September Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

Tingling inside me. Heat. More wetness as he moved, a slow heat building and he was moving slowly now, in and out, short easy strokes that reverberated through me, echoing through me as my excitement rose and rose and rose until I was moaning, looking up at him, knowing he was looking down at me, knowing he was using me and loving every moment of it. Loving what he was doing to me.

"Is that good, baby?" His voice, asking me.

"Yes," I moaned, "Yes, that's so good ..."

He was moving faster now. Faster, deeper, harder and it was wonderful.

"You're so tight." And he was fucking me hard now, his movements became more urgent, more demanding, his hard thrusting driving his cock into me, driving me down into that firm mattress, the bed squeaking. Me moaning. Mr. Pirate grunting now as he fucked me and somehow I knew he was close to finishing and my excitement was rising, building, a huge wave of heat and excitement that needed to find release building and building inside me as his cock pumped into me.

His breath hot on my face as he panted, his body heavy on mine, slapping against me as he moved, pressing in deep with every thrust, and I was trembling, eyes wide, head arching back, back arching, feeling his body so demanding on me, his cock slamming hard into me and I was responding to his intensity, that wave inside me growing, building, cresting and I was crying out wordlessly.

"Ohhhhhh....ooohhhhhhh." My pussy. My pussy. His cock in me and that wave crested and broke, a golden tidal wave filling me, my back arching, my eyes sightless as I was filled with an intense wave of pleasure that was impossible to describe as I rode the wave of that climax as it filled me, held me for an endless moment of time.

"Nnnngggghhh." He pressed himself up inside me, holding himself there, pressed against me, his cock so deep within me, rigid, thickly swollen, stretching me everywhere inside, his girth pressing outwards against my inner walls where I clasped him.

".... oooohhhhh." I felt his cock throb inside me. Throb and pulse. I'd never imagined it would feel like this but it did and it was so wonderful. "Ohh!" Hot spurts inside me, deep inside me as his body jerked against me.

"Uuughh ... hhnngghh ... uuhhh." I felt those throbs and spurts again and again, so many of them as his body moved convulsively on me and I realized what was happening, knowing he was climaxing. He was finishing inside me and it seemed so right, so natural. It seemed the way this should end and I welcomed his culmination inside me even as my own body clutched at him in the aftermath of my own climax.

* * *

I didn't believe what had just happened. I lay there, more or less in a state of shock feeling his weight on me, his cock still inside me. Knowing he'd climaxed in me. Glowing from my own climax. I'd done it. I'd made love. Although probably "I'd been fucked" was a better description of what'd happened than making love was. I mean, making love implied you knew the guy and you were in love or something. I had no idea who this guy was who'd just .. well, who'd just fucked me. I didn't even know his name. But I did know that he was still inside me. Og god, he was so inside me.

One thing I could be certain of. I wasn't a virgin.

Not anymore. I lay there in someone else's house, on someone else's bed, staring at someone else's ceiling, one of my hands holding this stranger's head where it pressed into the mattress besides mine, feeling his weight on me, cradling him between my thighs. I felt strange lying there, mostly undressed, my knees drawn back, legs spread so wide apart, this stranger's weight on me, between my legs, his cock still inside me. I could feel him in me, still swollen, still firm. He'd finished inside me too, I'd felt him. We hadn't used any protection. It'd been so good. I glowed. Everywhere.

But still, I knew I shouldn't have done this. Lost my virginity. Not like this. But I had. And it felt so good. I was glowing. God, so that was what a climax was like? Wow. That'd been so unbelievably good. No wonder I was the only one of me and my friends that hadn't done it with a guy. Up until tonight anyhow. Now I had. And now that I knew, I wanted another one. Really really soon. It was still hard to believe I'd actually done it though.

Well, I had to believe I had. It was hard to argue with the physical evidence lying on top of me. Inside me. My first time's head lifted slowly, he moved on me. I felt him move a little in me. Oh my, that felt so nice. I didn't feel sore at all. Erika had side you did but I didn't. I was enjoying what I was feeling. That masked face looked down at me. Lips quirking, a half smile that made my heart beat faster.

"Wow," he breathed, one hand stoking my wet hair back from my sweaty forehead. "Just, wow."

"Yeah." I had to smile. Smile and gasp. "I was just having one of those wow moments too."

"Uhh, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. "I just, you know, I'm kind of feeling I'd like this to go further than a quickie but I don't want to be pushy or anything, you know, too uncool."

