September's Catalysts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry sat on the couch while Wendy went to the kitchen to pace a bit. She considered taking a shot of alcohol, but decided against it, wanting to be sober when she experienced this.

Sitting back on the couch next to him, Wendy patted Barry's thigh, "So your mom and that guy, Ronnie, are probably having sex tonight, right?"

"Uh, yeah, it's pretty annoying. I hear them when he's in town every few months," Barry awkwardly replied.

"Well that's a real shame," Wendy said, clearing her throat. She counted to three in her head, getting off the couch, and then standing in front of her nephew. She took a deep breath. Looking into his slightly confused eyes, she removed her top, unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Barry's eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open.

"Maybe you should have sex tonight too," Wendy suggested.

Barry said nothing, only slightly nodded his head, unable to look away from his Aunt's breasts. Wendy unbuttoned her pants, slid them down along with her thong, and then straddled him on the couch.

Grinding her naked body into him, she whispered, "You have to keep this a secret, alright?"

Barry nodded, watching his Aunt assist him with removing his shirt, tossing it to the side, sliding down to the floor, unzipping his pants and sliding them off.

"Up," She said. Barry lifted his butt off the couch, allowing Wendy to reach and pull his pants and boxers down to around his feet. He was already rock hard. Wendy glanced at his cock, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible; she ignored the fellatio option, and any foreplay for that matter. She instead climbed back on top of her nephew, reaching between her legs, guiding his cock into her pussy. She had a bit of difficulty, because she was not as wet or as turned on as she thought she'd be. Once she got it inside her, she began rocking back and forth a bit.

This was not turning out like she had hoped, it was not kinky, and it was not hot or steamy. It was awkward and not intimate in any way. She heard Barry's breathing increase. His hands were gently at her waist. He was too scared to suck her tits or do anything other than hold her as she rocked.

"I'm doing it, I'm actually doing it. It's not great though," Wendy thought to herself while rocking back and forth on her nephews cock.

She looked over to a high school graduation picture of Wade on the table next to the couch. "What would he think?" she asked herself.

"Would he like this with me? Would he make love to me?" Wendy asked again, noticing that she was become more and more lubricated, making things easier for both her and Barry.

"Will you ever do this with me one day baby?" She asked her son in her head, picking up the pace. Unable to look away from his smiling face in the picture, her mouth dropped open, her breathing and heart rate increased.

"Yes," She said aloud, while looking at Wade's picture. "Yes!"

Just before the orgasm that was building had a chance to explode through her, Barry startled convulsing below her, his own orgasm taking him over. Wendy felt his cock twitch and spurt inside her. She immediately got off him with enough time to see it spurt a couple more times. She walked to the kitchen to retrieve a paper towel for her nephew to clean himself.

**********

The ride back to her sister Brandy's house was silent. When they arrived in the drive way, Wendy, never bothering to look at him, told him that this will never happen again. She reminded him to keep it a secret and that if his mother found out about this she would kill him. He agreed, said bye, and then hopped out of the car to head inside.

Wendy felt like a piece of garbage for the next few months. Finding out she was pregnant made things even worse. The shame, anger, disgust at her actions in the month of September was too much. She enjoyed her new job, but seeing the belly get larger and larger, wondering if it was her nephew's baby, made her sick. There was a slight little whisper in the back of her mind, one that she couldn't ignore, like a buzzing of a mosquito around her ear. She tried to shoo the whisper away, but the tiny, little voice wouldn't leave her mind. It was a single sentence on repeat.

"It should've been Wade."

Wade

Chapter 1

Wendy watched the crowd of people disperse in the airport. Wade had landed and he'd be there soon. Since she was eight months pregnant there was no need to tell him with words. She would stand there and let him see her. She was wearing blue jeans and a black, long sleeve shirt, with ample cleavage. Her large belly was stretching the fabric just slightly.

She saw his smile through the crowd of people, unable to keep from tearing up; she remained still for him to see. His smile slowly faded to a confused look when he saw her belly. It was as though he wasn't sure that she was pregnant. Wendy just smiled, holding out her arms, motioned for him to hug her. Her belly pressed into his lower abdomen.

"Mom?" Wade looked down, then back to her face, then back down again. "Are you...?"

Wendy nodded, "I am."

