September Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I was sobbing wet down there. Without friction he couldn't ejaculate. That was wrong. Not after he had so unselfishly devoted himself to giving me so much pleasure.

Before he could protest, I shoved him off.

"Lay on your back," I ordered, coming to a sitting position beside him. Sure enough his penis was erect as a flagpole, pointing straight up, its surface covered with my pussy juices.

It was so damn big. I licked my lips, reached out and took hold of it with both hands. Brain squirmed.

"Now it's my turn," I said and started licking his massive rod. Up and down I slid my tongue, stroking his taut muscle of flesh, fleeing it throb in my hands. Then I lowered my mouth and slowly engulfed it. Brian's body tensed and his ass bucked up slightly pushing his prick fully into my mouth. I jerked my head up, sucking hard with my lips and there was a popping noise when his cock head snapped out. Then I swallowed him again and repeated the action. Back and forth, faster and faster, at the same time pumping him urgently with my hands.

It wasn't the first time I had performed fellatio. But I had never gone all the way. This time I had no intentions of stopping. I was totally obsessed with making this gorgeous man come in my mouth. All I wanted was to taste his passion cream and drink it up.

Within minutes I felt him stiffen and his cock seemed to swell in my lips.

"Now, Tracy," he gasped as his huge rocket fired.

"Aagh, YES! YES!" he shouted as spurt after spurt of tangy goo shot forth. Frantically I continuing sucking, reveling in the taste. Then, with a full load, I swallowed magic cum-elixir of youth. Brian groaned and his fingers sought out my hair. His fingers slipped into my strands and fondled me.

As his peter deflated, I licked away the last traces of jism and then stretched out beside him. He looked down at me with genuine affection.

"That was fantastic." Who was I to argue. We kissed and I nestled into his arm and felt alive again for the first time since becoming a window.

Yes indeed, now a merry window. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep

laying there as Brian's right hand caressed my bosom.

I awoke in the middle of the night and fondled him until he awoke and took me again. Then the following morning, while I was in the shower, he suddenly stepped in to join me. His gigantic, ever ready cock at full mast. This time, under the hot running water, he had me turn away from him and bend over so that he could screw me doggie style. I must have come three times.

That was a week ago. When he left, he promised he would call and as I watched him drive off through the parlor window, I wondered if it were the truth or I was being naive. The days rolled by and my pessimism seemed confirmed. Until this afternoon. The florist arrived bringing me a dozen red roses and a carefully wrapped package, both from Brian. I tore open the box to find a set of red lacy underwear with matching stockings and garter belt. The note attached read, "I'll see you Friday night. I hope you like the color, Your Devoted Servant, Brian."

I've never been more anxious for a weekend in my life.

THE END

12