Sensually Assaulted Ch. 02

Story Info
Officer Karl makes sure she's punished properly.
1.4k words
4.16
43.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night, Kim braced herself, not knowing what to expect. How had no one heard her screams? The acts going on? Was this even a real jail or was it one set up by Officer Karl himself? He seemed crafty enough. She hadn't eaten all damn day and well, to be quite honest she was starving. Not for food, but for him.

Lying on her lumpy ass bed, she closed her eyes; thinking about his cock in her. The bolts of pleasure from his cold hands on her dampened pussy. With these thoughts she spread her legs just enough to put a hand between and rub herself. Slipping it under her panties she had put on only this morning, she began to finger herself, thrusting her fingers. She not being a virgin anymore opened a lot more doors in the eye of masturbation.

The door creaked and her eyes snapped open. Her hand flew from her pussy and into her mouth to get rid of the juicy evidence from her yearning pussy. Lying now on her side she saw him again, leaning against the door as relaxed as anything. As sexy as anything. He held a crooked smile. A knowing smile. She felt her face flush. Officer Karl spoke softly, as if he were afraid to break the gentle silence.

"You were masturbating weren't you?"

Kim blushed farther and said nothing.

He chuckled that chuckle that made her heart stop completely. This was where she would begin to die of lust. His magic had been cast and it was only going to get worse from here. Or better, depending on how you looked at it.

"You were masturbating weren't you?" He asked again but this time with authority in his voice.

She paused and decided to just tell the truth.

"Yes Officer."

"Ah, and how does it feel?"

"It feels good Sir."

"It feels good," He repeated. "Just good?"

"It feels wonderful. But it can't feel as good as you do," she said honestly.

"Oh really?" He asked, making his way to the bars and sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Yes...."

He let himself in and didn't bother to lock it back up. Then thought better. Who knows what he'd want to do tonight to his pretty teen slut. Maybe it'd be to much for her and shed want to escape his needs and his grasp.

Kim nearly flew up to meet him and he put a hand to her chest when she stood in front of him almost mouth to mouth. Looking deeply in her eyes, and speaking with that same tone of authority he stated "You will show me what your wearing under those clothes, bitch."

Taken aback, and wetness growing further she asked timidly "Where shall I start?"

"Does it LOOK like I care?" his eyes held impatience mixed with lust so deep it probably matched the lust in hers.

'Don't make him angry, don't make him angry...' She thought and took her shirt off, exposing her breasts that he loved the night before. No bra. Last night there weren't panties. Tonight, no bra. God.

Karl gazed at them, jaw dropped slightly; running an index finger carelessly down the middle, flicking her nipple gently. Kim gazed down at his hand with slight awe. She continued to strip once he removed his touch, taking down her shorts to reveal little black panties that barely covered anything.

Karl let out a small moan as her shorts fell, exposing nearly everything to him. He leaned down and licked her pussy through her panties, able to taste her easily. This bitch was always horny.

She moaned and he stood up, serious, happy she was at his disposal. He looked at her sternly and said, "You've been a very naughty girl. You know that right?" his voice was so serious and her heart raced, her breathing coming out all ragged.

"Yes.....I know. But I like it Officer Karl, more than you could know."

"Slut."

"I'm sorry!"

He chuckled darkly and brought himself upon her, kissing her like lust itself had been unleashed in his tongue and lips. Kim kissed back letting himself rub his body against hers. Pushing her back suddenly on the bed, she sat watching him look at her while he stripped with urgency.

"Come here Kim." Officer Karl was not smiling and she could feel his need to please in the air almost literally.

She arose and he once again pushed her against the wall. It was like last night all over again. But something changed. Or did it?

All Kim knew was that she was moaning. His tongue swam all over her hard candy nipples, sucking at her breasts in full again and again. Popping himself out and sucking again. He'd squeeze the breast he wasn't sucking, peeking up every little bit to see his willing slut moan with the look of ecstasy upon her face. If she thought this was worth moaning about, she would scream when he would begin his next course of action. He felt between his bare legs the thrust of her pelvis as she absorbed the sensation of his mouth on her tits. Between sucks he asked "How would -suck- you like to -nipple lick- to be fucked?" Karl took a hand and massaged the breast he was sucking, it wet with his saliva and took his right hand to her lovely pussy, finger fucking her so hard they could almost hear the moistness in her pussy.

Again it was wet as hell with juice. Who knows what was going on in her head.

Karl secretly wanted only to please her. When he went to bed the night before the thoughts of actually taking her virginity made him smile. Warm feelings for her were growing ever so slightly in him. And because he could tell how much she loved the way he was pleasing her he wouldn't stop. No.

The moans in his ear were getting wild.

He whispered in her ear "You like that don't you, slut? You dirty little bitch. You fucking love it...."

Kim gasped in full and half moaned, half cursed a reply. She was thrusting his fingers hard and by her vocabulary she wanted a fuck.

Taking his fingers out, eating the sweetness off and taking his sweaty body off of hers she was thrown on the bed across the room.

"Ah! Ouch!"

"Hush up slut," he said walking over. "Bend over, ass in the air, now!"

Kim didn't argue. She knew what was going to happen. Nervous as she was, she was even more turned on by it. He spread her legs and began fingering the back of her pussy, which isn't at all what she thought he'd do. Moaning softly she closed her eyes. Then he spread her ass with one hand and lubed her hole with the pussy juice on his fingers. After doing it a second time, there was more than enough. It looked like she came out her fucking ass there was so much juice in his cute little toy.

"Ready?"

She nodded and he rubbed his way deep into her asshole with his cock.

"Ooooooh....so fucking tight!"

Her ass spasmed, not being used to the huge dick in her.

In one hard thrust. With no warning he was balls deep inside her. She screamed. Loud. Followed by a moan as he started moving her. Rocking her. Back and forth. Back and forth. Gaining speed and leaning down to play with her hard nipples. He trusted his amazing dick in her fast. He kissed and licked her neck, happily violating her.

Oh fuck it felt good. Kim had never moaned like this in her life. She could hardly breathe.

"I'm going.....to cum now." He said breathlessly.

And he did. He came like he had never came before. Like he'd never do it again. His was hot, milky cum flowing into her ass like a faucet on full for a full five seconds. She half cried half moaned with pleasure that literally made her dizzy. Her arms were getting heavy from supporting her body weight for so long.

But he was through. Taking himself out and leaving her to collapse with her sweaty body on the mattress, he went to pick up her panties to clean his cock with. There were a few drops left that the cotton absorbed.

By the time he had set the pussy and cum mix covered panty on the ground next to her and was dressed, she was beyond sleep. She looked beautiful and exhausted, her breathing deeply. He let himself out and locked himself out, letting himself have one more look at her.

They would have more nights like this he was sure of. Hopefully out of this cell and in his bed. He'd have to see.

But sleep was calling them both.