We both looked sideways at Lee, passed out on the bed next to us, half hanging over the far side so I couldn't see his mask-clad face. I was kind of glad he was passed out. I'd have hated it if he hadn't been right them. We looked back at each other. Both of us smiled. I giggled and that felt really strange, giggling with him inside me. I ran my hands down this stranger's back, down to his waist, crossed my ankles behind his back. Smiling at how good that felt.

"Yeah, I mean no. That guy's my date, but he's not my boyfriend and he's passed out right now." God, I was so interested in this guy and I didn't have any idea who he was. Just, he seemed so right. He smelled so right. I nuzzled his neck. Oh yeah, he smelled perfect. I just wanted to inhale and inhale and inhale. My tongue flickered out, licked the sweat from his neck. He tasted so right too. He felt wonderful. Better than wonderful, he felt perfect. Sublime.

And the way he'd made love to me? Fucked me? Whatever you call it to me? God, this guy was to die for. I didn't care if he wasn't that good looking under that mask. He felt right. So right for me. Yeah, I definitely wanted to take this further. I felt bad for Lee, but if Lee hadn't passed out on me, I wouldn't have been here would I?

My masked stranger was looking down at me. I realized he must be still waiting for me to reply. What had he been asking? Oh yeah, go further.

Definitely. "Umm," I half-smiled. "You know, I have no idea who you are yet, but, uhh, I want you to know that was..." God, now I was blushing. "That was my first time and ... uhhh .... Yeah, I really want to uhh ... I don't want this to be a quickie ... I'd uhh like to take this further if you would?"

"That was your first time?" He sounded surprised. "God, you should have told me ... I wouldn't have been so ... you know ... so quick. I didn't hurt you did I?" He was so concerned. His fingers stroked my cheek so tenderly. His cock stirred inside me.

I smiled up at him. So he liked it that it was my first time? Yeah," I breathed, "it was. And I loved it."

"So did I," he breathed back, "and I want to do it to you again."

I could feel him. Getting harder inside me. He did want to do it again. I thought about that. No condom. God, I'd have to go to the drug store tomorrow, get that morning after pill or something. So why not do it again now? No reason not to after all. I'd done it now. I wanted him to do it to me again. Once. Twice. Whatever.

"Okay," I gasped, a nanosecond or so later. Oh Jesus, his cock felt so good inside me. This was a no brainer if there ever was one.

"I want to see your face this time," he breathed.

"Me too, I want to see yours," I murmured, still glowing, still panting, still feeling him inside me. He really did smell so good. I wanted to lick the sweat from his face, taste it. So I did. Slowly, tasting him, enjoying the little jerk of his body when my tongue slid over his skin. Enjoying his cock pulsing inside me.

"Lets take our masks of together," he said, both of us moving our hands to prepare to remove them.

"Now," I said, both our hands jerking our concealment away.

"Ryan!" My heart seemed to swell, choking me. My entire body jolted as I saw his face looking down at me.

"Ashlee!" He sounded as stunned as I felt.

My heart was stuttering. "Oh my God. Ryan!" Ryan? He was still inside me. He'd fucked me. It still felt so good. He smelt so good. Tasted so good. Good, somehow it felt even better knowing it was Ryan. I should have pushed him off me. I knew I should. But I didn't want to. My arms slipped round him, my hands held his back as I arched up against him, my eyes wide with astonishment. I wanted to kiss him again. I wanted him to fuck me again.

"Oh fuck, Ashlee." I felt him inside me. His cock. Swelling inside me. Hardening. So quickly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." So big inside me again. So hard in me. So good. I drew my knees back, opening myself to him again. Crossing my ankles behind the small of his back, moving beneath him. Moving myself on him.

"Ashlee." He moved in me. Moved so gloriously. Pushing in. Deeper inside me. Hard. So hard again.

"Ryan." My hands clutched at his back for a moment, slid down to hold his butt as he eased himself deep inside me. So taut and muscular. I pulled on him, drawing my knees back as far as I could now, all the way back, willingly opening myself to him again, feeling his cock sliding so much deeper within me. Welcoming him inside me. Feeling his weight on me, his body hard against mine. Perfect against mine. Perfect inside me. Stretching me. Fitting me. My voice, begging. "Don't stop, Ryan, don't stop ... don't stop."

"Ashlee, oh Jesus, Ashlee." He sounded as stunned as I felt but he didn't stop. He was moving inside me, slowly sliding in and out, his cock moving, thrusting, easing back, thrusting deep again, slippery movements that stretched me inside, filling me where I felt myself clasping him inside myself.

