Sentenced to the Church Youth Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

Up and down I went at the same leisurely pace, savoring what I had to admit was the greatest cock I had ever sucked while Mr. Temple kept uttering gibberish, almost like he was speaking in tongues, and I could have kept doing this all day but Mr. Temple had enough.

"IT'S HAPPENING!" he yelled, not referring to the rapture or some kind of miracle but announcing that he was cumming.

The pledge of not wanting to have the act completed was long ago forgotten, and as he let out a sound like he had been punched in the gut a jet of semen hit the back of my throat.

Blessed with an ability - or whatever you call the lack of a gag reflex - I kept moving my mouth up and down while he drilled the roof of my mouth and throat with machine gun-like fury, and just when I thought it was over he moaned and spurted a few more times.

During this, I strained to keep the skinny guy in place because Bruce was squirming and bouncing, but when he finally stopped cumming I let go of his hips, and that had Mr. Temple falling back into the couch.

"My word," he gasped as he sprawled on his couch as he had fallen, mouth wide open and in a state of shock, but he recovered in a minute, covering his jewels with his hands to prove he was his old self.

"Well?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that," He said earnestly. "That was not my intention, I swear."

"Might not have been yours but it was mine," I replied as I got up from my knees.

"When I - you know - what happened to my - seed?"

"I swallowed it," I responded, making his mouth open wider.

"You do that?"

"Sure. No mess that way."

"And you don't mind?"

"No, most times it's pretty good. Your cum tasted better than most, and I love the way a guy just erupts in my mouth."

"Fascinating."

"Just one of the things that makes it good for me. I love to have the power for once. When I'm sucking a guy's cock I'm not the fat kid who gets picked last for games or gets made fun of, I'm the guy who's making them excited. The throbbing of the dick in my mouth while the balls hit my chin? I love it all."

"More than you wanted to hear I think," I suggested.

"No, not at all. The coarseness of the language isn't something I am used to but I did express an interest to know what it was all about."

"And now you know," I answered, and before I left I felt I had to ask. "The way you were acting? It was like you never had an orgasm before."

"Not like that," Bruce said as he put his shorts back on.

"You must have masturbated before."

"Yes. I've been weak in the past, but the sensation was not like that. I felt that from my toes on up."

"Glad you liked it," I said as I left, but Mr. Temple stopped me to shake my hand and thank me again before letting me leave.

"Weird," I sighed as I went home, needing to relieve myself of a lot of pressure that had built up during my visit.

****

That night after returning home from a friend's house, I was reaching for the door when I heard a sound, and when I paused I heard it again.

"Psst!"

I looked next door and saw Mr. Temple out on his patio, wearing his pajamas and waving at me, so I went over to see what he wanted.

"I - uh - just wanted to thank you for this afternoon," Bruce stammered as he looked back at his darkened house. "It was not only enlightening it was..."

"Fun?"

"Yes, I admit it. I enjoyed it, probably more than a man should savor pleasures of the flesh," Mr. Temple declared. "Frankly, I've thought of nothing else since this afternoon."

"Good, but there's no such thing as enjoying it too much," I suggested.

"Perhaps, but all of that thinking got me rather - stimulated. When Grace and I turned in - well, I'm sure you don't want to hear about this Jimmy."

"Think again," I replied, because all I was going to do home was watch TV. "I need to learn things too."

"Okay. So when we went to bed, I suggested to Grace that we -"

"Fuck?" I asked, enjoying the cringe before adding, "Make love?"

"Yes."

"She didn't want to," Bruce Temple confided. "Grace seldom does."

"That's too bad," I commiserated. "I guess some women don't like it too much."

"Really?" Bruce asked hopefully. "Does your mother? Oh my. What am I saying?"

"No, that's okay. Mom likes it a lot, judging by all the noise she makes a couple times a week when Dad bones her."

"Grace says it hurts when I - make love with her," Bruce confessed.

"Maybe you're a bit rough."

"I try to control myself, but once I enter her I think I lose control," Mr. Temple admitted.

"There's your problem," I declared before pontificating like I actually knew something about having sex with a woman. "You should take it easy on her, especially at first because you're so well hung."

"Well hung?" he asked with a quizzical look that I could see even in the moonlight. "What is that in reference to?"

