Sentenced to Nudity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana and Linda cheered and rooted Jo on from the car.

"Spank that bare ass!" Ana yelled.

Finally, a group started towards us.

Jo grabbed my hand and led me quickly back to the car.

Pressing her soft body into mine, she kissed me lightly on the cheek. Her lips were warm and wet against my skin, and she smelled so sweet.

Her bare thigh brushed against my erection, making me moan.

"So," she said, running her hand lightly along my outer thigh, "this is your punishment."

With that she stepped back and smiled wickedly at me.

"You shouldn't break the law," she said.

With that, she opened the rear car door, and slid in.

Leaning out of the window, she smiled.

"Bye Dan," she said.

Linda dropped the car and sped away from the curb, leaving me standing naked and hard on the sidewalk.

My ass throbbed from the spanking.

Spinning my head, I tried to see in every direction at once.

There were people everywhere....looking at me, pointing and gawking.

Noticing my ankle cuff again, I sighed.

I still had such a long way to go to make it home and my hardness showed no signs of relenting any time soon.

12