Separated for a While

Story Info
The one thing we always got perfectly was sex.
1.3k words
2.02
56.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assbr
assbr
10 Followers

It has been a rock time between my wife and I for the last couple of months. The one thing we always got perfectly was sex, but there was none of that for the last two months, we normally make love two to three times a week. But like I said it's been a dry time.

On Thursday in February my wife calls me at work and tells me to go stay somewhere else for a while, as she said "I need to think about our couple and see if we can get things working between you and me."

That first night I slept at the office, then one of my friends e-mails me the next day and tells me that he knows that Shelly kicked me out and told me I could go live that for a while.

Mine while Shelley and I kept talking on the phone once in a while to discus stuff about the kids, it was encouraging knowing that we were able to be civil on the phone, all I kept telling myself I will be back in the house soon.

About 2 weeks after Shelley kicked me out of the house she calls me up and says "you can move back in, but no touching my till I am ready."

So here I am back in the house in the same bed as my wife but there was a no touch rule, and this was killing me in bed next to my beautiful wife both of us naked. "Shelley I know I can't touch you but we always had excellent sex, don't you need it as much as I do."

Shelley says "yes I do, but for now I don't want you to touch me"

""when will this no touch rule stop"

"When I am ready"

So I try one last time to get some "but you just said you needed to cum"

She just turned her back to me and said "quiet I want to sleep"

Well at least I am back in the house with her and the kids I have to be grateful for that I guess. Five to six week go by and everything is falling into place except the sex so after many hand jobs I gave myself I need to fuck so I just come out and ask "When are we going to have sex?"

Shelley answers "I have been fucking for the last month or so."

My jaw falls to the floor and the words just comes out "with whom."

"I have be fucking my boss, we go the motel down the street from work about twice a week"

My only response to this is "sure! I known you for 26 years and I know you would not do that."

She looks at me right into the eyes and says something that just floored me. "I will tape our next fuck session than I will give to the tape, maybe like that you will believe me."

I just could not believe what I heard, but I told myself "wait a week and you will never get that tape."

The very next day, this was my only day off of the week. I get a message from my wife that said "go to this web site at 12:10 and you will see a live session of me and my boss fucking"

At 12:10 I go the web address she gave me and trust me I could not believe my eyes, there is my wife and her boss undressing each other.

She gets on her knees and takes his small cock in her mouth and starts sucking it, she is a pro at giving blow jobs after about 5 minutes he picks her up and lays her down on the bed and starts to eat her out Shelley loves to get licked and she always tastes good, he then turns her over and fucks her doggy style which is my favourite position, but the looks of it he likes it also all of a sudden she turns around and the face fucks her but what I can see I think he came in her mouth, she gets off the bed and walks to the camera opens her mouth to show me the cum in her mouth and swallows it all. I turned off the computer because I could not stand it anymore. I get my keys get in my car and I drive to the corner store and buy 3 bottles of wine because I need to get drunk, when I get back home I open the first bottle and start drinking, in the back on my mind now I have two images the one of my wife fucking her boss and the other her telling me that the reason that we were separated for a while was because of my drinking. That didn't matter to me right now.

Shelley was into the house at 6:00 p.m. likes she does every week day after work, but this time she asked me this question "did you see me fuck my boss."

I had to tell her that I did.

"So now do you believe me?"

"You know Shelley its one thing that you do not want to have sex with me but having sex with your boss and putting on the internet for everyone to see is just wrong, I just have one question for you are we ever have sex together again?"

She just looked at me and said "yes one day."

Not knowing what to say I just got back to drinking. Later that evening Shelley picked up the phone and call someone and left the room I had no idea who she called all I knew is that is was a very long call. Then at about 10:00 that night when the kids went to bed she sat down next to me and dropped a bomb "I feel bad about this whole sex thing, so I just called me boss and ask him if he minded if you could join us."

"Are you stupid I want to have sex with you I don't want to have a threesome?"

"O.K. if that's what you want that is fine with me, but so you know we are going to the motel on Friday, you know the one the one where we used to go to have nooners."

O.k. that gave me two day to decide what to do. On one hand I would at least get some on the other I would be there as she fucked her new lover. What to do?

After many minutes of pondering I decided to go for it I will go and fuck the living shit out of her and when beat up the jerk and leave her for good.

So on Friday I manage to arrive there at 12:30 I know she told me to be there at 12:00 but I wanted her to think that I was not going to be there, so I knocked on the door and Shelley says "come in."

As I open the door I see Shelley in bed with her boss and she says "hurry up and join us we already started and it's about to be finish."

I rip my clothes off and jump in bed with them, she gets place doggy style and as her boss gets a blow job I got to fuck her. Within not even a minute I hear her boss moan and then shout his load down her throat and Shelley say "that tasted so good, now my husband come her and do the same so I can taste you and see who has a better taste and I will then decide who I will keep have sex with the and the other will have to find someone else to relive themselves. I then shot my load in her mouth she then looks at her boss and says "you tasted the worse so you leave."

She quit her job the next day and lived happily ever after.

assbr
assbr
10 Followers