"Wow, that's um, that's great?" He asked, a slight smile returning, pointing to her belly.

Wendy nodded again, she missed him so much, ushering him for another embrace. He gently hugged her, carefully resting his arms around her shoulder, scared he might hurt the baby.

"You can do better than that," Wendy said, looking up into his eyes. "You're not going to hurt me or the baby."

Wade nodded, bending down to lower his arms around her back, Wendy peppering his jaw with several kisses, breathing in his scent.

Ending their embrace, they headed toward baggage claim, Wendy noticing Wade stealing glances at her as they walked. She instinctively grabbed his hand, finding herself blushing slightly, walking along with him in silence.

The car ride back to their home was also fairly quiet. Wade would smile at her awkwardly, glancing at her belly, making small talk about school, his flight, the summer and so on.

Dinner was the same. Wendy could tell he had a million questions. "Wade, sweetie, you've been quiet. I know you probably have questions," she said putting her fork down.

"Well I'm not sure. I know how you got pregnant," he smiled, offering an attempt at humor. "Do you know what you're having?"

"Nope, I want to be surprised. That's why the nursery isn't covered in blue or pink," Wendy explained.

"So who is he? The father?" Wade asked reluctantly after another silent pause.

Wendy sighed, looking down to her meal, slightly shaking her head. "Mom? You ok?" Wade asked.

"September was a very odd month for me, Wade," Wendy said, slowly looking up from her meal. "I, uh, well I had intercourse. Quite a few - "

"Mom, you don't have to tell me," Wade interrupted her.

"No, I feel like you should know," Wendy paused. She wanted to tell him about his cousin. Deep down she wanted to gauge his reaction to see if he was open to exploring incest. Wendy had sex with her nephew, nearly having an orgasm while looking at Wade's picture, thinking it should be him instead of Barry.

After Wade cleaned the kitchen and put the dishes away, he joined his mother on the couch, sitting next to her, facing her.

Wendy was going to take a huge risk. She was going to tell him she had sex with Barry. Over the last few months she played the scenario over in her head. He would either get angry and stay angry awhile, eventually forgiving her in due time, quite possibly not being as close to her for even longer. The other option would be that he would forgive her on the spot, saying that what happened is in the past and they would simply move forward. She wasn't expecting him to be interested in exploring incest at all - a desire she has been unable to shake since September.

Wendy couldn't help but smile at him, looking into his eyes, watching him glance again at her belly. She wanted to pull her shirt up, place his hands on it and show him what it was like to touch one, knowing that he never had.

"I made a few mistakes in September, Wade. I hope you can forgive me. I don't know what was wrong with me. I had sex with more than one man, one of those men; I will never, ever do that with again. He is the one I regret most, he is the one that in a moment of weakness, I succumbed to some sort of taboo fantasy," Wendy said, starting to tear up.

"Mom, please, it's ok," Wade said, placing his hand on hers.

"I had sex with your cousin, Barry, and there's a chance this baby is his," Wendy blurted out, looking for her son's reaction, her eyes welling up with tears. Thinking that one of her scenarios would play out, preparing for him to lose his temper, get up and pace around the living room, asking her if she was crazy, she watched him. The reaction was hardly noticeable. She felt his hand slowly release hers, his eyes not looking away, his face still and emotionless. Wade slowly stood, taking his leave; he walked to his bedroom, gently closing the door behind him.

He didn't speak to his mother for four days.

Chapter 2

"It's not locked," were the first words Wade spoke when she knocked on his bedroom door, asking to come in.

It had been four days since he came home and learned one of the individuals his mother slept with was none other than his cousin, Barry. Wade was laying on his side on his bed, not moving, not acknowledging his mother's entrance into his room.

"I just wanted to check on you," Wendy said, sitting at the foot of his bed, lightly tracing his calf with her fingers.

"I hope you can forgive me. It's been months of me beating myself up over this," she continued. She had rarely spent time with her sister Brandy, in hopes of avoiding Barry. She hadn't had sex or dated since their September encounter either. Christmas was awkward, but luckily, Wendy didn't stay at her sister's long.

Wade sighed, rolling onto his back, "Mom, I just," he paused.