"You've got," I started to explain like a normal person would before cleaning it up for his benefit. "You have a very large penis. Not so much in thickness but in length. You must be 8 or 9 inches hard."

"I do? Is that good?" he asked, causing me to laugh. "I never looked at other fellows even back in the locker room at school."

"Trust me, it's not a bad thing and I would trade with you in a minute," I told him. "You're way bigger than I am."

"Really? But you're such a big strapping young fellow?"

"Doesn't work that way." I lamented. "Anyway, the only thing that really matters is that it works, and I know from experience that your equipment works fine."

"Thank you," Mr. Temple replied, and then he started fidgeting again, looking around and back at the house like he had something to say. "And you said that you enjoyed it today?"

"As much as you did," I suggested, and thinking I knew what was on his mind I asked, "Do you have something you want to ask of me?"

"Well," he started out with, and after a bunch of mumbling that reminded me of when I was a kid and was pressed for an answer he finally asked, "I was wondering whether you would want to - you know you don't have to - but if you wanted to?"

"Say it," I challenged. "And don't hem and haw or babble with fancy words. Tell me what you want me to do."

"I would very much want you to suck my penis again," he declared while looked over my head at the heavens.

"I would have preferred you used the word cock," I informed him as I moved over to his picnic table and sat down, not wanting to kneel on the cold ground, but before I began I warned him in a hushed voice. "Look, you can't go babbling and yelling like you did before or else we'll both get killed."

Mr. Temple nodded and promptly pulled his pajama top up and stuffed some in his mouth, at which point I pulled his pajamas down and almost got slapped in the face when his erection sprang up after being released.

"You're already hard," I whispered as I took his throbbing tool in my hand, and without further delay I swallowed him whole.

Mr. Temple didn't last much longer than he had earlier that day, but my hand introducing itself to his dangling nut sack probably made him cum quicker, and although he made noises out his nose he kept quiet as he hosed down my throat with another prodigious load.

"Thank you," I said as he yanked his PJ's up.

"You don't have to say that," I reminded him, and after another handshake I offered him advice. "The next time you two do it, remember to be gentle. Not too hard and not too deep, although I wouldn't mind finding out what all of you felt like inside me."

"Pardon?" he asked, and I realized that I had just said something that I had only thought about ever since I first saw his cock.

I wasn't all that crazy about being taken anally, having only experienced it once and that one time being a painful nightmare, but Bruce Temple's sleek slender probe seemed to be designed for anal if I was ever going to try it again.

"Nothing," I concluded, deciding to save that conversation for another time.

***

The next night at the Youth Group meeting as we sang that damn song once again, with each succeeding effort sounding worse to my ears, I looked at the group leaders through different eyes.

For someone who pictured himself a counselor, Bruce was one naive and confused guy. The amateur psychologist in me said that he was at the very least bisexual because he enjoyed my affection too much to be straight.

Grace Temple was tougher to figure. A very plain and mousy woman who looked sullen and unhappy whenever she wasn't preaching, she seemed to pretty much live only to try and make her flock as unhappy as she seemed to be.

I tried to imagine her getting undressed in their bedroom with Bruce staring at her and wanting her so badly. Grace was skinny and wore baggy blouses that hid (to less curious eyes than mine) that she was either flat-chested or real close.

Picturing Bruce mounting her, in the missionary position no doubt, with that long spear of his in hand and pushing it into Grace's pussy to the hilt while the poor lady likely felt like it was going to come out her back, was scary and erotic.

After the meeting and after we all got home, for the heck of it I decided to step out back to get a breath of fresh air, something I did at night even when I was just wearing a t-shirt and boxers, and who did I see looking over at my house in his pajamas?"

"Hi," I whispered as I stumbled over in the murky darkness. "You look like you were about to throw pebbles at my bedroom window."

"No," Bruce chuckled. "I was just thinking."

"And I don't have to be The Amazing Kreskin to read your mind," I assured him, not surprised when he wasn't familiar with the popular mentalist who seemed to be on The Tonight Show every week, but he knew enough to take me to the picnic table.

Bruce took longer to cum this time, allowing me to not only get a chance to show the guy that there were many techniques I knew to make it good for him, but also to allow me to jerk myself off while I gave him head.

