Sequences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sequence, Fabian seems to be roaring." The Captain said coming into the garden room.

"I can't control him you know. He'll be hunting in the next few hours. Surely, we could be back home less than a day. I could sedate him until then."

"We won't take your back to slavery. We'll work something out."

"You gonna go into that room with a fully grown horny-male bear, tie him, beat him and then sit on his cock and fuck him?"

"No."

"Then there is no other way."

"He must be able to control himself."

Sequence took a deep breath, clenching his fists.

"Lets just say you manage to get Fabian to control himself, you will not be able to control me. I share a link with my master, without it I cannot control myself. I suggest you take me back before I lose my temper."

"Sequence, freedom is worth the trouble."

Sequence's image flickered, grew to fill the room and turned green and scaly.

"Take me home! Freedom is being allowed to be where I want to be and I want to be with my Master!"

Sequence's image went back to normal.

"What was that?"

"Take me home!"

"Sequence..."

Sequence pulled off his blindfold.

"Unfortunately, this will mean you'll probably be captured and enslaved." He said to the frozen captain. "Take me home now."

****

"Three days, not bad." Daniel said as the six delegates regained consciousness. They were in six small cages, naked.

"Messed up Fabian though. It'll take me ages to get him back on form." Peter moaned. "Got a good mind to beat you so bad."

"The alliance will come for us." The Captain said.

"Yeah, we've already called them. They were unimpressed to hear that you had kidnapped two of our citizens. They understand that local laws would have you flogged buy are negotiating for you to be released with the minimum of harm."

"Kidnapping your citizens? They're your slaves!"

"Are slaves not citizens now?"

"We were rescuing them."

"They were taken against their will?"

"They would have been ok if they got used to controlling themselves."

"Fabian would've eaten you." Peter said. "It's funny how we've saved your lives, just to destroy you."

"The alliance won't let you hurt us."

"Not much, anyway. So far we've agreed on three punishments. As long as you're not flogged, have no permanent damage and are not subjected to sexual abuse. Three minor punishments, modified slave trials."

"Endurance and obedience tests?" Zariah asked scared.

"Yeah, nothing too scary. Sequence."

Sequence stood up from the corner he had been kneeling in. The delegates noticed that his back was red with whip marks. He ran over to the Master and knelt close to the Master's feet.

"Back away, Sequence."

Sequence backed away slightly.

"He's so clingy now."

"He could destroy you. He's got the power to." Captain Steven said.

"Yeah. And then what would he do? Kill everyone and be alone or be killed?" The Master smiled at Sequence. "Anyway, we've got a connection haven't we, little one? You wouldn't want to kill me. Up on the pony stand; show them these guys what they're up for."

The Master pulled a dust sheet off ten frames. Sequence stood on a box and lifted one leg over the frame, holding onto a rope on the ceiling. The Master then flipped over a panel in the top of the frame. The new panel was full of sharp pins. Sequence stood on his tiptoes so not to touch the pins.

"A very interesting endurance test. As you can see, all your weight is on your toes; if you move from your tiptoes you end up sitting on pins. However, if you sit on the pins for a set amount of time, the frame will collapse and the test is over. The longer you stand, the longer you'll have to sit. When this was done as an endurance test, Sequence stood for one hour fifty-five and sat for fifteen minutes." The Master smiled at Sequence. "This is not an endurance test. This is an obedience test. Sequence, lift you knees up."

Sequence lifted his knees up meaning he was sat on the pins with his arms still holding the rope.

"Arms down, Sequence."

Sequence dropped his arms, he winced at the pain but didn't move. He sat there for three minutes before the frame collapsed. Sequence managed to land on his feet.

"Well done, little one."

"Thank you, Master."

The Master turned back to the delegates.

"So, that's your challenge; just three minutes on the pins. Remember, the longer it takes you to do it; the longer you sit down."

Six other slaves took the delegate out of their cages and tied their arms behind their backs before helping them to straddle the frames.

"I want to talk to the alliance." The Captain demanded.

"As soon as you sit down."

"I wanted to tie you down and leave you there for three hours so don't complain about this." Peter said. "Want to watch me discipline Fabian?"

"Yeah, take Sequence down. I'll open the curtains."

Sequence followed Peter out of the room.

"What's going on?"

"Sit down. Sequence is going to help my brother retrain Fabian. You may watch." Daniel opened the curtain that was covering a window looking onto an enclosed circle. In a cage at one end was a large bear. As they watched Sequence was led into the circle and sat on a table. His ankles were chained to the top of the front legs of the table and his wrists were tied to the top of the back legs of the table; meaning that his ass was exposed.

