Separated by Lies

Story Info
Couple is separated by another's lies.
2.1k words
4.04
19.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bratcat786
bratcat786
18 Followers

It was a warm summer night and I was walking home from work. It had been a late night because of the mayor's birthday party that was held at the restaurant where I'm the hostess. It had been a large crowd and I was glad when I could finally leave. Living in a city I don't have a car and it was too late for public transportation so I decided to walk the short distance home.

As I walked I felt that someone was watching me but every time I looked there was no one there. When I got to my door I looked one last time then unlocked the door and stepped inside. I went up stairs to my room, turned on some soft music, and then headed into the bathroom for a long bath.

I rested there I started to drift, my mind floating from one subject to another without paying attention to anything going on around me. I finally opened my eyes and saw a man standing there. I started screaming but barely made a sound before a hand clamped down on my mouth. I watched as he pulled a red ball gag from his pocket then swiftly traded it with his hand. My mouth now stuffed with a gag I couldn't make a sound. He reached down and lifted me out of the tub, then carried me into the bedroom. Dripping, he threw me on the bed.

I lay there in a growing puddle on the bed, shivering from the cold and fear. I cowered there as he started taking off his clothes revealing an extremely well toned body. His shirt came off quickly but he left his mask on so I still couldn't see the face of my attacker. He had a six-pack to die for and the muscles of his chest rippled with every move he made. Then he moved on to his pants, taking his jeans and boxers off in one smooth motion. In doing this he had turned away from me giving me an excellent view of his tight ass. He turned back to me and I swear I almost fainted. There he was, standing proud and erect, a good 10 inches long and about 3 inches wide. There was no way that was going to fit into either of my virgin holes.

He laughed then, seeing the expression on my face, "Don't worry babe, it'll fit."

I nearly passed out at the thought of him forcing that monster into my small hole. Little did I know that there wouldn't be much to force.

He took something from one of the pants pockets then moved back towards the bed. He grabbed my left wrist and tied it to the headboard, then repeating the process with my right wrist. Then he moved down to my ankles and tied them so I was spread eagle on the bed. This left me unable to do much of anything except sit back and wait for the torment to be over.

He moved away from me leaving me tied there and unable to see him. The lights went out and he moved back to the bed. "I'm going to take out the gag and you're not going to make a sound or I'm going to slit your throat. Do you understand me?" I nodded yes, afraid of what he would do to me if I didn't. He climbed onto the bed laying his body over mine, removed the gag and immediately started kissing me, making me realize that he had removed his mask. I held still, hating him while he tried to make me kiss him back. He reached up and slid his hand along my jaw line then suddenly grabbed my jaw, making me gasp and open my mouth. His tongue slipped into my mouth, coaxing my tongue out to kiss him back. Against my will (or so I thought) I began kissing him back.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, learning the feel of each other's mouths. He moved his hands to my breasts, my erect nipples like pebbles against his rough hands. He twisted my nipples making me gasp at the pain. He kept doing this until I realized that I was no longer whimpering from the pain but moaning from the pleasure that was shooting straight down to my dripping pussy.

I went rigid and he just laughed saying that he knew I was enjoying, calling me his whore.

"What are you bitch?" I refused to answer him, clamping my mouth together in defiance. "I asked you what you are you fucking bitch!" he screamed while slapping my face twice.

"Your whore." I replied meekly hoping that he would stop hitting me.

"I didn't hear you bitch."

"YOUR WHORE" I scream back at him.

He returned to my breasts, sucking urgently on them, as if this was his first meal in weeks. Suddenly his hands slid up my thighs, stroking gently, almost tenderly. He continued moving up until he finally reached my dripping cunt. His fingers moved in, dipping in and out of my hole, spreading my flowing juices all over. He continued this bringing me reluctantly to the edge without even touching my enflamed clit. Finally he spread my cunt juices to my clit, flicking his finger over it, until I fell over the edge, my body arching in the pleasure, my vaginal muscles gripping an imaginary cock.

He moved up my body kissing a path all the way back to my mouth. I felt his cock nudge my pussy lips and I stilled realizing how far this had gone.

"Please don't do this. I've never been with a man before. I'm saving myself." I plead with him begging him not to until he pulls back from me. I feel him move off the bed and then the lights have come back on. I look towards him and as he moves back into my field of vision recognition crashes over me.

