September Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

"There's so much of it," I said wonderingly, half sitting up, looking at the pool of cum below the juncture of my thighs, watching it ooze from me.

"Mmmm," he smiled, dipping his own fingers in his cum, scooping it up, sliding his fingertips across my lips. "Lick my fingers, Ashlee."

I did, sitting up, sucking his cum of his fingertips as the puddle I sat in grew. Smiling at him. "You can clean the table, Ryan, I need to clean up me." Finding my panties and running upstairs, his cum so slippery on my thighs. Showering in my bathroom. Smiling when he came to join me. Sinking to my knees as he stepped into my shower, taking his now flaccid cock in my mouth, tasting his cum, salty and bitter. There was also a tangy, slightly sweet and vaguely spicy flavor which I knew was me. He moved his hips, his cock filling my mouth as I licked and sucked on him, swallowing the bitter-sweet-spice residue of our love-making that covered him, cleaning him gently, while one of his hands stroked my hair.

Growing hard in my mouth. Looking up at him as he reached down to lift me to my feet.

"Again?" I was surprised. Surprised but happy.

Ryan bending me forward over my bathroom counter, positioning himself against me. Looking into my eyes in the mirror.

"Nnnugghhhhhhh." Groaning as his cock slid into me. Pleasure. Exquisite sliding penetration. Overwhelmed by excitement as he stood behind me, fucking me again until he came in me.

* * *

Late on that last night of Thanksgiving weekend I lay in my bed, waiting. The door opened, Ryan slipped in, the lock snicked and he was beside my bed as I drew the duvet back. He slid down beside me, looking down at me, not touching me.

"I can't stop thinking about you," he whispered, one of his hands on my thigh, high on my inner thigh, bringing a hot shiver to me.

"I can't stop thinking about you, all the time." I looked into his eyes, my arms going round him. "What are we going to do? I love you so much, I can't stop myself loving you, Ryan. I know we shouldn't but I can't, I can't, I just love you so much."

"Oh god, Ashlee." He kissed my face, his lips brushing my nose, my cheeks, his hand brushing lightly across my skin, tingling everywhere he touched me. "I know that too, but I can't help it, I love you so much, Ashlee, I can't stand not to hold you, not to touch you." He lifted his head, looked into my eyes, his expression so serious, so intent, even in the moonlit darkness of my bedroom. "I love you and I know it'll look wrong to everyone else but everything with you just feels right."

"I know, Ryan, I know." I wrapped my arms around him, drawing him over me, my legs easing apart for him. "I love you, I love you."

"I can't fight this, Ashlee." His voice was shaking. His body was shaking, trembling against me. 'I can't."

"Don't," I breathed, my hands gently massaging his shoulders, his back, feeling him so tense. "Don't fight it Ryan. Not now. It's too late to fight it, Ryan. Just let it happen. I love you and you love me and there's nothing to fight, let's just be together tonight."

"I don't want just tonight, Ashlee. I want always. You and me. Forever." Pain filled his voice. Pain and longing and love and anguish and guilt.

"Forever," I breathed, my heart bounding with joy, with love. "You and me forever, we'll have that Ryan, we will, we'll make it work somehow. I couldn't bear to be without you now." I smiled up at him, feeling his cock brushing against me. Reached down with one hand, found him, clasped him, enjoyed the way he tensed at my touch, sucked in his breath.

"We can talk after you go back to College Ryan, okay, there's lots of time to talk before Christmas."

"Okay."

I smiled, drew him to me, guided him to where I was so wet, so ready for him. "So, big brother, can you stop talking now and just shut up and fuck me."

"Ashlee?"

I smiled, moving my hips, gasping as the head of his cock slipped inside me for a second. "I want you Ryan... I want you so much... just stop with the over thinking and fuck me, okay."

He smiled. "You always do come straight to the point don't you, Ashlee."

I giggled. "Yeah, and right now you better do what I want you to do to me, Ryan."

"Or?" Okay, that was better, he was relaxing now, smiling.

I moved my hand on him, stroking his length, his cock so hard under my fingers, his balls so full and heavy. "Or something's going to explode before it finishes what it's supposed to do to me."

"Oooooohhhhhhh." Sobbing as his cock entered me, as he slid home inside me, not stopping, moving, stroking, sliding inside me, stretching my inner walls around his length again and again as he surged inside me. Fucking me on and on. My pussy enjoying what his cock was doing to me, the sensations he was creating within my body so new and so wonderful, so irresistible. Knowing I loved Ryan so very much as he made love to me, as I gave myself so willingly to him.