Wendy interjected herself, not allowing him to continue. "I know it was wrong, very wrong. September was a very crazy month and certain events led me to want to experiment sexually. And one of those experiments was something that very wrong and taboo. I was foolish to do so, and now I'm pregnant, I feel like an idiot and I - "

Wade interrupted his babbling mother, sitting up in the bed he reached to her hand, "Mom, I get that. It was wrong. But that's not the thing that upset me the most," Wade took a deep breath.

"What upset me most is why would you, a truly gorgeous woman give yourself to and have sex with a little twerp like my cousin?" Wade asked.

Wendy's eyes brightened, "You mean the whole incest thing wasn't the thing that bothered you most?"

"Well, it's wrong, it's not exactly normal," He said, a soft smile on his face, "But I look at you and I don't see any man on earth good enough for you. To think you let that doofus do that with you, well, it makes me sad. You're so gorgeous," Wade paused, glancing again to her stomach, "now even more than ever."

Wendy started tearing up, she grabbed Wade, hugging him tightly, whispering in his ear, "You're good enough for me."

"Thanks," He said, ending their embrace, not picking up on any double meaning his mother may have meant. "Let's just move past this. Ok? Let's just go forward. I'm sure he had a night he'll never forget."

Wendy laughed, wiping away a tear, "More like a few minutes." They both laughed. "I'm so glad I have you."

Wade shrugged, "Well as much as I don't like Barry, if that is his spawn growing around in there, I love you and I want to help out as best I can."

Wendy hugged her son again, kissing his cheek, "I don't know for sure if it's his. My instincts are telling me it's not, but it could be."

Wendy stood, extending her hand to her son, "Come on, let's go out to dinner."

**********

The next three days were nothing like the previous four. Wendy and Wade laughed, talked, and even playfully flirted. She would grab his hand and place it on her belly when the baby was kicking. He would sit on the couch with her, marveling at the life form moving around inside her, gently patting the now very large home it lived in. He was enamored with it and his mother.

"Here," Wendy handed her son a squirt bottle of vanilla scented moisturizing lotion.

"What's this for?" He asked. Wendy sat next to him with her back against him on the couch.

"My belly, will you rub it please?" She asked.

"Uh sure," He shifted his position so he was facing her back. "How do we do this?"

"Let me sit in between your legs. Stretch this one out and lean back," Wendy instructed.

Wade did as he was told, feeling his mother's weight sit against him, opening the cap to the bottle. "Smells good."

"I like it," Wendy replied.

"You're hair smells good too by the way," He said.

"Thank you, flirty," Wendy smiled, leaning her back on his shoulder. "Oops almost forgot," she pulled her t-shirt up, to under her breasts, revealing that massive tummy.

Wade paused then squirted some lotion on his hands. He placed them on her stomach, gently rubbing the lotion around in circles.

Wendy could feel his breath on her neck. She let out a slight moan as she closed her eyes. "A little harder?"

"Ok," Wade said, pressing down a little firmer, both hands massaging her pregnant belly.

"You can't hurt the baby, keep going," Wendy said, letting out another moan, not realizing the moan sounded slightly sexual. She knew his hands, his breath on her neck, his massaging all felt amazing.

When he was done, the lotion completely rubbed into her skin, he let his hands rest on her stomach. The baby kicked several times against his hand, causing him to chuckle.

Wendy, with her eyes still closed and her head leaning back on his shoulder, spoke up, "The baby likes it." She sat up, pulling her shirt down, turning around face her son, "I liked it too. I think we have a nightly ritual now."

Wade smiled, watching his mother get off the couch, blushing slightly as she turned his chin up to plant a small kiss on his lips, "Goodnight," she said.

Chapter 3

Wendy was putting some dishes away the next morning, cleaning up a little before her next ultrasound appointment, when Wade came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and rested his hands on her stomach. She loved the way he touched it, she could tell he loved to touch it too; she also loved the way he would watch her move about the house, never taking his eyes off it.

Leaning back against him, closing her eyes, she let out a slight moan then said in a unintentionally sultry voice, "Wanna come?"

"Hmm?" Wade asked.

"With me. To my appointment," Wendy quickly added.

"Oh uh, sure, that'd be nice," Wade said. He ended the embrace and sat at the table to eat breakfast.

Wendy smiled, walking slow over to him, pulling her shirt up, "Here, kiss it for good luck."

Wade, swallowing his eggs, looked up at her, "Your stomach?"

"Mmhmm."