"Ryan ... Ryan ... ohhh Ryan .... oh fuck ..... oh fuck." It felt so good. I wanted what he was doing so much. Knew I wanted him so much. Wanted Ryan. Wanted my brother. My big muscular handsome blonde blue-eyed brother.

"Oh Jesus, Ashlee ... Ashlee ... I can't stop ... I can't stop..."

"Don't .... Don't stop .... Ryan ... do it to me Ryan ...." And then, without thinking, "Ryan ... I love you, Ryan, I love you ... fuck me .... fuck me, Ryan ... I want you so much." And I did, I knew I did.

His eyes held me, mesmerized me, drew me in just as my body drew him into me, took him, absorbed him inside me, clasped him along his length as he pressed deep into me.

"Ashlee," he groaned, "Oh god Ashlee, that's so good." He was moving in me. Moving in and out of me, long slow slides inside me, steely heat sliding up inside me, long, thick, stretching me around him, taking me.

"Yes," I moaned, "Yes." My back arching, wanting more, squeezing him inside up as he pressed himself in me to the hilt, burying the full length of his cock inside me again and again and again in a thickly throbbing invasion that I welcomed. That I surrendered myself completely too.

His thrusts picked up speed, working up to a fast-paced rhythm that pounded me down into the mattress, our bodies slapping together again and again, his hands finding mine, taking them in his, pinning them to the bed above my head as he fucked me.

"Harder," I moaned, helpless beneath him. "Ryan ... Ryan ... fuck me harder ... fuck me harder..."

"Ashlee," he grunted, "Ashlee ... Ashlee." His cock driving deep into me, pounding into me, driving my hips downwards with every thrust, my entire body juddering beneath him with the impact of those powerful strokes, driving so deep into me with every thrust that it almost hurt. Almost.

I was wild now, feeling that sweetly delicious heat rising within me, slowly filling me, growing, growing and I wanted, I wanted him, I want him so much and I could see in his eyes, in the way that he looked at me that he wanted me too. I wanted me as much as I wanted him and in that moment I was suddenly sure that I loved him, I loved Ryan. I loved my big brother and I wanted him taking me, doing this to me. Fucking me.

"Do me," I begged, "fuck me Ryan ... fuck me ... fuck me." Feeling the head of his cock, so swollen, so large, so deep inside me, moving in me, stretching me around him so deep within me.

Ryan fucked me. My big brother pinned me to the bed and rode me in a delirious excitement that found it's echo in my body, both of us in a frenzy that was unstoppable, irresistible, exquisite. I wanted it and I was begging him for it and he was giving it to me, giving me everything I wanted and more. Ryan knew what he was doing, I was sure, otherwise how could this feel so very very good.

"Ohhhh .... Ohhhhh .... Ooohhhhh." I could hear myself crying out now with every thrust, sinking deeper and deeper into the pleasure he was bringing me. Not just physical, but in my mind as well. Knowing I'd never done this before tonight and now I had, now I was no longer a virgin and it was my big brother that was taking me, fucking me. My Ryan, the big brother I'd worshipped when I was younger, the big brother I d loved so much, who was everything I wanted in a guy, who was complete and utter perfection. Ryan was fucking me hard, going crazy fucking me.

That drove me out of my mind. His big blue eyes, his face staring down at me, his body moving against mine, my breasts crushed by his chest, my thighs cradling him, his hands pinning mine to the bed as he took me so long and so hard, on and on and on. My body absorbed every hard stroke, accepted his powerful thrusts, juddered and quivered as he pounded himself into me and all I could do was lie there and take it, accept it, enjoy it. Revel in it. I'd never felt like this in my life. I was in heaven and I knew it.

"Ashlee," he groaned, "Ashlee, come for my baby sis, come for me."

I did. Just like that. Looking up at him, eyes wide, mouth opening wide, back arching. As soon as those words left his mouth, my climax washed through me, my clitoris throbbing, my pussy spasming on him, squeezing him, clasping him tight as that golden wave of pleasure washed through me, inexorable, inescapable, overwhelming. I sobbed, I moaned, I cried out, my body stiffening, shaking, my hands clutching at Ryan's, awash in a sea of pleasure, swept away, helpless. Blue eyes. Blue eyes looking down into mine so tenderly as I climaxed.

His cock was still buried deep inside me as my orgasm began to subside and then he pulled back, drove himself hard into me and began to cum. I felt that first hot burst of his cum jet outwards deep inside me, felt his body tense, his hands squeeze mine, his body jerk on me, push into me hard.

"Uggghhhhh," I groaned, juddering as he pushed into me again, fast, hard, his cum spurting thickly into me as I clasped him inside, squeezing him, milking him, wide open to him as he surged into me, as his cum flooded me inside.

"Uuughhhhhh." So good. It felt so good when he came inside me and I wanted it. I wanted it and I welcomed it, welcomed his culmination, welcomed the knowledge that I was satisfying him, giving him what he wanted.

Ryan lay slumped on me, breathing hard, holding me, his cock so big and swollen inside me where I could feel every inch of him. Where he'd emptied himself inside me. Now I knew what my friends meant when they said making love with their boyfriends was so great. I knew how great it felt now. I'd done it too. I'd well and truly lost my virginity. I'd let a guy get lucky with me and I'd loved every moment of it. We'd done it twice and I wanted to do it again and again and again. With him.

Only the guy I'd done it with wasn't my boyfriend. He was my big brother.

I should feel bad about this, I was sure. Even if I was adopted, he was my brother. I should feel guilt. Shame. Remorse. I should be upset with him. With myself. Upset? I should be horrified.

But I wasn't, I didn't. I felt none of those things.

Instead, I felt elation. I glowed. I cradled him between my thighs and it felt wonderful as he lay there on me. I felt his cock inside me, his weight on me, his thighs pressing against mine, holding me wide open to him. I knew he'd climaxed inside me, filling me with his cum, I could feel it inside me, liquid wetness and heat along with his slowly softening cock.

I held him, one arm curled around his neck, my other hand stroking his head, that beautiful blonde hair that so contrasted with my own silky blackness. My feet rested on the backs of his thighs, hooked around him as I lay spread beneath him, pinned beneath him, my own panting matching his, his sweat mingling with mine. My nose breathed in his scent, the scent of our mingled sweat, of our love-making and he smelt so right. So delicious that I wanted to lick him everywhere, lick the sweat from his body, lick my way down his body to his cock and balls and lick him clean, lick and suck him to renewed hardness and then have him ride me again.

Oh god, this was so wrong and yet it felt so right, so perfect. I'd met my perfect guy, my match made in heaven.

He was my brother.

I didn't care.

I wanted him to do it to me again. And again.

* * *

"Ashlee, are you in there? We have to go." Erika's voice. The door rattling. My heart leaping like a startled rabbit's. I didn't feel guilty though, I didn't feel like I'd been caught. I felt disappointed that we'd been interrupted, that we couldn't do it again, then and there.

"I'm coming," I turned my head, called out, "give me a minute."

I looked up at Ryan, whispering now, my hands still holding him on me. "I better go with them, I'll see you at home." I held him. I kissed him. Kissed him as if I wanted to eat him alive. "Come to my room after Mom and Dad are asleep, okay? We need to talk." Although talking wasn't really what I had in mind.

He kissed me back, long, hard, passionate. "Okay." I liked that.

Lifted himself from me. I gasped as he slid out of me, suddenly feeling so empty. Feeling a rush of wetness on my inner thighs as he moved of me, handed me some tissues. Blushing in the darkness, I wiped myself, scrambled to find my panties, my bra. My costume. He dressed as I did, we both slid our masks back on. One last kiss and he unlocked the door, opened it, half hid behind it.

Erika glanced at him, looked at me, looked at Lee passed out on the floor beside the bed. Laughed as she grabbed my hand. "Come on Ashlee, we're going to be late if we don't hurry."

"Sure." I looked at Lee. "Can Cody and Bryce come and carry him to the car?"

Erika giggled, glanced at Ryan again. "Sure, but we better go." She gestured with her head. "He better fade too, before Cody and Bryce get here."

I gave Ryan a quick smile. "Bye."

He nodded, said nothing. Erika and Jenny would grill me tomorrow, I knew. Tonight, with their dates in the car, they'd say nothing. Tomorrow I'd have a story for them.

* * *

"How was the Halloween party, dear? Fun?" Mom looked up as I walked past the family room.

"Yeah, lots of fun. I'm beat. What about yours?"

Mom smiled. "Same old, same old," she said. "We enjoyed ourselves."

Dad was in the kitchen, I could hear him. "Want a coffee, Ashlee?" His voice floated out.

"No thanks Dad, I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed." My panties were soaked through, flooded with Ryan's cum as it continued to seep out of me. How much was there? I was shivering. Excitement? Shock? Anticipation? I wanted to squeeze my thighs together and touch myself. I wanted to feel Ryan's cum where it was seeping from me. I wanted to talk to Ryan. I wanted Ryan to do that to me again.

"Goodnight then, honey. Sleep well."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers
123456...9