Sequel to Goa Resort

Story Info
Indian wife repays the favour of the masseur.
7.1k words
4.07
71.4k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,318 Followers

Readers are requested to please read The Goa Resort by Devil's Angel 369 to get an idea of what had transpired before.

*

It was past 8 in the morning when Rina got up. For a moment she appeared to be in a daze. Yes, she was in the hotel room and in her bed. This is where she should have been. Vishal was in the bathroom. She was nude but that was normal. She had been sleeping without clothes for a long time now. She could hear the water running. How was that? Her husband used to leave early.. before 7 every morning. She glanced at the wall clock. It was past 8 and he was in the bathroom. Strange!!

Suddenly the events of the previous night unfolded before her eyes..like a film. She was bored and had consequently decided to have a massage and sauna. There was that pretty girl Pooja and that handsome guy Aryan. Rina couldn't believe that she had actually allowed Aryan to fuck her sans any guilt. Not only that she had actually enjoyed it, and made no attempt to prevent him from discharging inside her. She knew that she was on pills and wouldn't become pregnant but Pooja and Aryan did not know that she was on pills. But it hardly mattered what they did or did not think. For them she was just a customer. She got up and poured herself a glass of water from the bedside jug.

Now what was the exact point when she had lost her inhibitions. With Pooja, it was okay. Not exactly okay to allow a girl one meets the first time to not only see her nude but also suck her nipples. But at least Pooja was a girl. It was then that she had suggested, so matter-of-factly that Aryan was good. Since she was enjoying herself so very thoroughly she had nodded her consent despite that she was fully nude. Not only that when Aryan had entered the room, she made no attempt to cover herself. Not only that when he had touched her thigh, she had spread her legs. She was surprised that she, a demure conservative housewife had done what she usually read about in books or saw in movies.

Normally she would have closed her legs. In fact she should have done that but what she did was taken by him as a sign of encouragement. Without that he wouldn't have dared to fuck her because it would have required guts to actually fuck a customer. If she resisted or raised an alarm, he could have easily lost his job. In addition to that it would have generated tremendous negative publicity. He would have never got a similar job again.

She started recalling everything again in its minutest detail. When he massaged her toes and fingers, she was clad in something. Later there was the sauna. And then when he entered again, she was nude. He had kissed her pussy lips and then had inserted a finger not only in the pussy but also in her ass. Rina always kept her pubic hair shaved expect for a small triangular patch of hair above her clit which Vishal liked. Vishal could never get enough of Rina's pussy. She was so aroused she had not felt any discomfort when Aryan had inserted his fingers. What had happened next? She had spread her legs wide and gently raised her hips up subconsciously hoping to send Aryan the message. She had been relieved when he got it immediately and she had felt him get between her legs rubbing his cock up and down her now very wet slit. She had the option to close her legs to give him a different message. Showing one's nude body to another man is one thing; after all so many young women do it on the beach; but allowing oneself to get fucked is quite another. However she had not given him any such message. And Aryan was too much of a gentleman to have refused to fuck her. She wondered whether he was married. Seemed unlikely. Whether he fucked all the female clients. Again unlikely. They came in all shapes and sizes.

She was blindfolded, so could she be sure that it was Aryan who had fucked her. For all she knew it could have been anyone else. She had been quite dumb that way. As she was thinking all these thoughts she saw Vishal emerging from the bathroom. He had been shaving and was wearing nothing except for a towel tied around his waist.

"Oh hello! Good morning! So you are finally awake?"

"Yeah! Finally. I must have slept like a log. How come you are around?" She replied sleepily.

"You sure did sleep real soundly. I returned late, true but today I did not have to leave early so I thought we would make nice love together. It has been quite some since we have been married and last night was the first time that I found you really wet.I understand. You must have masturbated which is good. I really have been busy these few days and have not been able to give you as much time as I should have given you. Anyway, I'll take a shower and be off. The work is still not finished."

Vishal re entered the bathroom leaving Rina thinking. God, so when she was asleep Vishal too had sex with her and she had been wet with Aryan's cum. Vishal must have thought that she had masturbated and that is why she was wet. Phew! That was a close shave. And she had been sleeping so soundly that she did not even realize that someone was fucking her. That was incredible. What if someone else other than her husband had fucked her. She would not even know. She decided that she would give this a thought.