"Alright," Wade shrugged and placed a quick peck just to the side of her navel.

"Aww, come on, you can do better than that," Wendy said, grabbing his hands, placing them on each side of her belly. "Try again."

Wade chuckled and shrugged once more. He stared at her large tummy before him for a moment before slowly leaning in and giving in a long, slow kiss, closing his eyes, almost savoring the taste.

Wendy went slightly weak in the knees, "Thank you." She cleared her throat, "Now then, uh, everything should be fine with the ultrasound," pulling her shirt down, she walked off; thinking about how she may work a belly kiss into the daily routine of belly rubs.

**********

"It wants another kiss," Wendy said, standing next to Wade, while he sat on the couch watching TV that evening. She pulled her t-shirt up for him. He gave it another spine tingling kiss just like that morning.

"Mmm, thank you. Now the belly wants a massage again," Wendy said, handing him the lotion. She got into the same position from the previous night, smiling, leaning her head back on his shoulder, pulling her shirt to underneath her breasts once more.

It was amazing. The way he would dip his hands to just above her pajama bottoms and just below where her breasts rested on her stomach. Wade didn't need to be told to use more pressure. Wendy found that she was getting aroused by this. She wondered if it was his breath on her neck again, or possibly hormones due to pregnancy, even though she hadn't gotten overly horny in the first two trimesters. No, she realized why she was feeling horny; the thought of him touching her made her that way. Maybe, just maybe, he was open to experimenting with this latent taboo urge Wendy had.

He rubbed the lotion in, taking his time, ending the massage session with a kiss awfully close to her neck. Wendy came out of her trance, sitting up, turning around she pulled Wade in for another peck on the lips.

"Same time tomorrow?" She asked, giving him another peck. Wade nodded, Wendy kissing him on the lips a third time before heading to bed, smiling to herself as she walked down the hallway. She was tired, but too excited to go to sleep, so instead she thought about the next night.

**********

Another pregnancy kiss in the morning, one when Wendy arrived home from work and another before their nightly massage session.

She didn't wear pajamas this night. She came out of her bedroom in her panties and a tight little tank top. Wade was noticeably flustered. He tried not to look at her belly and her cleavage but failed miserably.

There she was again, laying against him on the couch, his hands rubbing the vanilla scented lotion in when it happened. Wade was circling his hands back around for another pass when his right hand dipped further south than usual. His fingers grazed her panties. He was using a bit more pressure too. On each pass he'd press in and pull up. When he went low that time it pulled her lower abdomen flesh upward. He did it a second time. More of his fingers went south, pulling at her flesh, dipping into just above her trimmed public hair.

"This is it," Wendy thought, "he's going to cross that line tonight with me." She was breathing heavily, eyes closed, each pass of his hand dipping millimeters further into her panties. Her mouth was slightly open when she reached her right hand up behind his head, gripping his hair, not having any idea why she did this other than instincts. A man was massaging her stomach, getting closer and closer to her engorged clit; it seemed like something she should do. She thought she felt something hard pressing into her lower back but wasn't sure.

Unfortunately, she wouldn't find out, her massage session ending shortly after she gripped Wade's hair, feeling a light kiss directly on her neck this time. He had stopped moving and was putting the cap back on the lotion bottle. Wendy sat up, wiping her forehead, running her fingers through her hair.

"Thanks," She said, not looking at Wade, dragging herself up to head to bed. "Same time tomorrow," she said entering the hallway. She nearly screamed with joy upon entering her room.

"Maybe, just maybe, I can make things right by having sex with him. I could erase doing it with Barry!" She pondered to herself, looking to the ceiling, still wide awake, casually rubbing her clit.

"Tomorrow," She thought, "I'm upping the ante!"

Chapter 4

The next day went by extremely slowly at work. Finally at home, Wendy showered and changed into some silk, pink shorts that still fit her - barely. They hardly covered her butt. She threw on another low cut, spaghetti-strapped, white tank top and headed to the living room. She also neglected to wear underwear.

Wade was already on the couch. He had been quiet since she arrived home from work. Wendy smiled warmly, pulling her tank top up for a belly kiss, standing in front of him.

Wade paused, appeared to gulp, and then slowly placed his hands on each side of her pregnant mound. Leaning in for a slow kiss near her navel, he let it linger, sending more tingles up her spine.