Zariah lost her balance and dropped down onto the pins; she screamed and tried to get up.

"Stay seated. In the end it will hurt less to do so."

Zariah looked up at Captain Steven then at Daniel as she stayed seated.

"Zariah, stand up! Don't give up."

Zariah stayed seated, looking down so as not to see the others.

"Good girl. No wonder you are Sequence's favourite. Take her down before she falls." Daniel said to a slave.

"Will you let Sequence have me?" She asked as she was untied.

Daniel laughed and turned back to the window.

"If I wished to punish the boy I would make Sequence have you. The boy prefers the company of women but the sex of men. Watch him with Fabian."

"Fabian is currently a bear."

"My brother will encourage him out of it and Sequence will seal him in human form. We hope."

"You hope?"

"Last time Fabian was trained from feral, he killed three slaves. We hope Sequence's abilities will make it an easier process."

"He could die?"

"Sequence will not die." Daniel motioned to another slave to remove a second fallen delegate.

Peter went over to the cage carrying a cattle prod; one of the walls of the cage was pushed in so that Fabian was trapped between the bars. Peter started poking him with the prod.

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"Yeah it hurts but not much; Peter won't touch him if he's in human form. See, he's changing."

Fabian slowly became human, he knelt in the cage.

"Master, don't make me hurt Sequence."

"I don't wish you to hurt him."

"Master, I'll kill him."

"Control it, Fabian; if you love him." Peter unlocked the cage and left the circle.

Fabian left the cage, he edged towards the table Sequence was tied to. His body seemed to be fighting within itself, the beat attempting to escape from its human form.

"Don't let me hurt you, Sequence. When I'm in control when I fuck them I hurt them."

"Focus your mind, Fabian. You do not wish to hurt me but your desires are skittish. Focus on your desire to pleasure me, on your desire not to hurt me. Focus, Fabian."

Fabian moved closer; his body seeming to twitch from human to bear less often as he concentrated on Sequence's words.

"I don't desire to hurt you. I desire to pleasure you." He chanted as he stroked Sequence's ass. "I never thought I'd be give the opportunity to mate with you."

"Your desires are strong; focus, Fabian."

"I know how to fuck!" Fabian bellowed, seemingly losing the battle with the bear side of him

"You desire to mate with me not to fuck me; it's different, so focus." Sequence retorted, not even flinching.

"I'm focused."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I won't hurt you."

"Untie me then."

"Yeah, I'll untie you." Fabian began unlocking the chains; as he concentrated on them, his bear form seemed to calm down within him. "Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm ok." Sequence stood up. "Are you focused and controlled, Fabian?"

"Yes. Let's mate."

Sequence kissed him.

"One day, my Fabian. Just not today." Sequence watched him carefully.

"Why not?" Fabian whispered.

"Well done for keeping control. That's my job, to teach control."

"And what if I reverted now?"

"I would subdue you but remember if we are ever to mate we must be on our best behaviour until the day arrives that we are rewarded."

"They will never allow it."

"I will hypnotise them before I plant myself for the final time."

Fabian laughed.

"Is that a promise?"

"Indeed it is. Come on, before they worry about what we are talking about."

****

"Master?"

"Yes, Sequence?" Daniel walked around the delegates as they hung upside down.

"Later, will you beat me again?"

Daniel turned to him and smiled.

"I beat you last night, when you returned."

Sequence looked at the floor.

"I'll be good tomorrow."

"You'll be good tomorrow whether I beat you tonight or not. I want you to really need it."

"I really need it now, Master. I've been away a long time."

"Three days and you were beaten last night and tied up before you left. No, I won't beat you tonight. Convince your girl to give up."

Sequence went over to Zariah.

"Zariah, there's no point suffering like this. Your words will mean nothing when you leave and you'll be able to rest longer; perhaps this will be the final test before your people arrive. There is no dishonour in finding this too hard."

"But it will be shameful."

"You're naked and upside down; at the mercy of my Master. Surely, it will be better when your not in this position."

"Don't listen to him! Don't let them break you." Captain Steven said from nearby. "We are equals and will not be treated as slaves."

"I'm a slave and I am never tied upside down against my will." Sequence smiled. "Just do it and get down from there, Zariah."

"If I do it, I'll lost the respect of my colleagues."

"Only if you let it. Is it brave or stupid to continue to be hung upside down. Your master will lose consciousness soon."

"I don't have a master."

"Your captain tells you what to do."

Zariah frowned.

"I give in, master." Zariah whispered.

