Sent from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Instead, I nodded as she locked the door behind her. With the moves of a practiced stripper, Noelle removed all of her clothes, save for her thigh-high lace up boots. "I thought maybe you'd like for me to keep them on," she almost sneered at me. "Your sister does. I want to see if you're as good at eating pussy as she is. Come over here and eat my horny black cunt. Make me cum with your mouth before you fuck me."

I love women, I enjoy take-charge women, but I usually like to be the one calling most of the shots. It wasn't like me to capitulate to the whims of a woman, especially not one as young as Noelle. She seemed to have cast a spell on me. She sat across from my desk in one of the plush office chairs and spread her long legs apart, revealing a naked, sexy pink pussy. I buried my face in her juicy gash and began to really go to town on her. If she wanted to play the haughty, in command whorish bitch, I was going to regain control. I was not only going to make her cum, I was going to make her crave all the attention I could give to her. I love eating pussy and I'm damned good at it.

Noelle quite obviously agreed with me, from the frenetic screams and the way she was pawing at me as I licked her box. Her nails were digging into my scalp and she was hurling all sorts of epithets in my direction. It was a good thing the door to my office is rather thick or some of the staff might well have heard us, my sister included. I wasn't honestly sure if I wanted Deanna to know I was now fucking her lover. There was a small, petty part of me that wanted revenge on her for getting to Noelle first.

"You wonderful fucker!" Noelle snarled as she turned to face me. "If you fuck as good as you eat pussy, I might just take you home and chain you to my bed. Noelle's going to get you naked baby, I have to see if your cock is as big as I've imagined it is." She got my pants down around my ankles and grabbed my cock, almost gasping at its girth. I've been told I have an impressive dick, Noelle seemed to confirm that. She went at it so ferociously that I almost came right then. Thankfully, I've mastered a bit of control.

Had I not seen this with my own eyes, I would scarcely have believed it. The hungry little tigress who was going at me with such intensity didn't seem at all like the sweet, lovely young woman I had hired. However, I had prior evidence that this little kitten had claws, from watching her with Deanna. I think she might have been even nastier in her encounter with me.

"You havegot got to fuck me, now!" Noelle gasped as she came up for air. "I need that big cock deep inside of me, fucking me deep. Give it to me and don't worry about being too rough. I can really take a pounding!"

She sure could! I was almost enraged with lust as I sent my cock deep inside Noelle's tight pussy and the little slut begged for more. She twisted and bucked back against me as I screwed holy hell out of her and she did not once ask me to slow down or ease up. It wasn't a long fuck, but it was a good one and she fucked me like a pro with a favorite client. After we finished, she cleaned up, left the office looking as if nothing at all had happened.

I smiled at my sister when she entered my office a little later, wondering if there was any lingering aroma of what had gone down in the office. If so, Deanna gave no indication that anything was awry. Now both of us held a secret and although it was a bit wonky, I decided that I could live with the two of us sharing Noelle.

If only things had remained that simple ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12