Amazed at how good it felt this time. No discomfort, no pain, no soreness. Just the exhilarating pleasure of his cock moving inside me, that gentle thrusting penetration that filled me high inside again and again, holding me enthralled as his cock sheathed itself within me at the juncture of my thighs, my pleasure building and building and building towards an inexorable ending.

"I love you Ryan .... I love you ... I love you..." Those few words I gasped out contained so much meaning, so much emotion, so much want and need and love for Ryan. Giving myself to him with complete abandon, knowing I was his, knowing he loved me. Lying beneath him as he moved on me, as his weight lay heavy on me, his legs holding me wide open, parting my thighs to give that rigid cock open access to my pussy, open access to drive into me, to take me, to use me for his pleasure. Taking my own pleasure from what he was doing to me, revelling in his enjoyment of me.

Every sliding penetration deep within me sending ripples and waves of pleasure through my body, holding my limp and willing beneath him for his use. Revelling in what he was doing to me, in the use he was making of my body, of my pussy. The pleasure this time even more intense now that I knew what was happening, knew what to expect as he made love to me. As he fucked me.

Looking up at him as he had me, his body moving on me, in me, watching his face, watching the enjoyment, the desire, the way he looked down at me, knowing he loved me, knowing he wanted me so much, wanting him in return. No longer thinking as my excitement grew and grew and grew until we were moving together, my excitement matching his, peaking in a slow wave that went on and on as he had me, ebbed, returned to crest again as he continued to move in me until he too came, his culmination everything I wanted, filling me with happiness, with satisfaction at giving him what he craved, what be needed.

Me.

Much later that night, in my bed, cuddled up together after he'd fucked me, I smiled, nuzzling him, smelling him. He smelled perfect. "Remember out first time, you know, the Halloween Party?"

"Yeah, I remember." His hand stroked my butt, held me close. "How could I forget."

"You better always remember." I bit his shoulder lightly, tasting his sweat. "It was how you smelt, that's what got you into my panties."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you just smelt right." I licked him again. "You smell so good."

Ryan laughed softly. "So do you, Ashlee." He paused. "I shouldn't tell you this, you're going to think I'm a pervert or something."

I giggled. "Fucking your adopted little sister makes you a pervert, Ryan. You know that, right. Legally anyhow." I kissed him. "The adopted little sister's not complaining though, you can be as perverted as you like with me, we'll figure out something." I felt so confident that we would. That love would triumph. Didn't love always triumph over everything. "It's all going to work out for us in the end, Ryan, I know." I kissed him again. "I love you, Ryan." And again, knowing we would win out. "Anyhow, what were you going to tell me, big bro?"

"Before..."

"Yeah, before when? The Halloween Party? Mmmmmmm. I remember that party." I giggled. "There was this pirate guy, he swept me off my feet and fucked me."

"Yeah. That party, Ashlee." He didn't laugh, he licked my skin, his tongue lapping at my breast, at my armpit so that I squirmed and giggled again.. "You smell so good, Ashlee. I love smelling you when you're all sweaty after I've fucked you. You're so fucking delicious."

God, that was so distracting. I liked it so much. "Ryan! Tell me. Before?"

"Uh, yeah, well, I love how you smell, I always did. I didn't just jerk off thinking about you." I swear I could feel him blushing. "I used to ... uhhh... I don't know how to say this..."

"Sniff my panties?" I giggled.

"Yeah. Did you know?"

For a moment I wasn't sure how to react. I could feel how tense he was. Then I giggled. "You're such a pervert, Ryan." My hand found his cock. God, he was getting excited again. Getting hard. "What else?"

"I used to jerkoff while I was sniffing them, then cum in your panties and wash them and put them back in your drawers."

Now I really did giggle. A shocked giggle. "Did that get you excited, sniffing my panties and doing your stuff in them?"

"Yeah, totally."

His cock was so hard. A steel bar in my hands. I thought about wearing my panties, knowing that he'd cum in them and given them back to me to wear. Washed of course, but still. I shivered with excitement. That was so dirty. That was so exciting. He'd done that? Really? Oh god, that was so exciting.

"How many of my panties did you jerk off into?" I was breathing hard myself, thinking of that. Realizing that every time I'd worn my panties, his cum had impregnated the cotton and lace I wore. Oh Jesus, that was so exciting. He was making me so wet.

"All of them," he said, nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

"All of them? Every single one?" I just about squealed.

"Yeah."

"Those panties I wore to the Halloween party, my new ones?"

"Them too."