She got out of the bed. She had been sleeping nude for a long time now but after listening to Vijay she walked groggily to the mirror and admired her nude self. Her hair were loose and as she started tying them, the telephone rang. She picked up the receiver. It was the receptionist.

"Good morning, Madam."

"Good morning." She hoped that the call had come slightly later. She felt a bit odd answering the phone completely in the buff.

"Madam, there is a call from one Pooja." The operator said.

"Okay. Put me through." Rina was surprised.

"Hi Reena. Good morning. Remember me?" Pooja sounded full of beans.

"Hi!Of course I remember you." Rina replied.

"You sound sleepy. Just got up?" Pooja asked.

"Yes." Rina replied.

"Oh, sorry to bother you." Pooja said.

" No, no. is perfectly fine. In any case its too late. I was about to get up."

"Good. I was just passing by and thought that I would check up on you and have a cup of coffee with you if you are free."

"Why, thats so thoughtful of you! In fact I was thinking about you and our meeting yesterday. Give me half an hour or so. Okay? See you at 10 in the coffee shop.

Vishal seldom locked the door of the bathroom, so Rina promptly joined him in the shower.

"Care if I join you?" she asked

Vishal jumped when he heard her voice. "Shit you scared the life out of me," he said turning and she saw his stiff cock pointing at her stomach.

"Hmm. So naughty boy playing with his dick? Not satisfied after last night?" she laughed as she teased him.

His soapy hands moved up to cup and gently wash her small breasts. "Ummm, that feels good," she moaned as she took the soap and lathered up her own fingers before dropping them to his cock.

"Feeling jealous?" he laughed as he pushed his fingers into her bald pussy lips.

"Don't be naughty." She said. "I have a friend coming over and I need to get out of the shower quickly." She said.

"Oh! Sorry. "he said as he bent down and licked her pussy lips which made her shudder. " Even I am getting late."

"Vishal, you are impossible." She chided him, as she too bent down, held his erect cock, took the head inside her mouth and after a quick suck ran out of the bathroom as he shouted that this was not fair.

"Hi! You look lovely." Pooja said.

"Thanks." Rina was wearing a sleeveless while kurta with matching churidar pyjama and open toed sandals. Rina always kept her feet well pedicured. The pink nail polish on the toes was going very well with her white attire. A dainty silver chain adorned her ankles.

"This is a nice place!" Pooja commented.

"Yes. It is. Homely sort of a joint."

"And what do you have to say about the session?"

"Nice." Rina blushed.

"Aw come on. Don't go so red in the face. You enjoyed na?"

"Yes."

"And how was Aryan?"

"Good."

"Actually we are professionals so it is important for me to know as to where you rate him."

"He is quite good. He is...uncircumcised "

"Yes. Did you not see?"

"How could I? You had blindfolded me."

"Silly of me to have forgotten. Of course. So you couldn't see his cock. That's bad. Especially since he saw you in all your glory."

"Don't talk like that." Rina was feeling uncomfortable. But it was obvious that Pooja was enjoying it.

"But you would say that he fucks well?"

"How many times do you want to listen to that?"

"You have not said that even once."

"Yes, Pooja. He fucked me well. Happy?"

"Don't be angry." Pooja said sipping coffee. "I just wanted you to get rid of inhibitions. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It just struck me that you were kind of shy using the 'F' word so was just pulling your leg. I am sorry if you felt offended."

"Its okay." Rina smiled. "Pooja, tell me something. Does Aryan, well.... fuck many clients?"

Pooja threw her head back and laughed. "O come on, Rina. Is that possible? What do you think his cock is? A tap? Which can be put on whenever one feels like. It is only very rarely that he does this and I let him do it. After we are fully convinced about the type of person the guest/customer is. If that was not the case, we would be spending most of our time in court defending allegations of rape."

"And what about you? Do you let any male customer do it to you?"

"Same is the position with me. If I let guys fuck me, word will spread that this place is a brothel and people will start streaming in just to fuck me. It is not that I am averse to it but it will bring a bad name to the place and that is something I don't want."

"Yes. I guess you are right." Rina said.

"Poor Aryan. He really likes it when someone does orals to him." Pooja laughed wistfully.

"Well, what can I say? If you are referring to me, since I was blindfolded I could hardly direct his movements. But yes, had he made any such sign perhaps I would not have refused him."

"You would suck him? And what if he came inside your mouth?" Pooja asked.

"So what? You did not stop him when he came inside my pussy, did you? Suppose I was not on pills? What would I tell my husband?" Rina asked naughtily.

"You are absolutely right. Silly of me. I am really sorry." Pooja said.

"Its okay. Orals is safer and is done when we love someone or are grateful to him. Now I hardly know him, so naturally I can't love him but since he took the initiative in, well, as you say, fucking me and kissing my pussy, I feel that it would not be out of place if I returned the favour. That's all. It is not a must or anything of that sort. So relax." Rina laughed.

"Okay. Enough discussion of what happened. What is the future programme?" Pooja asked.

Rina was surprised. "Nothing. Why?"

"Look, I feel that you need to enjoy yourself some more. In a naughty fashion. I agree that you were bold that day but that was behind closed doors. Nobody knew that Rina was nude..enjoying herself." Pooja sounded serious.

"Come on, now. Don't beat about the bush. What should I do?" Rina was nonplussed.

"This is Goa..known for its beaches. Come to the beach." Pooja said.

"Why not?" Rina replied.

"But you will have to strip." Pooja dropped the bombshell.

Rina threw her head back and laughed. "Pooja, this is India. Me... nude on a beach. Think again."

"I'll be there to give you company. And Goa is not your native place so why bother and whosoever sees you will be as naked as you are so its okay."

The next day they piled it into the car and took off for one of Pooja's favorite spots on the beach. They got out of the car at the parking lot and headed for the base of the cliffs. When both the girls finally got to the base of the cliffs, instead of stopping there, they headed south, which was the place where nudity was permitted. Rina had butterflies in her stomach. What had she got herself into? Before long Pooja looked up and stopped in mid sentence as two nude men strolled toward them talking to one another their unerect members flopping from left to right.

"That should loosen you up," Pooja said to Rina. "Hey Relax! They are just nude guys, not rapists. They won't hurt us. Lets keep on walking."

Rina shrugged and glanced sideways as the girls walked past the two men.

They wandered aimlessly through the beach, filled mostly with well built young men. Rina commented on a few. Pooja laughed and remarked about some particularly nice buns.

There were still more men then women on the beach, but there were some couples, small groups and the occasional college coed. They passed by three women lying mid way between the surf and the sand, side by side, naked except for the t-shirts covering their faces from the hot sun. Their bodies glistened with sweat, their nipples large and relaxed.

"Like what you see?" Pooja asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"I don't know." Rina replied honestly.

Fifty yards further down the beach they stopped. "Here is a nice spot," Pooja said.

Rina looked skeptical and unsure but dropped her pack next to Pooja's.

Pooja pulled off her shirt, unclasped her bra and took it off. Rina didn't see because she was turned the other way fishing for something in her pack. When she turned around ready to sit down in her fashionable but not skimpy two piece, she saw Pooja topless in the sun and rolled her eyes.

"Wow, that's fast work."

"Hey,when in Rome, should one not do what the Romans do" Pooja replied. "You going to sit here with your suit on and have everyone think you are a prude?"

"Give me some time at least," Rina said, looking around. The crowd was sparse in this area of the beach. A guy in a beach chair sat about 30 feet away reading a book. A couples and several more guys sat a little further away. No one seemed to take much notice.

"Relax, its just a little skin," Pooja prodded.

"What if someone we know sees me?"

"No one will see you, and any way, if they do, they will be as naked as you."

"That's not comforting," she replied.

"Come on, have a little fun. You have to be bold. I am surprised. You can have sex with a guy you see, or don't even see (referring to the blindfold) and here when the scene is entirely sexless you think and think."

"Okay." Rina replied grudgingly. But after looking around again to make sure no one was watching, she knelt down on her towel, reached behind her back and undid her top. Quickly, she lay forward on her on her elbows with her breasts hanging down in front of Pooja, shielded from full side view by her arms. A guy sitting slightly ahead of them on the beach looked discretely over the top of his open book as she did this, appreciating his glimpse of her full breasts.

"You happy?" she said.

Pooja raised her eyebrows "What about the bottom half?"

She rolled her eyes and looked around. She paused for a minute. The guy with the book appeared to be reading but no one else appeared to be watching. Finally, Rina got up to her knees, her beautiful breasts hanging in full view of all. She slid off her suit bottom to reveal her neat bush then quickly lay down on her stomach, with her nice ass exposed to passers-by, but her bush and creamy breasts concealed under her.

Now are you happy?" she asked naughtily while spreading her legs apart which did show a glimpse of her pussy lips.

Pooja smiled. "That's much better."

"What about you getting rid of your bottom half?" Rina asked.

"You got a pretty pair of buttocks." Pooja replied.

"Answer my question." Rina insisted.

"I can't. These are those days and I hope you understand." Pooja whispered.

"Hey, this is not fair. You......" Rina didn't complete it.

"Relax. Why get so uppity about it?" Pooja said. "These guys can see my tits too so don't think too much about who can see what. Here, let me rub some lotion on your back or you will have all tanned buttocks and back."

She produced a plastic bottle and rubbed it thoroughly in her hands. She placed her hands on Rina's shoulders and began to spread the lotion over her back. She proceeded to rub and stroke Rina's body from end to end, paying particular attention to her lower back and buttocks.

"You have nice and firm buttocks. Absolutely lovely." she whispered as she gently massaged Rina's inner thighs. Rina groaned as Pooja moved close to her mound and shuddered when she felt Pooja's fingersslide along the crease where Rina's leg met her ass.

It was apparent that Rina was thoroughly enjoying her massage. Later, Pooja whispered something to Rina and she slowly turned over onto her back. As Rina changed position, her legs parted and Pooja noticed that her bare labia glistened in the sunlight, indicating definite sexual arousal.

"My, my! I can see you are having fun." Pooja teased her and it was apparent that she had enjoyed rubbing the lotion on the back of the young wife.

"Shut up, will you?" Rina said and proceeded to cover her eyes with her arm.

"Okay. I will. But tell me something. What is the point in keeping your pussy so properly shaped, with the lips completely bare if nobody is ever going to see it? Let others also see how much care you take of something which your husband loves so very much." Pooja said.

Rina just smiled.

The men walking down the beach seemed to as well. Some wore shorts or trunks – just there for a look. Others got into the spirit, keeping their members in control as they walked past.

Pooja could see the men glance at Rina. One even stopped with his cell phone and pretended to dial while he snapped a picture of Rina's naked body.

After about twenty minutes Pooja wanted to see if Rina would show to the crowd while moving whatever she had shown while lying supine.. "Coming for a walk?" she asked.

Rina looked around. No one seemed to be paying much attention. "Sure," she said a bit hesitantly. She began to reach for her swim suit, but Pooja took her hand and pulled her up toward her. "You don't need a suit for walking, do you? And what did I tell you just now about letting others see your pussy?" She smiled as she pulled Rina to her feet.

Rina got to her feet. She felt vulnerable but excited at the same time. The sun felt hot on her breasts and the warm breeze wafted through her pubic area, teasing her there gently. She started to walk along the sand between the many towels, avoiding them carefully and trying not to kick sand onto someone's towel. Her hair was medium long and dark, falling just down beyond her bare neck, waving as she moved. The sand felt very warm, almost hot to her bare feet. She put her head up and walked as she was accustomed to do, poised, proudly defiant of the stares of men, but now naked, a little arrogant, aware of her body. She had firm, high and lovely breasts and she knew it. She pretended to be oblivious to the hard looks she was getting as men (and some women) checked out her body as she passed. She began to relish the implicit tease of her nudity, smiling and flaunting her breasts as she passed the men. With seeming nonchalance, she would push her hair back from her face with one hand, at the same time insinuating her breasts slightly forward, turning as if to look into the distance at some far away intrigue. The warm sun felt wonderful on her body. She felt a tingle of excitement, knowing that men were watching her as she strode by them, but she pretended nonchalance.

As they walked, Pooja could see the heads subtly turn in their direction. She noticed it too. "Are you enjoying this?" she said. "I feel like I'm on display."

"You look nice," Pooja said, "you can't blame them for looking. Have you ever thought what it would be like if your husband was here watching you in your birthday suit?"

"God! Don't even mention it. He would think I had gone mad or some such thing. Moreover being fully nude in public makes me self conscious, I mean, these are not parts I usually show to strangers. It would have better had you too been nude or even I just topless like you. I feel like I need to pull in my tummy and I don't know what to do with my hands." Rina replied self consciously.

rupanita
rupanita
1,318 Followers
12