Sequence stood up, looked to the Master for permission and then let Zariah down.

"Lay there for a while, until you ok to stand." Sequence said as he untied her feet.

"Will he hurt me, Sequence?"

"No, of course not." Sequence knelt next to the Captain. "You should give in. It'll be fine; nothing bad will happen."

"He said I could talk to the alliance after the last test. He won't let me after this one either."

"Actually, they're within range and ready to video call you when you're ready." Daniel smiled at them.

"I give in, master. Let me down."

"That's not what I told you to say."

"I give in, master."

"Well done, slave. Sequence, untie them all ending with the good captain."

"Yes, Master."

****

"What were you thinking? They wanted to flog you! All of you. It took lots of negotiation to get to this point. They have been very lenient! The least you could do was be grateful for our hard work. You kidnapped two young men!" The commander of the alliance said from the screen.

"We did not kidnap them! They are slaves; we tried to rescue them but they've been so brainwashed..."

"Slaves?"

"Sex slaves, sir. Both of them stolen from their home planets."

"Didn't they commandeer the ship and return?"

"Yeah, like I said they're brainwashed. They claim they need their masters; they claim they like it here, that they are respected and well-treated but one of them has six piercings in his dick. They use forms of torture as slaves tests; the two punishments we've been subjected to are both modified slaves tests."

"Are there many slaves?"

"Yes. Loads. Probably more slaves than free-people?"

"Are they all happy with the system like the two you took?"

"Apparently, they seem it. We can't seem to persuade any to release us even with the promise of protection."

"So there is little chance of them agreeing to abolish it?"

"Even if the King did, I doubt the slaves would leave. They'd stay and be slaves. It angers me, the boys we took, they've got so much potential, they're amazing and so young; they could do anything they wanted."

The Commander pinched his nose.

"Ok, we'll have to bring this into negotiations. The problem is that you're stuck there until we can sort this out and we probably can't sort this out without allowing them into the alliance."

****

There was a great table in the middle of the room, the commander entered followed by the six delegates. Then the King and Queen entered followed by Peter and Daniel and then Fabian and Sequence.

Everyone was dressed up; the alliance delegates were wearing their ceremonial uniforms. The King, Queen and Princes were wearing their ceremonial Royal vestments. Fabian was just wearing a loincloth and a collar, while Sequence was wearing white heeled sandals, white hot pants and white jewels on his nipples and nose ring.

"We are here today to join this planet and its people to the Alliance of Planets. We have come to an agreement that pleases us both and we have agreed trade and legislative terms. The Alliance will protect this planet in times of war and all trade routes will be open to you. In return you will open your planet and resources for trade with other Alliance planets and grant all your slaves the right to freedom after one year of service with each owner as well as a range of other human rights. Are these the terms you have agreed to?

"They are." The King replied.

The two leaders signed the contract on the table and then shook hands while pictures were taken.

****

Sequence screamed as the whip hit his nipple rings.

"Want more Sequence?"

"Please."

"Where?"

"Nipples again." Sequence screamed again as the whip hit one nipple ring and then the other.

"What do you want now?"

"Your cock, Master."

"Where?"

"Want to taste you."

"I want to fuck you."

"Fuck me, Master." Sequence turned around and spread his legs, leaning on the wall.

"Little slut."

Sequence nodded as his Master pushed two slicked fingers into him; he rested his forehead on the wall waiting as he was prepared for his Master's cock. He shuddered as he felt the tip of his Master's cock enter him.

"Not going to touch you. Want you to come because I'm inside you."

Sequence pushed his ass back against the Master's thrusts.

"You're beautiful, Sequence. I totally love you. I have to touch you." The Master moved his hand down to Sequence's cock to make Sequence come before he came inside Sequence.

Sequence dropped to his knees, exhausted as the Master fell onto the bed.

"Master?" Sequence said, crawling to the edge of the bed.

"Yes, little one?"

"How long have I been your slave?"

"Almost fifteen months, little one. Why?"

"Master, I'd like my freedom."

"What?" The Master sat up. "You want your freedom?"

"Yes, Master."

The Master sighed and flopped back onto the bed.

"It is your right. But why? I thought you were happy here?"

"I am, Master."

"So why do you want to leave?"

"I don't, Master. I just don't want to be...I mean I don't want my freedom if I have to leave you. I want to stay here, just want you to know I stay because I want to, Master, not because I'm your slave but it, it doesn't matter, Master, if you don't want it."

The Master pulled Sequence up onto the bed, rolled onto him and kissed him.

"Sequence?"

"Master?"

"Call me Daniel."

12