"Oh Jesus ... Jesus ..." I was squirming. Do I really smell that good to you?"

"Yeah, you do." Oh my god, he was really hard.

"Do you want to take some of my panties back with you, to, you know, help you think of me until you come back?"

"Would you?" Ohhhhh, he was rock hard again and I was so wet.

"Yeah, of course." Oh god yes, I would. Oh yes, definitely. "We can skype and I can watch you jerk off into my panties." I was panting.

"And you can play with yourself at the same time."

"If you want me too."

"Play with yourself now, while I'm watching you."

"That's torture, Ryan, you know that, right? You can feel how wet I am already. Just thinking about you jerking off into my panties and me wearing them." I was. God, I was so hot and wet and slippery and I wanted his cock in me.

"Torture?" He smiled. "No, Ashlee. Torture was sitting there at breakfast and watching you sitting there and I'd know you were wearing panties that I'd jerked off into and filled with my cum and you didn't know and I just wanted to fuck you so bad but I couldn't and I'd get so hard just seeing you sitting there and knowing my cum was right there, in your panties, with you in them, touching your skin and I'd have to go back upstairs and jerk off before we left for school."

I had to giggle. "That was why you were always forgetting something." Like a steel bar in my hand. A steel bar that was covered in silk and throbbed. I pushed the duvet down, let go of him, rolled onto my back and spread my legs.

"Do you want to lick me and taste me? Wouldn't sniffing my pussy be better than my panties?" God, was I shameless? "Wouldn't you rather taste my pussy?" I reached down with my fingers, found my pussy so slick with excitement, so sensitive that I moaned out loud, shivering with the touch of my own fingers. My head rolled from side to side, breathing hard as my fingertips spread my labia apart, exposing myself, knowing my labia were so swollen, my clitoris so engorged, so sensitive.

Ryan moved, slid down the bed, moved to his knees, eased himself over to kneel between my widespread legs, his eyes bright with desire. "Play with yourself for me, Ashlee."

I looked at him and my fingers moved, teasing my clitoris with one finger, circling, brushing lightly, sucking my breath in as my hips jerked, as I felt my wetness flowing from me, trickling down to my butt.

"You're so beautiful, Ashlee," he murmured, watching my fingers moving, my other hand slowly teasing my labia, slick with my wetness, puffy and swollen with my excitement. Watching him watching me, I used my fingertips to pull my labia apart again, exposing myself to him as one thumb stroked my clitoris.

"Oh God, Ryan," I gasped, "Oh God, that feels so good doing that."

"Mmmmm, you look so sexy, Ashlee." His voice husky with desire as he leaned forward, his mouth lowering itself to my pussy, his hands on my inner thighs, pressing my legs back, wide apart, his mouth suddenly on me, his tongue flickering over my clitoris, on and on as my hips jerked, my hands clutched at my head and I pushed myself up against his mouth, gasping, whining, whimpering.

"Ooooohhhhhh." He slid two fingers inside my pussy, twisting them in me, moving them in and out as I stretched so easily around them. My head jerked, tossed, my back arched as I drew my legs back, bucked my hips, his tongue lashing at me, tasting me, his mouth sucking at me as his fingers probed me and my climax was so close ... so close ... my pussy so swollen and wet and I was gasping and shuddering and arching against his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhh...ooohhhhh." My climax swept through me, a tidal wave that filled me, going on and on and on until I was sure I was going to die from the sheer pleasure of my feelings, of the sensations I was experiencing.

As those pulsing waves died away, Ryan moved up over me, his mouth finding mine as I moaned and gasped, tasting myself on his lips and tongue, a sweet musky taste that I liked as his tongue slid deep into my mouth.

As his cock slid deep into my pussy with a casual ease that had my back arching with pleasure as I moaned into his mouth just before his lips lifted from mine.

"I love feeling my cock sliding up inside you," he breathed, pushing hard into me.

"Uuughhhhhh." So did I but I was lost for words, helplessly looking up at him as his cock began to pump into me. My pussy clasped him tight, frantic little squeezes as he moved in me and now he was pounding into me, his cock so big, so hard and I clutched at him and sobbed and moaned and kicked his butt with my heels as he rode me and I was on the edge again. Close. So close as his cock plunged into me. Clinging to him. Sobbing for breath, my head arching back as my need grew and grew and grew.

"Do it for me, Ashlee," he groaned, and I could feel his cock in me swelling, engorging, larger than before and I knew he was close to and I wanted him to finish.

"Uuughhh," I groaned. "Uughhh ... uuhhh ....nuuhhh." And then it was all too much and that building climax just seemed to rise and crest and break and all I could do was succumb to that wave of golden pleasure, become one with it, one with the sensations my body was experiencing, mindless pleasure. As I climaxed, Ryan groaned, fucking me deeper, fucking me harder and then he was cumming, his body shuddering with the force of his culmination as he pumped his cum out inside me, spurt after spurt after spurt until there was nothing left to give me.

His body went limp on me, his weight so heavy as he subsided, relaxed onto me. I welcome that weight, held him, cradled him, my own body quivering and shaking as I panted for breath. Long moments passed before either of us moved.

It was Ryan that stirred first, lifting his head, looking down at me, smiling. "I want to do that again."

"Can you?" Really. Could he? A third time.

"Lets rest for a while and then you can suck me hard."

"Okay."

We did. I did. He did. We did. Bliss. Paradise.

* * *

The next morning, down in the kitchen, knowing Ryan was leaving any minute and I wouldn't see him again until Christmas. Only a few short weeks. After breakfast. Dad out. Mom over at Mrs. Nobles for an hour. Ryan getting a ride back to college with of his friends, the one who'd given him a lift over for Thanksgiving.

"I'll be back for Christmas, Ashlee," as I sat on his lap while he spoon fed me my cereal.

"Okay." He kissed me, slowly, gently. Lovingly.

He was hard almost instantly, pressing against me. I giggled.

"What?"

"Just a kiss and you're...?" I moved against him.

He grinned, almost sheepishly.

I stepped back, not smiling anymore. Slid of his lap, stood up. Lifted my skirt up, revealing the red lace panties I was wearing. Ryan blinked as I pushed them down, let them fall to my ankles, stepped out of them, picked them up. Held them out to him.

"Jerk off into them, Ryan."

"Huh?" He blinked.

"You like jerking off into my panties, Ryan. Jerk off into them now. I want to watch you." His hand shook as he took my panties from me. I smiled, leaned back against the kitchen table, lifted my skirt up to my waist. "Look at me and jerk off, Ryan."

I held my skirt up with one hand, teased myself with the fingers of my other hand, watching him as he unzipped his jeans, as he worked his cock out, already rigidly erect. The sight of it brought a flood of instant wetness to me, coating my fingertips as I teased my lips apart. His hand started stroking his cock as he looked at me. My fingers slid along my slippery wet labia, sliding down, sending little shivers through me as Ryan stroked his cock, working his and up and down, so hard, the head so red, moving his foreskin up and down over the head.

"You're going to fuck me with that at Christmas, Ryan," I gasped. "I want you to come into my bedroom and screw my little pussy with that big hard cock as soon as you get back."

Ryan's eyes were eating me alive as I teased myself, as I spread my labia apart, exposing my inner pinkness for him to look at. "You're so fucking beautiful," he breathed. "God, Ashlee, you're so fucking gorgeous and I love you." His hand was moving so fast now, stroking himself as he watched me playing with my clitoris. He was watching my fingers.

"I love you, Ryan. I can't wait for you to fuck me every night over Christmas. We'll have almost two weeks. You can fuck me any way you want, Ryan."

"Oh Christ, Ashlee ... Ashlee." He groaned, his hand blurred, he covered the head of his cock with my panties. I watched his cum spurting out, thick white ropes captured in the red lace he held in one hand.

I looked at my little red panties, filled with his creamy white cum. So much of it. I smiled at him, reached out my hand, took them from him, opened them, stepped into them, pulled them up and on, all the way. Gasping as his cum, still thick and warm, squished against me as I adjusted the fit.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan gasped.

I smiled, shivering with excitement. "I'm going to wear them all day, Ryan." I massaged myself, feeling his cum against me, inside my panties, soaking my panties, coating my skin. "I'm going to think about you all day while I'm wearing them."

"Oh fuck!" Ryan gasped again.

"Mmmmm, Skype me when you get back to College tonight and I'll show you," I whispered, sinking to my knees, taking his cock into my mouth, licking him clean. Licking my lips as I stood back up.

He took me in his arms again, kissed me hard, holding me close. "I love you so much Ashlee."

"Love you, Ryan."

A horn beeped from the driveway. "Sounds like Dave's here," I smiled. "You enjoy yourself, Ryan." He walked out in a daze, followed by my smile. I wore those panties all day. I texted him late in the afternoon to tell him. That night, I showed him while he jerked off. He came about five strokes after he saw my panties and my pussy. I climaxed thirty seconds after he did, my knees up over the arms of my chair, spread wide for him to watch as I played with myself.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers
1...456789