That was something I did quite often, kneeling and sucking while reaching into my briefs to play with my dick, and I came before Mr. Temple did, making a mess in my boxers before he shot in my mouth.

"Thank you," Bruce said as he always did. "You know, I was just curious. I get pleasure, but other than providing pleasure for me, what do you get out of it?"

"Isn't the purpose of life making others happy?" I suggested, throwing some of his babble back at him before questioning him. "Why do you ask? Are you saying you want to give me head?"

"Heavens no!" he exclaimed, wincing and looking at his bedroom when he realized how loud he had spoken. "It's just that, ever since you were talking about your body, I was just wondering what another man looked like. Aroused I mean."

"Well, like I said I'm nothing special," I assured him, and since I was a mess down there there was no way I was going to show him my spent mushroom like this. "If you want the next time Mrs. Temple isn't home I'll come over and we can both get undressed."

"Grace works at the Thrift Shop tomorrow," Bruce said excitedly. "10 until 2, so if you want to?"

"I'll see you tomorrow."

The next morning I got up early for me, and after taking a shower and drying off I took a look at myself naked. It was far from the first time I took inventory and to my dismay I still looked pretty bad.

Boy boobs and a belly that explained much of the extra 40 pounds I was carrying was depressing enough, but looking at my stubby dick peeking out of the forest never failed to bring me down. This was what Bruce wanted to see?

Like I had done a couple of times before, I grabbed a razor and with surgical skill shaved the hair from the base of my cock and around the perimeter, and after I was finished not only was I hard but now all of my assets were clear to see.

"That is one small dick," I told the mirror as I pushed the fat around my tool in to make it look bigger, but when I stopped pushing in I was left with a fat dick not quite 5" hard.

Still, I had an appointment with Bruce Temple, so after I got dressed I waited for Grace to go off to work, and after she left I hustled over.

"Good morning Jimmy," Bruce said as he welcomed me still wearing his pajamas, apologizing for his appearance, but I shrugged it off.

"Whatever you were wearing was going to come off anyway, right?" I asked as he locked the door and took me through his house to what seemed to be a guest room, something he confirmed.

"We rarely have guests, but I think you deserve better than being in an unfinished family room on on a picnic table," he told me while acting excited. "Do you want me to undress you?"

"If you want," I told him, and Bruce reached for the bottom of my t-shirt, pulling it up quickly and tossing it aside while looking at my doughy body.

"My, you're a hairy fellow, aren't you?" Bruce declared, nodding at the tiny cluster of hairs that had started to grow in the center of my chest. "I already knew you had very hairy legs from you wearing shorts, but oh my,"

Mr. Temple timidly reached up and touched the hairs that were peeking out from the fold of my lowered arm, but after he apologized I shrugged and raised my arm to show him the thick tuft of hair than seemed to interest him so, and he actually reached up and ran his hand through it before shaking his head to clear the fog he was in.

"Where was I?" he said to himself before undoing my shorts, and after they dropped to the carpet I stepped out of them. "I'm such a nervous Nellie."

"No need to be," I replied, although I was nervous too, and that nervousness increased when I heard the snap of my boxers open. "There's not all that much to see."

"Oh my," Bruce said after my boxers dropped, and I was happy that this little play we were performing in had gotten me semi-aroused.

"It gets a little bigger, but that's about it," I admitted as Bruce's eyes took in my fat toadstool, and choosing to add something I thought he would like. "I am, like we all are, just as the creator made me."

"Yes!" Bruce replied with a beaming smile, proud that he thought he was getting through to one of his disciples.

"Your penis, it's very thick," he noted. "The bulb on top is as big as an apple."

"More like a plum," I corrected before offering, "You can touch it if you want."

Watching that ghostly hand trembling as it approached my toadstool as if it was radioactive was erotic in a perverse way, and after he touched the head with his index finger and pulled it away fast I shook my head in wonder.

"Now let's get your clothes off," I told Mr. Temple as I unbuttoned his pajama top, and while I had seen him naked below the waist several times I had never seen his upper torso before.

