Sensuous Cell Sex

Story Info
She receives one hot phone call.
1k words
40.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings. My hand jumps and grabs, my heart beats faster in anticipation. It is early morning, and I lay in my soft, warm bed. My fantasy friend is on his cell phone driving ever closer to home.

His low musical voice bounces from the satellite, to my phone, for my ear to receive. His sound massages corners of my mind. The dark recesses that long to be found and discovered, their depths explored and exposed so I may marvel in wonder.

"What are you wearing?" he says.

"Oh, just my flannel nightie." The regret in my voice travels from my phone to his.

"Good," he says in that slow, sexy voice that can tease me so well. I am surprised. How can flannel be good?

"That means your pussy is nice and warm," he explains.

The tone of his suggestiveness starts a pulse pounding in my cunt. My hips feel hot and heavy, and my thighs tingle from this short exchange.

I am so very hot, for him and for his words.

Earlier, I had awoke to the trickle of juice creeping down my inner thigh, so I had been playing pleasant games to wile away the time. I lay in my warm bed slowly stroking my nipples with hot, shaky fingers and thinking of him. His firm, tanned body, long and lean; his cock, a very large wonder to be seen; and that incredible sexy voice, driving closer and closer.

I decide that anticipation is the aphrodisiac of the mind.

His low, melodic tones return me to the here and now, filling my ear, creeping in to my brain and telling me what to do. I always do what he says, because he is here and part of me and what I am doing. So much sensational feeling and pleasure which he instinctively knows how to give.

"Get your toy," the velvety smooth sound insists, washing over me, giving me a tremor that I feel deep down in the lowest, hottest part of my eager cunt.

My toy is ready and humming, prepared to do its best work. It was his idea to get the toy, and I spend a moment wondering how he knew I wanted -no- needed it. What is it about this man and his mind that turns me on so?

I close my moist thighs tight around my toy and let the vibrations work through my hot dripping cunt, up into my stomach, hips, and bones. My breath comes in short gasps, the sound goes to his ear and he murmurs his consent and pleasure. I moan, close my eyes and see him in a fantasy standing over me, watching.

"What are you doing, does it feel good? Tell me."

His voice is like an all-knowing hand that gently strokes and nips, plays, tickles, and touches all my senses. It sneaks into all those tiny little hiding places no one else dared to go.

"I’m teasing my tits,” I tell him. It feels strange to say the words, but I know that is what he wants to hear, and it builds a connection between him and me that gets deeper and stronger every time we talk. “Now I’m moving my hand down across my belly. I want to play with my clit. Just a little taste of what’s to come later when your warm mouth covers my cunt and licks my clit till I can’t take any more. It feels good to be touching me and thinking about you.”

“Remember the last time,” he says slowly, “you begged to suck my cock.”

I remember and I recall the sweet taste of my man. How his cock hardened in my mouth. How I savored the sweet precum sneaking out of the little hole. How I sucked on his balls, and how they felt against my tongue. I remember the scent of him, his soap, his aftershave. I remember his cock moving inside of me, stirring up feelings I didn’t know I had. I remember his hands in places that made me tremble so hard I thought I would never stop. He makes me feel so complete when his cock is deep inside me, making me come over and over again.

He says, “I can see you. You are in bed, naked. You are pulling on your nipples one at a time. They are getting hard and tight. I want to lick them, and I will, soon. You are pushing your toy into your wet cunt.”

His sound strokes me, making me come alive with his potential energy. I feel his voice going into my soft, tender ear and up into my imagination. I can see him watching me, feeling me. How does he know what to say. Is it his boldness I admire? Do I feel his sex appeal? His voice drives me on. I can hardly wait. I sense the orgasm building in me. I stroke myself just a little harder. I let the wave wash over me to relieve a little of my tension. Nice and slow, not wild and crazy. Time enough for that later.

A small moan escapes me as he says, “I’m almost there. Push your toy in all the way, think of my cock in your mouth and you sucking on it to make it just right for your cunt.”

I obey his commanding voice and push the toy deep into my overheated pussy. I stroke my breasts pretending that my hands are his hands. I try to mimic his moves, stroking and pinching my nipples like he does. I feel waves of energy start to build between my squirming hips. I reach out to my clit and again think of him and what he’ll do to me, for me. I come again, much stronger this time.

The excitement and eagerness are tormenting me. His voice has built me up to a fevered pitch. I lay on my bed, naked, fully exposed, my legs wide apart, waiting for him. My mind chants a mantra: get here, get here, get here. I feel like time has dragged and all is in slow motion.

Then I hear the rasp of his key in the door!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Daughter's Panties My daughter catches me trying on her used panties!in Lesbian Sex
He made me into a Sissy Meeting a new guy and he used his BBC on me.in Interracial Love
Dominant Intersex Woman Widower becomes a Sub to his late wife's Dom.in Mature
A Good Fucking Examination Tyler receives a very special treatment from Doctor Kendra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Waiting for My Husband My life changes at a bar waiting for my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories