Separate Lives Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,239 Followers

My left hand was stroking low on her belly and then between her legs. I'd thought she'd be sensitive there, considering the hammering I'd seen her blond fuck toy give her Friday night. But if she was sore, she gave no sign of it. I slipped my hand beneath the short nightie and stroked the outside of her thighs before working my way back inside and up to her vulva.

Easing my head back a little to focus on her face, I gently put a finger inside her outer lips, but she only shifted her weight to one side and moved her legs farther apart. Evidently, she was not in the least tender down there. Suddenly, I had contempt for her boyfriend. If I'd been pounding her like I'd seen him do it, she'd have had a puffy, bruised pussy for a week.

I pushed the other side of the nightgown off her other shoulder and cupped her left breast in my right hand. I squeezed it tenderly, gently tweaking the nipple with my thumb. The nipple grew rock hard quickly and I added my index finger, twirling the hard nub between them. I held her breast in my hand; the hardened point poked into my palm. I kissed her right nipple, slathering my tongue all around her aureole and then the rest of her breast. I paid close attention to the soft underside, knowing she loved to be kissed there. Sherrie's breathing grew more ragged as I worked to bring her body to a hard boil.

Bent over as I was, licking and tonguing her breasts, I was in an awkward posture. My back began to ache so I sat on the edge of the bed. Taking her breasts in my hands, I manipulated them a little more firmly while my tongue traced a line down her breastbone and further below to her belly. I got to her bellybutton and paid it close attention, thrusting my tongue repeatedly into it and swirling my tongue around it before moving lower.

I had to release her breasts now; I was stooping over too far over to keep them in my hands. I felt Sherrie's hands leave my wrists and cup her own breasts, manipulating them far more energetically than I had. I pulled the nightie completely off my wife's body and dropped it to lie in a dark pool about her feet.

Slipping off the bed to my knees in front of her, I put little butterfly kisses around her lower belly while my hands molded her butt cheeks, squeezing and massaging them firmly. I found the hollow of her hips with my lips and kissed from the point of her hip inside and down to where her thigh met her vulva; then I did the same on the other side.

I stood. Using my hands on her hips for leverage, I turned Sherrie around and gently pressed her down on the bed. Pushing her flat on the bed with her knees just at the edge, I lay beside her and took some time to kiss her lips once more. I took each nipple into my mouth in turn, sucking at it and trailing kisses down each side of her breasts before tonguing my way down her abdomen. Sliding back down onto my knees on the floor, I spread her legs and bent to kiss her lower belly.

Pulling back and straightening my back for a moment, my hands gently stroked the inside of her thighs in long, sweeping moves. Leaning over, I replaced my right hand with my lips and kissed her inner thighs from knee to groin and back again. My tongue brushed the lower opening of her slit when I went from one leg to the other, making her gasp and twitch each time. Gradually, I paid less and less attention to her thighs and more to her vulva.

Sherrie had a beautiful pussy. She was proud of the fact that her inner lips didn't protrude beyond the outer ones. She trimmed her pubic hair but had never shaved it for me. I'd asked many times earlier in our marriage but she always said she'd feel naked with out that patch of hair. I'd never understood her reasoning; she'd have to actually BE naked for me to see her pubes under any circumstances...but there it was. It was her body. I had eventually quit asking. I let the memory slide away.

I leaned in to touch my tongue to the lowest part of Sherrie's labia majora. Tracing the outside of her right labia, my tongue swept up to the top of her slit and back down the left. Sherrie sucked in a short breath and her thighs quivered in reaction to my touch. Reversing course, my tongue worked back up the left side and came down the right. Her fingers clamped down on my forearms like vices. My hands had been resting on the tops of her thighs, but now I began caressing and stroking the sensitive insides and underneath.

Abandoning any further attempt at teasing, I urged her outer lips apart with my tongue and slipped it inside to rake the length of the more tender labia minora. Sherrie's legs jerked spasmodically. She pulled her knees up as she fought to push my mouth away from her sensitive inner flesh, but simultaneously she was pulling me closer. Her feet waved in the air, kicking out as nerve endings fired randomly. She wasn't aware of what her lower body was doing, nor was she in control of it.

I licked my way up the left side of her blood engorged inner lips and down the right. I lapped up juices spilling from her vagina, spending a moment or so at the bottom of her slit just because I liked to do that. Then I licked from bottom to top on the left and back down the right side. I felt her struggle up onto her elbows to look down the length of her body at me.

When Sherrie saw what I was doing, it made her all the wilder. Her body rocked from side to side as she tried to anticipate where my tongue would be next. She was wriggling all over the bed now, unable to keep still under the non-stop stimulation of the most sensitive parts of her body. It was hard to keep her fixed well enough in position so that I could continue my oral assault.

After a few more strokes from my tongue up and down her hot, drenched pussy, I moved up and used my tongue to search for, and locate the little nubbin of a clit peeking out of its concealing hood at the top of her opening. When I touched it with the tip of my tongue, Sherrie's whole body convulsed. Her hands clamped down on mine so fiercely I had to tug them free. She began humming a faint, high-pitched little whine. When I touched her clitty again, she grunted as if I'd sucker punched her. If she had been writhing before, her body tried to twist itself into a pretzel now. It was difficult to keep my mouth plastered to her vulva. I lapped up her juices as fast as they poured from inside her cunt.

Her clit tried to hide as I played with it, but I coaxed it out into the open with my fingers and tongue. With it more clearly exposed, I attacked it, playing with it with the tip of my tongue and twirling my tongue in circles all around the hood that shielded it. While I did that, I slipped my right forefinger beneath my chin and into the drenched flesh at the bottom of her slit to moisten it with her own juices. It took no time at all to coat my finger with the fluids pouring from her cunt.

I slowly inserted that finger inside her vagina and leisurely withdrew it, only to slide it back in—deeper this time. I built up a steady rhythm, moving slowly but adding speed as her vagina opened more. I added another finger and pressed both inside her pussy. Sherrie's legs spread even wider and she began to moan and whimper at the sensations sweeping up from her groin.

I stopped working my tongue around her clit long enough to move more to her side. From here, I could resume my assault on her clitoris with my head at an angle that left plenty of room at the bottom of her pussy for me to press two fingers inside her with my palm up. Working them in and out slowly, I found that sensitive little place on the front wall of her vagina they call the G-spot. I made sure my fingertips rubbed it gently with each stroke.

I leaned back for a moment to get a breath of air and watched Sherrie as she worked up to a hard climax. Her abdominal muscles had taken on a life of their own, contracting and relaxing in random patterns all across her belly and groin. Her legs erratically spread wide and then scissored shut again. Her hands were in constant motion, unable to find a place to rest. Her face and upper chest were flushed. My dear, loving wife was fast approaching what I planed to be only her first sexual climax tonight.

Just seeing her this way was affecting me too. Realizing she was at so high a pitch of sexual excitement made me more aroused too. I didn't look down, but I could feel I was hard as a steel rod and as lengthy as I'd ever been. Tensing my lower groin muscles, I could feel my penis bob up and down in response.

I wiggled my hips for just a moment, letting the underside of my hardness rub lightly across the fabric of the bedspread. I reveled in the thought that I had a strong, hard cock and I could do anything with it that I wanted...in spite of the humiliations that had been heaped on me. Tonight was not about me though. Tonight was to give my wife a lesson she would never forget.

Bending back down to her pussy, my lips fastened around her clitoris. I sucked carefully at its tip, alternating this with swirling my tongue around its tiny circumference over and over again. In seconds, my darling wife was in the throws of a monumental orgasm. Her groin pushed up into my face trying for an even tighter union between her clit and my lips. Rubbing her cunt around my mouth made it hard for me to continue sucking the petite organ but I stayed with it. Every so often, I let it go so my tongue could slather the sensitive flesh all around.

Sherrie went berserk. The high pitched keening that had been coming from her lips changed to gasping moans interspersed with small unintelligible cries.

"Unnnnnnngh – unnnnnnngh," she groaned. Her hips began to rotate in tiny circles. She stopped to hump my fingers at an ever-increasing rate. Taking her faster movements as a signal, I sped up the pace with which I was fucking my fingers in and out. It was all I could do to keep my lips in place around her clitoris.

"Unnngh, unnngh, unnngh, unnngh, unnnnnngh." Sherrie could breath only in quick, short gasps now. Her hands had gathered up sections of the comforter and she clinched the material in her fists, alternately yanking at it and pounding the mattress. My fingers began rubbing her G-spot almost non-stop while I sucked madly at her clitoris. She couldn't take much of that.

"OH GOD!" she shrieked. She didn't have enough breath to get the whole word out but she kept trying. "RON!" "RONNIE!!!" she cried. Her feet scrambled to find a purchase on the slick bedcover but they slid off the edge. Her hips came up off the bed as she arched her back at an impossible angle. Her vagina tightened around my fingers, virtually trapping them inside. Muscle contractions rippled across her abdomen, racing each other from top to bottom. For a moment, her body hung in the air, supported only by her shoulders and her feet. She held her breath for a few seconds and then let it out with a sigh.

Her eyes closed, she settled slowly back to the surface of the bed. Over stressed muscles began to relax. Her breathing was fast and shallow, interrupted at times by short, quick inhalations that she held in as residual waves of pleasure swept through her body.

Moving as slowly and carefully as I could, I extracted my fingers from her vagina but, gently as the motion was, it set off another round of muscle contractions and irregular breathing. Bringing my fingers to my lips as she watched, I licked her juices from them, taking care to get every drop. I could see her watching me. I wanted her to. I wanted her to see what she'd be missing, beginning tomorrow.

I stroked the outside of her thighs for a minute or too, occasionally leaning in to plant little kisses across her mons while she cooled down a little. She kept urging me to come up beside her by pulling on my wrists but I wouldn't budge. In a short while, I made my cool down kisses a little more fervent, increasing the intensity slowly, but very surely. Before she had truly caught her breath from her first orgasm, she was on her way to a second.

When her hips quit rolling from side to side from that one, I worked on bringing her body back up to a fever pitch again. Sherrie protested, she tried to push my head away but I was on a mission. I kept going. Before she realized it, she was in the throes of a third climax and wiggling her lower body all across the bed.

I didn't ease off after this one at all. I kept sucking at her clitoris and stroking two and sometimes three fingers in and out of her cunt. She was soon bucking her hips off the bed, screaming my name and rubbing her pussy against my face for all she was worth.

Before I was through with licking her pussy, I counted five orgasms and there might have been another. She was in no condition to tell me. I knew one, and possibly two, of those five was a G-spot orgasm, because her fluids flooded my mouth and face. I drank it down, smirking, as I lapped it up. This woman was out of control because of what I was doing to her. Her body was not her own tonight. I was the one who commanded it in the dimness of our bedroom. She would remember this night in the coming months and years. But I would be gone.

After she and I rested for a short time, I got to my knees and settled between her thighs. Supporting myself on one hand and my knees, I held my cock in my right hand and began rubbing the head along her slit. Sherrie was not ready for more stimulation. She moaned a plea for me to slow down. Normally I wouldn't have done this to her so quickly after she'd come so recently, but this was not a normal occasion. Shortly, her body was responding in spite of her need to rest. Her thighs parted widely to give me better access.

Bumping the tip of my penis against her clitoris made her suck in her breath. Her body was soon trembling with renewed arousal and anticipation. She began trying to time my manipulations and hunch her cunt up to me. I adjusted my position minutely and pressed myself inside her outer labia and then through her inner lips. Smoothly, and slowly, I pushed inside her vagina, moving deeper with each stroke. She was sopping wet; she could probably have taken a baseball bat inside her but I worked myself into her pussy as if she'd been completely dry and her vagina still unready for me.

In moments, her thighs were sawing back and forth on the outside of my legs in a steady rhythm and her fingernails were lightly scraping the flesh on my chest. She was pinching my nipples every so often. From time to time, some sensation would get to her and her hands would clinch tight on me before she could relax them. I increased the tempo at which I was feeding my cock into her cunt, making the thrusts stronger and deeper. Sherrie couldn't control her hip movements any more; I was nailing her to the bed on my downstrokes and she was slinging her ass up at me trying to keep me tucked deep inside her when I pulled out.

She humping me hard now, thrusting her hips up at me and grinding her cunt against my groin. We were both in a frenzy. I could feel the hot semen bubbling slowly up deep inside me. The pleasure was so powerful it was almost painful. I tried to stop it; I tensed every muscle in my groin that I had control of, and some I did not. I fought to not come; I willed my body to hold off my release until I was ready for it. I groaned aloud with the strain.

"Unnnnnnngh – unnnnnnngh," she moaned with me. "Unnngh, unnngh, unnngh, unnngh, unnnnnngh."

Sherrie was clutching at the bedcovers, my body, the bedpost...anything that would give her something to hold on to. Then her hands fluttered over my chest and shoulders, and slipped under my arms to cup my ass cheeks and pull me harder and more strongly into her hot cunt. I bumped her cervix several times and tried to ease up—I had no overwhelming desire to cause her physical pain, but Sherrie would have none of that. I drove hard and deep with each plunge, banging against the opening to her womb with each thrust.

Sherrie's heels were soon locked around my waist. My strokes became shorter, but faster. It wasn't long before my attempts to stave off coming were becoming increasingly futile as Sherrie's vagina gripped my cock tightly. Suddenly, hot white fluid burst from the little slit in the tip of my cock and into my wife's hungry cunt. I'm sure she felt it.

When the first spurt splashed against the walls of her vagina, she humped her lower body up into mine and then wrenched herself back down again. I shoved my cock back down into her, trying to get as deep inside her as I could get. Her vagina clamped down on my penis and I couldn't hold back a second spray of semen deep inside her. Her thighs tightened around me; I couldn't have backed out of her if I'd wanted to.

"PLEEEEEEEEESE...RONNIE," she shouted. Her body seemed to be in convulsions. Her head was thrown back; she rolled it back and forth on the pillow.

She bucked back up at me again and we strained against each other. Her vagina milked my cock, pulling every droplet of sperm laden fluid out of my balls. Sherrie's body spasmed, every muscle in her belly seemed to contract at the same time. She froze, not even breathing for a few long seconds. I could feel the muscular walls of her cunt rippling in haphazard patterns...and then the contractions eased. Sherrie's body relaxed and she lay there peacefully. I could see small quakes twitching her belly muscles for a while before they died away.

Sherrie was expecting me to get off her and lay beside her for some cuddling but I didn't intend to allow that tonight. I never took my cock out of her. Instead, after a few minutes, I began pumping in and out of her again...slow and steady in the beginning but stronger and more energetically moments later. The tightness of her sheath had kept me hard while I recharged. Ten minutes later, I brought her to another screaming orgasm that seemed about to rip her insides apart.

One more time—I made my wife accept a third orgasm from my cock and I was done. I hadn't come these last two times. I refused to. As I finally pulled my cock out of her, I reached out to sweep my hand swiftly down the front of her body from her breastbone to pubic mound. Her body convulsed through one final orgasm.

When her body relaxed this time, I let her lay there unmolested. Exhausted myself, I stretched my body out on the bed beside my wife. Our only contact was my fingers around her wrist. After a while, Sherri rolled over and cuddled against me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Oh God, honey," she breathed into my chest. "If only you'd—"

Her voice faded away before completing whatever she'd been about to say. I didn't care any more. I didn't ask her what she meant.

"All you had to do was be here with me," I answered. I trusted it was enigmatic enough for her to remember tomorrow. She stirred a little, nodding her head as if in reply to what I'd said, and then she slipped quickly into a deep sleep. I got up and took a long, very hot shower.

When I finished, I walked down the hall to the guest room and lay down on the bed. Sherrie had not moved when I walked past our bedroom...her bedroom door now. I doubt she knew I wasn't there. She was sleeping on the wet spot, something that she did not like. She would be irritated when she woke up the next morning.

I didn't sleep much the rest of the night; I knew what the coming day would bring and I dreaded it even as I welcomed it, knowing it would bring me release from the demons that had haunted me for the last month.

********

Next morning, I was dressed and gone before Sherrie woke up. I didn't doubt she was upset by my unexplained absence, but I had no desire to be around her. It was too painful. Three hours after she left, I was back at the house with a U-Haul truck.

I'd already delivered the camera to my attorney's office and one of his assistants had printed two copies of everything. The sympathy the young woman felt when she brought them back into the inner office was evident in her eyes. I appreciated it, I guess, but I was suspicious there might have been some pity there too. I didn't want pity.

Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,239 Followers