While unwrapping Bruce I imagined a scenario where after I got his top off I would be looking at a hairy chest and tattoos galore, but the reality was much like I expected. His chest was scrawny and pale with only a couple of tiny pink nipples breaking the sea of white.

I dropped his bottoms and then we were both naked in his guest room. I reached out at touched his chest, stroking the smooth skin and rubbing the nipple nubs, and as if he was mirroring my actions Mr. Temple did the same to me.

"Big boobs huh?" I snickered while bringing his hand onto my chest and forcing him to squeeze the giving mound, and after I let go of his hand he kept kneading the flesh, even playing with my plump red nipples before he shook his head as if to get out of some kind of spell.

"No, you're a very attractive young fellow," Mr. Temple replied, proving he was at the very least lightheaded, but whatever was going on in that room it was affecting us because I was hard and Bruce was well on the way to joining me.

"Remember when I told you how much bigger you are than me?" I mentioned, and when he looked down at our dicks rising to meet each other I helped the process along, grabbing us both and resting my dick on top of his to prove the obvious. "Your cock is twice as big as mine is."

"No, not quite," I was told, the shudder in the man's body visible when our organs touched, and while his assessment was probably right my own guess was painfully close.

"Yours is so incredibly thick," Mr. Temple said.

"Feels good when they rub together, doesn't it" I asked, and as Mr. Temple nodded I squeezed them together as best I could before leaning back and rubbing the tips together, causing my neighbor to groan and back away when I think it got too good for him.

"Okay, well why don't you lay down," I suggested, and after Mr. Temple turned down the blanket and climbed on I knelt beside him, raising the arching prong up from his belly and stroking the long organ slowly.

"This is different," Bruce told me as he watched my hand go up and down. "I can see what you're doing much better."

I smiled and nodded while leaning over his beautiful cock, first running my tongue along the ridge of the glans and then using the tip of it into the puffy opening of his manhood.

"Mercy!" Mr. Temple exclaimed as he watched me tease his dick, and then I winked before letting my lips go slowly down the length of him until my mouth was in his pubic hair.

Mr. Temple lasted longer this time, apparently learning some self control as my head bobbed up and down, but in the end he was no match for my skills, and after he came loudly I kept sucking until he was spent and limp.

My counselor went on about how much nicer it was in bed, and I had to admit it was more comfortable even though on a purely nasty level being on my knees giving him head while his wife was inside had its virtues.

"I was wondering," Bruce mused aloud as he looked at my stiff dick. "Would it be alright if I - pleasured you?"

I asked whether that mean he wanted to give me head but he shook his head so briskly he must have rattled his brains before clarifying with a hand motion.

"Jerk - masturbate me?" I corrected, and after he nodded I said that was fine with me so we shifted so I could take his place on my back.

As I settled in it occurred to me that unlike other times when I had gotten together with men, I wasn't just there to be used. I had the upper hand in this relationship, and while I wasn't used to it, that's not to say I didn't like it.

I could see that in the eyes of this painfully naive and confused man as he looked at my dick standing up like a modest monolith surrounded by pubic hair and tried to figure out how to touch it.

When Bruce finally reached out and wrapped his hand around my erection, his chalky hand shaking as he held it lightly, I suggested that it wasn't going to work that way because even with his little fingers his fist still covered the length of me.

"I can do that with you because there's more to work with," I explained as I had him just grab my erection with his thumb and index finger, and so he started to stroke up and down with an earnest look on his face.

"Like this?"

"Just like that Mr. Temple," I replied. "Just go up and down as slow or as fast as you want. Feels good.

"You can call me Bruce," he said softly as he concentrated on his task. "Except maybe at Youth Group."

"Okay," I responded, scrunching up a pillow so I could see what he was doing over my belly.

Funny thing was that Mr. Temple was breathing heavier than I was, his exhales coming out of his nose, while I was relaxing and enjoying somebody doing something to me for a change.

"Let me know if I'm not doing this right," he told me, and as he spoke his free hand slid over my stomach and went to my chest.

As he started gently kneading me he looked up at me briefly, probably for a sign of whether I liked what he was doing, but I just sighed and linked my hands behind my neck to see better.

Emboldened, Bruce kept both hands busy, with his right hand going up and down my dick and the other playing with my nipple, tweaking it and making it swell.

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers