounded my mouth. Fucking my throat. Forcing me to take all of him over and over, while he played my sweet pussy with his fingers. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore my body found it's sweet release again. Where I had been about to pull back I was suddenly helping him fuck my mouth. I felt him getting harder in my throat and finally that amazing heat flowing down my throat as he came. He unbound my hands and feet, and laid back on the porch.

Now that I was free I could touch like I had been desiring. I straddled him. Using my hands and mouth to explore his body the way he had mine. Learning every inch. Touching, licking, nibbling his chest. Working my way down over his stomach. Taking his cock in my mouth swirling my tongue around his shaft as I suck him down. Feeling him begin to harden as I suck faster and harder. Pulling him down my throat stretching his hardening cock. The feel of his loose skin tightening sent heat to my center. I kept sucking hard and deep until he was throbbing in my mouth. Then I straddled him sliding my hands up his chest. I felt his hands grip my ass lifing me up, settling me down over his hard cock. He sat up wrapping his arms around me kissing me as I began to ride him. Feeling my breasts rub against his chest as I rode harder and faster. Taking him as he had taken my mouth earlier. His hands stretching my ass cheeks apart lifting and pushing helping me ride him. So much heat, so much friction. I felt my body tightening, so close. I could hear myself moaning, screaming, "yes baby, yes." He dropped back to the porch lifting his hips. Fucking me harder and faster. Taking me, sending me over the edge at the same moment he plunged deep cumming inside me. I collapsed on top of him. Both of us unable to move.