"That's right bitch. Remember me? I gave you my heart and soul but I wasn't good enough for you. You turned around and walked out on me, leaving me wondering what I had done to deserve such cold treatment. You just disappeared one day. You never said goodbye, nothing. I would have done anything for you but you left the state, taking my heart with you. I got in touch with your parents and your dad told me all about your new boyfriend and how much you loved this guy. He said that you had decided that I was a waste of your time. I wanted to kill myself. I told myself that I couldn't live with out you. After months of being depressed I got back up and got a job but I couldn't get over you. So I tracked you down and followed you home tonight. This is my way of getting over you."

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I realized the depth of his pain. "I didn't leave you, Josh. You left me."

"What are you talking about? Your dad told me that you had gone off to live some other guys in another state."

"I left the state to get away from you because I couldn't bare to see you with someone else. I've never even dated another person after you."

"Why would you have had to see me with another woman? I never cheated on you."

"Oh Josh I know that now but back then my dad told me that you had been cheating on me with my best friend and I couldn't handle it so I asked him to get an apartment out of state so I could attempt to get my life back together. When I finally calmed down I realized that you would never cheat on me, but by then I figured that you would have moved on to someone else, so I stayed here where I at least had a semblance of a life. I've been miserable ever since I left."

"Why did your dad tell us all of these lies?"

"He probably thought that we were too young to have such a deep relationship. I had mentioned a couple weeks before all this happened that I loved you so much and that I thought you might be 'the one'. He must have panicked and did what he thought was best for me. I had a huge argument with him when I figured out what he had done and I haven't talked to him or seen him since then."

"So we've both wasted a year of our lives because of him?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"I love you so much. I never stopped. I just told myself that if you were happier with someone else that I would let you be free to be happy. I do want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh Josh I love you too!"

With that we started kissing until I tried to hold him and I couldn't move my arms. In all the pain and confusion we had forgotten that I was still tied up. I got Josh to untie me and then finally I could touch him again.

I rolled him over onto his back, and then crawled down until I was eye level with his cock. I looked up at him as I lowered my mouth down and licked the tip. His hips bucked trying to get it into my mouth but I moved away until he was calm again, and then I repeated my actions. This time however, I let the tip of his cock slid into my mouth, and then I gave him my first ever blowjob.

After he had exploded in my mouth and I had swallowed the majority of his salty load, I moved back up to his mouth, kissing him like it was the end of the world. I let my hands wander over his body, sliding over the hard planes of his washboard abs, then lower to bring him back to full hardness.

He flipped me onto my back and positioned his cock at my pussy lips, slowly sliding forward until he was resting at the outer edge of my love canal. He waited until I thrust my hips back up towards him, then he slowly entered me, stopping when he came to my hymen. He looked at me one last time then quickly thrust forward until he was buried balls deep into me.

He waited until my pain was mostly gone then began a slow back and forth motion. I quickly caught the rhythm and soon we were thrusting against each other. Our rhythm quickly disappeared and we were simply fucking each other as hard as we possibly could, we came together in a huge explosion, the pleasure sweeping over us in a huge tidal wave.

We lay there entwined still on top of the comforter, and we drifted off to sleep. I woke up two hours later, tucked under the blankets. I panicked, thinking that he had left me when I turned and found him asleep in the chair next to my bed. I sat up and the movement woke him slowly until he realized that I was awake.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, just a little sore"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't very gentle with you..."

"Don't worry about it. I loved it."

"Well that's good. Um, listen I have a question that I was going to ask you a year ago, but since everything that's happened, now seems like a good time."

"Well ok, what's your question?"

He moved from the chair, kneeling by the side of the bed. "I love you so much. Will you marry me?" As he asked he pulled out a black box and opened it showing me the most gorgeous white gold and diamond engagement ring. "I had saved up for this for months, then I couldn't make myself sell it, so I brought it with me tonight hoping that some how things would turn out all right. And they have. So what do you think? Will you marry me?"

I shriek and jump from the bed "God yes! I love you so much!"

****************

I smile as I lay here next to my husband, thinking about that wonderful night. The night that I lost my virginity. The night that I was reunited with my true love. That is a night that I will always remember as the happiest of my life.

***************************

Please let me know what you think of my story!

bratcat786
bratcat786
18 Followers